Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare (6299 Views)

The Differences Between The North And South Of Nigeria / Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency / Onye Bekee (whity) Selling Plantain Somewhere In The South Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by chriswu(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2010
Apart from the onions, tomato and meat from the North, i wouldnt mind the separation. Those guys are just too many and uncivilised nd the same set of people are ruling us. Thats so sick. nd their man is sick,
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by swezenberg(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2010
Someone might just be struck by God soon. And it's the king of all tribalist on Nairaland called Me-Cursed. Leprosy seems not to be to far from that dirty fingers of his that types things contrary to what his head says
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by idifu(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2010
Nigeria 1 nation indivisible. my mom is from Cross river state (calabar woman), while my dad is an Egba man from the south west.
let us all unite and stop playing ethnic bullshit it wont get us no where sad

I got lot of cousins from mom and dads relations who have similar background,

I.e who's parents are from different ethnic origins like me, the problems of the nation is not the ethnic entities but the politicians, they are the ppl dat have sown the seeds of disunity in us. and it is high time we look dem in the face and tell dem enough is enough. it is "action time " just as Femi Kuti has said.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Keegan: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2010
Since there is no permanent condition, I strongly believe that North and South of Nigeria are separable, its just a matter of time.

Many people may not like this to happen due to one reason or other, it will happen when we least expected.

1 Like

Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by otokx(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2010
Interesting contributions
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by blackweaver(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2010
u know, much as i "feel" that things might be better if north and south break up truth is 'm not conviced. at least now everyone feels that the north is the enemy, once there is a break up the ibos start accusing the yorubas of greed and vice versa and then the south splits up into their different ethnic groups, the ijaws fighting with the itsekiris and the urhobos and this time there's no central military to maintain peace; then what about the middle belt; most of us southerners see them as northerners so we'll just abandon them and i'm sure the north will fight hard to hold them down; we might end up fighting so hard among ourselves that either the north come and take control again or countries like cameroon come and start annexing off parts. i think a better option is a decentralised government like a confederation; let every state manage its resources
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by awaya: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
I wish we could practise true federalism in this country (North or South) and all these endless problems and hatred will fizzle away. Most of our problems are poverty induced!!! Sincerely, my only fear seems to be the religious crises common in the north
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by stalliontp(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2010
i read the first 2 responses and the next thing was some morons stereotyping Yoruba blah blah blah again. Can't some people just get a head? before you know it, the thread had deviated from trying to figure out what the heck was going on in Bakare's small head to throwing tribal missiles, Don't ask me why the country will continue to wobble and fumble
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by WilyWily7: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
Every Yoruba man is a Prophet,
Prophet Bakare
Prophet Reporter
Prophet Obasanjo
Prophet Yeswecan
Prophet Tinubu
Prophet Sjeezy 8
Prophet Becomerich
Prophet Bode G
Prophet Bluetooth
Prophet Adelabu
Prophet Akala
Prophet Awolowo
Prophet OPCman
Prophet Katsumoto
Prophet Olu Falea
Prophet Shino Rambo
Prophet bk babe99
All Yoruba Prophets= Prophets of Doom.
I still dey ask, which kind gods created Yoruba People?.
Because of Lies and deceptive words that comes out from a Yorubaman Mouth, I have vow never to attend any Church  own or administered by a Yoruba man.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by becomrich16: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
I think the reaction on this topics should tell you how Nigerian would vote if ask if nigerian should break up. I think Pastor Bakare would be disappoint that people in his church would vote against his statement. People mind are already made up. And no pastors can change thier heart about nigeria.

It is thier future and they should be allowed to make that decision. And Nigerian are saying break up.
And how do you tell a northerner he would be a minority. They would shoot yar adua if he dares to carry out electoral reform. I have lived in the north and know what they would. You can see how a 23 years old tried to bomb a plane in the USA. One of the reason yar adua is running to saudi arabia is because he does not want to get killed. they would try to kill him if he trys electoral reform, now the solution is still yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.

