Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (42381 Views)

Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by pcei: 9:00am On May 24, 2017
ipodstinks:
What are you even saying. Oh, hardworker by drug kikikikimiki, you go soon face your friends, firing squad. How far, when are you gonna carry your drug to Indonesia to develop jarkata?
lazy punks
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 10:01am On May 24, 2017
pcei:
lazy punks
grin, e pain am. Hardworker drug peddler. We go soon read how Indonesia firing squad bullet pierce your stomach n neck.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 4:04pm On May 24, 2017
dodelight:

Who is talking about structural backwardness? We are talking about mental and intellectual backwardness. Which part of this country has the highest number of beggars, uneducated adults and out of school children more than the north. That's what we're talking about, my 'friend'. Look at how you spelled 'backward' for instance. I would av taken it for a typo error on twitter. but did you noticed there is an option that says 'Modify' at the bottom of your post. Learn how to use it, ''Nothingner"
dodelight:

Who is talking about structural backwardness? We are talking about mental and intellectual backwardness. Which part of this country has the highest number of beggars, uneducated adults and out of school children more than the north. That's what we're talking about, my 'friend'. Look at how you spelled 'backward' for instance. I would av taken it for a typo error on twitter. but did you noticed there is an option that says 'Modify' at the bottom of your post. Learn how to use it, ''Nothingner"
dodelight:

"did you noticed" the fool says. you must be one of the 10,000 idiots that were caught by jamb recently. by the time jamb is finished with you, we will know whether you people are really educated or you are just paper literates. imagine! 10,000 people in just one state. haha

as for your "developments", I can see that in the way you have filled up all the prisons of the countries on earth. everyday we hear of how you get caught doing what you know how to do best in airports. you are the best in terms of:

hacking
drug trafficking
child factory operation
theft
oil bunkering
kidnapping
armed robbery
cheating in exams
jungle justice
cultism
rituals
prostitution

and on an on. and you claim to be developed Bros!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by FriendNG: 4:14pm On May 24, 2017
APCsupporter:
[b][/b]

"did you noticed" the fool says. you must be one of the 10,000 idiots that were caught by jamb recently. by the time jamb is finished with you, we will know whether you people are really educated or you are just paper literates. imagine! 10,000 people in just one state. haha

as for your "developments", I can see that in the way you have filled up all the prisons of the countries on earth. everyday we hear of how you get caught doing what you know how to do best in airports. you are the best in terms of:

hacking
drug trafficking
child factory operation
theft
oil bunkering
kidnapping
armed robbery
cheating in exams
jungle justice
cultism
rituals
prostitution

Ina kashiga kwana biyu? Ko 5 month ban aka baka. Tun December.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
ebby9z:

You can not even type coherently and youre one of the few educated ones i presume...tell your leaders to stop turning you to beggars and urchins. Let them develop your states. River's or Akwa Ibom's oil money or Lagos' industrialization is not your birthright. Go and stop leeching on others' resources

see this mumu. you are talking about oil money as if it takes some hard work to own it. oil is just a natural gift given to NIGERIA by God and we shall continue to enjoy profits from it while you suffer the pollution. you can kill yourself if you like but we shall continue to enjoy oil. oh sweet oil. as for the error, I can understand that you are too dumb to know what an error is cause that is how your mother gave birth to you. and by the time jamb's CCTV is done exposing you guys, we will find out whether you are truly more educated than we are or not. 10,000 have been caught already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by dodelight(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2017
APCsupporter:
[b][/b]

hacking
drug trafficking
child factory operation
theft
oil bunkering
kidnapping
armed robbery
cheating in exams
jungle justice
cultism
rituals
prostitution

Heya! Sorry boy, that was autocorrect typo. I know the rule so well. The verbs 'do', 'did', and any of the modal auxiliary verbs in their present or past form must be followed by present tense verb.
Thanks, though, for pointing my attention to it. And for your information, I did jamb once and had my admission to the university; and that was even about 2 decades ago. Where were you then?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 4:22pm On May 24, 2017
Benteazaa:

my friend shout the fuckkk up. EVEN UR PAPA HOUSE NA MUD HOUSE. u backward motherfucker

that's why people need to use more condom. I can see the effects of not using it. fools like you come into existence
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by buchilino(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2017
FriendNG:

Shatap I have never eye his daughter, I don't even like or admire her.
BROS TALK TRUE, I NOTICED U HAVE BEEN EYING BABE.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 4:37pm On May 24, 2017
dodelight:

Heya! Sorry boy, that was autocorrect typo. I know the rule so well. The verbs 'do', 'did', and any of the modal auxiliary verbs in their present or past form must be followed by present tense verb.
Thanks, though, Idiot, for pointing my attention to it. And for your information, I did jamb once and had my admission to the university; and that was even about 2 decades ago. Where were you then?

oh so you actually know what a typo is but just deliberately decided to make an a$$ of yourself. I was just a 1 year old kid then but that doesn't mean that you are ahead of me in anyway since at about 37 you still think like a toddler. a fool at 40 is a fool forever and there is no point arguing or fighting with a fool. bissalam
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 4:39pm On May 24, 2017
FriendNG:

Ina kashiga kwana biyu? Ko 5 month ban aka baka. Tun December.
banning Dina aka yi wlh. kana Lafiya?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by FriendNG: 4:42pm On May 24, 2017
APCsupporter:

banning Dina aka yi wlh. kana Lafiya?

