Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her (39431 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by JennieCutie4U(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2017
you don't love her and you are not proud of her but u inserted ur pole into her hole nd got her preggy, now u r crying for help... ask urself, do u really deserve help Chineke mere gi ebere

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by princessayesha(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
SAY NO TO PRE MARITAL S*X

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by roeb1987(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
u are one of the problem facing this nation! because u gave her contraceptive pills, am sorry to say this. when u knw u don't love her, why did u put ur rod inside her hole and release that liquid fluid from ur rod into her hole? my guy as far as u released, u should be able to take full responsibility of the result. #truth_is_bitter

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Adadiogo(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
Face the music. You dont have to run away. Real men are those who bravely face their challenges headlong and not shy away from them. It is not only your ability to impregnate a woman that makes you a man. You don't have to marry her if you are not in love with her because the marriage might end too soon. Again don't deny her and the baby if proven that the baby is yours. Take it or leave it, children are gifts from God, therefore the baby is your first gift from Him. Take care of the baby and mama but don't neglect to tell the babe you claim to love. If she truly loves you, she will understand though it won't be easy for her but don't blame her if she doesn't as she will feel betrayed. There is no need apportioning blame, it has happened but if you truly love this your babe you wouldnt have messed up your self. On the other hand your dick stood attention for the one you said you dislike. Look inwards there may be something about the girl that attracts you, only you can tell. Think twice but tread with caution and handle things maturely. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
Nnemuka:
God should bless her with triplets....

U wicked

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by piagetskinner(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
when u touch the tail of a scorpion that's what u get....

congrats man ure now a dad...don't forget to invite us for naming ceremony... I hope its a boy!
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Jabioro: 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
Discharged her under the same way you banged her.. When know what it takes to impregnate a woman, you should also knew what in takes to accept responsibility ..You could have informed us before you get down her pants, you have seen through the hole, try to wait and let the hole see through you. Life is veri vesa ....Don't be a murderer in disguise ..
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by latsy: 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
@OP, it is unfortunate that you slept with an ex without condom,
let us even forget the pregnancy for now.
I will advice you go test yourself for STIs, the only person I pity
is your girlfriend who might be infected without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by latsy: 4:35pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?

@OP, it is unfortunate that you slept with an ex without condom,
let us even forget the pregnancy for now.
You were proud of cheating but not your cheating partner.
I will advice you go test yourself for STIs, the only person I pity
is your girlfriend who might be infected without knowing.

Prepare to be a father in 8 months time.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
Pearly255:
But you're proud of her pu*** abi

Guy keep quiet

Swine in d making angry
pls am confused, are you the same with Nikkipe. arl?
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 26, 2017
You the writer, are u proud of ur self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by flakkybaby: 4:37pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

I don fumble men. Some lady came over to my place to sleep over. As usual things went down that i couldn't help but release my sperm in this young lady. I bought her contraceptive pills to use but it turns out that she didn't use them. Now she called me to tell me that she hasn't seen her period for days now and i banged this chick first Friday of this month.

I am so confused because I have a girl I want to marry and i am truly in love with this girl i want to. My world is crashing because of a stupid choice i just made by sleeping with an ex without a condom. Now she wants
to keep the baby which I am cool with. My concern is that her people will force me to marry her. I cant marry a woman that i am not in love with.

What do i do? What do i do? I don't want to be forced into marriage because of circumstance.

This chick forced herself on me to sleep with her and i was drunk and under influence of hard drugs when this happened.

Now I am rambling and rambling because I don't genuinely love this girl. She is someone i am not even proud to show the world. The girl i want to marry comes from an affluent background just like i do. How do i handle this?
guy it is people like you that end up in jail you know that you don't love her but you can have sex with her and not use condom you are playing a music and you must dance to it, you have to marry her or the thunder way go fire you still they do pressup.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Olamira(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
Did u say u r not proud of her? But when u were collecting SUKUNBIUM from her u were proud of that region. U better go n pay dowry.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by zolapower: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

marry her ,who knows God can open the door of blessings for you through her

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by jakomee(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
D grl no do well at all, she shld av report u tu d nearest police station, for u tu gv her drugs tu use, if she use it and die nobody will no wat u av done, so carry ur cross alone angryD grl no do well at all, she shld av report u tu d nearest police station, for u tu gv her drugs tu use, if she use it and die nobody will no wat u av done, so carry ur cross alone