In nigeri 18 to 23 years hold a street of 200 houses for 4 to 5 hours and rob it without the police been able to do anything. Do you ask them for reform. Look he would be lucky if north suicide bomb do not come after him. Chris Oyalkilome too got a shock, when they tried to bomb him, the I love nigeria, would kill some people , when majority have said they want it to break up. minority would it to remain. is that possible. in some part of nigeria, even if pastor kumuyi or adeboye tell them about one nigeria, they would shoot him in some part of nigeria. So people cant not be force into one nigeria?? they do not want to hear one nigeria again.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by darkman200: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Every Yoruba man is a Prophet,
Prophet Bakare
Prophet Reporter
Prophet Obasanjo
Prophet Yeswecan
Prophet Tinubu
Prophet Sjeezy 8
Prophet Becomerich
Prophet Bode G
Prophet Bluetooth
Prophet Adelabu
Prophet Akala
Prophet Awolowo
Prophet OPCman
Prophet Katsumoto
Prophet Olu Falea
Prophet Shino Rambo
Prophet bk babe99
All Yoruba Prophets= Prophets of Doom.
I still dey ask, which kind gods created Yoruba People?.
Because of Lies and deceptive words that comes out from a Yorubaman Mouth, I have vow never to attend any Church  own or administered by a Yoruba man.

hey retard! Did yoruba man do something to your mother
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by namun(f): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
as much as i respect men of God, i beg to disagree strongly with his very warped view and shallow vision.
THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH WOULD SEPERATE
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by sjeezy8: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
I keep asking people which south, because without the North there will be no south just Odua, Biafra, or ND republic.

and the largest tribes in the south will scramble for their related ethnic groups. common sense
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by next1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
I don't get what the objective of NL moderators is. While they withdraw your posting right when you post something productive they allow childish "tribe war" go on in the forum. This should not be allow to go on and I believe this one of the rules for using the forum, so why are they looking the other way. We shouldn't take anything to chance as this can snowball into a chaos of mega proportion.
My suggestion is that NL should not allow anything post attacking any tribe sail through. For those tribal warlords you should be ashamed of yourself. There is only two tribes in the world, the good guys and the bad one and every tribe has it own fair share of each. prove me wrong.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by swezenberg(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2010
Next 1,

You are right on that I feel the moderator has every right to trash every tribal post that can result in tribal or religious war. I think we've had enough of such. All those who want to vent their anger should go and do so physically and not come and use Nairaland that has done many a lot of goods as medium for expressing idiocy.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
next1:

I don't get what the objective of NL moderators is. While they withdraw your posting right when you post something productive they allow childish "tribe war" go on in the forum. This should not be allow to go on and I believe this one of the rules for using the forum, so why are they looking the other way. We shouldn't take anything to chance as this can snowball into a chaos of mega proportion.
My suggestion is that NL should not allow anything post attacking any tribe sail through. For those tribal warlords you should be ashamed of yourself. There is only two tribes in the world, the good guys and the bad one and every tribe has it own fair share of each. prove me wrong.

swezenberg:

Next 1,

You are right on that I feel the moderator has every right to trash every tribal post that can result in tribal or religious war. I think we've had enough of such. All those who want to vent their anger should go and do so physically and not come and use Nairaland that has done many a lot of goods as medium for expressing idiocy.

I made a plea to the moderator a while back to remove the tribalism section and to other posters to try to avoid tribal mudslinging. My plea fell on deaf hears. It appears that certain people like the situation the way it is.

Individuals with nothing to contribute are the first to attack other tribes. This section is gradually destroying the fragile co-existence that we share in Nigeria. So what should we do? We should continue to speak out against unnecessary tribal potshots. Maybe those with nothing to contribute will eventually get the message and resort to visiting just their tribal websites.
But as long as a majority accept it, the practice will continue.

'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.' - Edmund Burke
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by ono(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
otokx:

Interesting contributions

Yeah. . . . .true that. . . .
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by vislabraye(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
If the North and south breaks up, it may not be the end of our problems. While it might end some probs, it could create other ones.

