Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (42379 Views)

Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by greatermax77(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2017
Lets pray please, repeat after me. My Father My Father, any man, woman or group of people who is holding Nigeria not to break, die by fire! die by fire! I say die by fire Amen

7 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Edu3Again: 12:29pm On May 23, 2017
Nigeria is dead.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 23, 2017
omoharry:
Not everyone thinks like you..we are in the modern times where people can decide to divided peacefully without bloodshed..if the south decide to cut out from the north then we have to do it through a referendum..ok? so you northerners can decide carry out your full scale sharia law across your new country so be it ..but we are seek and tired of this present state of Nigeria...

My dear am an Urhobo man from Delta State, a Christian and a married man soon to be someone's dad. Trust me War will break out if Nigeria divide and me am not ready to lose loved ones or even haters sef. There will inevitable ethic/religious war and another strong War between us Niger Deltans. Infact the hatred Niger Deltan have for themselves is worst than that An Hausa man has for and Igbo man. The truth is bitter. One Nigeria is the only way forward. Bliv it or not. If we divide our generation is doomed. Nigeria right now is only damaged and you and I are the only ones who can repair her come 2019. It's time youth take over. French president elected is just 39 yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ugofr(f): 12:37pm On May 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No other reason except because you hate her father for trying to liberate the Almajiris - a development that is against the thieves in the north including Buhari. How are they going to be winning election should the Almajiris get educated? Of coure they need to continue having their brains in their pockets. This is no doubt the reason why Sanusi is being witch-hunted.

Sanusi is no saint. Don't get me wrong. But buhari and his assemblage of kwarupt politicians in APC are angels according to Zombies, init?!??

Besides, where is Buhari? I haven't seen that man in a while undecided
he is busy, frightening the mouse in London.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by nku5: 12:44pm On May 23, 2017
omoharry:
Oga tinubu don join the train of restructuring ooo..

Na today? Tinubu that led APC to reject the 2014 national conference when gentle Jonathan was in office because he had an eye on being VP of a messed up country and system. Is it now Buhari and the north is in power that he can do anything? Forget that joker. Let buhari come back first and see how fast he will keep quiet

7 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by omoharry(f): 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
Stelvin101:

My dear am an Urhobo man from Delta State, a Christian and a married man soon to be someone's dad. Trust me War will break out if Nigeria divide and me am not ready to lose loved ones or even haters sef. There will inevitable ethic/religious war and another strong War between us Niger Deltans. Infact the hatred Niger Deltan have for themselves is worst than that An Hausa man has for and Igbo man. The truth is bitter. One Nigeria is the only way forward. Bliv it or not. If we divide our generation is doomed. Nigeria right now is only damaged and you and I are the only ones who can repair her come 2019. It's time youth take over. French president elected is just 39 yrs old.
No body is talking about division but restructuring( but if the north refuses and still want to remain in this sick system then the south will take a walk) ...are you saying we should continue this under this faulty federal system where nothing is happening?..no matter how good a leader is ..he cannot do much because of the central system of govt..we need to decentralize to the state and local govt level..all federating state can still remain but will now be in charge of their resources in their state( the state government and not the people) and pay some part to the center.. by so doing people will not be looking up to Abuja for any thing that goes wrong in their state.but would rather hold their state govt accountable..As for Delta state( which is also my state) well if the people continue to put more emphasis on land and what they would get out of it rather than seeing it as a collective asset for the people of Delta state then Investors and development will continue to elude that state till they all come to their senses.Right now Warri is a ghost of itself because of the wickedness and hostility of the people towards investors...

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by omoharry(f): 12:50pm On May 23, 2017
nku5:

Na today? Tinubu that led APC to reject the 2014 national conference when gentle Jonathan was in office because he had an eye on being VP of a messed up country and system. Is it now Buhari and the north is in power that he can do anything? Forget that joker. Let buhari come back first and see how fast he will keep quiet
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by sircrabo: 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
No need for the ranting, are you just realising what the rest of the south has been complaining about ? If theres any part of the country UN will grant a republic then its BIAFRA. They have passed through all the processes involved in forming a country, whats left now is UNITY. They've been to war, even UN recognises them (unofficially)

Some parts of south-south still has the divide and rule mentality and thinks they are not part of BIAFRA. Any day the whole south-south and south-east unites, that day they there'll be a BIAFRA.

If Afenifere wants to start their own walk to freedom, let them be prepared to fight the fight and most will not be alive to live in their new found country.

