Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her (39470 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?

U banged her on FIRST FRIDAY of this Month...and you're reporting her to NL on LAST FRIDAY of this Month too gringringringrin Guess you began and ended the month in STYLE cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygrin

Btw using material composition as yardstick shows you aren't. worth the sweat even...and you even do drugs gringrin

Finally, keep the baby... financially support the lady and her baby ALWAYS...don't marry out of pity, sympathy, or compulsion...And await, when karma visits her hands on your offspring too wink

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 4:53pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Young lady.. where ar u from im lookin for a wife.
And it seems i hav seen her tongue
You are 9 years late
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by erico2k2(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
Op no one can force yoy to marry a woman if you dont want to .
You both share the blame . After all U did not force her to open her legs .
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by altim8(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
When u dey chuk, u tell us... Now listen, if u know that u can't face the consequence of ya action when belle enters, don't chuk... Only chuk when u know if anything comes out of it u will carry it.

And if a girl isn't a material for marriage for u, don't chuk her!!!
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Ekuru: 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
LOL... @ I don fumble men.
Back to your issue, support the girl to keep the pregnancy and do everything necessarily till she delivers.

Tell whoever you want to marry that you fumbled, if she wants she would still marry you and if she doesn't, there's always a price to pay.

Lastly, your ex parent cannot force anything or anyone on you, so if you don't love her that much for marriage, just be there during her pregnancy.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?

You think we're fools?

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:58pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are 9 years late
Ewooo!.. 9 years?? shocked
he is lucky oo. tongue
Where is he from?
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by 3plecz(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2017
OP u betr carry ur cross nobody is gonna marry ur left over ooo no turn her 2 baby mama..... love is a gradual tin am sure with time u will develop feelings for her if you give her the chance
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 4:59pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ewooo!.. 9 years?? shocked
he is lucky oo. tongue
Where is he from?
Edo state
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
You can't marry a woman you're not in love with but you can sleep with her and get her pregnant, ehn? Idiot.

Your gf/fiancee should dump your behind.

You better be quiet angry
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:02pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Edo state
Chai.. imissed something ooo. tongue
Are u frm edo?.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
If it's a lady now the whole fp would be full of Lil Wayne's pic. Op you're an olosho as well
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Chai.. imissed something ooo. tongue
Are u frm edo?.
Lol, no
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:05pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, no

With ur looks i guess u ar from SE.
Right?
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by ABbless(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2017
that she's pregnant for you doesn't necessarily mean you must marry her na.abi you've never heard of the word baby-mama before ni? but u might need to come clean with your gf cos this your ex is simply a lady on a mission and its almost accomplished so you have to be proactive and be steps ahead of her in her scheming. that's not to say I believe your fairytale excuse of being high or too low or whatever excuse you are using for defense. you are simply a guy man wey don chop bone wey hook am for throat.

by the way op. i hear say this same preek of yours been no dey work before, now he dey over heat? you can write a book on how u transformed a rabbit to a horse who knows how many millions that idea well packaged could be worth.*just my business side refusing to be quiet oh!

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 26, 2017
You dont love her but you slept with her, to you she is just an object for sexual gratification.

Serves you right , you must carry your cross.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 26, 2017
Is this a poem or rhyme? Because me I am not understanding grin cool
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 5:08pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

With ur looks i guess u ar from SE.
Right?
South south
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

and you brought this matter to NL they would confuse u the more

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:

I blame myself for all this facking up.
I might as well just run away from the country and start over again.

Baba calm down,e never reach like that.look wetin we go do ehn,wire 30m to my account and I go claim the baby as my own.send me a pm if you are down.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oluchi01(f): 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
"Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her ...?"
Answer : when u were visiting her cookies, u don't know all this right!!! # Weldone Sir.. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2017
aurxtino:
You don't love her, but you love the thing beneath her skirt right, and you were to drunk not to use condom. Guy carry your cross abeg. Nobody would help you here , or didn't you enjoy it?

Afterall he no invite us when he dey shine congo grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:10pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
South south

Ok.. igbo s/s.
U look like them
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2017
mikeujoel:

You better be quiet angry
NO.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok.. igbo s/s.
U look like them
I'm not
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by koxi: 5:12pm On May 26, 2017
You don't love her and she came to sleep over...
You don't love her and she got u drunk...
You don't love her and she got you naked...
You don't love her and ~forced~ you to insert your 'daddy dickie'...
You don't love her...my friend shut up!!!
Na movie you think say u dey act?

Better go find the cost of renting a hall, canopies and chairs...cos you're getting married to ur pregnant bae.

Olodo! !!

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by sosonwa(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
if u are not ready to be a Father, wrap that snake with a nylon... I repeat wrap it up!!!
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Elenurazorr(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
You Don Bleep up, only weak men don't pull out before coming
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 26, 2017
I hope we guys have learnt from this op's mistake that no matter what, we should always have our CD by our side pocket we sell at discount large XL and XXL

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 26, 2017
baba if u have money, relocate to where she cant find you provided she doesnt know your family house.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 26, 2017
You are a disgrace to black people...... this is my second time of commenting here but i really have to cause you are a big fool. Last year your dudehood wasn't working pretty well and now that it is working you miss used it.... The only advise i have for you is that you should bear the responsibility and accept the innocent baby cause he/she does not know anything.... And if you dear force her to abort the baby your dudehood isn't just ganna stop working but it is gonna be chopped off by unknown spiritual power...
Idiot you are not proud of her and you are fucking with her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.