Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil (11181 Views)

2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by theseeker2: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2010
sammyzacks:

On 6/18/2003 at 1316hrs., Rev. Hansen received this prophecy:
"Haiti: a land drenched in the blood of goats, and sheep, and chickens, and pigs. Yes, the blood offered to please the gods of hell will not save you for what is coming upon your land. Only my precious blood from my Son Jesus can protect you from the wrath coming in the future.

Yes, blood is coming and only my blood can spare your soul from the justice that is coming against the gods of hell. You worship other gods and spirits, but 'I AM that I AM Jesus Christ' is returning to judge the nations and returning to judge Haiti.

Yes, your leadership, whose bodies have been baptized in the blood of animals (pigs and goats etc.), will not help you now. The gods and spirits from other lands far away across the oceans will not help you now, for I am coming back to judge all. Thus saith the Word and the Spirit of the only God that lives, Jesus Christ."

http://www.worldministries.org/haiti.html

you are a fool. Why didnt the blood of jesus save the Archbishop and many other christians that perished in the quake. In fact every single church building in the area collapsed with plenty of 'faithfuls' in it.  i will vouch anyday for the blood of goat or swine than that of a dead god guy who could not even save himself from the cross
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by SisiKill1: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
Isn't Pat Robertson in his mid to late 100s. . .Then you gotta leave room for the possibility that senility has set in.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by akigbemaru: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2010
The poor state of Haiti as a nation should be blamed on USA. The wealth or success you have is never consummated, if you have not turned people around you up. To put embargo on a country can be catastrophe, and America causes lack of progress in Haiti. Instead of leaving American continent as a whole to outsource in China or India, why can't they remember Haiti in that process too?
The Pat or evil pastor, he puts red blood in and spits white saliva out. Everybody knows that "In God We Trust" is just an ordinary shibboleth these days.
That is why iconoclasts are the best people in the world. They used their vast knowledge to create everything in the world. Through unusual thinking, they transcended every taboo and formidable things. Thank to them, USA might be only for Christians. When some pastors argue, the foundation of USA was laid by Christianity.  Iconoclasts respond, "What has Christianity produced since the beginning of this empire? Nothing, but a stout reactionary or inhibitor of progress; it might be true though, that reminds me STEM Cells…

There comes to Haiti's tradition. I think tradition is the most unique important things in life, if they like they should worship devil, you do what you think is best for you in life.
In China, they have more than 1.5 billion populace, 98 percent were predominantly Buddhists, in India more than one billion are Hindis. Pastor Pat, tell me they won’t make it to heaven?,
Haiti is not the country with highest rate of earthquake. Japan had survived more devastating earthquake that this. But the superannuated Pastor Pat scared to lampoon Japanese, because he was not ready to witness another round of world war three.

I mean, if you remove necessity of rhetoric factor which composes of two interlocking strands “Hope and Fear,” which serve as corollary to guard our lives. Who will take religion serious? Hope and fear gives Pastor or Imam commanding advantage to deceive people.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Kilode1: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
the_seeker:

you are a fool. Why didnt the blood of jesus save the Archbishop and many other christians that perished in the quake. In fact every single church building in the area collapsed with plenty of 'faithfuls' in it.  i will vouch anyday for the blood of goat or swine than that of a dead god guy who could not even save himself from the cross
sammyzacks:

On 6/18/2003 at 1316hrs., Rev. Hansen received this prophecy:
"Haiti: a land drenched in the blood of goats, and sheep, and chickens, and pigs. Yes, the blood offered to please the gods of hell will not save you for what is coming upon your land. Only my precious blood from my Son Jesus can protect you from the wrath coming in the future.

Yes, blood is coming and only my blood can spare your soul from the justice that is coming against the gods of hell. You worship other gods and spirits, but 'I AM that I AM Jesus Christ' is returning to judge the nations and returning to judge Haiti.
Yes, your leadership, whose bodies have been baptized in the blood of animals (pigs and goats etc.), will not help you now. The gods and spirits from other lands far away across the oceans will not help you now, for I am coming back to judge all. Thus saith the Word and the Spirit of the only God that lives, Jesus Christ."

http://www.worldministries.org/haiti.html
, So what? 80% of Haitians are Christians, but they still died from the Earthquake!!! why didn't they get saved from suffering and poverty or is the Christian God like Osama bid Laden who kills both his enemy and the innocents(plus Muslims) just to prove his point? l mean, what is wrong with voodoo? and the blood of goats and animals? at least they didn't go on a crusade to kill other human beings or enslave Millions for centuries while claiming they serve a better, more merciful God. The Voodoo God's were the same God's that your African ancestors worshipped and bowed to before the white man came, and they had bountiful harvest, fed their families, raise their children and lived till old age.