We pray God for a ONE NIGERIA
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by dodelight(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

God will increase you with more wisdom
Amen. & Thanks
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by dodelight(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

Hey what makes you thibk we are bavkwArd? A lot of you guys think we live in caves until you actually come here before you realise how foolish you have been.
Who is talking about structural backwardness? We are talking about mental and intellectual backwardness. Which part of this country has the highest number of beggars, uneducated adults and out of school children more than the north. That's what we're talking about, my 'friend'. Look at how you spelled 'backward' for instance. I would av taken it for a typo error on twitter. But did you notice there is an option that says 'Modify' at the bottom of your post. Learn how to use it, ''Nothingner"

5 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 23, 2017
omoharry:
No body is talking about division but restructuring( but if the north refuses and still want to remain in this sick system then the south will take a walk) ...are you saying we should continue this under this faulty federal system where nothing is happening?..no matter how good a leader is ..he cannot do much because of the central system of govt..we need to decentralize to the state and local govt level..all federating state can still remain but will now be in charge of their resources in their state( the state government and not the people) and pay some part to the center.. by so doing people will not be looking up to Abuja for any thing that goes wrong in their state.but would rather hold their state govt accountable..As for Delta state( which is also my state) well if the people continue to put more emphasis on land and what they would get out of it rather than seeing it as a collective asset for the people of Delta state then Investors and development will continue to elude that state till they all come to their senses.Right now Warri is a ghost of itself because of the wickedness and hostility of the people towards investors...

Everything you said is exactly what's needs to be done and we can only achieve it if we all put heads together and take politics in Nigeria serious come 2019. Generationally, one particular set of individuals have been ruling this country which is a bad omen. We Deltans needs to do something about Warri situation, an Afonja, Igbo or Aboki will not come and do it for us. I base in Warri and if I reason the way Warri was back then I dey para my dear. It's an internal battle only we Deltans have to battle. So many things is wrong in a Warri
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by gGGODDd(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
Somebody like chief olusegun obasanjo is not with this yoruba group and OBJ is also against the breakup of Nigeria, can they achieve this without Obj?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Eluwilussit(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't want to take it hard on you. So please don't force my hands in doing so.

You sef, you no de read wetin u write? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by seunmsg(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2017
plaetton:

Ha ha ha.

Can we get you now agree that Buhari, as widely predicted, is a harbinger of chaos , and that support for that dishonest faker was the biggest mistake anyone could have made ?

Are your zombie eyes quickly clearing ?

You're free to come home to your senses , prodigal sons and daughters.
grin

Is Buhari the one planning the coup or what? When will you wailing Igbos become reasonable? There is a rumour of military coup and you still want to blame Buhari for being the one planning to overthrow his own government. Does it sound logical to you?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by phylshan: 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
I think you are the illiterate for not even know about someone like Paul Unongo. You may stroll to goggle so you stop writing rubbish.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Mcreloaded(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2017
honjohnbright:
Enough talks already.

But are we really prepared for breakup?

If you want to fry egg you must break the egg
If you want to achieve anything in this incompatible country then the country must break not crack just break

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by donqx: 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
Good
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by zidek(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
Where are the spectacle and Nigeria Gladiators? What are u waiting for? Kill them all!
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by plaetton: 3:10pm On May 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Is Buhari the one planning the coup or what? When will you wailing Igbos become reasonable? There is a rumour of military coup and you still want to blame Buhari for being the one planning to overthrow his own government. Does it sound logical to you?
Oh gosh!
I see that your eyes are still glued tight, hard to open.

You don't seem to get it.
BUHARI is the trojan Horse.

Buhari and his fellow feudal oligarchs feel that they must keep power by any means, democratic or military.
Now that Buhari is too incapacitated to govern, the only clever way his feudal kinsmen would guarantee staying in power and subverting the Constitutional provisions would be to create anxiety, chaos , even violence throughout much of the country, and then VOILÀ! The military invites themselves in to RESTORE undecided order , ..by suspending the Constitution.

Do you get the plot right now ?
Burutai's was just flying a kite, to test and gauge the atmosphere, to condition our minds for what might very well be a well planned, inevitable eventuality.

Now, why should we not blame Buhari for what is turning out to be a trip back in time ?
If Buhari had taken the path of honour and patriotic duty to resign and return the Trust reposed on him by Nigerian voters, would be here speculating on the impending chaos or disaster at our doorsteps ?
Try to think rationally for once, and do away with this childish name-calling.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Mckennedy: 3:10pm On May 23, 2017
ipodstinks:
Lol, attention seeker, how far na?

