Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (70963 Views)

This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Governors u said are working hard to provide infrastructure is a blantant lie. What I know governors are doing is to embezzle so much money to live large and to finance their re-election bid for those om first time while those om second term may want to become senators etc. If there are even positives from that jungle it is far outweighed by a lot of negatives many of which are avoidable. Governors u re talking about that can pay salaries yet they get monthly federal allocations, internally genrated revenue, security votes, bailout funds, grants or aids from foreign donors or NGOs, loans etc. U talked about power but look at d link of what ur senators said.
https://www.nairaland.com/3819720/no-hope-nigeria-power-sector
If u claim to be enjoying 22 hrs of power believe it wud not last long. We know say e get time wey NEPA dey get season so enjoy while it lasts. U talked of solar, how many can afford to install it? I am out doesnt mean i dont know what goes on. I still ve relatives.
As for neigbhours here, u re right but not all infact i relate well with my neigbhours. Some are outgoing and desire companionship others may just be unfriendly. Sometimes if u take d initiative u cud bring out d friendly nature in d them and thats what i do.
Also, d negative view of Nigeria didnt start with Buhari. He may be part of d problem but it is unfair to wholly blame him for d everlasting and unending woes of that country that is a waste of space on d map.
When oil was over a $100 per barrel we didnt save rather billions were being embezzled and u feel there wud be no effect. Is it unemployment, here it is low cos d govt want to limit d number of people on social benefit and generate revenue from tax on income which is transparently used for d benefit of all not to be embezzled as it is over that doomed nation. If u re unemployed, no alarm d govt cares for all. Even refugees given decent houses with allowances. In Germany it is about €400 per person which is about N140000 far above d minimum wage of a Nigeria citizen of N18000. With due respect to d many poor Nigerians whom d govt have stripped off their dignity by impoverishing them that the live a life far lesser than animals here of what use is Nigerian citizenship to them? If it is ok with u what about others?
There is enough for every man need but not enough to satisfy the greed of the few. Nigeria has far more than we need to make all live well. Look at d monies buried here and there if it were shared to all one by one believe me there wud be no poverty at all. It is a possibility as I live in a country where there is no little as 1 poor person not even half person. Google it i ve told u in addition google Qatar, UAE, Singapore in addition to where I said i live. These are sucess stories but Nigeria is cursed beyond redemption, in coma beyond resuscitation infact dead beyond ressurection.
Wake up to d reality.

When last did you visit Nigeria? You know nothing about this country stop relying on online news and visit first

Talking about minimum wage versus money given to refugees, okay what is the cost of house rent for a room and palor in Germany, is it the same with Nigeria?

With N5 million someone can either build or buy a house here, is it the same thing in Germany? Oya convert and tell us

All those buildings you keep posting, do you think we don't av better ones here? Are you deluded or something (no offense) but with all due respect do you actually think such buildings cannot be found here, haba
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

When last did you visit Nigeria? You know nothing about this country stop relying on online news and visit first

Talking about minimum wage versus money given to refugees, okay what is the cost of house rent for a room and palor in Germany, is it the same with Nigeria?

With N5 million someone can either build or buy a house here, is it the same thing in Germany? Oya convert and tell us

All those buildings you keep posting, do you think we don't av better ones here? Are you deluded or something (no offense) but with all due respect do you actually think such buildings cannot be found here, haba