so are you better off now since you met the Whiteman's God? is Africa better since Christianity came? Pat Robertson is a Racist hiding behind Jesus Christ, he obviously thinks voodoo is evil because it is an African religion, the same condescending lie his ancestors told mine when they got here centuries ago. It is sad that most of those who watch his CBN and 700 club programs in Nigeria do not realize that, but why would they? everything the white man brings must be right.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by No2Atheism(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
lapyexpert:

I love you all for your info on this thread.

Please if i like giving to Haiti, kindly

check this.

Who Else Want to Help Haiti people With Just $27.95

- Can you please stop spreading information about a website that looks like scam . . .

- Scams are for a while . . . soon they would bear fruits of destruction for the scammer . . .
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by No2Atheism(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
@lapyexpert

- If you are a scammer . . . please stop spreading information about a website that looks like a scam . . . I hope you repent and change before you destroy you soul . . .

- If you are a scammer . . . . do you realise that any scam money you make from Haiti disaster is going to be blood money . . . cus its is money you made by taking advantage of the and disaster/death that befell others.

- If you are not a scammer . . . then please also stop spreading information about a website that looks like a scam . . .
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by No2Atheism(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/wayoflife/01/13/haiti.charity.scams/index.html

An FBI advice list on how to prevent being scammed by these charity frauds . . . most especially concerning this Haitian disaster. . .

• Ask what percentage of the money you give actually reaches the needy. You also can designate how your donation is to be used.

• Don't ever donate cash. Make the check out to the name of the charity, not the person asking for money. And get a receipt with the name of the charity on it. Do NOT give your credit card number to telemarketers or use it on a Web site of a charity you have not checked out.

• If the person seeking your donation asks you to give more, that may be a sign that something is wrong. Legitimate charities are grateful, not demanding.

Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2010
when will the black man ever be free from the colonial mentality, what has God got to do with the disaster that happened in Haiti, if God was destroying countries based on the evil acts practiced there, then His judgment should start from countries like the USA, UK and some other developed nation where 80% of the population don't even believe in God, angry
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by ruffrider(f): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
A lot of haiti's people believe in witchcraft. I was roommates with some friend that are from Haiti and we had a fight. They said that their were going to get their family to perform Witchcraft on me. I hurried up and move the hell out of there. I heard they practice that stuff heavy. If that is the case, then punishment will come from God, BUT I don't THINK this is God's way of punishing them, I hope not.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2010
ruffrider:

A lot of haiti's people believe in witchcraft.  I was roommates with some friend that are from Haiti and we had a fight.  They said that their were going to get their family to perform Witchcraft on me.  I hurried up and move the hell out of there.  I heard they practice that stuff heavy. If that is the case, then punishment will come from God, BUT I don't THINK this is God's way of punishing them, I hope not.

so u are scared of witchcraft, lol
i wonder if an American or European without the African mentality will feel the same way, witchcraft my backside,  grin
is Haiti the only country in the world where voodoo is practiced, voodoo originated from west Africa and it is still practiced there, so y has God not decided to punish Nigeria,  grin
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by bawomolo(m): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2010
Pat Robertson and his counterparts like Rush Limbaugh spewing their asinine comments amidst this irreversible tragedy that has struck Haiti are buffoons AFAIK.  May God forgive me for reproving his minister, but his outlandish episode made me indignant.

this is hilarious. a preacher makes a silly comment and you ask God to forgive you for criticizing such an outlandish comment?

how does an human being living with such fear of his religious leaders?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Kilode1: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2010
ruffrider:

A lot of haiti's people believe in witchcraft.  I was roommates with some friend that are from Haiti and we had a fight.  They said that their were going to get their family to perform Witchcraft on me.  I hurried up and move the hell out of there.  I heard they practice that stuff heavy. If that is the case, then punishment will come from God, BUT I don't THINK this is God's way of punishing them, I hope not.
My sister, I understand the sentiment, but if you take some time to think about it, you will observe there is little or no difference between Christians who go to church to pray down fire, thunder and death on their perceived enemies and your friend who clearly wanted to use his/her own belief to harm a perceived enemy. it's the same!