Envy and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Kingspin(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
emi14:

Eagle brain how can Nigeria provide good health care, infrastructure,better living improved economy that brings peaceful environments empty handed. Oil is the major if not the only source to funds the enlisted. The North refused true federalism and restructuring because they are thinking about oil including you as a person.
Nigeria can provide better health care,roads etc if majority agree the North can disagree but if other part of Nigeria the south can overwhelmingly and sincerely support a reform then the North will be force to a round table. Thank God the middle belt is waking up. The last setback remain in the south, they are divided politically, issues which they ought to have used to redefine Nigeria long ago, they failed to take the advantage within their strength. It is the politicians that made the oil so so important one can understand why. Secondly, Nigeria is not the only country that own oil. Look there is nothing special about the oil compare to citizens welfare it just the selfish, laziness and bad mindset of few. Nigerian people all can lead this campaign if they realise the benefit.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 23, 2017
sirugos:
The writeup above concerns the affonjas not for me and my brothers from the rising sun. Umunnem onye etinyekwala onu na ihe gbasara ndi ofe mmanu na ndi aboki bikonu. Ndewonu
That's exactly why the North will continue to play the south around and have the upper hand. Instead of the entire south teaming up to resist the north they keep laughing at each other.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by KissnThel: 5:19pm On May 23, 2017
You know after readin d comments here, i think a parliament made of nairalanders could solve d problem, abi?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by donmalcolm21(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2017
2dugged:
we have tried federalism and it has not worked ,why not try another way?, this country matter just tire me
We've not practised true federalism
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 23, 2017
donmalcolm21:
We've not practised true federalism
we have not been able to practice true federalism because of tribal and religious difference resulting in nepotism, let's stop kidding ourselves ,there is no way we will make any significant progress if we continue to maintain the status quo ,with need to try another system.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Dedetwo(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Olodo!

Yorubas are smarter than you all and are already having the upper hand... grin

I guess smart as a coward.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by donmalcolm21(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2017
2dugged:
we have not been able to practice true federalism because of tribal and religious difference resulting in nepotism, let's stop kidding ourselves ,there is no way we will make any significant progress if we continue to maintain the status quo ,with need to try another system.
We are going on a vicious circle and there is no hope there will be changes.

my advice is, If you see an opportunity to leave this cesspit of a country do walk away
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2017
the truth is if we all abandon the country ,no one will build it. i just sometimes wish we will all see how this mind set has stagnated us over the years,its just saddening, cos I sincerely wish things will change
donmalcolm21:
We are going on a vicious circle and there is no hope there will be changes.

my advice is, If you see an opportunity to leave this cesspit of a country do walk away
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by pcei: 11:48pm On May 23, 2017
ipodstinks:
Yinmu, Which of the gods are u talking? why are you begging for freedom if you aren't slave? freedom beggers grin
suffering and laughing, being used and dumped. Weakness and laziness dat's ur features, dat's yoruba by default. It runs tru ur vein, capillary and artery genetically. So I'm not surprised
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by femo122: 12:44am On May 24, 2017
mmsen:

I find it hard to sympathize with northern xtians because I have found their thinking to be just as warped as their Muslim brethren.

I know northern xtians who were shouting 'Sai Baba' a few years back. Today they are quiet.

I know northern xtians who used to say that Biafra (and the Niger Delta) can go but they should leave the oil because 'the oil belongs to Nigeria'.

These people have been slaughtered like chickens for centuries. They have been used as a source of slave labor by their feudal, Islamized neighbors but are still so reluctant to go against that which is clearly wrong.

The same goes for the Middle Belt. I will not cry more for you than you cry for yourself.
Eyaa cry soo painful
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Desyner: 1:00am On May 24, 2017
If there is another civil war, it won't last 3 months because war is expensive and the north is poor mentally and economically.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 8:26am On May 24, 2017
pcei:
suffering and laughing, being used and dumped. Weakness and laziness dat's ur features, dat's yoruba by default. It runs tru ur vein, capillary and artery genetically. So I'm not surprised
What are you even saying. Oh, hardworker by drug kikikikimiki, you go soon face your friends, firing squad. How far, when are you gonna carry your drug to Indonesia to develop jarkata?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Content Of CJN's "Mystery" Leather Handbags Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.