Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (42380 Views)

Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by omoharry(f): 10:39am On May 23, 2017
nku5:

Afenifere genuinely speak for the yorubas who truly want restructuring, Tinubu represents the sect of yorubas that are in league with the north and want the country to retain the status quo

Unfortunately Afenifere elders dont have the money or influence that Tinubu and his gang have.
Oga tinubu don join the train of restructuring ooo..
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by vantage001: 10:45am On May 23, 2017
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2017
BetaThings:

There is no light because Jonathan sold the Discos to his unqualified friends who have violated virtually all the commitments they made

These are the owners of Power Generating Stations and DISCOS in Nigeria. Who knew that Goodluck Jonathan had so many APC friends?

GENERATION

North South Power Company Limited, Shiroro Power Station owned by Ibrahim Babangida

Kainji Hdro power station Mainstream Energy Solutions Limited owned by Sanni Bello

Jebba Hydro Power Station Mainstream Energy Solutions Limited owned by Sanni Bello

DISTRIBUTION

Eko Disco

Integrated Electric Nigeria Limited owned by Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar
Western Consortium owned by Oando,Wale Tinubu (Bola Tinubu’s nephew), and the Lagos State Govt
Ampiron Power Distribution Limited owned by Oba Otudeko.

Ikeja Disco

Western Consortium owned by Oando,Wale Tinubu (Bola Tinubu’s nephew), and the Lagos State Govt

Honeywell Consortium joint shareholders being Oba Otudeko and The Lagos State Government

Ibadan Disco

Yola Disco

Kano Disco

Sahelian Energy, owned by Alhaji Yusuf

Ahmed Bola Tinubu, was a key participant in the privatisation of power assets in Nigeria. He was a promoter of some of the bidding consortiums and he actually contested for ownership of most of the 18 companies unbundled from the former Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), most of which he owns in conjunction with his nephew Wale Tinubu and the Lagos State Government. So why you are content to just dump everything on Goodluck Jonathan? Who is actually fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nobody: 10:46am On May 23, 2017
yorubaisevil:

What is holding the yorubas with their acclaimed suffercation from achieving restructuring... Isn't osibanjo the acting president? Isn't tinubu the APC leader? Isn't obasanjo the apc navigator?

so Osinbanjo is the national assembly?

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Mckennedy: 10:48am On May 23, 2017
ipodstinks:
You no dey shame, who is talking about Biafra here. You sha want to be relevant abi? Carry your inferiority complex go one side.

I feel your frustration.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by emi14: 10:48am On May 23, 2017
BetaThings:

But it is ok for people who support Fani Kayode to say Buhari is useless because they are more fulfilled than Buhari?
Buhari is never useless. Anyone calling him useless is useless.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by project55: 10:53am On May 23, 2017
OVI75:
Sarrikii is on Leave

Ngenekwuenu Is Still Recovering From Stomach Poisoning.

FriendNG Is Busy Eyeing Emir Sanusi Daughter The One Sent To Rep Dad The Oda Time.

Tonyebarcnaista Today is PDP Tomorrow Is APDA.

Omenkalives Is There Chasing After His Neighbours Wife.

Gberra Is In Elrufai EMC Strategizing On The Next Set Of Fulani Attack To Carry Out

Lalaslaticlala Is Looking Out For The Next Snake Thread.

Seun is ........

Lemme Stop bfr Mynd44 Comes And Ban Me.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 10:54am On May 23, 2017
ACHILLES45:

I CAN SWEAR THAT YOU REGRET BEING AN AFONJA EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.
UNITY BEGGERS, SKULL MINERS.
grin, Is it possible to swear being in heaven with God?, how can one swear of being a tribe that are the most civilised in the country, most educated. If God had made me Igbo, I would have blamed him and killed myself since for creating me among the stupid senseless, greedy, wonderer tribe. It is like graduating with a first class and regretting you should have graduated with upper. Does that make sense, you too think of it. This is why I always sing to him and thanking him daily for such a good gift. Being an afonja is a gift. I am sure you always wish to be of us but it is too late. O to bo. Me be Igbos, tufiakwu, not in this world or next one. A tribe that siblings kill their brothers all cos who is going to hold a place, drug peddlers, ritualists, cultism, land grabbers, chest beaters. God forbid bad thing. Mo ta ika OSI danu.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 10:58am On May 23, 2017
Mckennedy:

I feel your frustration.
Lol, attention seeker, how far na?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by GEJPosterity: 11:03am On May 23, 2017
Stelvin101:
Those of you shouting for breakup are bunch of kids. If there is a breakup then other things will follow. Other things like War, chaos, Conflict of Interest, creation of new government which I believe will bring more serious and deadly war, then there comes the worst of all which is the purchasing power of the new currency in international market . Non of y'all modafuckas wanna experience this in your life time. Trust me, because we all are going to lose loved ones
Problem with this is that Nigerians never make decisions and analysis based on dispassionate reasoning. It's always "X is so bad that ANYTHING will be better than X". That's how come they replaced Jonathan with something far worse because "ANYTHING will be better than Jonathan".

Eventually they will apply this same reductive, destructive unreason to the very existence of Nigeria. "ANYTHING" will be better than Nigeria, and they won't bother thinking about the implications of "ANYTHING" until it happens, and then the loss of life not seen since World War II starts to happen.

Nigerians only learn by pain, which is the same level of existence as monkeys in the forest.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ACHILLES45: 11:04am On May 23, 2017
ipodstinks:
grin, Is it possible to swear being in heaven with God?, how can one swear of being a tribe that are the most civilised in the country, most educated. I God had made me Igbo, I would blamed him and killed myself since for creating me among the stupid senseless, greedy, wonderer tribe. It is like graduating with a first class and regretting you should have graduated with upper. Does that make sense, you too think of it. This is why I always sing to him and thanking him daily for such a good gift. Being an afonja is a gift. I am sure you always wish to be of us but it is too late. O to bo. Me be Igbos, tufiakwu, not in this world or next one. A tribe that siblings kill their brothers all cos who is going to hold a place, drug peddlers, ritualists, cultism, land grabbers, chest beaters. God forbid bad thing. Mo ta ika OSI danu.

TAKE HEART BROTHER, AND THANKS FOR LISTING OTHER DOMINANT CRIMES IN YOUR LAND THAT I FORGOT TO ADD TO LIST.
SKULL MINER
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by BetaThings: 11:17am On May 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

These are the owners of Power Generating Stations and DISCOS in Nigeria. Who knew that Goodluck Jonathan had so many APC friends?

GENERATION

North South Power Company Limited, Shiroro Power Station owned by Ibrahim Babangida

Kainji Hdro power station Mainstream Energy Solutions Limited owned by Sanni Bello

Jebba Hydro Power Station Mainstream Energy Solutions Limited owned by Sanni Bello

DISTRIBUTION
Eko Disco
Ampiron Power Distribution Limited owned by Oba Otudeko.

Ikeja Disco
Honeywell Consortium joint shareholders being Oba Otudeko and The Lagos State Government

Ibadan Disco

Yola Disco

Kano Disco

Sahelian Energy, owned by Alhaji Yusuf

Ahmed Bola Tinubu, was a key participant in the privatisation of power assets in Nigeria. He was a promoter of some of the bidding consortiums and he actually contested for ownership of most of the 18 companies unbundled from the former Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), most of which he owns in conjunction with his nephew Wale Tinubu and the Lagos State Government. So when you are content to just dump everything on Goodluck Jonathan, who is actually fooling who?

Sir, you lie through your teeth!
I dare you to contest it!
Tinubu this, Tinubu that

1. You are talking about fooling. Yet, you are the one lying!!!! You provided information up there and your own analysis contradicts it. How many times is the name of Tinubu mentioned?
2. Will Jonathan set about empowering APC people in his first term (2013) and hoping to retain the support of PDP members?

Now find below is the authentic list

Elumelu, Emeka Offor, Sahara Energy's Tonye, 4Power, Abdusalaam etc and those retired generals have been APC members for so long and the party did not wrest power from the bloody civilians
People should fear God now

When people express frustration at the situation in Nigeria only to demonstrate tyhat they are not as honest as the people currently in power, you will realise that this country is in a long tunnel
This is the second time during this week that I am witnessing bewildering falsehood by the self righteous

