Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare (6301 Views)

The Differences Between The North And South Of Nigeria / Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency / Onye Bekee (whity) Selling Plantain Somewhere In The South Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by samcc30(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
hi
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by hollandis(f): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
samcc30:

but u people should know that Hausa r not allow us to stay in Nigeria and igbos r also not allow us to stay outside the country due to their crime, how many Yoruba or Hausa and s-south among the people beheaded in Indonesia, china and Malaysia can anyone tell me.
Are you high on cow dung?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by aloyemeka7: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
samcc30:

but u people should know that Hausa r not allow us to stay in Nigeria and igbos r also not allow us to stay outside the country due to their crime, how many Yoruba or Hausa and s-south among the people beheaded in Indonesia, china and Malaysia can anyone tell me.

Chevron is offering scholarships to Nigerians who cannot read and write. I believe you will benefit immensely from that program.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by alanbolo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2010
If una don split finish, just leave Lagos alone as the ONLY SELF SURVIVING COUNTRY  -  Clamoring 4  d country of EKO.  
grin
Jokes apart, either by USA / Africom design or otherwise, we are going no where, if we like, let's fight till  eternity cometh, we are made for each other and there is no reason why we can not work together under True federalism system   What happened to the United States of Nigeria  
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by FLT123(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
Folks,

Nigeria problem will not be solved by separation, we can separate into 36 countries but that will still not resolve any problem. It is the cultural attitude and our orientation that needs to change.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Wrex(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2010
no mind the man, bakare or whatever his name is, we are going to break up and we will all be fine
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by chosen04(f): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
Is it not same Tunde Bakare that prophesized that Yar'Adua is GOD'S sent president that will take Naija to the promised Land at the inception of his administration? This prophet that allowed the humbly looking nature of our ill president to fool him should stop trash talking/prophesying.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by chosen04(f): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2010
Youngichou:

Yoruba's and prophets they will not seize to stop amazing us if it's not T.B JOSHUA it's TUNDE BAKARE.

Incomplete list::

Pls add Adeboye, Obadare then T.B Joshua, Tunde Bakare, Arch. Jaspa Akinola, Guru Mar'ja,
===Are these prophets all yorubas?******Something must be wrong then********
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by WilyWily7: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Wily wily
thankGod you know that yoruba have origin i.e oduduwa unlike you b a s t a r d s existing like virus, i d i o t
Please Yorubaman, which kind god created Yoruba people?.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by sammyzacks(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
Are we not Spiritual people again? Don't we have regards for visions and revelations any longer. The fact that there are false prophets does not mean that there are no real ones. Ours is to check the prophecies and confirm them using the standard of the word of God.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by youngmonie: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2010
I SEEE A BLEAK FUTURE FOR NIGERIA AHEAD, I BELEIVE 95% OF PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND ARE YOUTHSS, ND WE CALL OURSELVES D FUTURE OF NIGERIAA, YET WE STILLL ALLOW DIS THING CALLED tribalism, come amongst usss, tiss deefinately not the way forwarddddd, we r going no wer with thiss, this is d same thing wrong with nigeria noww, d north dont want Jonathan to become president because he  is from d south, nd d north want to use der tenure finsih, its simple tribalismm, whc should nto beeee, ibo , yorubaa, fulaniii, ll na same nigeriaaaaaa, even plus alaba boizzz. grin
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by dfanthom(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2010
the self-acclaimed rabbi has spoken . . . . .

chosen04:

Is it not same Tunde Bakare that prophesized that Yar'Adua is GOD'S sent president that will take Naija to the promised Land at the inception of his administration? This prophet that allowed the humbly looking nature of our ill president to fool him should stop trash talking/prophesying.

then let's take his words dialectically expecting the exact opposite then. . . .!

cool
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by ochukoccna: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
chosen04:

Will you shut up please!
When did he say that?
Can you post the link or scan the newspaper cutting?
Or are you just recycling hearsay?
If you can't give the link to his so called Yaradua prophesy, [size=18pt]do SHUT UP![/size]
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Tunde Bakare is from Kwara.

2. Yoruba will face a massive boundary issues at separation because of Kwara state. Allegiance to tribe or ethnic group does not necessarily truncate allegiance to religion. The latter is always the case and I'm sure the Islamic Kwara will prefer to be Arewa. Although they may swing towards Oduduwa nation if Olu saraki asks them to and whenever the Oduduwa oil dries up, they will remember they are Fulanis and core muslims. If Tunde Bakare stands to lose half of his Islamic family to another nation, what do you expect him to say?. Remember he was muslim and may not be too comfortable to demonize islam since he grew up in that culture.

I corrected you the 1st time. If you dont believe me, you could have at least use google.

I know and have listened to Tunde Bakare for years.

Born on 11 November 1954 to a polygamous Muslim family at[b] Iporo Sodeke in Abeokuta,[/b] Bakare did not know his father – he died when he was two – but was brought up by his mother, Abigail Ebudola Bakare. He attended Lisabi Grammar School Abeokuta, Ogun State, after which he studied Law at the University of Lagos. According to the online network, “it was [on the] night of his circumcision as a little boy that God showed him a glimpse of his future, which manifested in a dream from which he woke up in a pool of his own blood.”

. . . Of all the elections I’ve been privileged to be alive to witness in Nigeria, probably the freest and fairest election was the 1993 election that resulted in the June 12 crisis. It employed Option A4, brought by probably the most hated leader in Nigeria, Ibrahim Babangida. I recently read that he is advocating the same thing as part of the solution to our many problems. I have participated in several elections. I didn’t vote in the 1964 elections, but I was alive and active. I saw all the campaigns. M.I Okpara and H.I.D Awolowo were in my hometown, Abeokuta. We did not belong to any party, but we sang for them because at the end of the whole campaign, we knew we would get something.

