Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (42383 Views)

Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Dedetwo(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2017
If only these dudes have balls. I know they are pajamas.

7 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Rilwayne001: 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

If them give u a northern girl you go fast tomorrow to thank God.

A northerner marrying a fellow northerner is not something to make news about. Wallahi I don't like his daughter.

No other reason except because you hate her father for trying to liberate the Almajiris - a development that is against the thieves in the north including Buhari. How are they going to be winning election should the Almajiris get educated? Of coure they need to continue having their brains in their pockets. This is no doubt the reason why Sanusi is being witch-hunted.

Sanusi is no saint. Don't get me wrong. But buhari and his assemblage of kwarupt politicians in APC are angels according to Zombies, init?!??

Besides, where is Buhari? I haven't seen that man in a while undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by FriendNG: 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

When will you pass jamb?

I don't want to take it hard on you. So please don't force my hands in doing so.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by FriendNG: 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No other reason except because you hate her father for trying to liberate the Almajiris - a development that is against the thieves in the north including Buhari. How are they going to be winning election should the Almajiris get educated? Of coure they need to continue having their brains in their pockets. This is no doubt the reason why Sanusi is being witch-hunted.

Sanusi is no saint. Don't get me wrong. But buhari and his assemblage of kwarupt politicians in APC are angels according to Zombies, init?!??

Besides, where is Buhari? I haven't seen that man in a while undecided

You're not saying the truth, even without what Sunusi said I don't like her. My dream wife was far far far more beautiful than Sunusi daughter. Beside Sunusi daughter might be of my age or older than me. I want a wife that am older than with like 3 years or so.

Beside that let me made it clear you're lying. I am hundred percent in support of scrapping of the Almajiri system. I have never oppose that. I was the one to open a thread title "Almajiranci and northern Nigerian parent rapacity even before Sunusi noisemaking " Rilwayne001

For the wia about of Buhari. Ask your Afonja coordinator of the state he knows better.

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Rilwayne001: 10:42pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:
lso.

For the wia about of Buhari. Ask your Afonja coordinator of the state he knows better.

You mean the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria? wink tongue

8 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by FriendNG: 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You mean the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria? wink tongue

Who knows tomorrow?

I don't know the next president of Nigeria. But I know the coordinator who doubled as a son to Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Realist2: 11:29pm On May 22, 2017
I comment my reserve till i see buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Nwakaumu(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2017
aolawale025:
The south have to work together. A restructured Nigeria is more desirable than a break up. This issue is bigger than any politics. Irrespective of party, the leaders must find a way to work together
AFonja unity begger incorporated.Why are you people afraid to be on your own?

18 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:32am On May 23, 2017
If this Paul Unongo is the deputy leader of NEF, then the hand-writing goes up on the wall. He spoke like someone intellectual bereft and deficient in intelligence. And to think a northern christian can say this trash says much for their slave mentality. Our sympathy expressed as Boko Haram initially slaughtered them was misplaced.
How can a so-called leader ask other regions to allow the north develop ? Who forced you to abandon western education for archaic islamic education. Who taught you to make training of jobless urchins in the name of almajiris ? Who advised that only your elders should corner your resources at the detriment of your teeming mases and development ? Your military allocated more funds to which you did not contribute through inappropriate allocation of more states, local governments, to the north yet to your backwardness and shame.
You certainly have another thing coming.

6 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by ettybaba(m): 5:42am On May 23, 2017
mexxmoney:
I don't give a fvck about Nigeria anymore. If the country wants to disintegrate into a thousand entities, so be it. God forsaken nation!!!
Albeit peacefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Ogalanyachieze: 6:51am On May 23, 2017
mexxmoney:
I don't give a fvck about Nigeria anymore. If the country wants to disintegrate into a thousand entities, so be it. God forsaken nation!!!
african tower of babel

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by orisa37: 7:02am On May 23, 2017
Agumbankembu:
PAN-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, has told the Northern elders to prepare for a break-up of Nigeria if they continue to oppose the restructuring of the country to address the major challenges besetting it and hindering its progress.

A chieftain of the group and chairman of the defunct Presidential Advisory Committee of the 2014 National Conference, Senator Femi Okurounmu, said “there is no way we can continue to run Nigeria the way it is now without restructuring it.”

