Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away (1571 Views)

When A Girl Tells You-- Let's Just Be Friends / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Its no longer news that the stay at home is boring ... Well I came up with a plan.. Let's just chat away talk about things, events, corona, fashion, etc
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Xavi2019: 1:16am On Mar 31, 2020
This should be fun cheesy

You can create a group chat and send the link here
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Holajaid(m): 1:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Well, that make sense
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by lordizak(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Men sha
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by quadriolakunle(m): 2:01am On Mar 31, 2020
0814. 7032. 571
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Samson1104(m): 2:03am On Mar 31, 2020
zero
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by jericco1(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Go and sleep undecided
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Just watched the thread only men will be foolishly dropping their numbers because it was a female who made the post. Martinez39s come see your brothers ooo. Because of yash and breast men will just be fooling themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2020
i know it would be guys who would rush here cheesy.op could be a dude posing as a lady to ensnare u guys but see as una dey drop number hoping for sex chat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by phr33man(m): 2:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 31, 2020
grin
lefulefu:
i know it would be guys who would rush here cheesy.op could be a dude posing as a lady to ensnare u guys but see as una dey drop number hoping for sex chat cheesy
I just tire for men . See the way they just drop their numbers like water tap . Ubunja don talk tire but them no Dey here word
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by spafu(m): 2:24am On Mar 31, 2020
And you refused to drop yours, mba, I can't drop mine unless you lead by example.
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:
grin
I just tire for men . See the way they just drop their numbers like water tap . Ubunja don talk tire but them no Dey here word
sexual starvation i guess is the reason cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 31, 2020
lefulefu:
sexual starvation i guess is the reason cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Men will never have sense just the order day I went to my sister Facebook inbox see the way men Dey mumu for small girl that is not up 20 years inbox more 1000 messages and new once are still coming.
If you want to know how sex starve our men are just visit any female inbox.

2 Likes

Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

Men will never have sense just the order day I went to my sister Facebook inbox see the way men Dey mumu for small girl that is not up 20 years inbox more 1000 messages and new once are still coming.
dont be shocked that majority of those men sending your 20 yr old sis inbox messages will be well over 45 and married with kids grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.na so e just be oo..conji no dey make some men see road.sometimes its wise a man has a sort of self control.

1 Like

Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

my bro i don see more than enuf grin
a number of girls don show me their social media inbox and frm wetin i don see its so fucking hilarious.sometimes u would see some men in their 50s and 60s even going as low as sending nude pics and begging for hookups grin.Married men oo who are knights in their churches and claim to be happily married cheesy.Why do u think most ladies dont respect menfolk and why do u think its common to see a 19 yr old girl insulting a 58 yr old man grin

1 Like

Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 31, 2020
lefulefu:
my bro i don see more than enuf grin
a number of girls don show me their social media inbox and frm wetin i don see its so fucking hilarious.sometimes u would see some men in their 50s and 60s even going as low as sending nude pics and begging for hookups grin.Married men oo who are knights in their churches and claim to be happily married cheesy.Why do u think most ladies dont respect menfolk and why do u think its common to see a 19 yr old girl insulting a 58 yr old man grin
Omo you are very right ooo. See old men day beg small girl. After that day that I visited my sister inbox I come tire come realize say this is the reason every girl Dey form for men .imagine some body just creating a post without adding her own number men don Dey drop numbers any how.

2 Likes

Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

Omo you are very right ooo. See old men day beg small girl. After that day that I visited my sister inbox I come tire come realize say this is the reason every girl Dey form for men .
grin grin grin
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Xavi2019:
This should be fun cheesy

You can create a group chat and send the link here
Fun kill you there mumu man

7 Likes

Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Vega100: 2:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Poshriel:
Its no longer news that the stay at home is boring ... Well I came up with a plan.. Let's just chat away talk about things, events, corona, fashion, etc
your location?
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Vega100: 2:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

hahahahahahahahah, na wa oh!!! Hahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Xavi2019: 3:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

Fun kill you there mumu man

https://www.nairaland.com/5713617/stop-given-stupid-people-attention

I will take the advice you gave on one of your thread, so let me save myself the strength.
I won't be responding to you further.
#StaySafeFromCorona
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by KIDfurniture(m): 3:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Sex too
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by jeff1607(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Poshriel:

Alabirin where's yours?

seems we've got more of teenagers here than adults, plus with the lockdown stuff get ready for more weird annoying stuff
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by kenodrill: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Funny how guys behaves.
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Holajaid:
Well, that make sense
Be dropping your number upanda because of yash and breast
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by dukeprince50: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Lol.
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2020
quadriolakunle:
0814. 7032. 571
Because of yash and breast you are dropping your number unpanda anyhow.
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2020
No Room For Boredom

° Makes Us Laugh

° Share Your Thought

° Crack Your Jokes

° Show Your Drama

We Are Here To Have Fun - No Hard Feelings

Group Link https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ Gsl95DFT39H5XG1q3uS1Yf

Note: Remove the Spaces

Or drop your WhatsApp contact to be added
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
Re: Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Vega100:
your location?

Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... / See The Babe I Posted On Facebook That Gave Me 5k Likes In Minutes{screenshot} / Naughty S£x With The S£xy Night Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.