Madam I was in d country last yr. I ve spent about 3 decades in that country. I schooled in d east, did my service in d north, worked briefly in d south south and worked more in d west Lagos to ve precise. I ve been to 20 states,Abuja inclusive. So I know very well that country more than u.
The reason why I show u d houses is not to flaunt houses here but to refute ur ignorant talk about mere wooden houses here. My dear houses have standards here and designed to fit specific number of occupant(s). U take into consideration d weather here. I know there are good modern houses in Nigeria but u know befitting houses is out of the reach of many Nigerian who live on less than $1 per day. Even people in real estate management complain of low patronage cos people can no longer afford to pay rent. Regardless of d cost of living, it should be possible for people to get at least just life's basic necessity. It doesn't take so much to live well but many Nigerians lack d basics which should never be.
By d way have u been having light of 22 hrs for 6 months? Dont lie and shame d devil. Are u sure it is sustainable cos I am very sure even in Aso Rock no light for 22 hrs for even a month cos they budget a lot for generator and fuel to power it.
By the way have browsed about d location of where I live? Even the much touted US is not any better. U can share with me what u read na? Can Nigeria ever be like that? I think it is only a dream. Remember fellow IDP up north enduring dehumanising conditions in their own country and faced with starvation. At least they wud ve been resettled elsewhere in befitting housing estates in their own country not camps not as refugees in another country.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/nigerian-refugees-cameroon-allege-abandonment-govt/
I guess it is u who is deluded (no offense) for defending what cant be defended. Nne wake up from ur very deep slumber, Nigeria is dead beyond any redemption.
Again what do u learn about d location I live? Hope u don tighten ur belt for d proposed fuel hike to "spice up" d hardship of Nigerians?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Madam I was in d country last yr. I ve spent about 3 decades in that country. I schooled in d east, did my service in d north, worked briefly in d south south and worked more in d west Lagos to ve precise. I ve been to 20 states,Abuja inclusive. So I know very well that country more than u.
The reason why I show u d houses is not to flaunt houses here but to refute ur ignorant talk about mere wooden houses here. My dear houses have standards here and designed to fit specific number of occupant(s). U take into consideration d weather here. I know there are good modern houses in Nigeria but u know befitting houses is out of the reach of many Nigerian who live on less than $1 per day. Even people in real estate management complain of low patronage cos people can no longer afford to pay rent. Regardless of d cost of living, it should be possible for people to get at least just life's basic necessity. It doesn't take so much to live well but many Nigerians lack d basics which should never be.
By d way have u been having light of 22 hrs for 6 months? Dont lie and shame d devil. Are u sure it is sustainable cos I am very sure even in Aso Rock no light for 22 hrs for even a month cos they budget a lot for generator and fuel to power it.
By the way have browsed about d location of where I live? Even the much touted US is not any better. U can share with me what u read na? Can Nigeria ever be like that? I think it is only a dream. Remember fellow IDP up north enduring dehumanising conditions in their own country and faced with starvation. At least they wud ve been resettled elsewhere in befitting housing estates in their own country not camps not as refugees in another country.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/nigerian-refugees-cameroon-allege-abandonment-govt/
I guess it is u who is deluded (no offense) for defending what cant be defended. Nne wake up from ur very deep slumber, Nigeria is dead beyond any redemption.
Again what do u learn about d location I live? Hope u don tighten ur belt for d proposed fuel hike to "spice up" d hardship of Nigerians?

Prove that you were in the country last year, postp pictures of where you went to bro, you are quite annoying. You know nothing about this country, it seems you are a foreigner posing as a frustrated person

How will you believe that some places have light almost constantly when you are so negative

It seems your family members are living on $1 a day, God forbid, get lost abeg stop quoting me with these jargons. For a man your age I am highly disappointed. Quoting online news and claiming rubbish, you are a foreign for all I care.

Post the name of your country na or are you having cold feet
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U re a rabid dog that is high on poo. I na ur papa and mama that will die of penury living on 50cents or less per day. That is my passport booklet to show u i am Nigerian
Tell me d area where u live and i will ask a friend to confirm right now

See as your finger dey look stumpy and unkempt cheesy

E bi like say you wan chop ban this afternoon abi? You said most Nigerians are living on less than $1 a day and I assumed your folks might be suffering same faith since you seem so close to such people, abi no bi so? cheesy
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigeriandondie na old age dey worry you, your hands are that of a man in his late forties or early fifties. Baba you don old o, na your children suppose dey online o. Old man go and enjoy your delusionary lifestyle, very soon arthritis and romanticism will set in so type as you want, enjoy the your key board now before the days of frozen nuckels and knees will start cheesy

