Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (44227 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by pryme(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2017
I don't know what you guys are talking about,

What I see are 2 happy couples

3 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2017
Nansense.
Woman wrapping wrapper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2017
Love

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:07am On May 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Nansense.
Woman wrapping wrapper
Charles! Don't tell me its wrong to help a woman shocked

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:08am On May 26, 2017
he's a REAL man that loves,care and value he's dear wife. there's no crime in it..

3 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Eberex(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2017
Only when it is not safe for her to

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2017
Nothing bad in that. I do it for my wife whenever she's pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 26, 2017
I have one in my compound that washes his baby's clothes and pots. The truth is, his wife is more busy than d guy. He always home. Anyway, what a woman can do, a man can also do... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2017
error
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by londoner: 9:11am On May 26, 2017
Splinz:

It's called: Fulfilling one owns obligation, as a member of a pact/union mutually entered to help one another. More necessary for this obligation is the fact that, these two are no longer two but ONE. smiley

Your comment shows there is hope for the Nigerian man....phew

4 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
He's actually being a man. There's no Voodoo in that.

See ur mouth
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2017
from the picture, you can clearly see he lady is heavy,he is only helping out ,which I call love

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by DoctorNyash(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
He's actually being a man. There's no Voodoo in that.
wey Gotye shocked
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by ehix89(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
Doing house chores comes naturally for me, i won't walk around my house folding my hands.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Love
Love na where na?
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 26, 2017
I have noticed only women know real men, real don't do these, only real men do that, etc, All these real men always end up doing their real men thing to the advantage of women. To women it is another means of manipulating men. Now my own question is who is a real woman?

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by bomasek(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Good pussy make a weak nigger break down!!
I concur

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2017
Nigerian ladies like things like this sha. Anything that will make them feel like queens is welcome by them. Even if it means turning their husbands to houseboys in the name of He loves me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 26, 2017
Splinz:

It's called: Fulfilling one owns obligation, as a member of a pact/union mutually entered to help one another. More necessary for this obligation is the fact that, these two are no longer two but ONE. smiley

I wanted to give up but after reading this, I have to commend your mother for doing a good job, mama well done smiley

5 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Charles! Don't tell me its wrong to help a woman shocked
That one no be help naa.. Na wrapper shocked cool
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Amberon: 9:15am On May 26, 2017
Love

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by agitator: 9:15am On May 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
men that do house chores for their wives like this what do you call it....... Love or Juju??

Are you insinuating that the house chores are their wives' responsibility?

First pic, I can do that even when she is not pregnant.

Second pic, Do you want her to bend to wash with that heavy pregnancy? I will happily do it, juju or no juju. wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by abescom: 9:15am On May 26, 2017
What a wrapped mentality. I help out my wife CONSTANTLY and I am 100% sure she has used no juju on me.

Only fools have this mentality and only idiotic uncultured women take advantage of men who try to help out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by udison(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2017
For a fact that she is pregnant and d guy doesnt do d it all d time...den its ok..
my landlord in skul shares d house Chores wit his family...says it takes notin out of him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:17am On May 26, 2017
uzoormah:

Love na where na?
My man don wash my stained pants before. Him no die.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:18am On May 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:

That one no be help naa.. Na wrapper shocked cool
No, na help. you no go fit wash plate for her?
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
men that do house chores for their wives like this what do you call it....... Love or Juju??

The pic shows a pregnant woman. There's nothing wrong with that cos of her condition...

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Oyinlomoa(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
They are fûçking called PÚSSIES
didn't you notice in both pictures that the women are pregnant ?

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Wallade(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2017
Well, I can't really say much now. We are all entitled to our opinion on this case. However, if you are not married, you may need to take the chill pill like me because you aren't wearing the shoes yet.

when you are in the shoes and choose to be either of the men on the two pictures or whatever kind of man you choose to be based on your culture, background, training, norms and orientation. We will recognize your opinion. grin
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2017
Oh come on . She is pregnant . She needs someone to help her out . But I'm not sure about the undies part lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.