Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare (6300 Views)

The Differences Between The North And South Of Nigeria / Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency / Onye Bekee (whity) Selling Plantain Somewhere In The South Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2010
@OAM4J
Thanks for stepping in. In fact you will find at least 3 occasions were I explained my words and anger.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2010
am a Yoruba man, in the event of Nigeria breaking apart, if the south can not agree among themselves to live together

then they can have 3 nations, SW, SS & SE. I don't believe any southern nation will suffer, oil or no oil.

the south has a lot more untapped resources to survive, oil notwithstanding. so lets quit this hating.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2010
Beaf:

@OAM4J
Thanks for stepping in. In fact you will find at least 3 occasions were I explained my words and anger.

its ok. I understand u.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Katsumoto: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2010
OAM4J:

I read all the post, I understand it all. I just dont want to start apportioning blames.

I dont believe beaf hates yorubas. I guess his post of calling sjeezy 'thieves' was misunderstood. he has just clarify himself with this

All am advocating is PEACE.

He is backtracking; he said sjeezy's people will find it hard to steal oil and oppress minorities. Was he really referring to sjeezy's family or Yorubas in general?  

Anyway, I have made my point and will let it rest.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

He is backtracking; he said sjeezy's people will find it hard to steal oil and oppress minorities. Was he really referring to sjeezy's family or Yorubas in general?  

thank u. pls let it rest.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

Oil is stolen by bunkering. You can connect the dots.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by jimmysho(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2010
if that is what the supreme living beiing says? so be it.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2010
i dont know of the south west but i dont think the south east or south south will last long as one entity if nigeria breaks up.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2010
I'm not sure to what extent all these dreams are to be taken seriously anyway.

he may have been misquoted or something.

Afterall, some newspaper claimed Obadare dreamt he saw someone in hell, only for the story to be refuted later as a fabrication.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by OAM4J: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2010
Abagworo:

i dont know of the south west but i dont think the south east or south south will last long as one entity if nigeria breaks up.

What

all the southern nation will survive. even the north, it will only take the north some more time.

No part of Nigeria has any business with poverty. our problem is lack of true, committed, selfless and visionary leaders.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Beaf: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2010
I strongly believe that everybody can survive. The immediate problem will be making sure that each new nation survives the initial economic pressure; to that end, it would be of utmost importance to form alliances between all Southern groups. Such alliances will ensure that each southern nation can always find its contigencies met by friendly neighbours without recourse to outside bodies or countries. The most immediate and obvious alliance would be a military one, other economic / technological alliances can be formed later, but the military one is an immediate need.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Onwan: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2010
He must be on VERY cheap drugs; was that not the same Bakare yesterday that was advocating the so-called division with Falana and his girlfriend Soyinka?
Like I have said; these guys have been pushers since the days of Abiola, they are the real politicians - They tell you they stand for "A", once the tides are not going that way, they simply tell you "A" is bad, and openly opt for "B". I only pity people who call such politicians their "Pastors"; spririt will tell him "sister" Gladys is your wife; once Gladys loses her job with Oceanic, "spirit" will tell him its "sister" Nike.

Even if you don't see it; Nigeria is unique and can not be played, it only evolves with time into a bigger giant. Period
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by WilyWily7: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
After Biblical Israel, Yoruba is the highest producers of Prophets in the whole World.
I don tire for Yoruba Prophets of Doom.
Can't understand how Oduduwa gave birth to such Children.
Two days ago Yorubas said they would give up their life to make Nigeria one, Yesterday they were calling for their Separation from Nigeria, Today they said Nigeria is Inseparable.
Yorubas why all these Cowardice and Chameleon way of life. Which god create una sef.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
Wily wily
thankGod you know that yoruba have origin i.e oduduwa unlike you b a s t a r d s existing like virus, i d i o t
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by No2Atheism(m): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Wily wily
thankGod you know that yoruba have origin i.e oduduwa unlike you b a s t a r d s existing like virus, i d i o t

that is not necessary
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
Talk to your brother!
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by youngmonie: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
lets come to think of ittt, even tho i dnt belive in all dis visionss, its d simple fact, none of dem can survive if they break upp
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by youngmonie: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
nd the north wil suffer d most as they are doing noww, cos dey have d higest poverrty rate in Nigeriaa, der leaders are jus der getting ricn nd richh, minority are d richest in nigeriaa, but majority are d dammn poorestt, dats y u see dem on d streeet of lagos or ibadann, buh u knoo igob boizz gats to survivee, dem go stand up for dem selvess, west go standa no shakingss, buh north, i piry for demm
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by sjeezy8: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
I never attacked the ND I simply stated the facts if Nigeria was to split north and south, there will be no south republic.

