Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (44221 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 26, 2017
Believe it or not, real women (married or single) give more respect to men who helped them in doing house chores. this actually depends on the lady's love language
vic224real:
Moo

I call them "RESPONSIBLE MEN"

You see, lots of Africans especislly Nigerians believed when a man helps his wife in doing house chores is either a curse, not responsible or under juju. Well, to me it depends on individual upbringing! I was brought up by my parent and the environment where i grew up taught me how to be responsible. As a married man Whether your wife is pregy or not it's your duty to assist her in doing one or two things at home. Believe it or not, real women (married or single) give more respect to men who helped them in doing house chores.

It doesn't reduce the respect they have for you as some thought, rather it gains you more values and respect!

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2017
banmee:

You better learn from it. You and your spouse are both partners in a venture. To be successful, you have to help each other.
Fact is as much as I love things being clean,
I dnt fancy doing the housework when it involves more than two people, tf!
cleaning, washing cooking,
Hey man, my wife rather not get pregnant
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by dfrost: 10:03am On May 26, 2017
potent5:
In that 1st picture the guy appears to be scrubbing off something that looks like his name from the floor.

Monalisa or Beanalisa? cheesy grin
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
He's actually being a man. There's no Voodoo in that.
NASO...In *OLAMIDE'S VOICE* dis our love e no go DIE ooo... grin
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by pee777(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
men that do house chores for their wives like this what do you call it....... Love or Juju??

When you bath ur pets(dog), clean their cage, pack their pupu and even still pet them is it juju or love too?

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by bibiking7(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2017

Washing? maybe not, washing machine go help.
Helping in the kitchen, no wahala at all. I just end up eating almost half of the meat before it enters the soup.
Cleaning? not a big deal, cause I have single handedly cleaned my apartment some times and it's not easy at all. So for me to leave a woman to do it all alone does not make any sense. The only problem is she always does it better.
Nothing wrong with helping out.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Origin(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2017
He is doing house chore for who

He is doing house chore with his wife. The greatest lie- a lazy housewife or a resting woman..

They never rest and they are not lazy , the work just never ends.

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 26, 2017
jy2kbeyond:
Congrats bro. You got five likes.
Do you get excited when people like your posts? I'm not an attention LovePeddler, I got enough attention growing up. I merely stated my view. Note that I said I prefer chores that don't involve cooking and cleaning, not because they are beneath me as a 'man', but because I find them tedious.Meaning I can do it, I just won't enjoy doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Ethevera(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2017
In this life understanding is the main key role of life.whence you re married you all the same level,its your duty to help your wife.for instance now whenever im ahome i do cook for her,do some house clean up and check on her dirty clothes when im washing.it makes love stronger

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 26, 2017
Can't u see she is heavily pregnant? Moreover

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2017
Mightyraw:

Fact is as much as I love things being clean,
I dnt fancy doing the housework when it involves more than two people, tf!
cleaning, washing cooking,
Hey man, my wife rather not get pregnant

Lol.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:23am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
You want many slay Queen? Now you're talking, wash everythinggrin
I go show slay queen pepper.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2017
Bfor anybody start talkn,d ladies in both pictures are heavily pregnant...so dnt b bias in ur contribution.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by IamRealone(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2017
it's no big deal, am in my finals and my GF is currently on IT, we live together, she works 8-9 everyday so I help out with the house chores even her laundry coz I see nothing wrong with it as we are ment to support one another
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by nattyhero(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2017
For me its no big deal, after all both of them live in the house, i wash my kids clothes once a while, and even if my wife's own is among i wash all it takes nothing from me., I personally hate seeing unwashed dishes in the sink, so i tidy them whenever i see the kitchen that way. For me not to forget my kids insist i bath them before they go to school every morning (aged 4 and 6) Before some over sabi pl go begin call me mugu i tight pass una.Bad as in bad i have 2 cars. I flex tight, come back home whenever its conducive but i wont sleep out without a very tight excuse. if you love ur family u will help ur madam do some chores. Hala Madrid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Teel012(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2017
some comments ehn. I wonder if people here actually know that psychologically, if u can't do some of these things, you lack confidence as a man.
I'm not saying your wife will sit down and be watching tv while u work, NO, it's meant to be done together, help her when she's cooking, when she's mopping, or even washing. But if not for anything else, it breeds intimacy between both of you, she will never dare to hide anything from u, and it also shows a man that's confident and comfortable in his skin.
Family time/bonding does not mean you should go to an eatery or go shopping together always, that doesn't prove that your family is one.
For all the men who say they can't help their wives do house chores for any reason, check your ego, is it killing your marriage?

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by aydah(f): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
If only our Nigerian men will understand the sacredness and true meaning of marriage and companionship doing chores wouldn't be a big deal for them. The average African man believes all domestic burden should fall in just one shoulder, the women! That is why u see a lot of women age faster than their husbands because of the strain. It means nothing as long as the woman doesn't take it for granted

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by vic224real(f): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
IamRealone:
it's no big deal, am in my finals and my GF is currently on IT, we live together, she works 8-9 everyday so I help out with the house chores even her laundry coz I see nothing wrong with it as we are ment to support one another

Exactly my point!
God bless you dear. You see, some men even women thought that helping your woman do house chores is either a taboo, the man is cursed, not responsible, or under the influence of juju(as some will call it) but is far, far from that.

Helping your woman do house chores shows you are very responsible.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by norriswood(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
men that do house chores for their wives like this what do you call it....... Love or Juju??
if ur wife is pregnant ....dont assist her now...be looking at her as a slave
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2017
No big deal.

This is pix of a father taking care of his child.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by breakeven: 10:47am On May 26, 2017
Are you saying that, if your wife is pregnant with your baby, you cannot help her with some house chores? it means the man lack knowledge of what marriage is all about. period!!!
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by londoner: 10:48am On May 26, 2017
Jayk1:
Believe it or not, real women (married or single) give more respect to men who helped them in doing house chores. this actually depends on the lady's love language

I don't see it as a man 'helping me' do the chores anymore than me working and earning money is 'helping him' pay the bills.

It is a joint and collective effort to build and run a home as well as raise a family successfully. This is whether a woman is pregnant or not. If you can help create mess you should be helping to clean up. If you like to eat food you should know how to cook and also cook. This applies to both genders.

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by londoner: 10:49am On May 26, 2017
breakeven:
Are you saying that, if your wife is pregnant with your baby, you cannot help her with some house chores? it means the man lack knowledge of what marriage is all about. period!!!

Why must she be pregnant for a husband to help though?

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2017
Pregnant or not a woman is not a slave

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 26, 2017
The second picture.......Thats love and being thoughtful, the lady is heavy.

The first could either be the guy is being bullied or he simply is being nice.

Its these silly juju obsessions that causes unnecessary problems for couples. One cant show love anyway they want these days, simpky because one nitwit will claim juju
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=kimbra post=56869940]He's actually being a man. There's no Voodoo in tha

not for some uneducated women they will abuse it
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2017
In both cases, the ladies are pregnant,so no big deal as long as they don't let it get into their head.

But I won't do it for an arrogant lady, pregnant or not. angry

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by questionpsgg: 10:58am On May 26, 2017
He is a modern man, those types that dont have balls.

Men need to learn to speak up and not be scared to be cried on by feminists. How can a man deny the testosterone and masculinity that runs through his veins, its incredulous.

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by 2shure: 11:00am On May 26, 2017
Real niggis do real things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.