Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (42382 Views)

Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 8:18am On May 23, 2017
Those of you shouting for breakup are bunch of kids. If there is a breakup then other things will follow. Other things like War, chaos, Conflict of Interest, creation of new government which I believe will bring more serious and deadly war, then there comes the worst of all which is the purchasing power of the new currency in international market . Non of y'all modafuckas wanna experience this in your life time. Trust me, because we all are going to lose loved ones

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Jabioro: 8:18am On May 23, 2017
Elder Unogo, and I quote " all Nigerians should be concerned about north development " Tell that to your past leaders from your home front who intentionally impoverished north.. Let every area go into her orbital abode answer your papa name
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Codes151(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2017
OVI75:
Sarrikii is on Leave

Ngenekwuenu Is Still Recovering From Stomach Poisoning.

FriendNG Is Busy Eyeing Emir Sanusi Daughter The One Sent To Rep Dad The Oda Time.

Tonyebarcnaista Today is PDP Tomorrow Is APDA.

Omenkalives Is There Chasing After His Neighbours Wife.

Gberra Is In Elrufai EMC Strategizing On The Next Set Of Fulani Attack To Carry Out

Lalaslaticlala Is Looking Out For The Next Snake Thread.

Seun is ........

Lemme Stop bfr Mynd44 Comes And Ban Me.
lol.... feel free mynd44 dey honeymoon
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by stoic6ix: 8:18am On May 23, 2017
Agumbankembu:

We gave up hope years ago.

I gave up the since first day I opened my eyes and realized it's black people that surrounds me

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Eddygourdo(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2017
foolish people who cannot reason for themselves. Nigeria as a physical entity can not divide, nor can the inherent divisions which exist Amongst people of even same tribe and religion. Nigeria can only progress when we divide ourselves from our base behaviours of corruption. many on this thread are yahoo boys or their sympathetizers, many are outright criminals, many are importers of fake drugs, many are drug dealers, many are ritualists. nobody cares about value anymore from men to women. how can a country that has no values ever grow. do you think it's when such valuesless philosophy is limited to a homogeneous group? shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by dragonking2: 8:19am On May 23, 2017
aolawale025:
The south have to work together. A restructured Nigeria is more desirable than a break up. This issue is bigger than any politics. Irrespective of party, the leaders must find a way to work together
The issue is that the North doesn't want restructuring
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Cooly100: 8:19am On May 23, 2017
banmee:

And this is the simple fact that a lot of Nigerians do not understand. It's people do not know what is expected of their leaders hence the reason they keep supporting useless ones. It is not the responsibility of the FG to develop states but that of the state itself. Plus, it's population as you have rightly pointed out is a key strength but what do it's citizens see? Igbos, aboki, and afonja is all they see when they look at each other. I do not think there is a more racist set of people like Nigerians. It is one thing to be racist to another race but being racist/tribalistic to your own people takes it to another level. I wonder when Nigerians will wake up from their slumber.

"...It is not the responsibility of the FG to develop states but that of the state itself..." When they tell you to go to school, you prefer collecting toll on the streets...If FG doesn't develop state why is part of the heart of Lagos like this...Just accept you don't know your left from your right..ask people if you don't know...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by pcei: 8:19am On May 23, 2017
aolawale025:
The south have to work together. A restructured Nigeria is more desirable than a break up. This issue is bigger than any politics. Irrespective of party, the leaders must find a way to work together
how possible do u wanna achieved dat when yorubas since 653BC have been slaves to d North? They've been using and dumping them and it seems they're enjoying it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by phreakabit(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2017
Yoruba vs Nigeria (Hausa). . .
The rest of us will just be spectators. Nobody will force our hand into this silly fight.
revenge is a dish best served cold!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 8:20am On May 23, 2017
dodelight:
Hear thrash from that 'Nothingner', "Allow the north to be developed". Abeg who impoverished the north? For how many years have they been in power?
When their own son and monarch, Emir Sanusi, recently tried opening their eyes to their backwardness, didn't they set up a kangaroo panel to shush his mouth? Oh wretched core north! So poor in everything, including common sense.

Hey what makes you thibk we are bavkwArd? A lot of you guys think we live in caves until you actually come here before you realise how foolish you have been.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nigeriadondie: 8:21am On May 23, 2017
This case wud ve been settled in 1967. Sadly igbo blood was sacrificed on the altar of the unity of a country that has been doomed from its birth. If Afenifere is saying this then it is now the day don break. After some Afonja youths wud be antagonizing IPOB or Biafra
If they want to fight to disintegrate they should be preparred to do it alone.
The middle belt after playing second fiddle to d core north realized the need for disintegration. No wonder Gideon Orkar led a bloody coup. Certain section of Niger Delta have agitated for same now the Afonjas. It becomes a case of d chicken coming back to its roost as far as the issue of secession is concerned. There has never been any basis for Nigerian unity and there will never be any

