Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? (4289 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:
........ You backing out already? Liver less perverted boy, you were warned not to start with quoting someone you don't know innit? Don't devote all your time to women, it leads you nowhere, find something doing with your life, when you have money, women will come naturally, stop being a pervert and stop going in and out of brothels as you admitted doing, AIDS is real. Don't back out yet kid!!

you got it wrong..............ITS CALLED MATURITY!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
skylane:
sad sadhold ur ground notin dey sele

Lolzzzzzz..... y u dey defend her naaa....

no finish ur Vaseline for fantasy ooo
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by skylane: 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
Randy91:

Lolzzzzzz..... y u dey defend her naaa....

no finish ur Vaseline for fantasy ooo
ask the erima know,the erima know why I dey defendam lolzzzzzz
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 24, 2017
tescoman90:

I got it wrong..............ITS CALLED STUPIDITY!
guess you have learnt something new today? never in your miserable perverted life will you ever start what you can't finish anymore, or you start looking at monikers before you quote someone again kid!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by TechPanda(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2017
tescoman90:

This is were UNDERSTANDING bcumz important not just "mere READING WORDS"
just now just now, you re already getting it twisted, grin grin grin grin Person nor fit even follow you play self? Wetin? must you take it pesonal

Me and you know say you nor even understand the meaning until chairman, challanged you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2017
TechPanda:

just now just now, you re already getting it twisted, grin grin grin grin Person nor fit even follow you play self? Wetin? must you take it pesonal

Me and you know say you nor even understand the meaning until chairman, challanged you.
....... no mind our guy jor!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by TechPanda(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:
....... no mind our guy jor!

Who send me? Why I go mind am... I dey crase?

Abeg Let me do am be going! cheesy grin grin

Next please!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 24, 2017
The only time it annoys me is when there is no attempt at courtesy for instance asking if I can indeed video call. Other than that it's not an issue.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2017
Baba Wey dey for heaven, We ask u for strength make we take follow this day; make you bless people Wey dey help and love us; and make u help us 4give people Wey don hurt us. and we dey thank you with all Wey u don bless us with for this life. we knw say tru u all dey possible ... In Jesus Name Wey Pray Amen! Gaaawwdddmawwning........ Eeey wetin dey happen my cocolets and babylets and brothas and sistas and my beautiful pepos?God bless you o!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by TechPanda(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
Baba Wey dey for heaven, We ask u for strength make we take follow this day; make you bless people Wey dey help and love us; and make u help us 4give people Wey don hurt us. and we dey thank you with all Wey u don bless us with for this life. we knw say tru u all dey possible ... In Jesus Name Wey Pray Amen! Gaaawwdddmawwning........ Eeey wetin dey happen my cocolets and babylets and brothas and sistas and my beautiful pepos?God bless you o!

Babe, what's up? Me is not understanding Ohhhh. Amen sha!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
........lolzZzz, you don turn Naija finish Nina!
I'm so impressed!!
Na so.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 8:45pm On May 24, 2017
modelmike7:
........lolzZzz, you don turn Naija finish Nina!
I'm so impressed!!
Na so.
hahahaha I dey naija oyibo for outside ooo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2017
Nina4u:
hahahaha I dey naija oyibo for outside ooo
correct madam

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2017
skylane:
ask the erima know,the erima know why I dey defendam lolzzzzzz

Guy reply my mail or drop your contact. I want to call u. Lets talk biz based on the odd guy.

Ebook stuff.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by skylane: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Guy reply my mail or drop your contact. I want to call u. Lets talk biz based on the odd guy.

Ebook stuff.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
subtlemee:
I usually feel my privacy has been invaded if its isn't consensual and i'll quickly hang up
u fine oh...u look yoruba..can i video call u?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by subtlemee(f): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
ask4cyrra:
u fine oh...u look yoruba..can i video call u?

I am a proud Akwa Ibomite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eye Opener For Guys Who Can't Keep Their Pant Up When They See Any Girl / A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” / What I Did To A Lady Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.