Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare (6298 Views)

The Differences Between The North And South Of Nigeria / Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency / Onye Bekee (whity) Selling Plantain Somewhere In The South Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

Yes you did; you wrote that his people will find it difficult to steal oil and oppress minorities. You are really proud of this oil in the ND; hope you know its going to run out one day.

I credit you with more intelligence than you are putting out now.
But you are revealing your true self by both putting words in my mouth and talking about some pride in ND oil and adding a taunt that it will run out. Interesting statements.

For your information, I do not care a jot about oil, but I care about the price we have paid in blood, cancer, asthma etc to the Frankenstein called Nigeria. Obviously, human life means little to you so you latch on statements about oil.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2010
No2Atheism:

shocked

- does that make it right . . .

It does, but I am tired of someone who in several posts on this forum, keeps wishing that ND people are either gunned down by the army or Africom, or that the ND meets with some other doom or badluck.
Sjeezy is an even worse than the racist scum from Nazi Germany.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Kx: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2010
Are the countries that broke out of USSR not surviving?

Are the countries that broke out of Yugoslavia not thriving?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

I credit you with more intelligence than you are putting out now.
But you are revealing your true self by both putting words in my mouth and talking about some pride in ND oil and adding a taunt that it will run out. Interesting statements.

For your information, I do not care a jot about oil, but I care about the price we have paid in blood, cancer, asthma etc to the Frankenstein called Nigeria. Obviously, human life means little to you so you latch on statements about oil.

Now you are getting sensitive. Were you displaying intelligence when you made that statement about Yorubas being thieves? In my first reaction to your post, I told you that you should attack sjeezy instead of attacking all Yoruba and I even went ahead to remind you of the historical relationshipship between the west and the mid-western and you retorted that you can call Yoruba people anything you want and you repeated your earlier call that Yoruba's are thieves.

Let me make you aware of something, I am a Yoruba man and I am proud. My family is Yoruba and my children will be yoruba. I will not stand by and watch while potshots are being taken against my tribe. Enough of this nonsense. I have often advocated that tribal mudslinging should be a thing of the past on these forums if we are to have intelligent discourse and while I will not insult other tribes, I will not stand by and watch while my tribe is being insulted. Just like you, I have a right to defend my people. I do not want my coming generations to have to fight this wrong and derogatory allusion.

I did not put words in your mouth; you made those statements yourself. You alluded that Yoruba people were thieves and that they oppress minorities. It is a fact that oil will run out in Nigeria at some point; it is a reminder and not a taunt. My comments about oil were in response to your comments about Yoruba not being able to steal oil. Why do we need to steal oil from ND? Is there no oil in Yoruba land?

Please a word is enough for the wise, while I do not condone sjeezy's comments about the ND, he is an individual. If he makes derogatory statements about your people, then attack him. If you retaliate by making general and derogatory statements about Yoruba, I will equally speak up.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2010
@Katsumato
Now I will say you are stupi'd. I don't give a Bleep whether you are from mars and your kids from Somalia.
Sjeezy's and his people are thieves. Period! If you don't like it, jump in a well, I am not taking it back. They are thieves. If you extend his people to include yourself, that's your baggage. Nobody gave it to you, but yourself, so carry it.
Stop making a fool of yourself. . . And I used to think you were smart. What a fool!
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

@Katsumato
Now I will say you are stupi'd. I don't give a Bleep whether you are from mars and your kids from Somalia.
Sjeezy's and his people are thieves. Period!
Stop making a fool of yourself. . . And I used to think you were smart. What a fool!

Only morons resort to insults when they are unable to articulate arguments. I stated my position and all you could do was to call me a fool. Why not present an articulate response? I don't need people such as yourself to think I am smart; I get that from those that matter.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf just hates Yorubas in general. No biggie.

You should see how he threw a fit over the idea that some Sierra leonians had Yoruba ancestors.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2010
tpia.:

Beaf just hates Yorubas in general. No biggie.

You should see how he threw a fit over the idea that some Sierra leonians had Yoruba ancestors.

I always suspected from his posts but now I have the proof to conclude that he does. Its funny how people always throw stones at other tribes as if others have nothing derogatory to say about their own regions.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

Only morons resort to insults when they are unable to articulate arguments. I stated my position and all you could do was to call me a fool. Why not present an articulate response?

