Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise (2030 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by Dimka76(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
Death is the neccesary end of life. There is nothing you can do except maybe join her which I wont advice, besides there is no assurance you wil both be in the same place. She is dead and gone! If she had a friend you always liked , now is the time. It is painfull but by all means move on with your life. Time will heal you but the scars will always ache though. Be strong. Remember People in Haiti and you will feel better.
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by Dimka76(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2010
I went out with this girl 4 8 yrs, 4rm sch and all dat. We had a turbulent relationship, but there were lots of nice times. Well I think she got fed up withwaiting for marriage cos i wasn't ready and left, now I am ready she doesnt want anything to do with me anymore. I hear she is rich and doin well and we still talk . Problem is I earnestly want her back but she will probably feel it cos of her cash. But at times she hints about me stopping some habits i like drinking , smoking and other things i take as normal. I feel really bad cos I cld have been a much nicer person, she was really good to me, I honestly want her back but I suspect she thinks I am the devils uncle sent from hell to decieve her.She still pick my calls and I sense she still has feelings for me. I am thinking of going to see her, u know lodge in a hotel , call her that I am around (no not that) I think if she sees me she might soften up a bit. She is so bitter! So shld i go or shld i not Go. Dont tell me to follow my heart, I did and look at what it s done to me.
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by Dimka76(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2010
Aawww! Wrong place. How d hell do I send a new topic!?!
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by hollandis(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^ So what if she did    undecided
He should be ready for his own obituary
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by THEAMAKA(f): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2010
hollandis:

He should be ready for his own obituary
hollandis you are MADDDDD!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by hollandis(f): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hollandis you are MADDDDD!!!  grin grin grin
kai Amaka biko weri nwayo;where is your location?
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by THEAMAKA(f): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2010
hmmmm. possibly more lies? 
location? somewhere you can never find me.
  tongue
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
Dimka 76:

I went out with this girl 4 8 yrs, 4rm sch and all dat. We had a turbulent relationship, but there were lots of nice times. Well I think she got fed up withwaiting for marriage cos i wasn't ready and left, now I am ready she doesnt want anything to do with me anymore. I hear she is rich and doin well and we still talk . Problem is I earnestly want her back but she will probably feel it cos of her cash. But at times she hints about me stopping some habits i like drinking , smoking and other things i take as normal. I feel really bad cos I cld have been a much nicer person, she was really good to me, I honestly want her back but I suspect she thinks I am the devils uncle sent from hell to decieve her.She still pick my calls and I sense she still has feelings for me. I am thinking of going to see her, u know lodge in a hotel , call her that I am around (no not that) I think if she sees me she might soften up a bit. She is so bitter! So shld i go or shld i not Go. Dont tell me to follow my heart, I did and look at what it s done to me.

Sure that's not why you want her back undecided

Anyway, go to the Nairaland section and learn how to create your own thread. Leave this poor guy to mourn his GF in peace! angry angry
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by Uche2nna(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Sure that's not why you want her back undecided

Anyway, go to the Nairaland section and learn how to create your own thread. Leave this poor guy to mourn his GF in peace! angry angry

On point!!!
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by bubugul(f): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
so sorry to hear that, but couldn't you have taken a time off your work to see her, even 4 once? or were you working in the moon?
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by Meadowland(f): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
good hunte:

this remind me about a story of a man who was crying bitterly after his wife burial,one of his friends came around and asked him to calm down , please stop crying, how long is 60 days and u r going to marry, the man still crying more,
his other friend came to ask him to stop crying, just wait till  2MORO and i will find a woman for u to marry,
the man continue crying and in a low voice, WHAT I WILL BE DOING TONITE.
what an unfaithful man. SO UNCONTROLABLE
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by Wislet(f): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
Sorry dear. Pls take heart ok? Try and surround yourself with friends and family as previously advised. It will help you a lot.
Re: My Girl Is Dead Ineed An Advise by goodhunte(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

SORRY OOOOO. but what advice are you seeking? or just support? 
poster is seeking advice how to date a new girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Talk To This Girl / . / The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.