We need to be objective and mindful of human history, religion is what it is. a means for you to find meaning and answers through your beliefs there is no evil in voodoo or any African religion that cannot be found among Christians or Muslims and those who misuse them.

let's stop allowing other people to analyze our existence for us. There are those who practice these so called "evil African religions" to better their own lives just as you practice yours for the same purposes, I guess only those who can think on their own will understand, God help us all
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2010
Kilode?!:

My sister, I understand the sentiment, but if you take some time to think about it, you will observe there is little or no difference between Christians who go to church to pray down fire, thunder and death on their perceived enemies and your friend who clearly wanted to use his/her own belief to harm a perceived enemy. it's the same!

We need to be objective and mindful of human history, religion is what it is. a means for you to find meaning and answers through your beliefs there is no evil in voodoo or any African religion that cannot be found among Christians or Muslims and those who misuse them.

let's stop allowing other people to analyze our existence for us. There are those who practice these so called "evil African religions" to better their own lives just as you practice yours for the same purposes, I guess only those who can think on their own will understand, God help us all

thank u my brother,
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by H2O2: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2010
bawomolo:

this is hilarious. a preacher makes a silly comment and you ask God to forgive you for criticizing such an outlandish comment?

how does an human being living with such fear of his religious leaders?
This is an outright misunderstanding of my post!

I have no fear of Pat Robertson, it is God I fear - but that did not (and will not) deter me from admonishing the "preacher" who's slandering the name of God to divulge his ineptitutde.

ruffrider:

A lot of haiti's people believe in witchcraft. I was roommates with some friend that are from Haiti and we had a fight. They said that their were going to get their family to perform Witchcraft on me. I hurried up and move the hell out of there. I heard they practice that stuff heavy. If that is the case, then punishment will come from God, BUT I don't THINK this is God's way of punishing them, I hope not.
This is poppycock.  No concrete evidence to conclude that the innocent lives annihilated by this "natural disaster" is an act of God.  Stop the foolishness!  Quit listening to senile charlatans like Pat Robertson for a change, and consult your faculty.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2010
the comment from pat is not unusual from a racist preacher,
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by H2O2: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2010
saxywale:

the comment from pat is not unusual from a racist preacher,

It was a very foolish remark. Disclosures like that give organized religion a bad name, because they come from senile goons who ascribe their very own reckless opinions to God.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 16, 2010
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by shotster50(m): 1:35am On Jan 16, 2010
Saying God is punishing Haiti because of Voodoo is complete bollocks. Instead of that deranged man to focus on how he could positively help the poor people of Haiti, he is instead trying to undermine the good work others are doing to help Haitians. And you say thats Chrisitianity!.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by ruffrider(f): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2010
Are you all raising money for the victims or what? undecided
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by 0hsisi: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2010
Most of you talking nonsense may have never associated with haitians
I have
I have worked with them
I have associated with them
They are the only group of people I know that will threaten people with voodoo at the drop of a hat and tell you what they did to people who crossed their path.
That nation is indeed cursed.
Voodoo  is almost like their state religion.
I remember when I was packing shait is a nursing home and a Haitian lady boasted of how she did voodoo for someone and the individual dd not do poo poo for months.

Did we not discuss the mudpies 2 years ago?
what nation is as poor and gets hit with at least 4 hurricanes every year?
If it's not a curse,what is?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by 0hsisi: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2010
As for the pact with the devil statement
Haitians themselves are quick to tell you how strong their voodoo was and how they used it to gain independence from the French.
They make no secret of that
People should stop blaming Pat Robertson,he only repeated the obvious and what Haitians themselves already know and this is well documented too.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:08am On Jan 16, 2010
U guy's should give PatRobertson a Break.
He's not new to such controversial comments- remember him once openly calling for the Assasination of Hugo Chavez.
I believe it's Senility setting in. Even if it were true, this's the wrongest time to make such comments. undecided
Happy New Yr everyone
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by isalegan2: 2:17am On Jan 16, 2010
Pat Robertson is a lifelong racist, unrepentant hypocrite and a proven liar.  

Many saw through him years ago when they refused to air his propaganda show on the Nigerian National Television.  Unfortunately, a politically motivated network and misguided Nigerians took him up oin his offer of free broadcast rights.  

Pat used to own an entire cable network, now he has a one-hour show where he dawdles like a punchdrunk ex-fighter.

Seriously, the man sunk to new lows ever since he fought tooth and nail against those seeking the end of apartheid.  There are many good-hearted public figures around.  Pat was never one of them.

Hateful man, he is.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Outstrip(f): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2010
Let's just blame old age. This is a shame
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44am On Jan 16, 2010
Is Somebody Angry?