“When the Hausa/Fulani people get power, they say the unity of the country is not negotiable. But if power slips from their hand, they are ready to break up the country.

“So, to prevent power from slipping from their hand, they will rather get their people in the military to take over so that the Northern oligarchy will continue to be in charge.”

National publicity secretary of the Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin, said “the minimum requirement to keep Nigeria together is to restructure it. If we don’t restructure Nigeria, it is clear at this point that Nigeria, as it is, is on its way out.

“It is those who are benefiting from domination and inequity that will not see this terminal crisis. If we don’t do the needful, Nigeria, as a country, may not last too long. All the indices are very clear. So, it is only those who are profiting from inequity that will not see what is going on,” he said.

In a swift reaction, deputy leader of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Paul Unongo, said the North was not afraid of any eventuality.

“I know these people that are talking and calling for restructuring. They shouldn’t mislead the young people; we are not irredentists; we are democrats.

“If you want to destabilise the whole nation-state of Nigeria, then allow the North not to be developed, because it is easy for the kids to rise up and say ‘no more.’ So, we are saying that all Nigerians should be concerned about the development of the North,” Unongo, Second Republic Minister of Steel, said.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/prepare-break-afenifere-tells-north/amp/

This is The Time for Saraki/Ekweremadu to shine and be useful and relevant to Nigeria.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by orisa37: 7:12am On May 23, 2017
OVI75:
Sarrikii is on Leave

Ngenekwuenu Is Still Recovering From Stomach Poisoning.

FriendNG Is Busy Eyeing Emir Sanusi Daughter The One Sent To Rep Dad The Oda Time.

Tonyebarcnaista Today is PDP Tomorrow Is APDA.

Omenkalives Is There Chasing After His Neighbours Wife.

Gberra Is In Elrufai EMC Strategizing On The Next Set Of Fulani Attack To Carry Out

Lalaslaticlala Is Looking Out For The Next Snake Thread.

Seun is ......everywhere..

Lemme Stop bfr Mynd44 Comes And Ban Me.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by comos: 7:37am On May 23, 2017
Unogo who is a Benue man has never issue any statement when fulani herdsmen was killing his people

12 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by weyabcom: 7:48am On May 23, 2017
honjohnbright:
Enough talks already.

But are we really prepared for breakup?
do we hav to bring cutlass?

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Mckennedy: 8:00am On May 23, 2017
Agumbankembu:
PAN-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, has told the Northern elders to prepare for a break-up of Nigeria if they continue to oppose the restructuring of the country to address the major challenges besetting it and hindering its progress.

A chieftain of the group and chairman of the defunct Presidential Advisory Committee of the 2014 National Conference, Senator Femi Okurounmu, said “there is no way we can continue to run Nigeria the way it is now without restructuring it.”

“When the Hausa/Fulani people get power, they say the unity of the country is not negotiable. But if power slips from their hand, they are ready to break up the country.

“So, to prevent power from slipping from their hand, they will rather get their people in the military to take over so that the Northern oligarchy will continue to be in charge.”

National publicity secretary of the Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin, said “the minimum requirement to keep Nigeria together is to restructure it. If we don’t restructure Nigeria, it is clear at this point that Nigeria, as it is, is on its way out.

“It is those who are benefiting from domination and inequity that will not see this terminal crisis. If we don’t do the needful, Nigeria, as a country, may not last too long. All the indices are very clear. So, it is only those who are profiting from inequity that will not see what is going on,” he said.

In a swift reaction, deputy leader of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Paul Unongo, said the North was not afraid of any eventuality.

“I know these people that are talking and calling for restructuring. They shouldn’t mislead the young people; we are not irredentists; we are democrats.

“If you want to destabilise the whole nation-state of Nigeria, then allow the North not to be developed, because it is easy for the kids to rise up and say ‘no more.’ So, we are saying that all Nigerians should be concerned about the development of the North,” Unongo, Second Republic Minister of Steel, said.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/prepare-break-afenifere-tells-north/amp/

Some group came up as Oduduwa Republic and the other as Arewa Republic, Niger Delta Republic etc yet no igbo objected them nor panic but as soon as the name Biafra came up oh my goodness people started shaking not only shaking some even with heart attack and Sleepless nights. PMB is the root caused of all these following bad Advisers surrounding him. #wemustcontinue

16 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by donlucabrazi(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2017
They are just postponing the inevitable. Restructuring will surely happen sooner than later.

