Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (71007 Views)

This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by LordCrimson(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2017
cheesy wink cheesy
Snow84:

What if she is the onr coming to meet me? wink
cheesy[quote author=Snow84 post=56914143]
for how long have you been fantasizing about this wink
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by omosuji(m): 7:43am On May 27, 2017
Those SA girls, they love Naija guy die.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Lionessza(f): 7:58am On May 27, 2017
nonut:

I knew I'd find at least one Xenophobe here. How market?
See as the girl dey fall una hand. Even our Igbo brothers wey dey travel for your side no dey happy like that.

Tbh i Didn't understand a thing from this angry rant. What a waste

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Lionessza(f): 7:58am On May 27, 2017
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 8:41am On May 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

...time immemorial!
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 8:44am On May 27, 2017
Snow84:

...time immemorial!

One of these days I may be tempted to take you up on your offer tongue
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 8:58am On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol. You that is torn between assignment and desire. You noticed I was offline for some time? Petty thieves ransacked my apartment, and were made away with my Gionee M5(That phone was more than a bae). I had to cough out money to get this Tecno M6(bad option but I had no choice).

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by nonut: 9:04am On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Tbh i Didn't understand a thing from this angry rant. What a waste
Well...knuckleheads hardly understand simple comments because of their questionable intelligence. I understand.
Read my post once again, this time slowly until you understand.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by LordCrimson(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2017
nonut:

Well...knuckleheads hardly understand simple comments because of their questionable intelligence. I understand.
Savage grin
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by LordCrimson(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Please do,Help a brother cheesy
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 9:18am On May 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
Please do,Help a brother cheesy

So, you're in support of me & him taking things to the next level? wink

I may be the one taking the next flight, who knows tongue
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 9:24am On May 27, 2017
Snow84:

Lol. You that is torn between assignment and desire. You noticed I was offline for some time? Petty thieves ransacked my apartment, and were made away with my Gionee M5(That phone was more than a bae). I had to cough out money to get this Tecno M6(bad option but I had no choice).

I sent a reply to your inbox.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by LordCrimson(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy
ZarZar:

So, you're in support of me & him taking things to the next level?Awwwww,Hope you're not giving a brother false hope wink

wink

So, you're in support of me & him taking things to the next level? wink

I may be the one taking the next flight, who knows tongue
cheesy cheesy[quote author=ZarZar post=5692035Awwwww,Hope you're not giving a brother false hope wink

wink
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Lionessza(f): 10:28am On May 27, 2017
nonut:

Cute grin. Atleast now I know you can write English, congrats. Insecure people always resort to insults to appear confident, you have been spotted.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by brainreset: 11:25am On May 27, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
illiterate , where on earth does not have sunlight ?after all the school fees...
Savage you are...
You finish the guy/gurl
grin
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by nonut: 12:17pm On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Cute grin. Atleast now I know you can write English, congrats. Insecure people always resort to insults to appear confident, you have been spotted.
Cool trick. Make him feel guilty, he'll feel awful. Those tricks doesn't work on me dear. Maybe the weak ass Jayceon, not me.
You're the insecure person here. A South African lady was excited cos she got a Nigerian visa, and it got you riled up.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Lionessza(f): 12:39pm On May 27, 2017
nonut:

Cool trick. Make him feel guilty, he'll feel awful. Those tricks doesn't work on me dear. Maybe the weak ass Jayceon, not me.
You're the insecure person here. A South African lady was excited cos she got a Nigerian visa, and it got you riled up.

Lol tough guy stop crying and celebrate with her if you believe this story.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

That mørøn keeps bringing up my name even though I don't want to engage with it,,,pls stop entertaining it!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Lionessza(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2017
Jayceon:
That slowpoke keeps bringing up my name even though I don't want to engage with it,,,pls stop entertaining it!!!

Lol he likes you. Sure
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol he likes you. Sure
I noticed,tell it that I'm not gay

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Lionessza(f): 1:33pm On May 27, 2017
Jayceon:
I noticed,tell it that I'm not gay

Hahahaha i will.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha i will.
thanx!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 27, 2017
Why are there so many stuwpid unpatriotic ediots on this thread?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 27, 2017
Amberon:
If patriotism is lying to the world that Nigeria is heaven on earth when its not then I'm sorry I'm not patriotic. In other to solve a problem ,you must first identify the problem then seek possible solution.

The truth which even the blind can't deny is that Nigeria is a cesspit.

I hate posts like this. What is the truth there, the truth that ediots post online, the same mumus who will come back later and start kissing the floor after they are repatriated back home for crime. Just getaway, someone is calling you out and you are saying we should expose bad things about our country

Are America, Europe or South Africa perfect? But they sell perfection to the rest of the world so kindly get lost.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
Nonybb:
WELCOME TO THE ZOO
Biafra Zoo
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
ciscoxx:
Wen d sun hammer u.. U go dance if I tell u say najia na hot u no go believe.

Is the sun in Nigeria hotel than the one in Dubai?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 27, 2017
Amberon:
Lol.. She is blinded by all what she sees in the music videos. When she lands and sees the reality on ground she will be like..

And you think she is like an illiterate who hasn't done her research, you think she doesn't know what she's coming for or you think she's like a stupid illiterate Nigerian who thinks there's money to be picked on the streets of Europe?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
lipsrsealed Babe relax hope u get ready to stay without light for hours,smoke and noise from generator, bad roads.
No let the orgasm wey ur naija boyfriend wan give u blind u to the above things u wud experience in this jungle.
We wey been dey d jungle don happily run leave am, u dey happily run to go there. D music videos wey u dey watch they deceive u.

You left the jungle as you claim but you can't do without chatting with those who still live in it? What sort of freedom will keep you in bondage like that, why not go and deal with the goats you now live with.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 27, 2017
wayne4loan:
" Sister, u are dancing ur way into hell"

If Nigeria is hell then you must be one confused individual (no offense)
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Amberon: 2:37pm On May 27, 2017
Girl, I don't understand what your point is seriously. All those places you mentioned are they anything like Nigeria? What part of my post implied that anywhere is perfect. Nowhere is perfect but some places are a million times more habitable than others. In what ways can Nigeria be compared with any of those places you mentioned? Is it in education, literacy, road network, electricity, health care system, security? In what ways exactly?

Get off my mentions and remain there.
Pidgin2:

I hate posts like this. What is the truth there, the truth that ediots post online, the same mumus who will come back later and start kissing the floor after they are repatriated back home for crime. Just getaway, someone is calling you out and you are saying we should expose bad things about our country

Are America, Europe or South Africa perfect? But they sell perfection to the rest of the world so kindly get lost.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by nonut: 2:41pm On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm Crying, because your tired ass is too cocky to believe that someone from your country, would actually look forward to coming to Nigeria?
Bîtch please! You're as dumb as a rock.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 2:46pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

You left the jungle as you claim but you can't do without chatting with those who still live in it? What sort of freedom will keep you in bondage like that, why not go and deal with the goats you now live with.
E be like say u dey craze. If ur boyfriend never give u orgasm is dat d reason u want to vent ur fustration on me. Na me cause ur wahala. U re a regurgitating goat. What i said is no mere claim. Pics dont lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.