First of all it would end religious crisis and discrimination.

But there are still some people who are clannish, and there would still be marginalization.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by cashii25: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2010
@MAYOWAAK

I was in church when he said those things and I see the point of One Nigeria but personally.

Since we are not great at management I would prefer a split.

Remember that song he sang "Obasanjo - Ni wa la ra ohh baba" lol
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by MAYOWAAK: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2010
cashii25:

@MAYOWAAK

I was in church when he said those things and I see the point of One Nigeria but personally.

Since we are not great at management I would prefer a split.

THE PRACTICE OF TRUE FEDERALISM IS THE ONLY ANTIDOTE FOR THE EVENTUAL BALKANISATION OF NIGERIA
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by chosen04(f): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2010
cashii25:

@MAYOWAAK

Since we are not great at management I would prefer a spli[/b]t.

[b]Remain blessed
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 20, 2010
IF the north and the south breaks apart then it will be the better for us because the killing of southerners by hausas will cease.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by chosen04(f): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
ochukoccna:

Will you shut up please!
When did he say that?
Can you post the link or scan the newspaper cutting?
Or are you just recycling hearsay?
If you can't give the link to his so called Yaradua prophesy, [size=18pt]do SHUT UP![/size]

Ochukocca this is the link for your persual. He personally admitted that he goofed when he called him his president and God sent.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355636.0.html

Q: President Umaru Yar’Adua is into his third year in office. How would you rate his performance?

A: That’s a question I wouldn’t even want to touch or answer because for the first time in my life as an adult, looking at his antecedents: his late brother, his father–a First Republic minister– and his level of education, I was so excited. But I must admit my humanity here that I was fooled. This is the first man I said I am willing to call my own president, looking at what he left behind in the treasury and his attitude to life. This is the first Nigerian graduate, not to mention a lecturer as head of state. Now, I’ve found out that the hood does not make the monk. Because if you ask me to rate him, I have only one rating: Umaru Yar’Adua, go home. You’re a round peg in a square hole; totally unfit in this day to lead this nation.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by henry101(m): 2:51am On Jan 21, 2010
Whenever U visit nairaland, It seems Nigeria would break in the next minute.
Meanwhile the real Nigerians are out there drinking small stout in Aba, eating point and kill in Ph, some eating kulikuli in yobe, some even swallowing amala in dugbe market(Ibadan), some dey chop kilishi 4 abuja.
I dey here dey listen 2 music.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^
That is because a lot of people clamouring for this are either not in Nigeria or foreigners. Nairaland is not a true reflection of Nigeria.
Nigerians in Nigeria are very peace-loving and hospitable.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Sunofgod(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
Bakare clearly needs psychological treatment - His Wet Dreams are out of control.

Bakare - Are the Cabal now Sponsoring your dreams?

How much did you sell your dreams for?

Silly Conman,

angry
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by ochukoccna: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
chosen04:

Ochukocca this is the link for your persual. He personally admitted that he goofed when he called him his president  and God sent.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355636.0.html

Q: President Umaru Yar’Adua is into his third year in office. How would you rate his performance?

A: That’s a question I wouldn’t even want to touch or answer because for the first time in my life as an adult, looking at his antecedents: his late brother, his father–a First Republic minister– and his level of education, I was so excited. But I must admit my humanity here that I was fooled. This is the first man I said I am willing to call my own president, looking at what he left behind in the treasury and his attitude to life. This is the first Nigerian graduate, not to mention a lecturer as head of state. Now, I’ve found out that the hood does not make the monk. Because if you ask me to rate him, I have only one rating: Umaru Yar’Adua, go home. You’re a round peg in a square hole; totally unfit in this day to lead this nation.

I believe u can read and understand English.
All I see in the interview is I, I,I,I,I.
From what U posted, he said Umaru was his president [his own words- in my humanity,I was fooled] but where in the excerpt did he say Umaru was God sent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Abuse Named Marketers / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Had No Clothes, Pants, And Shoes (PICTURE) / Breaking: Niger Protesters Gives Nigerian President New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.