Your dog will be used for pepper soup here no matter how much you spend on that shit eating ugly creature cheesy it will be fried and served to your folks who live under $1, take care old man, me and you no dey the same category.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

E bi like say you wan chop ban this afternoon abi? You said most Nigerians are living on less than $1 a day and I assumed your folks might be suffering same faith since you seem so close to such people, abi no bi so? cheesy
U re a dog. Not the same "faith" but "fate".
Point of correction no poverty in d scandinavia. There is a robust social security which is even a model for many countries. If refugees here are not poor of course I who work is far better off. If I dont even have a job am eligible for state benefit cos I ve my permanent residence permit and soon to get citizenship and with d passport i can travel to over a 100 countries without visa. My family are here and those over there are ok.
Na u sabi unkempt hands have u washed ur mucus discharging vagina?

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U re a dog. Not the same "faith" but "fate".
Point of correction no poverty in d scandinavia. There is a robust social security which is even a model for many countries. If refugees here are not poor of course I who work is far better off. If I dont even have a job am eligible for state benefit cos I ve my permanent residence permit and soon to get citizenship and with d passport i can travel to over a 100 countries without visa. My family are here and those over there are ok.
Na u sabi unkempt hands have u washed ur mucus discharging vagina?

Old Baba you dey enjoy for your frozen deep freezer yet your work is to post comments on nairaland? cheesy who do you think you are deceiving lol when someone calls you out you begin to mention information about your wife's private parts haha

Old Baba well done for promoting the land of ice blocks it's only people that are okay with living inside deep freezer that will be anxious to be in your shoes

You must be one of the mechanics enslaving yourself in that dirty shop I presume? You and that wretched creature you call dog lol that one that is like a hungry fowl, so hungry looking lol. Keep mentioning me as you no get work for that ice block country wey you dey live still dey monitor things for naija like hulk. Continue typing romanticism and arthritis is knocking on your door
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Point of correction not "faith" but "fate". Mumu u go claim graduate.
https://www.google.no/amp/punchng.com/imo-youths-protest-power-outage-destroy-property/amp/
http://www.nigeriaelectricityhub.com/2017/04/03/traders-protest-power-failure-in-garki-market/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/2017-projections-power-supply-nigerians-resign-fate-system-collapses-22-times-12-months/
https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/792933-protest-rocks-lagos-island-power-supply-photos.html

Even d seat of power in Aso Rock dont enjoy 22hrs of light.
http://www.aburimedia.com/power-outage-halts-activities-federal-secretariat-aso-villa-runs-generator/
https://www.google.no/amp/punchng.com/buhari-spend-n3-9bn-aso-rock-maintenance/amp/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/aso-rock-to-spend-n18-4bn-on-fuel-lubricants-telephone-this-year/
As for builidng a house in Nigeria i know what is involved u talked of N5 million which i know is not affordable for most Nigerians. If one earns lets say N100000 per month of course I know most jobs dont pay as high as that then in a yr it is 1.2million outside living expense how person wan build house? U see as ur mumu and imbecility level high reach? If it is in d West of Nigeria where I ve a house u talk of d cost of d land, omo nile wahala, c of o, then d cost of materials and labour that has gone up now. U think say building house na like buying ur sanitary pad?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Old Baba you dey enjoy for your frozen deep freezer yet your work is to post comments on nairaland? cheesy who do you think you are deceiving lol when someone calls you out you begin to mention information about your wife's private parts haha

Old Baba well done for promoting the land of ice blocks it's only people that are okay with living inside deep freezer that will be anxious to be in your shoes

