Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her (39448 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by afamaustin(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by dreu2fine(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
U dnt love ha abi but ur dick llv ha wen u de Bleep ha guu no deny ur sick apines
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by yvesboss(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by thunderbabs: 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
Nnemuka:
God should bless her with triplets....

Dont wickeding the boy naaaa, haba, treeplets u say undecided undecided You re wickeding
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by phemmyfour: 4:02pm On May 26, 2017
ijustdey:

OP, what should we do
fry indomie grin

lets help contribute money for diapers for our intending Father
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 26, 2017
Hahahahhaha
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Zaitoon: 4:02pm On May 26, 2017
You are not proud of her but you can have sex with her abi undecided
You should be ashamed of your yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 26, 2017
jjjjj2017:

its not necessary to abuse the nigga b4 u make ur point OK.

black gal sabi get bad mouth eh grin grin grin

Lol.... smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by AJJ17(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2017
What were you thinking when you were screwing her nut?
Abeg deal with it and please don"t tell her to abort o... so many people are praying to have kids of their own o.
The child might be your only chance. shocked
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by jjjjj2017: 4:02pm On May 26, 2017
Nnemuka:
God should bless her with triplets....

WICKED grin grin grin

TRIPLET FOR THIS BUHARI ERA? KUKU KILL THE GUY NAH grin grin grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by fkj950ax(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2017
Too many kids and immature peeps on NL these days...

You don't love her.
You aren't proud of her.

But you can f*ck her.

And you so stupid not to use protection!

You probably be needing antiretroviral drugs in 12months.

You'd definitely be needing pampers in 8months.

And if you abort that baby, KARMA will become your shadow!

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by elmisti(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?
u wie r under d influence of konji not Drug or alchol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
Daddy bom boy I sight u grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by gurunlocker: 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
You are still lying to be drunk and under the influence of alcohol? You are not proud of her but you can spray inside her? what result do you expect to get? Maybe for her to tell you she has gained admission?

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by AuroraB(f): 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
If she wanted to have the baby, why accept the contraceptive

Insist on a DNA test after the baby arrives. Then again, insist you are not gonna marry her. Stand by it and let no one bully you into marrying someone you got no affection for angry
Nansense desperate geh angry

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Headlesschicken(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Who is your english teacher?
You must not quote me,pls keep yuh phucking observations 2yuhself...
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by able20(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:

I blame myself for all this facking up.
I might as well just run away from the country and start over again.
take advantage of the massive recruitment in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan they pay very well you know.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by jjjjj2017: 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
fkj950ax:
Too many kids and immature peeps on NL these days...

You don't love her.
You aren't proud of her.

But you can f*ck her.

And you so stupid not to use protection!

You probably be needing antiretroviral drugs in 12months.

You'd definitely be needing pampers in 8months.

And if you abort that baby, KARMA will become your shadow!

#bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
You are not proud of her, but u lamba, abi she rape u?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by davibid: 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by bamdly(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2017
were eleyi o gidi gan
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Headlesschicken(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2017
mhizesther:

Sorry sir u must be mad.....he should beat her up?shey she forced herself on him na....Abi he was dead when he was doing it undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
you must not quote me,pls reserve yuh comments 4d op... tnx
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Blessed779: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
Stupid dick u got

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
First of all calm down, I repeat, calm down. Now, think !
She came to stay the night and forced her self on u... She already has a plan!
First Friday of this month, and she is already drawing conclusions that she is pregnant cos she no see period, she already has a plan.
That girl may be pregnant for someone else and wants to dump it on u.
Secondly, she may not be pregnant at all.
Did you say you are from an affluent home? She has a plan. Wise up!

6 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by jgbemson1: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
Good to hear dis from u ..

guy u bleeped up big time ..since u cant marry her u shouldn't have cum inside her.

well,tell her u have another person u want to marry instead of her .

secondly,talk to her amicably n I know she will understand.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Legonviking: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
After excitingly banging her,you now realise she is the type to be proud of and show to world abi?haahaa

She is proud of you and ready to show you to the world cry

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by bejeria101(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
You are not proud of her? What were you doing till you do her pregnate? Otondo!
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by olarababi(f): 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?
THETHE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE U IS STILL DOING PRESS UP IN SAMBISA......WHEN U WANTED TO BANG, WHY DINT U COM HERE FOR ADVICE....NOW THAT U HAVE BANGED FINISH U ARE COMING TO US WAY NEVA BANG TO ASK FOR ADVICE.......
I REPEAT, YOU THUNDER IS ON HIS WAY

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by ustanuge: 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
Guy, you don't have to marry the babe.
Are you sure she is really knocked up? And are you sure it's yours? If yes then come clean to your girl. She will put you in the doghouse for a while and forgive you.

But.. emmm. Congrats.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by 234ng44uk(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

You dey mad. Gold digger.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Amberon: 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.