Yanxu maade kaje kagyara wannan Wasted sperm daka rubuta kafin mynd yagani.

Alhamdulillah qalau nachanja account ne.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 4:50pm On May 24, 2017
FriendNG:

Yanxu maade kaje kagyara wannan Wasted sperm daka rubuta kafin mynd yagani.

Alhamdulillah qalau nachanja account ne.

hahah. accounts Dina sun fi 5 AI. yawwa in ce ni dai da friendchoice na san kana. to ya labari?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by FriendNG: 4:52pm On May 24, 2017
APCsupporter:

hahah. accounts Dina sun fi 5 AI. yawwa in ce ni dai da friendchoice na san kana. to ya labari?

Yana wajanku.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ebby9z(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2017
APCsupporter:

see this mumu. you are talking about oil money as if it takes some hard work to own it. oil is just a natural gift given to NIGERIA by God and we shall continue to enjoy profits from it while you suffer the pollution. you can kill yourself if you like but we shall continue to enjoy oil. oh sweet oil. as for the error, I can understand that you are too dumb to know what an error is cause that is how your mother gave birth to you. and by the time jamb's CCTV is done exposing you guys, we will find out whether you are truly more educated than we are or not. 10,000 have been caught already
Where was your village when God was distributing "natural gift" to people? Mind you, I'm from the south west, not south south yet we are not beggars waiting with soiled plates for crumbs from oil rich Niger delta. Did you just say jamb? Lol...you are obviously from the ELDS. You want me to talk about my educational achievements to you? No need sef. Already told you I'm from the SW, that should settle the matter.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 8:48pm On May 24, 2017
ebby9z:

Where was your village when God was distributing "natural gift" to people? Mind you, I'm from the south west, not south south yet we are not beggars waiting with soiled plates for crumbs from oil rich Niger delta. Did you just say jamb? Lol...you are obviously from the ELDS. You want me to talk about my educational achievements to you? No need sef. Already told you I'm from the SW, that should settle the matter.

lol so you are telling me that the south west can survive without allocation from the center? lol. I never knew that Yoruba people can be this daft. but then we have the likes of fayose and ffk so it shouldn't be a surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by PharmaGirl(f): 9:23pm On May 24, 2017
APCsupporter:

oh so you actually know what a typo is but just deliberately decided to make an a$$ of yourself. I was just a 1 year old kid then but that doesn't mean that you are ahead of me in anyway since at about 37 you still think like a toddler. a fool at 40 is a fool forever and there is no point arguing or fighting with a fool. bissalam
Whoa bro!

You come off as a too angry and bitter one at just 21.

No offence please.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
PharmaGirl:
Whoa bro!
You come off as a too angry and bitter one at just 21.
No offence please.
you have been heard
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ebby9z(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol so you are telling me that the south west can survive without allocation from the center? lol. I never knew that Yoruba people can be this daft. but then we have the likes of fayose and ffk so it shouldn't be a surprise
Who is this riff raff? Why insult a whole tribe because you want to make a point. Just keep it moving, go find your equal that will engage in tribal feud with you. Shuu
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by pcei: 9:12am On May 25, 2017
ipodstinks:
grin, e pain am. Hardworker drug peddler. We go soon read how Indonesia firing squad bullet pierce your stomach n neck.
find the nearest rat poison. Get d instructions on how ur dad used it from ur mum.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ipodstinks: 10:01am On May 25, 2017
pcei:
find the nearest rat poison. Get d instructions on how ur dad used it from ur mum.
What is this one saying?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nne5: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

So this a.boki that's been running amok on every thread,insulting his elders is just 21yrs old.*sigh*.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by APCsupporter: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Nne5:

So this a.boki that's been running amok on every thread,insulting his elders is just 21yrs old.*sigh*.

if I call you inyamura now you will start crying

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nne5: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

if I call you inyamura now you will start crying
Little boy go do something good with your life.
You're too young to be hate filled and bitter. Take this advice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Content Of CJN's "Mystery" Leather Handbags Revealed / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / 49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.