Yorubas will go their way and the others will go their own way. Like Theres no southern unity, so why force one?
Funny people complaining about muslim vs christians when South Nigeria has ethnic clashes also. lmfao

Please Yorubas should make their own country by themselves and not take any ND parts unless they join willingly and they should be oduduwa related ONLY.
Awo was against forcing tribes together and I agree

I dont agree with only having arewa biafra and odua because it should be a ND for the deltans. Yorubas never like the idea or being with other tribes in the first place, so lets keep it that way.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by WhyAWhy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
Nairalanders!!! Fight no de tire you?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by harakiri(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
Let's wait till the oil finishes or better yet, oil becomes obsolete and is replaced with something else (eco friendly inventions).
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by henryhemon(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
Bakare's prophesies are lies,he is more of a politician.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Youngichou(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
Yoruba's and prophets they will not seize to stop amazing us if it's not T.B JOSHUA it's TUNDE BAKARE.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Youngichou(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2010
Yoruba's and prophets they will not seize to stop amazing us if it's not T.B JOSHUA it's TUNDE BAKARE.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by aloyemeka7: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
OAM4J:

Wrong. Tunde Bakare is from Ogun state. Abeokuta precisely.

Tunde Bakare is from Kwara.

2. Yoruba will face a massive boundary issues at separation because of Kwara state. Allegiance to tribe or ethnic group does not necessarily truncate allegiance to religion. The latter is always the case and I'm sure the Islamic Kwara will prefer to be Arewa. Although they may swing towards Oduduwa nation if Olu saraki asks them to and whenever the Oduduwa oil dries up, they will remember they are Fulanis and core muslims. If Tunde Bakare stands to lose half of his Islamic family to another nation, what do you expect him to say?. Remember he was muslim and may not be too comfortable to demonize islam since he grew up in that culture.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by latepa(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
Youngichou:

First i'm not yoruba but i don't think it has anything to do with yoruba prophets and i don't want the country to split, it's just that we're all different and evil living in one nation also pastors should take it easy with all these prophecy. wink
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Tunde Bakare is from Kwara.

2. Yoruba will face a massive boundary issues at separation because of Kwara state. Allegiance to tribe or ethnic group does not necessarily truncate allegiance to religion. The latter is always the case and I'm sure the Islamic Kwara will prefer to be Arewa. Although they may swing towards Oduduwa nation if Olu saraki asks them to and whenever the Oduduwa oil dries up, they will remember they are Fulanis and core muslims. If Tunde Bakare stands to lose half of his Islamic family to another nation, what do you expect him to say?. Remember he was muslim and may not be too comfortable to demonize islam since he grew up in that culture.

gigantic and humongous yawn

get a life and quit sniffing Yoruba butt.

Other tribes no dey Nigeria again?
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by MUNEER2(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
. . .lmao ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by uredor: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
[b]Eziach[/b]i: Men of God? maybe you have never read where Jesus did say that in the last day that the like of Bakare will tell him if they have never used his name to prophesy, did this or that in his name, but he will turn around and tell them that he never knew them.

It's funny how this people prophesy, when propehy ended with the conclusion and canonization of the bible. All they do now is to predict political matter and call it prophesy.
Funny enough, the same God did not whisper to them that Yar Adua was disappearing to Saudi Arabia./quote]

How do you know who Jesus will condemn or who he won't? It's better not to speak in such absolute terms of stuff you know nothing about. And it wasn't funny if God didn't "whisper" to them of the president's disappearance, maybe he didn't want to. If you're that close to God, close enough to write someone else off how, come you didn't know yourself? If you know enough about the Bible you speak of you'd also know that men have always prophesied about political affairs, go read it again!
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by olisa07: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
THE 2  MUST SEPARATE, PASTOR I DISAGREE ON THIS !!!!!!

By Fire , By Force, Enough of all this hide and seek and

First citizen and second.
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by hollandis(f): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2010
This man has ulterior motives
Re: North And South Of Nigeria Are Inseparable - Bakare by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
cant argue with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was ‘present’ (through The Recordings) When Mko Was Murdered -al-mustapha / Kogi Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Principal Officers / How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.