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 8:22am On May 23, 2017
sirugos:
The writeup above concerns the affonjas not for me and my brothers from the rising sun. Umunnem onye etinyekwala onu na ihe gbasara ndi ofe mmanu na ndi aboki bikonu. Ndewonu
Why you dey deceive yourself with this falling moon you shout up n down?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by pcei: 8:22am On May 23, 2017
sirugos:
The writeup above concerns the affonjas not for me and my brothers from the rising sun. Umunnem onye etinyekwala onu na ihe gbasara ndi ofe mmanu na ndi aboki bikonu. Ndewonu
ikwulu ofuma nwannem nwoke. Ike m ji atinyere ha onu adighi m.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by nku5: 8:22am On May 23, 2017
As usual, Tinubu will lead his afonja delegation for a secret meeting with northern elite politicians and try to betray afenifere & his people for a one term Osinbajo presidency and some hefty contracts .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by sergiolefty(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2017
i keep wondering why yooba keep on supporting politicians from d north.....come 2019 am sure they will vote in another hausa like say they are d owner of nigeria......

4 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2017
I look at this nation it holds nothing good for our younger ones.
What a crapped nation
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by phreakabit(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
This case wud ve been settled in 1967. If Afenifere is saying this then it is now the day do break. After some Afonja youths wud be antagonizing IPOB or Biafra
If they want to fight to disintegrate they should be preparred to do it alone.
Nwanne even as recent as some years ago Jonathan proposed a referendum, guess who were the treacherous hidden antagonist, who frustrated his efforts?

5 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by phreakabit(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2017
Thunder fire all of una wey think Igbos go follow for this fight.
When una don decimate finish, we go come start our own.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2017
aolawale025:
this is the first time we are hearing this after 57yrs grin

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nigeriadondie: 8:27am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:

Nwanne even as recent as some years ago Jonathan proposed a referendum, guess who were the treacherous hidden antagonist, who frustrated his efforts?
Tell me bro
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 8:28am On May 23, 2017
Mckennedy:

Some group came up as Oduduwa Republic and the other as Arewa Republic, Niger Delta Republic etc yet no igbo objected them nor panic but as soon as the name Biafra came up oh my goodness people started shaking not only shaking some even with heart attack and Sleepless nights. PMB is the root caused of all these following bad Advisers surrounding him. #wemustcontinue
You no dey shame, who is talking about Biafra here. You sha want to be relevant abi? Carry your inferiority complex go one side.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:29am On May 23, 2017
bubu2019:
Masters and thier slaves,as a man from the land of the rising sun,the fight is not for me,shikena

So says the original slave under the rule of one of his masters... grin

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:30am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:
Yoruba vs Nigeria (Hausa). . .
The rest of us will just be spectators. Nobody will force our hand into this silly fight.
revenge is a dish best served cold!

Olodo!

Yorubas are smarter than you all and are already having the upper hand... grin

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:
Thunder fire all of una wey think Igbos go follow for this fight.
When una don decimate finish, we go come start our own.

this time will be their own fight while we sit and watch them burn grin

thunder fire them
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:31am On May 23, 2017
phreakabit:

Liar!

Where and when did Jonathan propose a referendum

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:32am On May 23, 2017
dodelight:
Hear thrash from that 'Nothingner', "Allow the north to be developed". Abeg who impoverished the north? For how many years have they been in power?
When their own son and monarch, Emir Sanusi, recently tried opening their eyes to their backwardness, didn't they set up a kangaroo panel to shush his mouth? Oh wretched core north! So poor in everything, including common sense.

God will increase you with more wisdom

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 8:32am On May 23, 2017
Dedetwo:
If only these dudes have balls. I know they are pajamas.

you that have chests to beat and balls what have you achieved? people are coming out to support your course and all you fools can come up with is to ridicule them. it means you are not even serious about your agitations.

they talk wahala, de keep quiet wahala. what can be done to please you cannibalistic descendants of Ape?

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ModsWillKillNL: 8:32am On May 23, 2017
victorazy:

this time will be their own fight while we sit and watch them burn grin

thunder fire them

For your mind...

flatiyeasterners can be so deluded

Stop comparing Igbos with Yorubas. We are light years ahead of you all... cool

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 8:32am On May 23, 2017
pcei:
I need dat coup, why are yorubas afraid? Slaves of d North since 163BC
Are you through, we all know you ppl are slave to west since the inception of the world

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by AngelicBeing: 8:34am On May 23, 2017
OVI75:
Sarrikii is on Leave

Ngenekwuenu Is Still Recovering From Stomach Poisoning.

FriendNG Is Busy Eyeing Emir Sanusi Daughter The One Sent To Rep Dad The Oda Time.

Tonyebarcnaista Today is PDP Tomorrow Is APDA.

Omenkalives Is There Chasing After His Neighbours Wife.

Gberra Is In Elrufai EMC Strategizing On The Next Set Of Fulani Attack To Carry Out

Lalaslaticlala Is Looking Out For The Next Snake Thread.

Seun is ........

Lemme Stop bfr Mynd44 Comes And Ban Me.
cheesy wink tongue

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Xano(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2017
Boiling water that cools when few cubes of ice are dropped into it.

All hot air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

June 12: Markets, Computer Village, Shops Shut In Lagos / Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.