Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (70964 Views)

This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Ajasco222: 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
A South African lady, Katchie Nzama is excited after she was granted a Nigerian Visa. She filmed herself dancing to Davido's song, "IF" and posted it on Twitter.

"Celebrating my Nigerian Visa! Nigeria, I'm coming and I'm over the moon. I can't wait to meet you!!! #BreakingBorders" she tweeted.

The lady who also revealed her plans to travel to Nigeria in four months time, said "Honestly I can't even attempt to sleep I'm that excited about going to Nigeria"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/south-african-woman-celebrates-after.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy7E08qyaI8

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Afonjashapmouth: 2:19pm On May 26, 2017
This is what our visa should be like and not like guy i dey come i won reach naija version

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by LordCrimson(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by LordCrimson(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2017
I'm patiently waiting for zarzar to comment

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 26, 2017
try and visit PH. your future husband is expecting you

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Lionessza(f): 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
Ajasco222:
She celebrated.. grin

Ok we all believe this story.

15 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by ciscoxx(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
Wen d sun hammer u.. U go dance if I tell u say najia na hot u no go believe.

17 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by dessz(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2017
when buhāri's recession bubu her ehnn,she go sleep inside carton grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Ajasco222: 2:27pm On May 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Amberon: 2:36pm On May 26, 2017
Lol.. She is blinded by all what she sees in the music videos. When she lands and sees the reality on ground she will be like..

271 Likes 20 Shares

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by martyns303(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2017
Zarzar come and see your sister o. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by NwaObinkita: 2:45pm On May 26, 2017
Is her breast real

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 26, 2017
See booooooooby grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by kilojoDesigns: 3:05pm On May 26, 2017
marltech:
See those cucumbers wey dey her chest mhen tongue tongue tongue
Welcome home baby!
Vaseline crew right about now grin

What's this one saying? Cucumber? Abi you miss road ni?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by MrGreenMavro: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
shocked
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2017
Beware of Uber taxi...u might b d next victim

8 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Sugarcious(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
MARK MY WORDS WOMAN. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

20 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by ekems2017(f): 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
N.a. davido she wan Come meet? Anyway the Nigeria way we dey mock others dey beg to come

8 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Sirpaul(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2017

6 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
undecided
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
Lol.. She is blinded by all what she sees in the music videos. When she lands and sees the reality on ground she will be like..
lol...exactly. except she dey visit person fr d rich side

8 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by femakin(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
GreenMavro:
shocked
What's the meaning of this
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by brianscott: 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
I pity you

25 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by YelloweWest: 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
Celebrating the igbo guy she's visiting. I don't blame her sharr. Igbo guys can be very romantic grin wink

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
lipsrsealed Babe relax hope u get ready to stay without light for hours,smoke and noise from generator, bad roads.
No let the orgasm wey ur naija boyfriend wan give u blind u to the above things u wud experience in this jungle.
We wey been dey d jungle don happily run leave am, u dey happily run to go there. D music videos wey u dey watch they deceive u.

7 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by wayne4loan: 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
" Sister, u are dancing ur way into hell"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by goodvision12(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
GreenMavro:
shocked
Maybe she is going to see a rich nigerian boy friend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by bamdly(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
may be she got it by drugs mean
well come o but if na drug ur leg no go fit match lekki
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by elmisti(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
shocked

So she will come and spoil d prostitutes and entertainment industry bah......u wee see Dem in club forming foreign.....

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by femakin(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
EmekaBlue:
lol...exactly. except she dey visit person fr d rich side
Let her come and see the reality

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.