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/privatisation-powers-behind-the-new-power-companies/98195.html
Following the handing-over of ownership certificates and legal documents to the 15 new investors of the new power firms drawn out of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), electricity consumers are expecting quality service delivery from the firms. It is, hence, pertinent that the public is enlightened on the real owners of the companies to help prepare them for likely expectations.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday September 30 handed over ownership certificates to 15 new investor companies to take over five generation companies (Gencos) and 10 distribution companies (Discos). The Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) put the total sale figures of both the gencos and discos at $2.525 billion (about N404 billion). The gencos went for $1.269 while the discos were sold for $1.256bn.
Vice President Namadi Sambo said that with the take-over, the federal government expects the new genco owners to generate additional 5000 megawatts within a period of five years. “This promise has been clearly captured in the performance agreement that the new owners have with the BPE. This promise will be monitored by the regulator,” he asserted.

Who are they?
The take-over of the unbundled PHCN firms has generated issues as to the credibility of those behind the purchases and what they are expected to deliver in terms of capacity handling, stock of manpower and expertise, as well as quality service delivery across their areas of jurisdiction.
Local owners of the new power companies are mostly investors who had hitherto been fishing in unrelated business waters, with little or no technical knowledge of how these unbundled power firms operate. But checks showed that in all the cases, local investors have partnered with foreign partners with technical expertise in acquiring the plants and are relying on that expertise to turn the plants round.
Owners of the generation companies are: Amperion Limited for Geregu I Genco, Transcorp/Woodrock for Ughelli plant, Mainstream Energy for the Kainji and Jebba generation company (Genco), North South Power for Shiroro plant, and NEDC/KEPCO alongside its local partner, Sahara Energy Resource Nigeria for the Egbin Genco.

Chief Femi Otedola, Chairman of Amperion Ltd, owner of Geregu I Genco is also the Chairman of Forte Oil, a major player in the nation’s oil and gas sector. Otedola is financing 57% of Amperion’s total equity. Its technical partners are BSG Resources Ltd with 38% and Shanghai Municipal Electric Power Company, 5%. Amperion purchased the PHCN firm for $132 million. It plans to jack up power generation at the Geregu plant to 600mw, a 50% increase, in the short-to-medium term.

Mr Tony Elumelu is Chairman of Transcorp/Woodrock Consortium, which acquired the 972mw capacity Ughelli Power firm at $300million. The former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of United Bank for Africa (UBA), through his Heirs Holdings Limited, committed a $225m fund through debt financing by African Finance Corporation (AFC), UBA and First City Monument Bank. The new owners plan a massive increase of generation capacity to over 1070mw within the next five years.

Col. Sani Bello (rtd) is the arrowhead of Mainstream Energy Solutions, which got Kainji and Jebba Generation Company (Genco) for N27.2bn ($170m). The deal was financed by Guaranty Trust Bank and the AFC. Bello is a former military administrator of Kano state. He has also been chairman of MTN in the telecoms sector and Amni Oil and Gas. Mainstream partnered with a Russian company, RusHydro to acquire the plant thereby venturing into a third sector of the Nigerian economy.
Niger State Government is one of the owners of the North South Power which acquired the Shiroro generation plant at $111.7 million. Other partners are XS Energy Ltd, BP Investment Ltd, Urban Shelter Ltd, Road Nigeria Plc, China International Water Electric and China Three Gorgers Corporation, the corporation handling the Zungeru 700mw hydroelectricity project in the same Niger state.

Tope Sonubi and Tonye Cole’s Sahara Energy Resource Nigeria is the local partner to the NEDC/Korea Electric Power Company (KEPCO), an international investor that acquired the Egbin Power Station located in Ijede, Lagos state for $407 million. Sonubi and Cole are known players in the oil and gas downstream sector company

For the distribution companies, KANN Consortium acquired the Abuja Distribution Company (Disco), Vigeo got the Benin Disco, West Power and Gas acquired Eko Disco, NEDC/KEPCO bought Ikeja, while Sahelian Power SPV got the Kano disco. Also, Integrated Energy Distribution and Marketing Company acquired both Ibadan and Yola discos, Interstate Electrics got Enugu, Aura Energy got the Jos disco while the 4Power Consortium comprising Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom state governments acquired the Port Harcourt disco.