Only tribal lords like yourself are so blinded by your ethnic jingoism that you become illogical, put words in peoples mouths and rant like a fool.
My antannae about your tribalistic nature pricked up yesterday when you said the Ijaws were ungrateful visitors in Ondo state.

That you are lodging with a confirmed tribalist like tpia brings you out fully.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

I always suspected from his posts but now I have the proof to conclude that he does. Its funny how people always throw stones at other tribes as if others have nothing derogatory to say about their own regions.

@ bolded

its easier to play the victim card when that happens
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

Only tribal lords like yourself are so blinded by your ethnic jingoism that you become illogical, put words in peoples mouths and rant like a fool.
My antannae about your tribalistic nature pricked up yesterday when you said the Ijaws were ungrateful visitors in Ondo state.

That you are lodging with a confirmed tribalist like tpia brings you out fully.

the only one being tribal here is you.

You're the one who attacked sjeezy's tribe because you didnt like his post. You cant attack the guy himself, for some reason.

what's your problem with Arogbo Ijaws? Some kind of kumbaya kinship?

since you're going haywire over the matter.

and yes, your rabid antagonism towards Yorubas long preceeded this thread.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

I always suspected from his posts but now I have the proof to conclude that he does. Its funny how people always throw stones at other tribes [size=14pt]as if others have nothing derogatory to say about their own regions. [/size]

[size=14pt]So you have been itching to say derogatory things about "other regions"? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The truth comes out!!![/size]

You don't have to hide behind any sophistry now, let your tribalism and racism spill out. We expect it.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

This was your first response below; did I make you type this?

Beaf:

You always abuse the ND because your people are now finding it very hard to steal oil and oppress minorities. Thieves. angry

You can say what you want; I have never made derogatory comments about any tribe or region. Your comments about me being a tribalist says more about your ability to analyse issues rationally than my rights to defend my tribe. You have attacked me personally and attacked yorubas in general while I am yet to attack you or your region. Guess who is the tribalist.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2010
I doubt beaf is playing with a full stack of cards, really.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2010
@tpia
You've always looked for a tribal fight because you are no better than a Dugbe market clown. Don't waste my time with your foolishness. You and Sjeezy have always proven yourselves to hate the Niger Delta. You Northerner who is just so fu'cked up that you find solace in pretending to come elsewhere. Bloody wannabe.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]So you have been itching to say derogatory things about "other regions"? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The truth comes out!!![/size]

You don't have to hide behind any sophistry now, let your tribalism and racism spill out. We expect it.

I will continue to make you appear irrational. It is a fact that no one is innocent in Nigeria. Political and military leaders from Nigeria have mismanaged Nigeria in various ways over the years. No tribe as monopoly on thuggery and theft. When you allude that a group of people are thieves, you do so on the premise that there are no thieves from your region. I was only highlighting the saying that, 'those who live in glass houses don't throw stones'. I guess you are not able to understand that.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2010
tpia.:

I doubt beaf is playing with a full stack of cards, really.

grin
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2010
i thot this thread was suppose to be north vs south. how did it degenerate to Yoruba vs ND?

Cmon Katsumoto, Beaf & tpia, we dont need this.

IMO, ND and SW have always been very cordial in their relationship.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2010
@Katsumato
I told you repeatedly that I was talking about those who brought sjeezy up to be warped, but you decided to make it a Yoruba problem, even bringing in your wife and kids. If you create baggage for yourself carry it.

Katsumoto:

This was your first response below; did I make you type this?

You can say what you want; I have never made derogatory comments about any tribe or region. Your comments about me being a tribalist says more about your ability to analyse issues rationally than my rights to defend my tribe. You have attacked me personally and attacked yorubas in general while I am yet to attack you or your region. Guess who is the tribalist.

You're doing a very poor job or talking crap. Your own words have exposed you. You have been itching to say derogatory things about other sections of the country. It is ok, we now know you as a green snake that talks from both sides of the mouth.

Katsumoto:
I always suspected from his posts but now I have the proof to conclude that he does. Its funny how people always throw stones at other tribes [size=14pt] as if others have nothing derogatory to say about their own regions.[/size]

Damn! Newspaper headline; Tribalist exposes self! grin

Well news for you, I'm here to knock sense into haters of the ND like you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2010
OAM4J:

i thot this thread was suppose to be north vs south. how did it degenerate to Yoruba vs ND?

