Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (43957 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2017
As for me ordinary i can do all those things for her but the problem is the way women reason at times she may abuse it one day even add insult to it.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
lashorrt:
Let him wash sha, 50/50...
as slay queen tinz
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
lashorrt:
Let him wash sha, 50/50...
as slay queen tinz
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Jahblessme: 11:07am On May 26, 2017
Which one is doing chores FOR your wife?
Was she born for chores? See these people.
She goes to work same as you,comes home same as you and instead of you doing your bit to keep YOUR home clean and stuff moving you are busy feeling you are doing the chores for her.Woman that contributes to the home,undergoes the same pressures as you do?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
See why many widows rejoice secretly during burials cos left to the spouse she would die doing chores.

Since women have started contributing financially,the sooner you pick up the mop the better for you.

If you want olden days,feel free to 100% fund the home until then,pick up that broom my brethren and strap in cos times have changed and will keep on changing

Lazy louts

4 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 26, 2017
Mind you I do more the what the PIC depicted.
She is your wife
She is carrying your baby

African mindset will not kill us. What's wrong in doing home chores, she didn't marry you to apply for house maid. It is both your duties to keep everything and everywhere sparkling clean.

I'm not ashamed to say I mop, scrub, arrange and even wash, including undies. And I'm still the breadwinner, protector and the head of the family.

I wake most time by 5am with my wife to get ready our son for school and get set for the day's work. Marriage is partnership.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 26, 2017
DoctorNyash:
wey Gotye shocked
I no know where Gotye dey o?, make I go look for am. grin
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by gcof(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2017
Splinz:

It's called: Fulfilling one owns obligation, as a member of a pact/union mutually entered to help one another. More necessary for this obligation is the fact that, these two are no longer two but ONE. smiley
one bottle of chilled beer for you

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2017
she is pregnant, so it's no biggie....
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by GodsLastBorn: 11:40am On May 26, 2017
banmee:

You better learn from it. You and your spouse are both partners in a venture. To be successful, you have to help each other.

The lady in the first pic is nor heavy, maybe about 3-5 months of pregnancy and she can mop the floor but the second pic is what the husband is supposed to do. Is he going to stand aside and watch his queen squint face from pain or something while trying to do laundry? hell no. The only thing that matters in both pictures is, does she deserve it?
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 26, 2017
true bt it goes way beyond that. i mean as a lady, cookin & doing the chores are considered as her primary responsibilities jst as fending for the family falls on the guy. Again, it helps to know that we can assist each other when the need arises
londoner:

I don't see it as a man 'helping me' do the chores anymore than me working and earning money is 'helping him' pay the bills.

It is a joint and collective effort to build and run a home as well as raise a family successfully. This is whether a woman is pregnant or not. If you can help create mess you should be helping to clean up. If you like to eat food you should know how to cook and also cook. This applies to both genders.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2017
happy birthday desire wink wink
LordOfNaira:
Romantic!!!

Today is my birthday. I am not hungry for LIKES or SHARES (I wouldn't mind them, though), I just want you to appreciate my work, my scary stories. The link to my blog is my signature!!! I wish you happy Scaritainment as you read the stories.

Thank you!!! I love you all.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by GodsLastBorn: 11:51am On May 26, 2017
Olorunfemy:

thank you o....really don't see any big deal helping each other, woman are not meant to be treated as slaves...this ain't efo riro, its called love,an act of service.
myking95
Just imagine.. Well let these ladies termed "real men" be very careful what you do for your gfs and whatnot so that you won't be surprised when she asks you to go and mop the floor or wash her clothes while she's watching these Mexican love soap operas or telemundo. She is likely to turn that into your chores, be careful.

Observe and analyse the situation on ground whenever any female is talking about "real men" this and that.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by teevodaprinz(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2017
He's a real man... To this length though, but provided the wife is pregnant. All is well. No qualms
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 26, 2017
It's lovely, fun and romantic doing this even if she wasn't pregnant.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by GodsLastBorn: 12:04pm On May 26, 2017
2shure:
Real niggis do real things
The only real Nigga I see I'd the husband in the second pic but the guy in the kitchen is a 21st century ladies "real men" = pusssssi azz Niggs ( scared to do or say what or how they feel and especially do what they really want to do = pusssssiessss).

