Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,785 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily (1984 Views)

Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / 7 Things Men Prefer In Women More Than Good Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 24, 2017
SEVEN THINGS YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR SPOUSE DAILY: When it comes to giving,many married people are generous to everybody except their spouses​. There are seven things you should give your spouse daily. This are not weekly , monthly or annual giving. They are things you must give your spouse daily. Let's see them:.

1. Give your spouse a touch: One of the ways to bond with your spouse is to give him or her a touch. We have encouragement touch, affirmation touch, healing touch, apology touch, and we have sexual touch. Study your partners and know what touch to give at a particular time. If you want God to touch your marriage, touch your spouse. Don't let today go like that without touching your partner.

2. Give your spouse a Space: As much as you need to bond with your spouse and be together for daily intimacy, communication, affection, planning, etc ,yet, you still need to give your spouse his /her space. There is time for couples prayers, time for couples bonding. Also there is time for personal prayer, personal meditation, personal rest, personal planing, etc. Don't choke your spouse. Don't be over- possessive and over demanding to your spouse. Stop unnecessary policing and monitoring. Give your spouse a space they need when they need it.

3: Give your spouse a call/ chat: Some people can chat with all the contacts on their phones & all the friends on their friends list on Facebook. But they will never chat or call their spouse throughout​ the day. Chatting or calling your spouse in a day at work is a way of saying, 'Dear, despite my busy schedule, I have you in mind. I am thinking about you'. Make sure you send a chat, or give a call to your spouse today. Make it a daily thing. No body can be tired of receiving a caring chat or a call from someone they love.

4: Give your spouse a Hug: Hugging is fast disappearing in many marriages today. It has been researched that, hugging is one of the emotional needs of every human being. It is scarcity of spousal hug that makes many men to hug ladies who are not their wives indiscriminately. Many women too crave for hugs and they allow every Tom and Jerry to hug them because their husbands are not giving them hug. It might be in the morning, or at night, let no day pass without hugging your spouse. It is one valuable thing you must give your spouse. It could be a welcoming hug, a goodbye hug, an appreciating hug, affirmative hug. Hugging is a non verbal means of communication. Use it well. Don't let your husband or wife crave for hug from strangers when you are still alive. Hug passionately! Hug romantically.

5. Give your spouse a smile: God smiles on a home when couples smile at each other. A smile is a way of telling your spouse, 'You delight me', 'Your presence amuses me', 'I am pleased with you'. Frowning at your spouse is not a thing that should last a whole day. One of the way to know your marriage is SMELLING is when you are not SMILING with each other. Smile. It is one of the best gifts you can give your spouse in a day. I love to smile alot and I love to see my Queen smile. I don't like people who are not generous with their smile. It is free. You don't need to pay to smile. Just relax your muscles and smile. Couples, smile , keep smiling! To prevent your marriage from smelling, keep smiling with your spouse.

6: Give your spouse Peace of mind: The home is the end-point of every thing we do daily. Let me explain it this way. If you are a doctor, you can't sleep in the hospital all the days of your life. You will need to come home. If you are an engineer, you can't sleep in the site all days. If you are a lawyer, you can't sleep in the bar all days. Even as a pastor, you can't be in the Church 24/7. We all must go back home. Home is the end point. So, if your spouse will be excited to come home, it must be a peaceful home. Stop nagging, fighting, insulting, abusing , threatening, and humiliating your spouse. Give him rest of mind. Give your wife rest of mind. Be the head of your wife sir, not the headache of your wife. Madam, be a wife , and not a 'knife' to your husband. Blessed are the couples that give each other peace of mind daily!

7: Give your spouse a prayer : No matter how wealthy or highly connected you are, there are things you can not do for your spouse. You are limited. One of the ways to show love to your spouse is to commit him/her to the unlimited God. Say a word of prayer to your spouse daily. Every other things may fail and may not work. But no force can withstand the power of prayer. You can't heal your spouse, only God can heal him/her. You can lengthen the days of your spouse. Only God can do that. You can't save your spouse. You can't take away addiction and evil habits from your spouse , only God can do that for him/her. Pray to God. Mention the name of your husband/wife to God. As a man, you are the priest of your family, lay your hands on your wife, or hold her hands and say a word of prayer to her life. It is a major gift many couples find so difficult to give each other. Blessed is that wife whose husband gives a gift of prayer daily. (Visevisa).
Pray for your spouse if you don't want him/her to become a prey in the hand of the devil.
All this seven things you must give your spouse daily are very easy, simple, free and important. Put them on your 'to-do-list'. Don't forget to give it.

@Ebenezer Diyaolu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Oyindidi(f): 5:41pm On May 24, 2017
Lastly, give your spouse a good fukc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Splinz(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:

Please come again.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by ikp120(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2017
Good sex abeg!
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2017
Splinz:

Please come again.
cool
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by sinaj(f): 5:54pm On May 24, 2017
Give him a 'isi' b4 he leaves for work erride tongue
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by KennyID17(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2017
sinaj:

Bia sinaj, which wan b isi again ooo undecided
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by smardray(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2017
We shuu giv her space nd still give her hug...can we hug when there is space btween us

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Nobody: 12:21am On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
lol,
i suppose that's part of the touch so falls under No.1.
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Nobody: 12:23am On May 25, 2017
These points are awesome.
I love them all.

Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by McBrooklyn(m): 12:30am On May 25, 2017

Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by OgahBohz: 2:32am On May 25, 2017
tot I ws gonna see smtn new
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 27, 2017
Sorry for the rude comment i made about you days earlier on another thread. @lilyqueeny.
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by FvckShiT(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2017
Give him a fûçking nice blöwjob!

Too bad it's only IGBO girls that fûçking know how to fúçkiñg sûck coçks well enough
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 27, 2017
thornapple:
Sorry for the rude comment i made about you days earlier on another thread. @lilyqueeny.
Thanks. She'll see it when next she comes online, if at all.
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 28, 2017
thornapple:

No problem dear
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by troy20(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2017
whatever happened to the famous early morning Mouth Action.that itself should even subtitle your list undecided
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 28, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

No problem dear
Thanks
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by ItsTutsi(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2017
Can u pls elaborate?
Oyindidi:

Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Oyindidi(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Can u pls elaborate?
Nope, help elaborate
Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
sinaj:
chai! Chai! CHai!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Give Your Spouse Daily by gentlegenius(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
FvckShiT:
Give him a fûçking nice blöwjob!

Too bad it's only IGBO girls that fûçking know how to fúçkiñg sûck coçks well enough

(1) (Reply)

The Need For PLUMIRI / 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man / Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.