Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (43969 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by banmee(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2017
Mightyraw:

Did u juss call that being a man?
Let me do myself a favour by memorising ur monica

You better learn from it. You and your spouse are both partners in a venture. To be successful, you have to help each other.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:22am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, na help. you no go fit wash plate for her?
If she deserves it shaa i fit wash undies sef but if na all these ones forming slay queens ee

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
He's actually being a man. There's no Voodoo in that.

You are not concerned that men are loosing their masculinity??

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by kakaG: 9:24am On May 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
men that do house chores for their wives like this what do you call it....... Love or Juju??

It all depends.

Most men prefer to clean areas that concerns them within the house like equipments in the sitting room, handle minor electrical/carpentry issues et al.

Also some men over the week will want to do their laundry and in doing that, will also do some of thier wife's and kids too.

However, when it comes to scrubbing the floor, doing dishes and other women related chores when the woman isn't preggy, especially if it is regular you're either a mugu or juju at work.

Besides,the moment you start doing these, the woman will take advantage and expect you to do so always.

Some women are Carlos man!

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 26, 2017
Nothing wrong about it .Especially if the wife is heavily pregnant or very tired .its good to give a helping hand.
Simply shows he has a heart and he's compassionate .
Women who have such husband's will enjoy peace at home .
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by kitaatita: 9:24am On May 26, 2017
They are not doing chores for their wives. They are doing chores for the household. They are part of the household. They are doing what they should do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by uju22(f): 9:26am On May 26, 2017
yes this is LOVE LOVE LOVE. ,no two aways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:26am On May 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:

If she deserves it shaa i fit wash undies sef but if na all these ones forming slay queens ee
You want many slay Queen? Now you're talking, wash everythinggrin

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 26, 2017
a reasonable man will do such seeing the condition of that woman,but hey a lot of Nigerian men are not reasonable, so I guess they see it as something that will bruise their useless ego

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2017
I do that for my wife willingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2017
I CAN UNDERSTAND 4 A PREGNANT WOMAN. APART FROM DAT, D REST R EITHER JUJU OR FOOLISHNESS ON D MAN PART. MOST OF NIGERIAN WOMEN R NOT MENTALLY MATURED. ONCE A MAN STARTS SHOWING AFFECTIONS, DEY FOOLISHLY CAPITALIZE ON IT.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by jashar(f): 9:31am On May 26, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

As a man, you don't do house chores for your wife. You do it for YOUR home.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Water101(f): 9:33am On May 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
men that do house chores for their wives like this what do you call it....... Love or Juju??
My husband does this even when am not pregnant.and i respect him for that.a loving man will do this over and over again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by vic224real(f): 9:34am On May 26, 2017
Moo
darbeelicous:

I call them "RESPONSIBLE MEN"

You see, lots of Africans especislly Nigerians believed when a man helps his wife in doing house chores is either the man is cursed, not responsible or under juju. Well, to me it depends on individual upbringing! I was brought up by my parent and the environment where i grew up taught me how to be responsible. As a married man Whether your wife is pregy or not it's your duty to assist her in doing one or two things at home. Believe it or not, real women (married or single) give more respect to men who helped them in doing house chores.

It doesn't reduce the respect they have for you as some thought, rather it gains you more values and respect!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2017
barallanee:
Wat is all dis..Hw many times will u people ask stupid question

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by xynerise: 9:35am On May 26, 2017
Call me a BitchAsssNigga but this is what a family is all about.

You can even see she is preggy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Anextin(f): 9:36am On May 26, 2017
Excuse op? What house chores for his wife Is that house not his too. Doesn't most wives work and contribute to the house hold, When he bathes his kids and get them ready for school u tag it doing it for his wife?? No problem, lie in bed and read papers while I run around doing all, then u know I can lie down and paint my toes. Reminds of my hubby this morning, he wants to go out early cos of an appointment, and my pregnancy is not giving me space at all. And he has to help me prepare our son and also drop me off in the house before heading to his appointment, only for him to wakeup, he needs to rest I should handle things, I didn't utter a word, just managed to get myself ready and made breakfast for everyone with nausea cos I can barely stomach the smell of food, quietly wentt outside with his car keys and told him when he's ready with his son they can meet outside. No be human tell m to get up and start moving. Cos if he had delayed me too much I would just simply take his car to work, when he's ready he will drop his son off. he knows where to come get his car.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:37am On May 26, 2017
Ink if ther is money and no recession in that family. But once here is no money??

There will be no time for such love was and happiness.

Everybody is on the edge. Abi no be naija?where man deh think of rent,food,nepa,fuel,work,siblings,datv,Mtn and many more and salty no handle half na him go deh help woman wash cloth??

I deh come.

