Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? (4290 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 10:51pm On May 23, 2017
tescoman90:

Can i video call you wink
I just got to work.. Another time I promise
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

can't help it

that shows ur Wugly
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Princeboca12(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
I dey here ooo grin
Nina oya drop ur whatsapp number'' seeing is believing
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 23, 2017
Its getting hot in here!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u be careful!! I told ya!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:
Nina4u
be careful!!
I told ya!!!

Nina4u pls be careful too ooo of some nairalander's "I care for you tactics " grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Vanije: 8:07am On May 24, 2017
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 24, 2017
tescoman90:

Nina4u pls be careful too ooo of some nairalander's "I care for you tactics " grin grin

the guilty are afraid!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:

the guilty are afraid!!

"pretending to care" aint the best way to win heart!!!

Dude Man up!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by TechPanda(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2017
tescoman90:

"pretending to care" aint the best way to win heart!!! Dude Man up!
Bro, are you for real? Since when did we start having "best way to win heart"?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 24, 2017
TechPanda:

Bro, are you for real?
Since when did we start having "best way to win heart"?

This is were UNDERSTANDING bcumz important not just "mere READING WORDS"
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 24, 2017
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:

who's trying to win whose heart?! Typical perverted Nigerian guy, every ladies you talk to means you wanna win her heart? Mumu, since that's what you have on our sick mind. I know your type will come with utmost jealousy and stupidity and I'm so ready for yall!
BTW, this is a not-searching dude. Idiata!

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2017
@ modelmike7 as you can see you lack UNDERSTAND! grin plus COMMON SENSE grin

Besides please judge for yourself now........
Who is the pervert?
grin grin

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 24, 2017
!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 24, 2017
Give me notice before the call so I can apply make up or keep your call

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:
Who and what are all these tutorials for?
I can see you are jobless, I'm busy at work now, next time mind the kind of people you quote, don't just jump at anyone, especially the ones you don't know. Keep on with your fantasies and kindly get off my face kid!
Have a good day, i.e , if you want to!!
Addendum: Stop derailing someone's thread with your stvpidity Mr. I'm outta here!

Lol .............senseless caring pervert dey form working class grin grin
I am very sure you must be inside a local brothel grin

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by skylane: 11:53am On May 24, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
awkward ... I'm very shy
no wonder now I see,mystery unravelled,I told you so sthanda sami
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by skylane: 11:55am On May 24, 2017
Randy91:

that shows ur Wugly
excuse me? She's not can't u check her out?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
I video chat on IMO all the time.. Only time I can't is when I'm working.. However I have answered and said.. I can't talk right now I'm working and they respectfully hang up.. A lot of ppl I have got to know wanna know if I'm real so I'm telling them to add me on IMO and talk.. I am who I am.. Many Nigerian especially daubt me since I pidgin or wright Ibo Yoruba or Hausa ..i no dey blame am sha.. No biggie.. I like video chatting too it fun and more personal and u see the persons face
You have perfected pidgin language..but i still doubt ur ability regarding igbo, yoruba nd hausa grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 24, 2017
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by skylane: 11:59am On May 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I don't do video calls
why don't you? Dis is the computer age
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:09pm On May 24, 2017
skylane:
no wonder now I see,mystery unravelled,I told you so sthanda sami

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:

Hey, this nigga is so pain, just cos of a woman's number you cant get?! Is women your only so purpose of living? You better leave the brothel that you said you are and find something to do with your life before life passes you by. Perverted soul!!

1st to the owner of the thread and the house, I am very sorry if I derailed this thread in any way.

Also, to my good friend @modelmike7 AKA "caring pervert" grin I can now see that you are really at work right now with the great time U spent on nairaland while working grin grin.
And from your conversations I see U haven't attain puberty yet shocked

PLEASE DROP YOUR MUM'S PHONE.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 24, 2017
skylane:
excuse me? She's not can't u check her out?

see me see trou
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by skylane: 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
sad
Randy91:

see me see trou
sad
Randy91:

see me see trou
hold ur ground notin dey sele
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
I just got to work.. Another time I promise

no problem.
did the right thing at the right time wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=tescoman90 post=56829798]
pervert, are you tired?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:

A perverted , hopeless and jobless soul you are, what a pity! Living your life and abusing your family members all cos of women, what a shame!

cant believe this DOG is still barking!

but to be honest you are so BITTER with your words.

Dude life is so much more than that, please try to put sanity, humility and maturity in your words

GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND

ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=modelmike7 post=56830051][/quote]

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” / Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. / South African Lady Goes Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.