Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos (53165 Views)

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Kidnappers Who Abducted 4-Year-Old Child Stoned To Death By Angry Mob. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
Afonja wey no want make Igbo man sell Gala no go survive.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by laurel03(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2017
bionixs:
there you go. you have spend most of data you ever had battling against their break away on NL . those who came before you fought and kill them for 3 years to stay.so what are you saying? standing fast on an opinion has been the problems of your people. now flatron should leave Nigeria for CONE head and their lovely Aboki brothers. I just dey look you
super story....
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by laurel03(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
Emassive:

If biafra goes the. NIGERIA won't last a single democratic dispensation. Lagos will bw the cash cow of the country and the Northern elders will want to share the resources across the state which am 100% sure my greedy brothers will kick against cause we can't get oil money to sustain the new Nigeria. Whether we like it or not, our politicians are still the same and it will be worse off having only Lagos to feed off from
some countries don't hv crude oil they are doing better than Nigeria with crude oil.... enuf other minerals resources in Nigeria.. Ajaokuta they dr , ondo bitumen, gold for zamfara , agriculture alone self even crude oil in Lagos now etc.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by samJ17(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

No one will escape death, we will all die; sooner or later.
smh
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by holysainbj(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:

When they've robbed you or you closed relatives, you would understand. Have you ever wonder how much profit they actually make from those things they hawk. It's not enuf to get them thru the day.
brother, i am a Legosian and i can tell you firsthand how those people survive. am not encouraging their criminal activities, am against your view of locking them all up as uf they are all demons. They did not choose that life, they did not tell God where they wanted to be.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Drabrah(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP bro.

These street trader that sells stuff in traffic are always ready to cause havoc, LASG should arrest them all and jail them. Most of them have weapons and they rob at nights.

I was driving on Ozumba Mbadiwe one hot afternoon, this angry looking street hawker intentionally hit my side view mirror and i pulled over to teach him a lesson. To my surprise the guy didn't feel sorry and was ready to fight me , the moment i saw his fellows drawing close i just drove off.

They are very mean.

Really!
U mean chopping off d head is d solution to an unremitting headache?
I can't imagine u jst recommended jailing pipu wu are seeking their dly bread, a little they can raise to keep body & soul 2geda wen u've more than enuff as to be in d comfort of ur own car. Will u also be happy if som1 recommends demolition of ur place of work? (Even if it's claimed to be illegally occupied)
As to d claim of most of dem having weapons, dat's not jst an unfounded allegation but a Big Fat Lie. Few of dem maybe, jst like it's possible to av few bad heads in any organisation, buh dat doesn't make d whole organisation bad.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
Drabrah:

Really!
U mean chopping off d head is d solution to an unremitting headache?
I can't imagine u jst recommended jailing pipu wu are seeking their dly bread, a little they can raise to keep body & soul 2geda wen u've more than enuff as to be in d comfort of ur own car. Will u also be happy if som1 recommends demolition of ur place of work? (Even if it's claimed to be illegally occupied)
As to d claim of most of dem having weapons, dat's not jst an unfounded allegation but a Big Fat Lie. Few of dem maybe, jst like it's possible to av few bad heads in any organisation, buh dat doesn't make d whole organisation bad.

I understand your view, few years ago i would say that too. I've experienced this guys robbed people at maryland bustop and also at volks along badagry at night. Most of them are armed even during the day but we are not aware. They are breaking the law of the state by hawking on the street, are you now saying the government should not enforce its laws?

Watch closely and you would notice that only few of them are in the bizness for the profit, how much profit are they making? Well i might be inexact about sales but I'll advice you to be careful when defending those guys.

Don't overlook the fact that they burnt down couple of government buses sometime ago.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2017
sbashir10:
i don't know afonja people too can be violent in nature..

Na Igbos oOh!
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Maximus85(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2017
Pls win the money alone. show us your betting account, lets confirm it.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by I888(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2017
fuckerstard:

Most of these guys on the street hawking are robbers, especially lagos. I cannot enter dia shoes because my leg small na size 31 grin
lwkmd...
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Emassive(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2017
laurel03:
some countries don't hv crude oil they are doing better than Nigeria with crude oil.... enuf other minerals resources in Nigeria.. Ajaokuta they dr , ondo bitumen, gold for zamfara , agriculture alone self even crude oil in Lagos now etc.
how much have ever read the ministers of those resources you mentioned remitted to the FGN?
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by laurel03(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2017
Emassive:
how much have ever read the ministers of those resources you mentioned remitted to the FGN?
by the time we divide or practice true federalism every region will manage their resources well.. not every country has crude oil and they are doing well..
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by HughJazz(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2017
technicallyrich:
Let them stone him to death.is there any job in the country so why disturb people who are doing the little they can with the capital they have.those of you. Shoutin igbos leave lagos let them leave our oil alone first and see how they can survive.
He deserves it a lesson for others.
which oil
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Emassive(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2017
laurel03:
by the time we divide or practice true federalism every region will manage their resources well.. not every country has crude oil and they are doing well..

True. You just hit the nail on the right spot. Restructure or everyone answers his ancestral name... South, north, east e.t. c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.