Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos (53166 Views)

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Kidnappers Who Abducted 4-Year-Old Child Stoned To Death By Angry Mob. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by bigfather(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2017
joshkiddies:
A KAI official (Kick Against Indiscipline ), Moshood Ayeni, lost his life after angry hawkers who reacted to the arrest of their mates Jeremiah Nnana and Orich Nwofokoh who displayed their wares in traffic, stoned the deceased and his team at Iyana-Oworo area of Lagos.

In the press statement released by the agency’s spokesperson, Alabi Rahmat, it was gathered that the mob pelted the KAI official vehicle with stones, one of which hit the deceased and fell him from the moving vehicle.

“The enforcement officials were returning from an assignment when they saw the traders and tried to do their jobs. They saw the traders hawking in traffic by Car Wash and arrested Jeremiah Nnana and Orich Nwofokoh both selling sausage and phone accessories.
The suspects were taken into the agency’s vehicle marked KRD643DS. Suddenly their colleagues, who had escaped came back and pelted the officials with stones. The hawkers started shouting and calling the KAI officials thief.
The stones thrown by the rampaging hawkers hit the victim on his head inside the vehicle and he fell down and became unconscious” she said.

She further disclosed that the victim was rushed to the state’s emergency centre, where he was referred to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) but was pronounced dead on arrival.

According to The Nation, KAI’s Marshal General, Jimoh Amusat, also condemned the act, noting that the deceased was only doing his lawful duty.

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/kai-official-stoned-death-hawkers-lagos.html

Lalasticlala

Bushmeat don catch the hunter !
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by 36STATES: 10:42am On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos go home.. or move to sambisa forest

na by force to dirty Lagos?

Dirty Yoruba muzee, which one be go home? No be the same Nigeria again.
Blame Tinubu your drug lord. The KIA gang is just another Tiefnubu revenue collection touts.
Serves them right.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Odingo1: 10:44am On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos go home.. or move to sambisa forest

na by force to dirty Lagos?
You clamor for one Nigeria but are not ready for one Nigeria,every Nigerian have an equal stake in any Nigerian soil.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Boomboost(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP bro.

These street trader that sells stuff in traffic are always ready to cause havoc, LASG should arrest them all and jail them. Most of them have weapons and they rob at nights.

I was driving on Ozumba Mbadiwe one hot afternoon, this angry looking street hawker intentionally hit my side view mirror and i pulled over to teach him a lesson. To my surprise the guy didn't feel sorry and was ready to fight me , the moment i saw his fellows drawing close i just drove off.

They are very mean.

Peasants, working class and serfs before the revolution had this developing attitude. My prayer is that innocent rich Nigerians won't suffer what awaits the politheiving-cians, when our own revolution comes.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by sylve11: 11:03am On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP bro.

These street trader that sells stuff in traffic are always ready to cause havoc, LASG should arrest them all and jail them. Most of them have weapons and they rob at nights.

I was driving on Ozumba Mbadiwe one hot afternoon, this angry looking street hawker intentionally hit my side view mirror and i pulled over to teach him a lesson. To my surprise the guy didn't feel sorry and was ready to fight me , the moment i saw his fellows drawing close i just drove off.

They are very mean.

you for nor run na grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by sylve11: 11:03am On May 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Those KAI official dey do over sabi most times

nor be lie cool
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by centboy123456(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2017
Lanretoye:
did he die?,chai!
someone that left his house for work this morning...dear God on that day thet we will leave our various houses for work and never return,let one bad running stomach just abort our movement like unwanted pregnancy for that day like it did today for me.
i know some people will not say amen.

I knw dis guy very were he always cum to our place were we sell market in fact I saw him last oga why dis guy na I know him oh God very cool guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by sylve11: 11:11am On May 25, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
RIP

Nigeria is a country where the poor oppress the poor once given a uniform. Are the hawkers Nigerians? Can they be helped by the government? Are they aliens in this country?

Go to Oshodi, KAI officials will see you about to cross and will let you commit the crime and then come from nowhere to grab you. How many people know its a penal crime? Why is there no conspicuous warning sign?

There should be a sign at least, warning people to avoid crossing or be penalised. Many strangers find themselves at Oshodi, oblivious of the undercover KAI officials on watch. Why not just prevent people from crossing.

I thank God I did not end in their vehicle for coming down at Abiola garden and crossing the lawn when it was indeed a beating path and those fools swoop on me yesterday evening.

I escape by telling them I'm a writer and I'm coming from Alausa. That may have saved me. Poor people trying to milk poor people whenever the chance present itself.

you've said it all. I once had a serious fight with then last year December. You wan try hold up! cool

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2017
samJ17:
r u saying he deserved to die?

No one will escape death, we will all die; sooner or later.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
is Dat why those immigrants killed him? They are criminals

I'm sure you've never seen them in action. One mama put at Onipanu, they came scattered the place and chased her away; only for another opeke to set the place up, two days later.

I'm not justifying what they did to him oooo but justice shouldn't be selective.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by bionixs: 11:37am On May 25, 2017
laurel03:
I pray make then allow ds Igbo get dr biafra.... so dt they will leave Nigeria for us. awon oloripelebe oshi
there you go. you have spend most of data you ever had battling against their break away on NL . those who came before you fought and kill them for 3 years to stay.so what are you saying? standing fast on an opinion has been the problems of your people. now flatron should leave Nigeria for CONE head and their lovely Aboki brothers. I just dey look you

2 Likes

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by SIRmanjar(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

Don't mind them..
Very hostile set who enjoy doing to others what they can't tolerate.