Enough of the lopsided and parochial balance of power!

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by loomer: 8:11am On May 23, 2017
As long as poor people no die during the break up.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by banmee(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria needs to breakup as soon as possible but not physically but economical, Lagos state has already successfully done this and it's left for all other states to move to be economically independent from the Federal govt ..Keeping our 170 million population is a key strength

And this is the simple fact that a lot of Nigerians do not understand. It's people do not know what is expected of their leaders hence the reason they keep supporting useless ones. It is not the responsibility of the FG to develop states but that of the state itself. Plus, it's population as you have rightly pointed out is a key strength but what do it's citizens see? Igbos, aboki, and afonja is all they see when they look at each other. I do not think there is a more racist set of people like Nigerians. It is one thing to be racist to another race but being racist/tribalistic to your own people takes it to another level. I wonder when Nigerians will wake up from their slumber.

4 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by mrsfavour(f): 8:15am On May 23, 2017
OVI75:
Sarrikii is on Leave

FriendNG Is Busy Eyeing Emir Sanusi Daughter The One Sent To Rep Dad The Oda Time.

Gberra Is In Elrufai EMC Strategizing On The Next Set Of Fulani Attack To Carry Out

Seun is ........

hahahahaahahaa u catch all of them.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Lilimax(f): 8:15am On May 23, 2017
***Spreads mat on this thread*** smiley smiley smiley
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Miles300: 8:15am On May 23, 2017
They think break up happens over night , they just wake up one morning and issue nonsense statement ! We just go to Skool for nothing in nigeria cos it has not impact , wen u look the kind of statement and reasoning by our leaders then u know why we are backward as a nation
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Dmes(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2017
hmmmm... the day a slave man say no to a slave master is the day revolution begins. I hail thee, thou crudest nation.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2017
mexxmoney:

Men, I tell you. These idiots running this country are just killing everything. No light for the past 3 days and even to buy fuel for your gen is getting harder because it seems a scarcity is looming. They should just end this nightmare country and let everyone go his own way.

5 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by EngrChidi(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2017
OVI75:
Sarrikii is on Leave

Seun is ........

bros u dey very on point! maybe some of them went to rescue some more girls dat they will share among themselves as toys.
wen essential and vital issues about the nations comes up they go dumb. there is a great difference btw light and darkness. the north is just a parasite on the nation nigeria. move forward north no gree move, comot for road north no gree comot, wetin dem want us to do for dem?
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Codes151(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2017
All Nigerians should be concerned about developing the north!!!"

You are very stupid!

5 Likes

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by danniekute(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2017
Nigeria my foot. What we have now is worse than a failed state. Like what Afenifere said ,the only condition for us to continue as Nigeria is RESTRUCTURING. Anything short of this is TO YOUR TENTS OH ISREAL.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by pcei: 8:16am On May 23, 2017
seunmsg:
Any military coup at this point will lead to the disintegration of the country. The earlier the propagators of the coup get this fact, the better for them.
I need dat coup, why are yorubas afraid? Slaves of d North since 163BC

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by AVISENNA: 8:16am On May 23, 2017
Northern Mentality,they rather be fugitives and refugees under Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy,than be an part of the west, tomorrow they will cry that they are being exterminated.
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by Sweetmom: 8:17am On May 23, 2017
FriendNG:

Guess who is the elder speaking? A Christian from the north.

I thought the useless Ffk and his Yoruba Christian supporters claim they are going with Jos, other north central states and Christian minorities into their new country shall Nigeria divides.

I can't believe it's my Friend Fidelis Unuongo's that is spewing this trash
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by victorazy(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2017
finally the slave has gotten balls
Re: Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North by chubbygal(f): 8:17am On May 23, 2017
Wish my kid sister a happy born day

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / 3 Soldiers Killed, Others Injured By Landmines Set By Boko Haram In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.