You must be one of the mechanics enslaving yourself in that dirty shop I presume? You and that wretched creature you call dog lol that one that is like a hungry fowl, so hungry looking lol. Keep mentioning me as you no get work for that ice block country wey you dey live still dey monitor things for naija like hulk. Continue typing romanticism and arthritis is knocking on your door
I hope u know in Scandanavian countries education is free at all levels from primary to university and even same for foreigners. I am working as a Research fellow in a university here doing my Ph.D and being paid as well. With my permit i ve freedom to live and work in all Scandanavian countries. So I am not fustrated but living well. By virtue of my job i travel to other countries for conferences, lectures, exchanges as well as vacation for which I like all others who are paid are entitled to. Even a mechanic, cleaner, house help even apprentices are all well paid cos there is strict implementation of labour laws. So whether mechanic or even meagre jobs u live very very well. That dog is a chihuahua and they are small in nature. It vet costs, feeding and others alone are enough to feed u for a yr and change wud remain. There are strict regulations on ownership of pets and if mistreated it wud be taken from u
Tell me where u live and i will call a friend to confirm ur 22 hrs.
Point of correction less than 33 doesnt mean old age. I am fit
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

It is not "romanticism" but "rheumatism" tongue
Obviously I can see I ve been wasting my time with someone I am sure didnt pass WAEC exam. Earlier it was "faith" instead of "fate".
U re a disgrace as u can see d school fees paid on u was a waste. Pls when talking to an intellectual use ur dictionary.
U talk of land of ice but u know people who are trying to cross d mediterrenean sea into Europe?
U claim to know Nigeria more than me, pls tell me which Nigerian cities where one can build house with N5million unless na for village u wan build d house. U just exposed d depth of ur ignorance. In most citiies in Nigeria, a plot of land alone can cost as much as d N5million. In Ogun state where I ve properties I learnt now that some areas are as much as N3-6million for a plot depending on d location then only God knows what it wud be in Lagos?
Shey u dey chop ban abi as I cant ve another nairaland profile.
U see as ur mumu level dey high. If ur mama and papa get rheumatism and arthritis early in their misearable lives like yours then don't think it will be same with others.
Shey u don remember to google the location where I dey? Shey u still get light for 22 hrs?
Tell me d area where u dey na? U no want make I confirm ur 22 hrs?
E dey pain abi grin

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

It is not "romanticism" but "rheumatism" tongue
Obviously I can see I ve been wasting my time with someone I am sure didnt pass WAEC exam. Earlier it was "faith" instead of "fate".
U re a disgrace as u can see d school fees paid on u was a waste. Pls when talking to an intellectual use ur dictionary.
U talk of land of ice but u know people who are trying to cross d mediterrenean sea into Europe?
U claim to know Nigeria more than me, pls tell me which Nigerian cities where one can build house with N5million unless na for village u wan build d house. U just exposed d depth of ur ignorance. In most citiies in Nigeria, a plot of land alone can cost as much as d N5million. In Ogun state where I ve properties I learnt now that some areas are as much as N3-6million for a plot depending on d location then only God knows what it wud be in Lagos?
Shey u dey chop ban abi as I cant ve another nairaland profile.
U see as ur mumu level dey high. If ur mama and papa get rheumatism and arthritis early in their misearable lives like yours then don't think it will be same with others.
Shey u don remember to google the location where I dey? Shey u still get light for 22 hrs?
Tell me d area where u dey na? U no want make I confirm ur 22 hrs?
E dey pain abi grin

This old papa sha, so those thick hands and stumpy fingers which you posted belongs to a young man? Make you dey respect yourself o

I'm typing with my Android so typos must occur and I don't have time to edit it especially when discussing with someone of your calibre (no need)

Who dash you house for Nigeria? Mr. Linus, no be u talk say Nigeria bi shithole so you suddenly have land and house here abi lol odiegwu

Now, it is impossible for a foreigner like you with a scare crow looking dog as a pet to know more about real estate than someone who lives on ground. They will cheat you big time so stop trying to argue with someone who is grounded here, as far as I'm concerned you can be taken advantage of easily

Which European country has zero crime?
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2016&region=150

N5 million do for house wey better pass that wooden cabin you dey pose with. Why not concentrate on rescuing your folks from the extreme situation which you mentioned earlier ($1 a day existence) your boss at the garage is looking for you sir, go and answer your oga before he sacks you. Take care.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

This old papa sha, so those thick hands and stumpy fingers which you posted belongs to a young man? Make you dey respect yourself o