Cmon [size=14pt], Beaf[/size], we dont need this.

get your facts straight plz
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2010
OAM4J:

Cmon Katsumoto, Beaf & tpia, we dont need this.

Please read the comments again; I have not made any derogatory comments about the ND. You will observe that was my very first comment on this. If Beaf or any other bitter tribalist makes negative comments about my tribe, then I will defend my tribe. I will never sink to that level of attacking other tribes in retaliation because it not only leads no where but is also immature and foolish.

Try to be fair, do not lump us together.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2010
Back to the topic.

I agree more with Tund Bakare 2nd dream about 2 sisters one sacrificing her kidney for the other.

Only that the south in this case will almost need to sacrifice her 2 kidneys to keep north alive.

Instead of South dying for the north, I will suggest that the north & south go their separate ways.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2010
its not even the tribe thingy alone but the fact that so many Nigerians have a very ill mannered mentality with the way they post.

Fighting imaginary demons in the air while ignoring the closer demons in their backyard.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Ibime(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

So a Yoruba xtian pastor is advocating that the North and South can not separate because of Yoruba muslims?

Please explain what you mean by that.

There you have it. . .

aloy*emeka:

Tunde Bakare is from Kwara state and his state will fly the Arewa flag in case of North/south separation. What will you say if it were you?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Tunde Bakare is from Kwara state and his state will fly the Arewa flag in case of North/south separation. What will you say if it were you?

Wrong. Tunde Bakare is from Ogun state. Abeokuta precisely.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

Please read the comments again; I have not made any derogatory comments about the ND. You will observe that was my very first comment on this. If Beaf or any other bitter tribalist makes negative comments about my tribe, then I will defend my tribe. I will never sink to that level of attacking other tribes in retaliation because it not only leads no where but is also immature and foolish.

Your tribe was never attacked, but thankfully, you have outed yourself as a tribal chauvinist in your foolishness.

In your very own words, you've been dying to say derogatory things about other regions. Well, I'll be knocking sense into you if bring that to the ND. Ole.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2010
Quote from: Beaf on Today at 05:14:49 AM
You always abuse the ND because your people are now finding it very hard to steal oil and oppress minorities. Thieves. Angry

Dude, you are no match for me. Is it Sjeezy's family that will find it very hard to steal oil and oppress minorities? Thats your quote above.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Ibime(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2010
OAM4J:

Wrong. Tunde Bakare is from Ogun state. Abeokuta precisely.

Whatever the case. . . . any seperation of North and South may also seperate the Yoruba nation. . . thats why I said that only Yoruba man can say that "North and South are inseperable" with conviction.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

Quote from: Beaf on Today at 05:14:49 AM
You always abuse the ND because your people are now finding it very hard to steal oil and oppress minorities. Thieves. Angry

Dude, you are no match for me. Is it [size=14pt]Sjeezy's family[/size] that will find it very hard to steal oil and oppress minorities? Thats your quote above.

There's a song that goes, "its all about me". Funny guy.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2010
Ibime:

Whatever the case. . . . any seperation of North and South may also seperate the Yoruba nation. . . thats why I said that only Yoruba man can say that "North and South are inseperable" with conviction.

Are you implying that Yoruba nation will divide along religious lines? If that is what you are alluding to, then its not possible.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2010
tpia.:

get your facts straight plz

Katsumoto:

I read all the post, I understand it all. I just dont want to start apportioning blames.

I dont believe beaf hates yorubas. I guess his post of calling sjeezy 'thieves' was misunderstood. he has just clarify himself with this

Beaf:

@Katsumato
I told you repeatedly that I[b] was talking about those who brought sjeezy up to be warped[/b], but you decided to make it a Yoruba problem, even bringing in your wife and kids. If you create baggage for yourself carry it.

All am advocating is PEACE.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2010
OAM4J:

I dont believe beaf hates yorubas.

good luck with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yaradua Leaving Saudi Hospital (pic) <<HOAX>> / JTF Arrests Mastermind Of Bayero Attack, 2 Others / Again, Rotimi Amaechi In The Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.