Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! (2258 Views)

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Girls started cheating since the dayz of 2go, Now twitter, Facebook & whatsapp makes it even worse.

mark my words... 90% of her chats on whatsapp are guys, both young boys and grey old men.

same with Twitter and facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by doctore212(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Well, before the invention of 2go.

A plate of indomie and one egg does the job. 150naira.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
doctore212:
Well, before the invention of 2go.
A plate of indomie and one egg does the job. 150naira.
lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
As far as I m concerned 99.9% of single guys in a relationship are actually single and not in any relationship.

They think they are until they go through her twitter handle or whatsapp chats.

Some guys are probably just hanging on a single hair strand and that's because they choose to mind their businesses and not find out why she chooses to keep holding onto those passworded phonescheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
I see guys swearing and vouching for their girlfriends saying ... she s faithful and all that crap.

little do they know that the innocent quiet angel usually has an appointment with Alhaji Usman every sunday on her way back from church tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by Stacyomolola(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I see guys swearing and vouching for their girlfriends saying ... she s faithful and all that crap.

little do they know that the innocent quiet angel usually has an appointment with Alhaji Usman every sunday on her way back from church tongue
And it's the same guys vouching on their gfs that are also busy filling another guy's gf whatsapp with love messages
So in my defense they are both deceiving each other cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:

And it's the same guys vouching on their gfs that are also busy filling another guy's gf whatsapp with love messages
lol
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by Curious07: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
There’s nothing new under the face of the sun!
The earlier you realize this, the better for you...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
You won't believe something if I tell you guys
Around last year December I message one girl on IG
And she replied me back on March this year sad
Meaning we are plenty on the queue
I even once saw a girl Dm messages on that same IG guys it about one hundred and twenty something messages
Since I open my account I no get dm pass 7 before grin ladies I fear who no fear you Walai sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Yup
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Curious07:
There’s nothing new under the face of the sun!
The earlier you realize this, the better for you...
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Tell us what it is before we click it sad
lol
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You won't believe something if I tell you guys
Around last year December I message one girl on IG
And she replied me back on March this year sad
Meaning we are plenty on the queue
I even once saw a girl Dm messages on that same IG guys it about one hundred and twenty something messages
Since I open my account I no get dm pass 7 before grin ladies I fear who no fear you Walai sad
cheesy
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by Dyonne: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
OP, guess who they are cheating with.

Hint, it's not themselves.

Let it be.
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dyonne:
OP, guess who they are cheating with.

Hint, it's not themselves.

Let it be.
It cant be. They re busy cheating with single guys who wishes to be left alone.cheesy
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
He proposed to her thinking her hymen is intact, few days to her wedding... she decided to have one last quickie with an ex who is skilled with king-fu using those gargantuan cucumber cheesy
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by Dyonne: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
It cant be. They re busy cheating with single guys who wishes to be left alone.cheesy

So the single guys are cheating against their will you say?
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by Rickjordan(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

This your research is 100% accurate.....I laugh whenever any guy keep swearing how he trust his gal...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dyonne:

A single guy is single and cant be guilty of any offense.

He minds his business. But doesn't mind if a honey pot becomes available @ the peril of another lovestruck brother cheesy
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by Allexey(f): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Girls started cheating since the dayz of 2go, Now twitter, Facebook & whatsapp makes it even worse.

mark my words... 90% of her chats on whatsapp are guys, both young boys and grey old men.

same with Twitter and facebook.
One question for you!!!
Are the girls chatting and cheating with spirits?
Yeye undecided undecided undecided
If not for security sake,I'll have just made a screenshot of the numbers of emails sent to me on nairaland alone...
And yes if you like your peace of mind, stay away from a ladies inbox
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Allexey:

One question for you!!!
Are the girls chatting and cheating with spirits?
Yeye undecided undecided undecided
No, they cheat with single cool dudes. These babes have sworn never to stick to one guy.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rickjordan:

This your research is 100% accurate.....I laugh whenever any guy keep swearing how he trust his gal...
bro, some guys wont agree with us @ all !cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dyonne:

u can't use the term cheating & Single guys in one sentence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by Allexey(f): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
No, they cheat will single cool dudes. These babes have sworn never to stick to one guy.cheesy
Lolsss. ..stop pouring it on the ladies...
Guys too have sworn never to keep their peepee in one place
It's a win win thing right?
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Allexey:

Lolsss. ..stop pouring it on the ladies...
Guys too have sworn never to keep their peepee in one place
It's a win win thing right?
No as a matter of correction. Guys usually minds their business, but the pretty cute angels will not let these gentlemen focus on their businessescheesy
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
How many of you still remember badoo...

back in the days if you want to verify the true status of your girlfriend just go to BADOO, u ll see her there cheesy
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
typing...
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Some are so smart that they forcefully wants to earn the trust of their main boo.

Alhaji bought her Lenovo android 5.2 | Mtn sim

Her ex, Stanley Got her samsung galaxy A20. | 9mobile sim

And you the main guy bought her techno torch. | Glo sim

Now ur thinking she wont av access to facebook and whatsapp, of course, she plays along.

Now she always comes to see you with ur techno torch and communicates with u using only the glo sim.

...she also meets Alhaji usman using Alhaji's Lenovo Android 5.2

...same as Stanleycheesycheesy
Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
she comes to his house and pretends to forget her phone... main boo later found the phone and noticed she didnt password it.

The babe had actually deleted all Alhaji's love messages and left only that of main boo... she also changed main boo's name from MUMU to My love and changed Alhaji's contact to Deborah.cheesy cheesy

He decided to check her messages and saw only the messages he sent to her.

In his mind this babe is trustworthy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
...Typing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Heartless / Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ / She Wants To Break Up With Him For Using Their Wedding Money For Business... Adv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.