I'm typing with my Android so typos must occur and I don't have time to edit it especially when discussing with someone of your calibre (no need)

Who dash you house for Nigeria? Mr. Linus, no be u talk say Nigeria bi shithole so you suddenly have land and house here abi lol odiegwu

Now, it is impossible for a foreigner like you with a scare crow looking dog as a pet to know more about real estate than someone who lives on ground. They will cheat you big time so stop trying to argue with someone who is grounded here, as far as I'm concerned you can be taken advantage of easily

N5 million do for house wey better pass that wooden cabin you dey pose with. Why not concentrate on rescuing your folks from the extreme situation which you mentioned earlier ($1 a day existence) your boss at the garage is looking for you sir, go and answer your oga before he sacks you. Take care.

Mumu I was in Nigeria to supervise my project so I am well informed. There are hosuing estates springing up in Ogun state as well as lands in Mowe Ofada axis, Ikorodu, Obara,Ibafo and other parts of Ogun.
Its proximity to Lagos makes Ogun State an investor's choice. Also OPIC Ogun State Property Investment Corporation.
Mumu blaming typing errors on d phone u use grin. Faith- Fate, Romanticism- Rheumatism all on typing errors on android. U want to tell me u use androids. I ve a very good job whether in d garage or not I ve told u what i do.
Have u browsed on google about d location I live? Do u still ve 22 hrs of light u never answer me?
The dog i showed is called chihuaha. Go browse about it mumu
Poor little girl go to school and learn more. Dont waste ur time with me

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Scandinavian-countries-have-such-a-low-crime-rate
http://www.toptenz.net/10-countries-lowest-crime-rates.php
This link contains vital information u need to know what makes scandinavian countries so unique. My tax alone which is about 35% of my income for one month can feed u and ur miserable family for 5 months.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/23805-scandinavia-successful-socialism
U never tell me where in Nigeria u re that enjoys 22 hrs of light forever.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 12:11am On Jun 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Mumu how far na abi data don finish? I want to rescue u and give u d chance of free education here at least u can improve ur spelling skills and dont blame it on ur android anymore.

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Prove that you were in the country last year, postp pictures of where you went to bro, you are quite annoying. You know nothing about this country, it seems you are a foreigner posing as a frustrated person

How will you believe that some places have light almost constantly when you are so negative

It seems your family members are living on $1 a day, God forbid, get lost abeg stop quoting me with these jargons. For a man your age I am highly disappointed. Quoting online news and claiming rubbish, you are a foreign for all I care.

Post the name of your country na or are you having cold feet
Mumu, u never post d area of Naija where u dey make i confirm ur 22 hrs? Abi u too dey get cold feet? U see how nauseating u re? U no get light to charge ur "android" or u don tire? Shey u see d ipad na ur salary for 1 yr if i place u on a salary of N36000. I no say u no get work. If with android u could write heart breaking spelling errors on God knows what it would be if u were to write an application letter which u would blame on pen or the paper. grin
Hope u ve read on Scandinavia countries?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Mumu I was in Nigeria to supervise my project so I am well informed. There are hosuing estates springing up in Ogun state as well as lands in Mowe Ofada axis, Ikorodu, Obara,Ibafo and other parts of Ogun.
Its proximity to Lagos makes Ogun State an investor's choice. Also OPIC Ogun State Property Investment Corporation.
Mumu blaming typing errors on d phone u use grin. Faith- Fate, Romanticism- Rheumatism all on typing errors on android. U want to tell me u use androids. I ve a very good job whether in d garage or not I ve told u what i do.
Have u browsed on google about d location I live? Do u still ve 22 hrs of light u never answer me?
The dog i showed is called chihuaha. Go browse about it mumu
Poor little girl go to school and learn more. Dont waste ur time with me

Just take a look at that scattered room and those yam looking legs.

