Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos (53164 Views)

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Kidnappers Who Abducted 4-Year-Old Child Stoned To Death By Angry Mob. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by AceRoyal: 9:13am On May 25, 2017
sad
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13am On May 25, 2017
Is that not a selfie?
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by morereb10: 9:14am On May 25, 2017
nobody is smiling
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by glossy6(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2017
evil arrows from his father's house killed him.
RIP to the dead
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by ettybaba(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2017
If Lagos takes action now some 1diots will shout marginalization or deportation.
If it was the other way round and KAI officials killed the 2 ibo men arrested their 1diot leaders will be making noise by now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by quiverfull(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2017
On the one hand, you want to pity these hawkers because they must eke out a living, but on the other hand, some of them are bastards who have no qualms to do evil. With this incident, watch and see how the LASG will intensify efforts in arresting them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by LordCrimson(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2017
Was I supposed to cry sad sad sad sad
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15am On May 25, 2017
You dont keep pushing people too far, very soon, people will have nothing to lose and will fight back .Its just a simple case of the oppressed killing the oppressor
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by cole265(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2017
Igbo, IPOD, flaty. nnu nine ga won nas lagos. ime nmiri lagos kunnu ga won! embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by samJ17(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
RIP to the dead

Those people though, they sabi collect bribe!

Always intimidating frustrated citizens.
r u saying he deserved to die?

2 Likes

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by cashkid: 9:17am On May 25, 2017
Rip to this man! But I must say its high time Lagos state government came out to let these hawkers know that Lagos state is not in their hands! You can imagine such a barbaric act! Na now dem go know say there is something called government!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by haryomikun(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2017
banmee:

See response. Smh. So he deserved to die because of his "over sabi". Nigerians really deserve each other. Even monkeys and apes behave better than they do. What a people.
Am surprised bro.. Aswear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Kcosmos: 9:18am On May 25, 2017
They have excesses..................impounding the stocks....food stuffs,wares.and the likes.They target the place where their needs are displayed and hawked.

Arrant nonsense.....RIP the dead.A lesson for Lastma and KAI in lagos.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:20am On May 25, 2017
Soon,they'll flood Lagos with their 25 litre "keg" to compete with "mai ruwa"water vendor. Flog them outa lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by jjjjj2017: 9:20am On May 25, 2017
samJ17:
r u saying he deserved to die?
they dont deserved to die no matter whatever although those KAI brigade derives pleasure intimidating lagosians & loved to collect bribe.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by shitshappen(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2017
Lanretoye:
did he die?,chai!
someone that left his house for work this morning...dear God on that day thet we will leave our various houses for work and never return,let one bad running stomach just abort our movement like unwanted pregnancy for that day like it did today for me.
i know some people will not say amen.

Amen!
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Andrew3(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2017
But wait ooo, I am not aware that street hawking is now a taboo.

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On May 25, 2017
Am sorry but when you pursue a goat until it hit the wall,when it hits the wall it will have no other options but to turn against you.

It's called defensive mode every creatures has it except for Nigerians,that's why the state of the country is like the way it's now,they accept everything that the government throws at them.

Rip to the dead,but hunger can make people do the undo.

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by EvilMetahuman: 9:24am On May 25, 2017
Just imagine this fhuckery?

Stupid developers developing lagos with their gala hawking killed law enforcer for doing his job of not allowing them to hawk?

If they send these bastard flat heads to their potopoto republic now, they will be crying marginalisation and discrimination.

Imagine, non of them is even condemning the act by their bloda.
Very disgusting.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by onawole2000: 9:24am On May 25, 2017
Sorry bro...R.I.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:25am On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP bro.

These street trader that sells stuff in traffic are always ready to cause havoc, LASG should arrest them all and jail them. Most of them have weapons and they rob at nights.

I was driving on Ozumba Mbadiwe one hot afternoon, this angry looking street hawker intentionally hit my side view mirror and i pulled over to teach him a lesson. To my surprise the guy didn't feel sorry and was ready to fight me , the moment i saw his fellows drawing close i just drove off.

They are very mean.
that is HYPOBS yweet for u.They are TERRORIST (JOE IGBOKWE,2017)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by absoluteSuccess: 9:26am On May 25, 2017
RIP

Nigeria is a country where the poor oppress the poor once given a uniform. Are the hawkers Nigerians? Can they be helped by the government? Are they aliens in this country?

Go to Oshodi, KAI officials will see you about to cross and will let you commit the crime and then come from nowhere to grab you. How many people know its a penal crime? Why is there no conspicuous warning sign?

There should be a sign at least, warning people to avoid crossing or be penalised. Many strangers find themselves at Oshodi, oblivious of the undercover KAI officials on watch. Why not just prevent people from crossing.

I thank God I did not end in their vehicle for coming down at Abiola garden and crossing the lawn when it was indeed a beating path and those fools swoop on me yesterday evening.

I escape by telling them I'm a writer and I'm coming from Alausa. That may have saved me. Poor people trying to milk poor people whenever the chance present itself.

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by EvilMetahuman: 9:26am On May 25, 2017
Andrew3:
But wait ooo, I am not aware that street hawking is now a taboo.
street hawking is against the law in lagos.

Go back to your village

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Alariwo2: 9:27am On May 25, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Just imagine this fhuckery?

Stupid developers developing lagos with their gala hawking killed law enforcer for doing his job of not allowing them to hawk?

If they send these bastard flat heads to their potopoto republic now, they will be crying marginalisation and discrimination.

Imagine, non of them is even condemning the act by their bloda.
Very disgusting.

They have no regard for law.. their crimes are very easy to spot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Laski30: 9:28am On May 25, 2017
ettybaba:
If Lagos takes action now some 1diots will should marginalization or deportation.
If it was the other way round and KAI officials killed the 2 ibo men arrested their 1diot leaders will be making noise by now.

Why are they not arresting Agberos? They are predominantly ofe nmanu, na harmless hawkers they see. Though l do not support what they did

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Alariwo2: 9:30am On May 25, 2017
Laski30:

Why are they not arresting Agberos? They are predominantly ofe nmanu, na harmless hawkers they see. Though l do not support what they did

ofe oil or ofe compressed or whatever..
why can't you go home and hawk there?
Leave Lagos for the real owners bikonu.. development has come to stay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2017
Very soon they will start stoning army to death.
Vexing citizens
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:31am On May 25, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
RIP to the dead

Those people though, they sabi collect bribe!

Always intimidating frustrated citizens.
is Dat why those immigrants killed him? They are criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by EvilMetahuman: 9:32am On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

They have no regard for law.. their crimes are very easy to spot

what disgusts me most is what those flatr0n are even saying.

Imagine saying the kai gra gra too much, hence they deserve to be stoned to death.

Imagine if the story had been, two hausas stoned a igbo policeman for trying to arrest their cattle, the internet will be on fire now.

I really pity a yoruba man that is yet to wake up and see the flat head jew for what they really are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.