Is noting if big bar deh breath for first bank.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2017
Nigerians with DOUBLE STANDARD...

To be honest, there's nothing wrong in doing chores at home. There's no separation of chores as far as I'm concerned.

If a Bachelor could do all chores himself before marriage, I see no big deal doing same while married.

The problem I have is just that the ladies agitate n clamour for gender equality when it comes to things like this that suit them most but when it comes to matters of spending and taking up some family responsibilities, they would be saying a Man should own up to be a man.

#Ayamnotundastanding

3 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by longman22: 9:40am On May 26, 2017
This one of the things I love doing for my girl friend. Soon to be wife. No voodoo in it. In fact, is more fun Dan u thinks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Yes I would. There's nothing belittling about preparing food or cleaning one's environment. I don't understand why people have this backward mentality about chores. Yes, if I had my way I'd rather fix a light bulb or troubleshoot a computer malfunction or fix a car problem, but that doesn't mean I'm incapable of cooking or keeping a clean environment. Both sexes instinctively gravitate towards certain tasks and I guess doing 'female chores' is considered demeaning because we perceive all things feminine inferior to all things masculine. That's why a girl wouldn't be derided for wielding a spanner and getting grimy working under the hood of a car while her guy is busy watching movies, but the image of a man rolling amala while his wife watches telemundo is enough to induce trauma. I don't subscribe to the whole male supremacy crap, I believe everybody should do what they're most comfortable with. If the woman is a mechanical and technological guru and the guy is a wizard in the kitchen, then I say live and let live. Enough of this 13th century ignorance

Congrats bro. You got five likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by thestevens: 9:46am On May 26, 2017
There is no big deal In doing house chores, is just the African way of thinking that men should not do house chores.

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Honest2(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2017
I swear guys this kind things has happened to my bro before ...whenever I went to his house I would saw my brother doing chores while his wife will sat down in seating watching z world ...Wasting African woman's times everyday... My bro will washed her inner wear but now I thank God everything has gone back to normal... Becuz our mum later find out that my bro's wife mixed juju with vegetable for him ......like

oti je efo...won roo efo fun

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by mr1759: 9:48am On May 26, 2017
I do more than this,

I have never felt bad except my wife make me feel so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:49am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
He's actually being a man. There's no Voodoo in that.
na so your papa wash your mama pants? Abeg na question I ask o
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 26, 2017
Real niqqas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by driand(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Yes I would. There's nothing belittling about preparing food or cleaning one's environment. I don't understand why people have this backward mentality about chores. Yes, if I had my way I'd rather fix a light bulb or troubleshoot a computer malfunction or fix a car problem, but that doesn't mean I'm incapable of cooking or keeping a clean environment. Both sexes instinctively gravitate towards certain tasks and I guess doing 'female chores' is considered demeaning because we perceive all things feminine inferior to all things masculine. That's why a girl wouldn't be derided for wielding a spanner and getting grimy working under the hood of a car while her guy is busy watching movies, but the image of a man rolling amala while his wife watches telemundo is enough to induce trauma. I don't subscribe to the whole male supremacy crap, I believe everybody should do what they're most comfortable with. If the woman is a mechanical and technological guru and the guy is a wizard in the kitchen, then I say live and let live. Enough of this 13th century ignorance
we know your type..
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 26, 2017
bro small small nau....no be by force to type in english
Honest2:
I swear guys this kind things has happened to my bro before ...whenever I went to his house I would saw my brother doing chores while his wife will sat down in seating watching z world ...Westing African woman's times everyday... My bro will washed her inner wear but now I thank God everything has gone back to normal... Becuz our mum later find out that my bro's wife mixed juju with vegetable for him ......like

oti je efo...won roo efo fun
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:55am On May 26, 2017
Romantic!!!

Today is my birthday. I am not hungry for LIKES or SHARES (I wouldn't mind them, though), I just want you to appreciate my work, my scary stories. The link to my blog is my signature!!! I wish you happy Scaritainment as you read the stories.

Thank you!!! I love you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Olorunfemy(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
thank you o....really don't see any big deal helping each other, woman are not meant to be treated as slaves...this ain't efo riro, its called love,an act of service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:
I have noticed only women know real men, real don't do these, only real men do that, etc, All these real men always end up doing their real men thing to the advantage of women. To women it is another means of manipulating men. Now my own question is who is a real woman?

Thank you. All this real man quotes is BS to manipulate men into mindsets that favours their schemings. In the end these same women will begin to despise the man. No woman has the right ever to define what it entails to be a MAN. If she wants help with chores, let her get a maid, I'll rather go do something useful for myself. Women eh, always looking for ways to belittle men.

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2017
beautiful232:
he's a REAL man
that loves,care and value he's dear wife.
there's no crime in it..

Where in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / Marriage Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.