You that spells well, I quoted this post to laugh cheesy hahaha I can see the PhD student in you with all these errors, grammatical jargons and very poor use of punctuations

E bi like say poverty and cold one kill you for there. Who dash u property to inspect for Nigeria na, Mr. Lienus? Tarr Geraweyu! Poverty stricken person surviving on $1 a day lol

So as you are jobless and sleep on nairaland, everyone else should be in your unfortunate situation? I live with almost constant light, if you cannot fathom it, na your headache be dat o cheesy Hahahahahahaha 22hrs straight up, no blinking, enjoyment galore, if you like collapse for there, na your business bi dat

Where is that your scare crow of a dog? That hungry creature, bring it down if you can, I will make sure it ends up in my friend's 404 pepper soup, unfortunately it's only bone that he will eat there because no flesh

U neva go school u wan send person? HAHA some people bi real ewu
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Just take a look at that scattered room and those yam looking legs.

You that spells well, I quoted this post to laugh cheesy hahaha I can see the PhD student in you with all these errors, grammatical jargons and very poor use of punctuations

E bi like say poverty and cold one kill you for there. Who dash u property to inspect for Nigeria na, Mr. Lienus? Tarr Geraweyu! Poverty stricken person surviving on $1 a day lol

So as you are jobless and sleep on nairaland, everyone else should be in your unfortunate situation? I live with almost constant light, if you cannot fathom it, na your headache be dat o cheesy Hahahahahahaha 22hrs straight up, no blinking, enjoyment galore, if you like collapse for there, na your business bi dat

Where is that your scare crow of a dog? That hungry creature, bring it down if you can, I will make sure it ends up in my friend's 404 pepper soup, unfortunately it's only bone that he will eat there because no flesh

U neva go school u wan send person? HAHA some people bi real ewu

Jealousy wan kill u abi.
U see my classroom abi. I am living on $1 abi lol. U see my shelf with books abi? Proof of being a student? U better submit cos connection can change u and ur miserable family.

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
U see my cars with $1. I comot d plate number of d benz so ur evil eyes no go see am. The other car to be sent to Nigeria when I am ready with $1. I bought d cars with $1 grin
The last pic shey u see d Mercedes Logo while on motion all with $1. U still get light for 22hrs or na d 2 hrs of no light u dey now? tongue
E de pain am ooooo

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pidgin2:
Why are there so many stuwpid unpatriotic ediots on this thread?
There are so many unpatriotic people on the thread and I guess all living in Nigeria cos they all have risen far above being delusional like u. The greatest deceit is self- deception and that is what has afflicted far beyond redemption. As a regurgitating goat u re, bleating falsehoods all in d name of defending a country that never cares for d existence and welfare if its citizens.
Read d account of this Nigerian in d link below to see if it is worth being patriotic for Nigeria
https://www.societyreelnews.com/a-shattered-dream-nigerian-man-attempts-suicide-in-norway-prison-twice-as-police-torture-him/
I know say u be small girl wey neva sabi life that is y u dey fool yourself
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by All49ja: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's nice to see a patriotic Nigerian. Most of them exaggerate allot, they remain in Obodo oyinbo land has slaves and talk about how downsized Nigeria is.

Most of them are over-joyous and give thanksgiving because He/She gets an American Visa, something other nationals get without breaking a sweat. That's why most yahoo yahoo pastors scam them allot. They just runaway like cowards to develop other lands and start posing pictures of fake mortgage wealth to those that have inferior complex like them.

I've traveled wide for visit and tourist and found out Nigeria is the only nation I can live up to my expectation of being a warrior and never given up. Now less than two years, I'm an entrepreneur that employs labor.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
Nigeriandondie na old age dey worry you, your hands are that of a man in his late forties or early fifties. Baba you don old o, na your children suppose dey online o. Old man go and enjoy your delusionary lifestyle, very soon arthritis and romanticism will set in so type as you want, enjoy the your key board now before the days of frozen nuckels and knees will start cheesy

Your dog will be used for pepper soup here no matter how much you spend on that shit eating ugly creature cheesy it will be fried and served to your folks who live under $1, take care old man, me and you no dey the same category.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.