Neil Croucher is Managing Director of KANN Utility Consortium Ltd. The company, a joint venture of Copperbelt Energy Corporation (CEC) Plc and Xerxes Global Investments, acquired 60% of the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) at $164 million. Its technical partner, CEC Zambia has a standing history of providing power solutions to mining companies in Zambia, Congo Democratic Republic and South Africa. As an international firm with the required expertise, it is expected to ensure a complete turnaround of the Abuja Disco within a short term. The disco has a franchise for providing electricity services for the Federal Capital Territory, Kogi, Nasarawa and (parts of) Niger states.

Victor Gbolade Osibodu is the owner of Vigeo Power Ltd which acquired the Benin Disco after paying its 75% balance of $96.75. He is the husband of former Managing Director of Union Bank, Mrs Funke Osibodu. Vigeo, established in 1999, is a multi-business group that includes Global Utilities Management Company (GUMC). GUMC has since been providing services in metering system to the Benin Disco. Vigeo plans an additional N40 billion investment in the next five years to turn around its acquired disco.

Mr Charles Momoh, Chairman of West Power and Gas; Dr Tunji Olowolafe and Mr Ernest Orji lead the ownership of Eko Disco. They are partnering with Siemens Ltd of Germany, the executor of the recently commissioned 434mw Geregu II National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP) under the Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC); Alpha Consortium Ltd, Atlantic Meridian and Africa Infrastructure Investment Fund 2, Mauritius to form the West Power and Gas Consortium. West Power acquired the Eko Disco after full payment of $135 million. Its management disclosed the expansion and rehabilitation of the plant will take another $257 million.

KEPCO/NEDC Consortium also acquired the Ikeja Distribution Company at $134.75 million, making it the only investor to have a stake in both the generation and distribution sections of the nation’s power sector. Experts said the development raises a major concern as to its efficiency and that monitoring efforts by stakeholders and consumer societies must be doubled to sustain performance.

Former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar is chairman of Integrated Energy Distribution and Marketing Company (IEDMC), which acquired both the Ibadan and Yola discos for $160 million. The oil and gas company is now venturing into power sector operations with technical partnership with the Manila Electric Company (Meralco), the Philippines largest distributor of electric power. IEDMC was among the earliest firms to complete payment for their respective bids.

Alhaji Yusuf Hamisu Abubakar is the Managing Director of the Sahelian Power SPV that acquired the Kano Disco for $102 million. Abubakar is a Commissioner at the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), a one-time Executive Secretary of the Petroleum Development Trust Fund (PTDF) and former lecturer at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He is also board member at Niger Insurance Company and was said to have once been nominated for a ministerial post by Vice President Namadi Sambo.

Sir Emeka Offor, is the Chairman of Interstate Electrics which got the Enugu Disco. He is also chairman of Chrome Energy Ltd majoring in oil and gas services, telecommunications and logistics. Interstate made an entry into the power sector with the acquisition of the Enugu Disco for $106.4m. It could not meet up earlier with the 75% payment deadline and had earlier been recommended by the BPE for disqualification in the bidding process as it could not meet up with its technical requirements. It mentioned its partners as the Power House International and Metropolitan Electricity Authority of Thailand.

Alhaji Mohammed Noma, Chairman of the Aura Energy got the Jos Disco
. Noma, a politician, is former speaker, House of Assembly in Bauchi State in the first republic. Aura acquired the disco after paying $82 million.

Governments of Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom state formed the 4Power Consortium which acquired the Port Harcourt Disco. 4Power, which also has some governors and politicians as investors, is also partnering with other private investors to manage the power assets.

The privatisation took place in 2013. How strong was APC then?
https://thewillnigeria.com/news/power-gencos-discos-jonathan-presents-licences-shares-certificates-to-14-new-owners/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by SirShymexx: 11:23am On May 23, 2017
Lol, do they have a secret Yoruba army somewhere? Yorubas look like the least prepared for anything out of the big 3.

They better negotiate their way out of this one and create a plan on how to actualise this, if that's what they want.