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/tract_7.swf[/flash]
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Kilode1: 2:48am On Jan 16, 2010
@0hsisi,

Stop blaming Pat Robertson!? Pat Robertson is the one doing the blaming. and who told you that Voodoo is devilish? If you don't believe in their religion, fine! you don't have to label it as evil.
Voodoo believers even pray and do sacrifices to ward off what Christians call Satan or devil just as Christians and Muslims do in their own way. You work with Haitians who threaten you with voodoo, and so what? If you are a Christian or Muslim and I'll go out on a limb here and assume you are one of the two, then you must have prayed to your God for protection before or even "threatened" people with your prayers and ask your God to fight on your behalf, most "Good" Christians do that everyday, some are screaming that God should kill their enemies now as we speak. Even Pat Robertson prays to his God to protect him against his enemies. I will be shocked if you don't. So, does that make you or your religion evil? what makes their's evil and yours Good? You call Earthquakes and hurricanes curses? in 2010? grin I guess that explains everything.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by 0hsisi: 2:53am On Jan 16, 2010
@0hsisi,  Stop blaming Pat Robertson!? Pat Robertson is the one doing the blaming. and who told you that Voodoo is devilish? If you don't believe in their religion, fine! you don't have to label it as evil.
Voodoo believers even pray and do sacrifices to ward off what Christians call Satan or devil just as Christians and Muslims do in their own way. You work with Haitians who threaten you with voodoo, and so what? If you are a Christian or Muslim and I'll go out on a limb here and assume you are one of the two, then you must have prayed to your God for protection before or even "threatened" people with your prayers and ask your God to fight on your behalf, most "Good" Christians do that everyday, some are screaming that God should kill their enemies now as we speak. Even Pat Robertson prays to his God to protect him against his enemies. I will be shocked if you don't. So, does that make you or your religion evil? what makes their's evil and yours Good? You call Earthquakes and hurricanes curses? in 2010?  I guess that explains everything

You missed the essence of my post Mr Kilode

I never in any way implied that I was scared of any threats
Never even said threats were made at me
read the post again,this is why people get F9 in WAEC
they'll ask you a question,you'll start answering another shocked shocked
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by savanaha: 3:16am On Jan 16, 2010
I can't understand how someone can watch something like that happen to people including little children innocent dead, dying and make such an idiot comment. Even if you are dumb enough to believe its true this is absolutely not the right time to make such a comment. It was a freaking natural disaster no one is above and beyond it. As I Christian I believe Pat Robertson is suffering from senility as someone said. Idiot comment! I wonder if people in New Orleans, California, Sri Lanka and any place that have suffered from Natural disaster have made a pact with the devil. Infact since every country is prone to natural disaster the whole world made a pact with the devil. The little girl who was pulled from under rubbles and then died from infection due to her foot being crushed must have made a pact with the devil. Silly!
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Kilode1: 3:31am On Jan 16, 2010
0hsisi:

You missed the essence of my post Mr Kilode

I never in any way implied that I was scared of any threats
Never even said threats were made at me
read the post again,this is why people get F9 in WAEC
they'll ask you a question,you'll start answering another shocked shocked
Mr 0hsisi, I hope you got the essence of mine, and as to your "smart" WAEC comment, I can only laugh at your arrogance. Anyway, with your clear reference to hurricanes and poverty as curses, I can only hope you did not take Geography or Economics in WAEC.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by 0hsisi: 3:33am On Jan 16, 2010
Kilode?!:

Mr 0hsisi, I hope you got the essence of mine, and as to your "smart" WAEC comment, I can only laugh at your arrogance. Anyway, with your clear reference to hurricanes and poverty as curses, I can only hope you did not take Geography or Economics in WAEC.

Mr Ohsisi indeed
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by franklampard082(m): 4:17am On Jan 16, 2010
I won't blame the guy for saying such things cuz that country actually owns every form of voodoo you can think of. I sympathise with them cuz nobody in this world deserves to be caught in such predicament. But this is a country where all forms of devil worshipping takes place on daily basis and it is seen as normal, so why won't someone dream that up as the reason for their present condition. Take a cue from the story of Sodom & Gomorah.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by H2O2: 4:59am On Jan 16, 2010
To those simply yarning dust or with difficulty conceptualizing naturally occuring disasters

Voodooism is widespread and plastered all over Nigeria, should Nigeria be cursed with an enormous natural disaster too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1) / Shiloh 2020 Begins Today, 7pm / What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.