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Jabioro: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
Adadiogo:
Face the music. You dont have to run away. Real men are those who bravely face their challenges headlong and not shy away from them. It is not only your ability to impregnate a woman that makes you a man. You don't have to marry her if you are not in love with her because the marriage might end too soon. Again don't deny her and the baby if proven that the baby is yours. Take it or leave it, children are gifts from God, therefore the baby is your first gift from Him. Take care of the baby and mama but don't neglect to tell the babe you claim to love. If she truly loves you, she will understand though it won't be easy for her but don't blame her if she doesn't as she will feel betrayed. There is no need apportioning blame, it has happened but if you truly love this your babe you wouldnt have messed up your self. On the other hand your dick stood attention for the one you said you dislike. Look inwards there may be something about the girl that attracts you, only you can tell. Think twice but tread with caution and handle things maturely. Good luck
He got enough truth from your piece, I love your outline.. Even the one he is claiming to be in love with might not love him back, the same way he is feeling
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by kikies(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2017
stand your ground, yea u made a mistake which u can still live with
but dont make another mistake which will hunt u for the rest of ur life........the worst thing you can ever do is to marry a woman u are not in love with, u will neva be satisfied with whatever she does and will cost u ur happiness

stand ur ground, u dnt have to marry the lady, as hard as it might sound for her to digest, stand ur ground, u nid ur family to support u on this, dont be forced into something u'll regret for the rest of ur life, dont bow to pressure, dont marry outta pity
accept the child, take full responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 26, 2017
OP you are not a marriage material@ freddymanny49

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by qtrim: 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
U don't like her but love her punna.
Just ready to stat liking pampers

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

1. First of all, bros, congratulations. You are going to be a father. Abeg...make una go bar slaughter 5 bottles of Guiness to celebrate. Or na Orijin or Star...

2.Fatherhood is a serious business. If you no get job or savings account....get am now. Put aside N10000 for the child's welfare.

3.Wat....you have not gone to greet your inlaws.? Better go there. And make sure you carry something appreciable for mama de mama (the mother of the girl). Make sure e dey appreciable. because mama de mama don suffer bring up de pikin.

4.Make sure you are aware of the terms and condtions aka bride price. Plus...make sure you dey ready to pay apology money...because as una don dey nack the kini before the d-day....apology dey in order.

5.In relation to no4...make sure you get several gourds of palmi ready for your relations. Make sure na correct palmi....the one wey dey don tap that day o!

6.Of course....we must go church. Make sure una dey show for your baby mama church ...so tey una go inform pastor or reverend father say you and sister dey go altar soon soon....before some gossips dey disturb una.

7.Make sure that you budget N2million at least for the wedding. Make sure una dey get gown wey dem don make for oversea.....bros sunny tailor shop no be the place wey you go dey sew bridal wear.

8.Enjoy your woman....and th next time problem strikes....no come disturb us for Niaraland o!

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Oluwafreshing(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

*in Reekado's voice* your problem, e dey for your kporon

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
OP take your time ooo.. how does this concern me?? Or when u were shagging her, and sucking her pucci, did you post and ask me to join in the party. Ogaa u don enjoy, now u must bear the cross of your enjoyment..

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 26, 2017
[s][/s]
toastedbread:
you just eff'd up big time. but why would you take the penalty when you know you're lionel messi? you're bound to score.
your girl was somewhere busy bragging to her friends about how faithful you are and behind closed doors, like davido, you were busy shooku shooku-ing another girl.
[s][/s]

i don't support abortion and i'll advice you to talk to the both girls involved.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by kanayo74(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

you don't love her but you like fu..g. her abi?
your gbege just start.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by vRendoh(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2017
smiley
Congratulation first! Many guys dey drill different wells dey miss but you...only one night! You hit target. NNPC suppose carry you go Chad basin...lol.
Seriously, I pity you will learn in a very hard way. You don't drill dry when you are not prepared for the consequences. You could have picked STDs too.
She is now the mother of your baby to be....the only choice is love her and upgrade her to that your ' standard'. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

You are not proud of her but you dey shine the punna.....My guy start planning for ante-natal,naming,lots of diapers,baby formula and more....

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Iamsammy(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:

I blame myself for all this facking up.
I might as well just run away from the country and start over again.
datz how intake of hard drugs can ruin someone's future, hard drugs do no good bro

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by etzskillz(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2017
freddymanny49:
Hello NL,

u are seriously mad,na una type dey condemn baby daddies and baby mummies

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 26, 2017
Nnemuka:
God should bless her with triplets....

Yes o! can somebody shout alleluia!

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:51pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na by force baby una go born be that grin

Young lady.. where ar u from im lookin for a wife.
And it seems i hav seen her tongue
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by bizguru000: 4:52pm On May 26, 2017
Xita:
First of all calm down, I repeat, calm down. Now, think !
She came to stay the night and forced her self on u... She already has a plan!
First Friday of this month, and she is already drawing conclusions that she is pregnant cos she no see period, she already has a plan.
That girl may be pregnant for someone else and wants to dump it on u.
Secondly, she may not be pregnant at all.
Did you say you are from an affluent home? She has a plan. Wise up!

Best advice in this thread.i agree with this quote 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.