Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (70956 Views)

This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by falolajacob(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
Lol.. She is blinded by all what she sees in the music videos. When she lands and sees the reality on ground she will be like..

U funny

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by lenghtinny(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
I'm like...

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by oneda(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
Make she come first she go take say naija jellof rice no be like how e appear for pishure
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Eddy2cute(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2017
this should be the way people should be happy coming down here. its cool though because I have alot of south Africans friend who would do virtually anything to visit naija and have a taste of the naija cucumber

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by baZOOKer: 4:13pm On May 26, 2017
Lol
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2017
Poor fool. Prepare to have all your expectations rudely shattered.

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by waluga(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2017
hope no be cos of wetin davido do last time he visited....

lemme cum an bi goin
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by falolajacob(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
Celebrating the igbo guy she's visiting. I don't blame her sharr. Igbo guys can be very romantic grin wink

Are you sure
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by piagetskinner(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2017
this one never know anything

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by brandydaniells(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2017
she havent seen those yoruba touts with dirty teeths at ajangbadi lagos grin grin grin ...or pass yaba left

5 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by fpeter(f): 4:18pm On May 26, 2017
Contrary to what people think, getting a Nigerian Visa is not a walk in the park..it is tough!

11 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 26, 2017
What is she coming to do?

Of course we know this is hand work of BMC propaganda campaigns.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by chubinwa(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
so beclouded dat u can't let ur imagination release ur tinking possibilities.
surprised som1 is hapi coming to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Amberon: 4:22pm On May 26, 2017
Lol...Even if she goes to the "rich side" she will still go through the bad side unless she goes to Abuja alone because even that Lagos airport is a disgrace.
EmekaBlue:
lol...exactly. except she dey visit person fr d rich side

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2017
lol..another packaged stds coming...the problem is many wouldnt mind it as far is foreign... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ajasco222:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/south-african-woman-celebrates-after.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy7E08qyaI8
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by banmee(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
This is what our visa should be like and not like the guy dey come i won reach naija version

Wait. She doesn't know the reality yet. I guarantee you her joy will dissipate when she starts seeing;

1. People being burnt in the streets.

2. People throwing trash in gutters.

3. Policemen confidently collecting/demanding bribe in public without any ramifications.

4. Potholes the size of craters.

etc. . . . . . . . . . .

You can add yours cool.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by goshen26: 4:24pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is her breast real

No, photocopy...

Badt pezin
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2017
The babe sabi dance o
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by ElsonMorali: 4:25pm On May 26, 2017
She's welcome. smiley

Hope she enjoys her stay.

*secretly wondering, "doesn't she watch NTA "? undecided

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by ipodstinks: 4:25pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
Lol.. She is blinded by all what she sees in the music videos. When she lands and sees the reality on ground she will be like..
grin, I just they look am. Anyway, she's welcome.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by thunderbabs: 4:25pm On May 26, 2017
Heheeee, wetin i no go see.....if u see hw we give testimony to a congregation of over 250,000 over getting a US visa, she no go dey dance IF for gettin Naija visa.....buh for a Southy person to dey dance to gettin a Naija visa, the Lord must be involved
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Mtbail: 4:26pm On May 26, 2017
hapi 4 her, welcome to our recessed country
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by donlucabrazi(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2017
Why won't she be happy?

She knows she's coming to have a good time without nursing the fear of being hacked to death...

Bloody smelly racist....

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by wristbangle: 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
fpeter:
Contrary to what people think, getting a Nigerian Visa is not a walk in the park..it is tough!

Thanks for enlightening those who don't understand dear.

Though the situation of the country coupled with our porous borders has made people to believe anybody can enter the country as they like.

E.g is the fulani herdsmen but if our immigration bodies can really scrutinise illegal citizens in the country which will be difficult to curb, am telling you their number will be so enormous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by fyneguy: 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
...by reading comments, I figured out who's staying where.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Afonjashapmouth: 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
banmee:

Wait. She doesn't know the reality yet. I guarantee you her joy will dissipate when she starts seeing;

1. People being burnt in the streets.

2. People throwing trash in gutters.

3. Policemen confidently collecting/demanding bribe in public without any ramifications.

4. Potholes the size of craters.

etc. . . . . . . . . . .

You can add yours cool.
[/s]

Be wise nah naija no good naija no good no be by this trash talking he dey start

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by watchindelta(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
even me wey be Nigerian self undecided only d light wahala no go fit make me near NAIJA FOR YEARSSSS undecided undecided darkness is hell. bullshit....

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
Lol...Even if she goes to the "rich side" she will still go through the bad side unless she goes to Abuja alone because even that Lagos airport is a disgrace.
chai grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by nonut: 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok we all believe this story.
I knew I'd find at least one Xenophobe here. How market?
See as the girl dey fall una hand. Even our Igbo brothers wey dey travel for your side no dey happy like that.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by farem: 4:34pm On May 26, 2017
dessz:
when buhāri's recession bubu her ehnn,she go sleep inside carton grin

I will rather advise you to relocate. No be everywhere dey like maiduguri. Nigeria is good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.