Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,436 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare (6291 Views)

The Differences Between The North And South Of Nigeria / Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency / Onye Bekee (whity) Selling Plantain Somewhere In The South Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by MAYOWAAK: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2010
The self styled Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly,Pastor Tunde Bakare has declared that the North and south of Nigeria are inseparable and that neither i.e North and South will survive if they are separated.

The Legal Practitioner turned Pastor made this known in a message titled:THE TRUE CHURCH IS COMING OUT OF  THE CLOSET which he preached to his congregation on Sunday 10th January 2010.

Bakare in the course of the message recounted two(2) dreams he had recently on the 23rd December 2009 and 2nd January 2010.

In the first dream,he saw a conjoined male twins,both having one of their ears longer than normal which they covered with a baseball cap.They spoke at the same time saying:do not separate us or else we wil die.At the point of uttering those words,Bakare woke up and started praying and while praying he i.e Bakare said God put it in his heart that the conjoined twins represents the North and South of Nigeria of Nigeria which must not be separated and if they are separated neither the North or South will survive the break-up.

In the second dream which he gave the same interpretation,the fiery preacher disclosed that he saw two girls who were sisters of about the age of 10 and 8 respectively and that it had been confirmed that the younger sister had renal failure and the elder sister was so concerned about the predicament of her sister and volunteered to give her kidney to her younger sister saying she would not let her sister die.The two sisters were thereafter rolled into the theatre for an operation and after a while the doctor came out with blood stained gloves in his hand saying that the operation was successful.According to Bakare,he woke up and God told him once again that the two sisters are the North and South of Nigeria.

SOURCE:DVD OF THE MESSAGE PREACHED BY PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE TITLED THE TRUE CHURCH IS COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET ON SUNDAY 10TH JANUARY 2010
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by SapeleGuy: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
They were separate before Lugard and they can be separate again. Abegi carry your akpangiri vision waka.

1 Like

Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
The way "god" talks to every Nigerian pastor these days is alarming. shocked
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by sjeezy8: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
I can careless if the country splits or not as long as it benefits ME im okay.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Mekusxyz: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
nuzo:

The way "god" talk to every Nigerian pastor these days is alarming. shocked

Especially the Yoruba ones. Did anyone notice how they have been prophesying and predicting heaven and earth these days? They have brought their lies, deceit and false claims into celestial matters.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Tsiya(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
Will anyone be suprise with what the say? After all they still believe Oduduwa came from the sky

Mekusxyz:

Especially the Yoruba ones. Did anyone notice how they have been prophesying and predicting heaven and earth these days? They have brought their lies, deceit and false claims into celestial matters.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by WilyWily7: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
Yoruba Prophets = Prophets of Doom.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Ibime(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2010
Only a Yoruba man would think North and South is inseperable. . . . because of the significant no of Yoruba muslims on the other side of the divide.

That is the only crease that needs to be ironed in any seperation of North and South.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by SapeleGuy: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

I can careless if the country splits or not as long as it benefits ME im okay.

Your comment is SAD and unprogressive.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Abagworo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
Mekusxyz:

big ups man.that was your 419th post
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
Thread is about to turn into tribal bashing again; all the usuall tribalists are here - WilyWily and Mekusxxx. It also appears Tsiya is a tribal basher as well.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by oderemo(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
Yoruba Prophets = Prophets of Doom.

just go back to bed.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2010
Ibime:

Only a Yoruba man would think North and South is inseperable. . . . because of the significant no of Yoruba muslims on the other side of the divide.

That is the only crease that needs to be ironed in any seperation of North and South.

Please explain what you mean by that.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
Ibime:

So a Yoruba xtian pastor is advocating that the North and South can not separate because of Yoruba muslims?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by babapupa: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2010
dude seriously goofed on that one. they are very separable and I'm hoping and praying for that day,
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by sjeezy8: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2010
We already kno the north is crap with out south

The guy is correct the south wont survive because out of south Nigeria, will emerge different republics based on ethnicity.
Why in the world would any sensible tribe want to stay in "South Nigeria", when they can have their own country based on ethnicity?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by sjeezy8: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2010
If Nigeria is to break up North and south
Yorubas definately will go their way, igbos will go their own way, ND will have a series or wars within themselves over whos land is whos, over who voted for who, what tribe is dominant etc . . .( they cant even organize themselves now)

Thats just common sense.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2010
Easy guys, Lets be mindful of how we talk about Men of God. Someone on this thread may actually be struck with death by the wrath of God, believe me i have seen and heard it happen. So lets just stick to the topic and have fun, OK
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Eziachi: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2010
stealth01:

Easy guys,  Lets be mindful of how we talk about Men of God. Someone on this thread may actually be struck with death by the wrath of God, believe me i have seen and heard it happen. So lets just stick to the topic and have fun, OK

Men of God? maybe you have never read where Jesus did say that in the last day that the like of Bakare will tell him if they have never used his name to prophesy, did this or that in his name, but he will turn around and tell them that he never knew them.