Regardless, this is the only Yoruba group I rock with right now. The APC side looks too impotent for now. Hopefully, what's going to happen in the next few weeks/months will unite all the warring factions for a concerted effort on what's next for Yorubas.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

NL is better on PC tongue
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by 2016v2017: 11:27am On May 23, 2017
bubu2019:
Masters and thier slaves,as a man from the land of the rising sun,the fight is not for me,shikena
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by 2016v2017: 11:27am On May 23, 2017
ojun50:
Wht are thy waiting for......yoruba leaders can make mouth
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by pcei: 11:28am On May 23, 2017
aolawale025:

It's like the story of an eagle that was brought up as a chicken. And was never meant to fly. However one day, th eagle looked at the sun, flipped it's wings and flew. Nothing can stop the emancipation of the people
I understand ur hope but u've gat to understand dis is Nigeria not America. In Nigeria, b4 d eagle thinks of flipping its wings, d chicken had already sought out plans to break those wings. Nigeria can neva work as a single entity, let them break it up. Different nations will fend for itself for good. Sick country with a sick president I sincerely doubt if it will ever find its track again
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by BetaThings: 11:30am On May 23, 2017
emi14:

Buhari is never useless. Anyone calling him useless is useless.
Fair enough
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by pcei: 11:37am On May 23, 2017
ipodstinks:
Are you through, we all know you ppl are slave to west since the inception of the world
hahahhahaaha, very funny. Do u have balls? God knows we're no slave to anybody. Slavery? Dat's ur typical identity. We can't be slaves when against all odds we've stood our ground against dis god-dammed entity called Nigeria. U however have never give it a thought. Imagine a man, a hero like Tinubu being used like a rag. Yoruba is a weak nation take it or leave it, their last resort will be rat poison. Can't even withstand a simple threat
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 11:43am On May 23, 2017
pcei:
hahahhahaaha, very funny. Do u have balls? God knows we're no slave to anybody. Slavery? Dat's ur typical identity. We can't be slaves when against all odds we've stood our ground against dis god-dammed entity called Nigeria. U however have never give it a thought. Imagine a man, a hero like Tinubu being used like a rag. Yoruba is a weak nation take it or leave it, their last resort will be rat poison. Can't even withstand a simple threat
Yinmu, Which of the gods are u talking? why are you begging for freedom if you aren't slave? freedom beggers grin

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No other reason except because you hate her father for trying to liberate the Almajiris - a development that is against the thieves in the north including Buhari. How are they going to be winning election should the Almajiris get educated? Of coure they need to continue having their brains in their pockets. This is no doubt the reason why Sanusi is being witch-hunted.

Sanusi is no saint. Don't get me wrong. But buhari and his assemblage of kwarupt politicians in APC are angels according to Zombies, init?!??

Besides, where is Buhari? I haven't seen that man in a while undecided
Your probation period is my over, you are now your full self tongue tongue at least you can now see who Buhari & his assemblage of kwarupt politicians are. Happy for you bro
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by colli247(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2017
Agumbankembu:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/prepare-break-afenifere-tells-north/amp/
na now sense dey come una head western with they propaganda
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nature8(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2017
OVI75:

Bourdillion Employee
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by plaetton: 11:51am On May 23, 2017
Fxxx you Unongo.
The North has held power for most of Nigeria's history.

If the North remains very underdeveloped as a result of the wickedness of your parasitic elites, then surely that is an indictment against the North, proof that the North should not be trusted with political power.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 11:52am On May 23, 2017
ACHILLES45:

TAKE HEART BROTHER, AND THANKS FOR LISTING OTHER DOMINANT CRIMES IN YOUR LAND THAT I FORGOT TO ADD TO LIST.
SKULL MINER
So you can't defend this hahahaha, kidnappers. Just pray your brother won't soon be caught in Indonesia, cos na firing squad straight. Na that kind tribe God will make me. tufiakwua. I rebuke bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ak47mann(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2017
IPOB igweocha PH welcome new family members in woji zone cool

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by plaetton: 11:59am On May 23, 2017
seunmsg:
Any military coup at this point will lead to the disintegration of the country. The earlier the propagators of the coup get this fact, the better for them.

Ha ha ha.

Can we get you now agree that Buhari, as widely predicted, is a harbinger of chaos , and that support for that dishonest faker was the biggest mistake anyone could have made ?

Are your zombie eyes quickly clearing ?

You're free to come home to your senses , prodigal sons and daughters.
grin
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by BetaThings: 12:02pm On May 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Your probation period is my over, you are now your full self tongue tongue at least you can now see who Buhari & his assemblage of kwarupt politicians are.Happy for you bro

Do you prefer the hero of stealing who only fights corruption in our minds?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Content Of CJN's "Mystery" Leather Handbags Revealed / Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.