Eyes don open now. They will soon feel the heat
You this houseboy common go and wash ur OGAS cloth..Feel which heat?
The least you can do is join level headed yorubas like me help them make biafria a reality.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by basadenet: 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
Nobody condone such thing but to be sincere, those Kai guys are nothing but animal in human skin. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by bionixs: 12:12pm On May 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm
we always bring out tribalism out of every issue
why??
are the most tribalized group of human God created in Nigeria. alhaji Adegbenro my landlord in lagos played that card when I relocated to his house. i. asked him how he could segregate against whom he never knew before ,when he couldn't pronounce my name well.just 2 weeks and he said that he thought I wouldn't be good. that he sworn that no ibo man would leave in his house anywhere. when asked why, was it based on antecedents, he said no. just that he doesn't like it. Thank God that I am his best tenant today as I type this. Any Yoruba man that hates ibos,observe him well, he has never crossed River Niger bridge before. many of them know only their villages and lagos. No successful Yoruba man hate ibos truly unless he wants to play hypocritical politics or out of jealousy ,though that tendencies would always rear its ugly head occasionally. Ibos don't have time for aggressions. it is just mind your business.they are very accommodating that is why they are everywhere even on the territories of those who see them as enemies. stop hating Ibos. in Iboland, I bet you, no Yoruba man would say that he was maltreated . they don't throw their weight behind their people to persecute a strangers. it is an abomination or Alu in iboland

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by I888(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:

Haba you dey wish me death with style o.
nope bro. I am just fuckingly brutal when the need arises. These guys have been pushed to the wall. What do you want them to do? Steal? Carry arms? Kidnapping? Put yourself in their shoes.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by okechuks22: 12:18pm On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP bro.

Cataway u zombie
They are very mean.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by okechuks22: 12:19pm On May 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Those KAI official dey do over sabi most times
kai official are criminal
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by okechuks22: 12:20pm On May 25, 2017
obonujoker:
Why is KAI not arresting agberos..... buh street hawkers?? because of wetin dem go chop ba....
kai official are criminal
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by okechuks22: 12:23pm On May 25, 2017
banmee:

See response. Smh. So he deserved to die because of his "over sabi". Nigerians really deserve each other. Even monkeys and apes behave better than they do. What a people.
but kai official don't deserve those hawkers when kai cease there goods kai will sale the goods and eat the money is that good
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 25, 2017
I888:
nope bro. I am just fuckingly brutal when the need arises. These guys have been pushed to the wall. What do you want them to do? Steal? Carry arms? Kidnapping? Put yourself in their shoes.

Most of these guys on the street hawking are robbers, especially lagos. I cannot enter dia shoes because my leg small na size 31 grin

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by walosky(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2017
All these Afonja agbenro/KAI officials that start up their day with Agbo of all kinds like Shekpe, anwakpa, soldier root and monkey tail without eating

Just one pelt of stone thrown by well fed ipob girls sent him back to Oduduwa

Meanwhile, Afonjas right now....

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by heraldgric: 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
when LASG act now they will start crying foul. A family just lost a provider. smh
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 1:15pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmmm, nawa...must hv been very big stones. Poor him.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by TinaAnita(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2017
What happens to the 2 people arrested? I hope they won't be held responsible for the crime committed by their fellow traders? No be them kill the kai man ooh
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 1:22pm On May 25, 2017
shocked sad lipsrsealed
Paulpaulpaul:

I'm sure you've never seen them in action. One mama put at Onipanu, they came scattered the place and chased her away; only for another opeke to set the place up, two days later.

I'm not justifying what they did to him oooo but justice shouldn't be selective.
sad
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by goaldynboy: 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
It is only Afonja fools that sees Lagos hawkers as only Igbos! 90% of women hawking minerals and purewaters in Lagos highways are Afonja women! 90% of women partaking in street trading at Lagos island are Afonja women! The law against street trading was enacted same time with the law against hawkers! If you look closely the name of the persons arrested may not be Igbos. Likewise, the killer stone might have been pelted by an Afonja hawker! It is appalling how some sick-head Afonja nairalanders has turned this unfortunate incident tribal!

By the way, RIP to the dead KAI Official!!
undecided
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by banmee(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
okechuks22:
but kai official don't deserve those hawkers when kai cease there goods kai will sale the goods and eat the money is that good

Did I say it was a good thing? So to kill someone over that is normal to you? Why do you guys think like this na?
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by josielewa(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2017
sbashir10:
i don't know afonja people too can be violent in nature..
and the name doesnt sound afonja....look well flat headed being.

1 Like

Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Emassive(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2017
laurel03:
I pray make then allow ds Igbo get dr biafra.... so dt they will leave Nigeria for us. awon oloripelebe oshi
If biafra goes the. NIGERIA won't last a single democratic dispensation. Lagos will bw the cash cow of the country and the Northern elders will want to share the resources across the state which am 100% sure my greedy brothers will kick against cause we can't get oil money to sustain the new Nigeria. Whether we like it or not, our politicians are still the same and it will be worse off having only Lagos to feed off from
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by holysainbj(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP bro.

They are very mean.

If you lived a moment of their life, if you know what they been through, if you had care for humans, if you had love in your heart. You wouldnt have written your first paragraph.
Re: KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 25, 2017
holysainbj:

If you lived a moment of their life, if you know what they been through, if you had care for humans, if you had love in your heart. You wouldnt have written your first paragraph.

When they've robbed you or you closed relatives, you would understand. Have you ever wonder how much profit they actually make from those things they hawk. It's not enuf to get them thru the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.