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by londoner: 12:05pm On May 26, 2017
Jayk1:
true bt it goes way beyond that. i mean as a lady, cookin & doing the chores are considered as her primary responsibilities jst as fending for the family falls on the guy. Again, it helps to know that we can assist each other when the need arises

Well, if a woman has a career or 9-5 it's beyond mere 'assisting when the need arises'. If in a marriage the couple decide among themselves that's how things should go, fine it's their marriage but this whole traditional "women do the house work' and 'men go out to work's is quite unrealistic for many households TODAY so they may need to adapt according to the collective needs of the household.

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by GodsLastBorn: 12:11pm On May 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
The second picture.......Thats love and being thoughtful, the lady is heavy.

The first could either be the guy is being bullied or he simply is being nice.

Its these silly juju obsessions that causes unnecessary problems for couples. One cant show love anyway they want these days, simply because one nitwit will claim juju
1. Second pic√
2. First pic X ( The wife can mop and there's something about her eating in the kitchen, smiling at the guy while he's mopping the kitchen)
*chops knuckle* you're the bomb and may your husband treat you better dear but no go turn am to house boy oooo hahahahaha.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by timilinda(f): 12:16pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
They are fûçking called PÚSSIES

So women that have secular jobs should be called "dicks".
After all, it's a man's duty to provide for the home.

2 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by kingthoby1811(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
1st one na rubbish
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Mbariga1: 12:37pm On May 26, 2017
hodusglobal:
Hmm...We can take a look at this issue in two ways.

1. The man may be doing it because of the love they have for each other, and also the pregnancy condition of his wife.

2. The man may be mugun, especially if a man hasn't date any lady before before he got married with the only lady he has met. (The lady may turn him to jumble).

That's my own idea!
you are funny dear in that your no 2 answer you are funny dear in that your number 2 answer
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
Splinz:

It's called: Fulfilling one owns obligation, as a member of a pact/union mutually entered to help one another. More necessary for this obligation is the fact that, these two are no longer two but ONE. smiley
It is well with u. Aye e ma da gan ni o

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by banmee(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
GodsLastBorn:

The lady in the first pic is nor heavy, maybe about 3-5 months of pregnancy and she can mop the floor but the second pic is what the husband is supposed to do. Is he going to stand aside and watch his queen squint face from pain or something while trying to do laundry? hell no. The only thing that matters in both pictures is, does she deserve it?

Pregnant or not, spouses help each other. That is of course if you want a successful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by luckyebusky(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2017
their ar 3tins to say about this issue
(1) if the Wife used charm on him dat why
(2) may be the man has never found a lover lyk her befor dat
why for him nd for woman nt to striges her self becaus ?
(3)for me i can do it nt becaus of luv expec if she is pregant dat wen i can take over the work at home nd give her time nd luv her the morf dat all !!!
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 26, 2017
Love life is private. The man's personality determine how he handle his home. Anything that bring progress, peace and prosperity to the family is right as far as they are concerned. It is none of your business!
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
He's actually being a man. There's no Voodoo in that.
He's a real man... Whether my wife is pregnant or not, i can do any house chores for her because i love her so much...

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by adontcare(f): 1:41pm On May 26, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Romantic!!!

Today is my birthday. I am not hungry for LIKES or SHARES (I wouldn't mind them, though), I just want you to appreciate my work, my scary stories. The link to my blog is my signature!!! I wish you happy Scaritainment as you read the stories.

Thank you!!! I love you all.
happy birthday. Wish u joy overflow. Blessing abundance, prosperity and longevity
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
couldn't have agreed more but u must realize that
1. This is africa where it is believed that women should take care of the family no matter how busy they are
2. The man has an ego which adopting the female role makes him appear less of a man

...well for me i don't find anything wrong in assisting with the chores bt cant stand the role shift
londoner:

Well, if a woman has a career or 9-5 it's beyond mere 'assisting when the need arises'. If in a marriage the couple decide among themselves that's how things should go, fine it's their marriage but this whole traditional "women do the house work' and 'men go out to work's is quite unrealistic for many households TODAY so they may need to adapt according to the collective needs of the household.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
adontcare:
happy birthday. Wish u joy overflow. Blessing abundance, prosperity and longevity

Thank you, dear. I appreciate!!!

1 Like

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 2:02pm On May 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
happy birthday desire wink wink

Thank you, sweetheart!!! I appreciate.
Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by innobarca(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2017
I do all those things and wash my kids cloths,it is not a big deal. Pregnant or not ,a happy family is the only thing that moves me. 1+1=1 after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) by potent5(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2017
All zhoin.
dfrost:

Monalisa or Beanalisa? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage Gone Wrong / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.