Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her (39426 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by mzhorlah(f): 6:01pm On May 26, 2017
danielblessing:
I laugh in Spanish.. hello mzhorlah
hi
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by martinsrichie(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
So when you obeyed your undisciplined erection and insert. ...... You were proud of it ryt .

WELDON SIR!!!
SOFEWORK.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2017
When u were being greased u were enjoying it now. U re highly irresponsible 2 even allow her 2 sleep in ur house talkless of sleeping with her. accept ur fate man.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:10pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

But u wrote igbo flawlessly.?.
Even with the proper puctuations.
Or are u one of those who deny thier true origin just becox of intended corrupt political regional division undecided
Google grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by amakabel: 6:15pm On May 26, 2017
u don't love her but u can shook her
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Rubybea(f): 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
Carry ur cross bro
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Vanshmuell(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2017
The thunder that will fire you,it will affect in this life and next one...Va fanculo..
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:22pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Google grin

I already kno.
Choi so na edo man dey shine this congo.
Ayam jealouse... this balanced diet tongue
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Lifeislife: 6:23pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?

Thank God I am celibate single by choice, I would rather be single tht date assholes like this, I pity that stupid girl wey put her trust in you. Nonsense!

Some girls don't know that it is better to focus on your own life, your career, ignore worthless pretentious guys till God make you and the right man meet each other. Even then, don't have sex with him untill after traditional wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by samuelezekiel(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Liar!!! liar!!! liar!!!
Mr. Man It's your responsibility handle it...
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Blonchilli(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2017
marltech:

You thread from september 2016 says your manhood isn't working.

We finally helped you solve the problem of your manhood... You still had the effrontery to goan bleep your ex?

Actually... I'm not sorry for you.

Ntoor tongue tongue

MEANWHILE
IMAGINE WHAT THIS FEMALE CELEBRITY IS CAUGHT DOING
He was high on alcohol and hard drugs but I swear you're naturally high grin grin grin
Maybe it's finally working and he's testing it on whoever he finds

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:25pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I already kno.
Choi so na edo man dey shine this congo.
Ayam jealouse... this balanced diet tongue
Lol, funny guy
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Sterope(f): 6:25pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49

You have every right not to take responsibility and Yes I am a lady. If she is too stu.pid to use contracepties, too stu.pid to know that you were not ready for the consequences of unprotected sex which was by you offered her contraceptives in the first place, too stu.pid to know not to involve you with the consequences of HER choice...then she is definitely too stu.pid to be a mother. That lady is a very foo.lish human being. Ignore her du.mbass.

Also, you have no excuse for engaging in unprotected sex. It could have been STDs and contraceptives are it actually fooIproo. I hope your fiancee dumps your sorry ass. You are highly irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, funny guy

D man enjoying diz balance diet will leave long oo.
Coz i dnt see any reason why he wont.

Different diet in one package...
What a lucky man! tongue

So how are u doing today?
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:32pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

D man enjoying diz balance diet will leave long oo.
Coz i dnt see any reason why he wont.

Different diet in one package...
What a lucky man! tongue

So how are u doing today?
He may see your post. Stop flattering me
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Teegelop(f): 6:39pm On May 26, 2017
Have always said it that those that love cheating on their partner will end up marrying the wrong and ugly ones which they never imagine.
Someone has done that to me before. That's reward for cheating, carry your cross by sticking to her because your fiancee will not marry you again if she hear about it.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=freddymanny49 post=56897916]Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.
Iam truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.
What do i do? I don't want to beforced into marriage because of circumstance(SHUT UP! WHY DID U EAT D YAM? NONSENSE)
This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk(URE A LIAR MY FRND). I HATE GUYS LYK U. U CONTRIBUTE TO D NUMBER OF SINGLE MUMS IN DIS COUNTRY. JUST GERARA HERE
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:46pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
He may see your post. Stop flattering me

Lol aint flattering u.. just tellin u d reality oo. smiley.

Does he kno ur moniker ?.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Rozaybb(f): 6:48pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?
cock and bull stories.... why didn't u use a rubber
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Enoma222(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2017
ikp120:
hehehehehe grin

Bro no matter what you do, DO NOT MARRY HER!

There is no law in Nigeria that says that you must marry anyone you impregnate.

Tell your babe about it. Don't let her find out by herself.

That ex likely seriously wants you to marry her, if wetin you type na wetin really happen.

As you see me so eh, no matter wetin I dey do with any girl (even if na my babe), my dick MUST NOT penetrate her pussy. Not even by mistake. grin grin grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Enoma222(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin you are so used to phucking women wivout condom,dat was wat made u phuck her wivout even though she x now yuh ex,its very obvious dat d gal has plans 4u,she simply wants to trap u,tell her dt u recently found out dt madness runs in yuh family,wen next u meet her in public,try 2provoke her,n if she utters any silly word,beat her up in public n go stark n@ked while doing it,wen yuh done i promise she wld go n abort dat baby n nva disturb yuh life agn....tnk me lerra
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by chiraqDemon(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2017
Bros lemme tell u, nobody can force u to marry anybody so dont be scared. In short try and whatsapp her about how she did not take the contraceptive so that there will b proof that she decided to keep the baby on her own without contacting u about it. D only thing im worried about is how ur present gf will feel after hearing of what u did, itll be very difficult for her to forgive u. I advice u to sort things out with the prego girl (im not for abortion sha) and tell ur gf about it.

Sha u sef fork up, wetin do make u fuork up like that nau. Really na woman de normally fall strong man.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by GuntersChain(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2017
First you wrote a lady came to your house along the line just discovered it was your ex, next you slept with her gave her contraception pill which she didn't take, then you blame it on the alcohol, then you said she forced you to sleep with her, are you insinuating a rape and you said you don't love her and not proud of her but she was your ex, so when you dated her back then you didn't love her and wasn't proud of her, how did you get back to her to the extent of inviting her over to your house, you tagged her your ex and still ate the nunu again, if she wasn't good enough back then why hook up with her again. You went back to your vomit and shot yourself on the foot.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by naturefellow(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2017
marltech:

Do you copy? grin grin grin

clown! grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by nwosu35: 7:09pm On May 26, 2017
U da crazy. . . . U ar a disgrace to human race, why not leave her since u don't like her, but u do, just marry her weda love or not. . . Simple cus if it's ur sister how would you feel if someone is saying this. . . Infact how does it sound to your hearing.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 7:15pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol aint flattering u.. just tellin u d reality oo. smiley.

Does he kno ur moniker ?.
Yes
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Enoma222(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2017
chaii.....guy i dont blame yuh but yuh Bleep up ,yuh where trying to act smart but d babe counter yuh and beat yuh to it ...next time dey use condom u hav lost a potential future wife because of ur three minute push up with a girl , see she did it on porposed it obvious embarassed
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:30pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes

Hmm okay o. But nothing wrong with my comments na?.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 26, 2017
Olamira:
Did u say u r not proud of her? But when u were collecting SUKUNBIUM from her u were proud of that region. U better go n pay dowry.
Aunty which one be SUKUNBIUM again na?

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by kizzoh(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2017
Gone are the days when you will be forced to marry a girl because you impregnated her. Take responsibility for what you did. Take care of mother and child, but you have choice not to marry her if you want. Nobody can can force you to do that.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Ceede: 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
Oop prayer can't solve ur problem you alone can solve it n it will take you yrs. SORRY.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by 8stargeneral: 7:58pm On May 26, 2017
Just use influence of alcohol marry to wives not big deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / Why Do Married Men Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.