Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got (52895 Views)

Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! / See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Tenim47(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2017
lol, i love her respond
some people like forming nd being sentimental
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by sod09(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2017
thesicilian:
So? The lady was saying the truth.
the guy is right too....people judge alot
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 10:22am On May 26, 2017
even me that doesn't have a big god,I don't go about exposing my body, most of this people are pagans they just dont realise it.Funny enough ,they have only conformed to society that thinks only religion is associated with morals ,of which happens to be the reverse, too religious yet lacking morals,see the way she is quick to pick a verse that suits her life style to defend, forgetting that the verse didn't say you should deliberately sin and not strive to be good,religious folks and their hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens

6 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2017
don't see no epic response,
the lady was right

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Ballmer: 10:23am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
To be honest, that guy talking about opening of body part is the most valid representation of stupidity I've ever seen.. Hypocrites; They will condemn you openly and do worse things. hahahaha. really feeling that epic reply

You know what I think we should all throw away decency n walk naked on the street after all it is our life. I hope you are finally able to figure out who the stupid one is because it is definitely not the one promoting decency.

5 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by omogidi234(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2017
Please tell the guy to complete the process, after Jesus completely shut the people who accused the woman, He told the woman go and sin no more. After you have given Atiba Epic, please tell the girl 'go an sin no more'.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by buchilino(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2017
I DON'T NO ABOUT D REST BUT DAT ERIC OKAFOR IS A REAL BAMBOO.

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by obataokenwa(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2017
This will help....

Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by IamArbdool(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2017
Give that girl a kola!

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2017
bkool7:

sexy doesn't cut it in Heaven .
But that's if you believe

Dafuq? Nigga kiss my ass grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Viking007(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
you call her a low life ?
She saw something wrong and she said her mind you don't have to insult her
You're a woman I believe when you have daughters and they start tattooing every part of their body you can start praising them up and down
God bless You.

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by banmee(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut da fck up Tattoos are sexy! grin

Disfiguring you body is now sexy. Ok.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by dbossbuggy(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2017
Not my business.

I have fresh tools for sell.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2017
banmee:

Disfiguring you body is now sexy. Ok.

It's not disfiguring. Some people use it to beautify themselves and use it for memories and sh*t
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by bkool7(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Dafuq? Nigga kiss my ass grin
Your kraw kraw infested ass? sorry , I'll pass
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by sinistermind(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
Knewkeed hates anything religious before right from Unilag days grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by banmee(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

It's not disfiguring. Some people use it to beautify themselves and use it for memories and sh*t

So cameras and pictures don't work anymore. Ok.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by SmartyPants(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
nowadays all sorts of people quote scripture... "let He who is without sin cast the first stone" was not used by Jesus to condone perpetual sinning but rather to show mercy, after which He added "go and sin no more".

I pity this wicked generation.

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
your opinion and it's none of my business

My naughty port Harcourt lady grin. Chill joor. I'm sure you'd look sexy with a Lil tattoo on your boobies or something
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2017
banmee:

So cameras and pictures don't work anymore. Ok.

Are you OK? Which one is reaL? What of real life meetings and outings undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2017
bkool7:

Your kraw kraw infested ass?
sorry , I'll pass

Keep passing Nigga. Say hi to the devil for me grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by YelloweWest: 10:37am On May 26, 2017
Yes Christ said let he who has no sin come.
But when once u come up most drop that sin!

God loves us but hates sin.

You can't be a Christian and still dress provocatively!
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Juell(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
To be honest, that girl talking about opening of body part is the most valid representation of stupidity I've ever seen.. Hypocrites; They will condemn you openly and do worse things. hahahaha. really feeling that epic reply
Pls cover up, not every lady exposure works for.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by bkool7(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Keep passing Nigga. Say hi to the devil for me grin
Actually , that's where I just passed . you tell him hi
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
even me that doesn't have a big god,I don't go about exposing my body, most of this people are pagans they just dont realise it.Funny enough ,they have only conformed to society that thinks only religion is associated with morals ,of which happens to be the reverse, too religious yet lacking morals,see the way she is quick to pick a verse that suits her life style to defend, forgetting that the verse didn't say you should deliberately sin and not strive to be good,religious folks and their hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens

God bless you! People using bible to defend their sinful lifestyles! If you have heard the truth, being told the truth and go on with a sinful lifestyle, you will judged accordingly not according to the one who hasn't encountered the true word of God!

Goes further to say, shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nizguy(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut da fck up Tattoos are sexy! grin
that is the only thing u know about tattoo (sexy). is better u look deep on it and see how sexy it is, as u said
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Sirheny007(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2017
I am concerned with these Epic Responses trending on twitter...
undecided undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2017
bkool7:

Actually , that's where I just passed .
you tell him hi

Not heading that direction. So how are the rooms like way down there? grin grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Kazanchat(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
To be honest, that girl talking about opening of body part is the most valid representation of stupidity I've ever seen.. Hypocrites; They will condemn you openly and do worse things. hahahaha. really feeling that epic reply
So somebody can't point wat they tink is wrong without U guys coming out to say dey person is an hippocrite? U lot bearly know wat hypocrisy is.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2017
SmartyPants:
nowadays all sorts of people quote scripture... "let He who is without sin cast the first stone" was not used by Jesus to condone perpetual sinning but rather to show mercy, after which He added "go and sin no more".

I pity this wicked generation.

God bless you! Mean some people be interpreting the scripture in a very foolish way to justify nonsense.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by chubinwa(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2017
d one dat baffles me is calling d name of God while exhibiting ur unbiblical practices close doors.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2017
Nizguy:
that is the only thing u know about tattoo (sexy). is better u look deep on it and see how sexy it is, as u said

Just did. Still sexy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.