It's funny how this people prophesy, when propehy ended with the conclusion and canonization of the bible. All they do now is to predict political matter and call it prophesy.
Funny enough, the same God did not whisper to them that Yar Adua was disappearing to Saudi Arabia.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by becomrich16: 12:59am On Jan 15, 2010
I think the reaction on this topics should tell you how Nigerian would vote if ask if nigerian should break up. I think Pastor Bakare would be disappoint that people in his church would vote against his statement. People mind are already made up. And no pastors can change thier heart about nigeria.

It is thier future and they should be allowed to make that decision. And Nigerian are saying break up.
And how do you tell a northerner he would be a minority. They would shoot yar adua if he dares to carry out electoral reform. I have lived in the north and know what they would. You can see how a 23 years old tried to bomb a plane in the USA. One of the reason yar adua is running to saudi arabia is because he does not want to get killed. they would try to kill him if he trys electoral reform, now the solution is still yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.

In nigeri 18 to 23 years hold a street of 200 houses for 4 to 5 hours and rob it without the police been able to do anything. Do you ask them for reform. Look he would be lucky if north suicide bomb do not come after him. Chris Oyalkilome too got a shock, when they tried to bomb him, the I love nigeria, would kill some people , when majority have said they want it to break up. minority would it to remain. is that possible. in some part of nigeria, even if pastor kumuyi or adeboye tell them about one nigeria, they would shoot him in some part of nigeria. So people cant not be force into one nigeria?? they do not want to hear one nigeria again.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by No2Atheism(m): 1:16am On Jan 15, 2010
Tsiya:

Will anyone be suprise with what the say? After all they still believe Oduduwa came from the sky

@Tsiya

- our supposedly northern friend . . .what is bitting u . . .

- I hope you are not worried that you would no longer have access to free crude oil and federal character job appointment or what . . .
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by formunt(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2010
This is an example of blindness ,real spritual blindness. I have not forgotting what this pastor said about Obasanjo,non happened.
Blind leader
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 5:14am On Jan 15, 2010
sjeezy8:

If Nigeria is to break up North and south
Yorubas definately will go their way, igbos will go their own way, ND will have a series or wars within themselves over whos land is whos, over who voted for who, what tribe is dominant etc . . .( they cant even organize themselves now)

Thats just common sense. 

You always abuse the ND because your people are now finding it very hard to steal oil and oppress minorities. Thieves. angry
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2010
No2Atheism:

@Tsiya

- our supposedly northern friend . . .what is bitting u . . .

- I hope you are not worried that you would no longer have access to free crude oil and federal character job appointment or what . . .

s/he has a problem with African mythology but not with Greek, Roman or Norse myths though.

Its only Africans who have myths and legends. Southern Nigerians in particular.

maybe if the  Oduduwa legend was restructured to show him as originating from Tsiya's hometown, all would be well. I'm sure a griot could be found who could construct such a tale.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2010
@ topic

abi Bakare get ancestors for somewhere?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by aloyemeka7: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2010
nuzo:

The way "god" talks to every Nigerian pastor these days is alarming. shocked

Tunde Bakare is from Kwara state and his state will fly the Arewa flag in case of North/south separation. What will you say if it were you?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Onlytruth(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2010
Yea right, the tapeworm and its host are inseparable, one will die without the other, not both  grin
lmao!
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

You always abuse the ND because your people are now finding it very hard to steal oil and oppress minorities. Thieves. angry

Why don't you attack Sjeezy personally instead of labelling his people thieves?

You are from the mid-west; I guess you did not read that part of history where the West proposed that the mid-western region be carved out of the West even when it meant less revenue to the western region. You are an individual and I will treat you as such. The West and mid-western people have always gotten along, I don't know why you continue to make statements on this forum as if the west has always cheated the mid-west.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

Why don't you attack Sjeezy personally instead of labelling his people thieves?

You are from the mid-west; I guess you did not read that part of history where the West proposed that the mid-western region be carved out of the West even when it meant less revenue to the western region. You are an individual and I will treat you as such. The West and mid-western people have always gotten along, I don't know why you continue to make statements on this forum as if the west has always cheated the mid-west.

I will label his people anything I want. His people are his family who brought him up warped. They are thieves.
What has Mid West got to do with this, as well as the other crap about the West cheating the Mid West? Did I say any such thing or is something eating you?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

I will label his people anything I want. His people are his family who brought him up warped. They are thieves.
What has Mid West got to do with this, as well as the other crap about the West cheating the Mid West? [b]Did I say any such thing [/b]or is something eating you?

Yes you did; you wrote that his people will find it difficult to steal oil and oppress minorities. You are really proud of this oil in the ND; hope you know its going to run out one day.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by ayo84(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2010
who says the south needs the north, you have to give it to the north sha, they speak with one mind and are united,while the southerners are back stabbers,double standards,hypocritical and not united,thats why the northerners can carry out their schemes
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by No2Atheism(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

What has Mid West got to do with this, as well as the other crap about the West cheating the Mid West? Did I say any such thing or is something eating you?

shocked

- does that make it right . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? / Buhari Asks Abubakar Maikano To Act As Acting Chief Of Staff / Ughelli Rep Seat: Constituency Members Protest Against Awhinawhi's Emergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.