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4376:why-i-quit-redeemed-church-by-pastor-tunde-bakare-thenews&catid=71:interview-political&Itemid=167

I don't come online to public forum like this to claim emphatically what am not sure of.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by ochukoccna: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Chevron is offering scholarships to Nigerians who cannot read and write. I believe you will benefit immensely from that program.
[size=48pt]lmao![/size]
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by ochukoccna: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Tunde Bakare is from Kwara.
jUST LIKE u r FROM togo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by ochukoccna: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Please Yorubaman, which kind god created Yoruba people?.[/quote
WILY WILY! Unrepentant Niger Delta militant.
How are the creeks like? wink wink wink wink
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by flashgeek: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
You tribalist fools should read this before you start blaming the Yoruba tribe. Pastors live in a world of their own and it has nothing to do with the tribe they come from.Only GOD knows who is truly serving him, so you dummies should shut the hell up. Many of these so called Men of GOD are fake and they come from different tribes so you losers should use your brains if you have one and stop blaming Yorubas for everything that goes wrong in your puny lives.

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/adv.asp?blurb=110
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Oba234: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2010
Please o leave my people alone. Igbo people and the wahala. chai, if you don't like what he said, okay, move on and do the opposite. Create a Biafra if you like. Blaming Pastors is not going to get you your dream of a seperate state. You might want to direct your anger at politicians that would be your biggest detterance not Pastors.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by anataala: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2010
how will biafra emerge igbos are waisting their time, cos no reasonable igbo man will allo this country to break cos of their bussiness intrest all over naija,cos i wonder if the will not start killing their own selves
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by asha80(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
anataala:

how will biafra emerge igbos are waisting their time, cos no reasonable igbo man will allo this country to break cos of their bussiness intrest all over naija,cos i wonder if the will not start killing their own selves

If you have nothing to say keep quiet.Who is talking about biafra here
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Abagworo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
i dont think biafra is same thing as igbo
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Abagworo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2010
if igbos do get a country i dont think it will be called biafra
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
Should seperating North and South of Nigeria be our uppermost aim this New year? undecided
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Kilode1: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
youngmonie:

I SEEE A BLEAK FUTURE FOR NIGERIA AHEAD, I BELEIVE 95% OF PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND ARE YOUTHSS, ND WE CALL OURSELVES D FUTURE OF NIGERIAA, YET WE STILLL ALLOW DIS THING CALLED tribalism, come amongst usss, tiss deefinately not the way forwarddddd, we r going no wer with thiss, this is d same thing wrong with nigeria noww, d north dont want Jonathan to become president because he  is from d south, nd d north want to use der tenure finsih, its simple tribalismm, whc should nto beeee, ibo , yorubaa, fulaniii, ll na same nigeriaaaaaa, even plus alaba boizzz. grin
Although I couldn't understand half of what you typed, You still made more sense than most people here. Those who benefit from Tribalism and division will always do well no matter what happens to Nigeria. The rest who are just gullible followers should keep talking about the differences between Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and Ijaws and how they can't live together. Meanwhile, while you all fight it out, US Marines are at the shores of Nigeria waiting to ensure that Oil keeps flowing no matter what "dem black savages" who can't live together decide, and to think NL's are supposed to be the new generation of Nigerians? Shiooo!
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by oge4real(f): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
:-x :-x
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by reindeer: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2010
The most unfortunate thing here is that Youths,supposedly educated and assuming some form of intelligence will jump at tribal bashing just because a MAN claimed to have heard God, and get so blinded by tribe that he/she/it totally ignores the subject matter.
This kind of behaviour just shows Nigeria has a long long way to go if we are to make it as a country.
As for the dreams,the guy is entitled to his opinions as much as we are entitled to ours, so its just a case of choosing whether to believe him or not and not calling names or hauling insults.Hauling insults just shows that the person has exhausted his/her reserve of intelligent discourse.
frankly it wont be good for Nigeria to break up, it will be a sheer waste of enormous potentials.This coming at a time when people are expanding borders worldwide to gain economic and political advantage.
This coupled with the fact that knowing Nigerians, any breakup will continue until we have a country on each street.
so let us pray it will never come to break up and that we will find out footing someday soon.We can help accelerate this by being more accomdating of the other tribes and not just hunker down over laptops spewing tribal venom.
I know Nigeria can make it.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by beewhyfocs(m): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2010
Nigeria is just a unified nation in theory. However, the reality is that we are not one in the true sense of it. This is evident in the tribalistic sentiment usually on display in such forums as NL. God help us.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 2:21am On Jan 16, 2010
North and South cannot live together, period. There is no greater example than what is happening with Yar Adua and his Northern clique holding the country to ransome, because they cannot see why a Southerner should rule the country.

Let us be real and accept that there is tribalism and religious chauvinism going on in Nigeria.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by elms: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2010
Tsiya (m)
Will anyone be suprise with what the say? After all they still believe Oduduwa came from the sky

Tsiya, i believe you should be educated enough to know that the yoruba tribe in nigeria have their MYTHS and LEGENDS passed across from generation to generation, just like u have the lion king in SA, Troy in Greece etc. except you come from a tribe that didnot tell folktales under the moonlight. Then we will need to question the elders from your tribe for so great an injustice. - Dangers of a single story,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Community Chief And Others Arrested In Bayelsa Over Crude Oil Theft / Again, Rotimi Amaechi In The Spotlight / Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.