Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (70976 Views)

This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by stealthtiger(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2017
LordCrimson:
I'm patiently waiting for zarzar to comment
I'm patiently waiting for smellymouth to comment

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by zolapower: 5:59pm On May 26, 2017
Hope u won't come and cry later that Uber driver stole ur bag at ur first time in nija.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Adebowale89(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2017
Nigeria is fun except the kind of leaders that surrounded us

u people criticizing the country and not the leaders. when u traveled out of the country, is it not yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, prostitute, houseboy, driver, cleaner, mortuary attendance and washing old mama bum bum u end up doing there

may God punish the over ambitious leaders of this blessed country

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Jflex07(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2017
baby girl, can we please exchange country? I dey plan comot from this contraption, you dey enter. I pity your life

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by rotexsky(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2017
She is definitely a victim of internet romance scam,i hope she gets back to SA in one piece
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by sfinkzslot(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2017
Abeg make dem check the 'status' on this one
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 26, 2017
LordCrimson:

It's a free world smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Masterclass32: 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
What's she so excited about? undecided
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by chiraqDemon(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
This is what our visa should be like and not like guy i dey come i won reach naija version
Shey, Like say e wan enter e backyard go smoke igbo.
Be like
Man 1: oboy i come ur house i nor see u, where u dey
Man2: bros i dey naija o
Man1: ah ah, how u reach dia, nor b just last night u dey jo'burg, wetin u find for dia
Man 2: na this morn mo i just enter embassy collect visa say ma go see my guy o, i nor even plan am but d guy say him don buy weed keep naim ah say ma block am b4 e finish am.
Man 1: ok, no yawa nau, we go see nau, ma folo block u for d place now now now. Blow remain gimme o.

Lol
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by nwakibe: 6:54pm On May 26, 2017
Abeg make she no cary HIV com here o.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:54pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
Lol.. She is blinded by all what she sees in the music videos. When she lands and sees the reality on ground she will be like..

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by posh95(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2017
she's celebrating the D in advance.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Collyno82(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2017
wat is she coming to do in naija? this is not the kind of peeps we want to c. Patrick sawyer on my mind
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 26, 2017
hope she's not coming with PhD HIV guys beware
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by OlaDapxon(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2017
careytommy7:
try and visit PH. your future husband is expecting you
na which side u dey baba, just moved here, I need cool peeps
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by OlaDapxon(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2017
careytommy7:
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by OlaDapxon(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2017
careytommy7:
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by vantage001: 7:32pm On May 26, 2017
See as Nigerians just eviscerate their own country. na wa o. And these people no dey use ear hear biafra, na online war straight.
Nigeria is not that bad na, especially when you have cash. It is a shitt-hole but unlike 90% of Nigerians, she may have a lot of cash to experience the Nigerian dream.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Tklabelle(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2017
lamalang:
So naija visa de hard to get for some countries, me i think say naija no get visa, you can just enter the country the way you like

It's actually harder than a USA visa
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Frederick2017: 7:44pm On May 26, 2017
This her dance dey somehow o. Be like Shayo dance
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by LordCrimson(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
wink wink[quote author=ZarZar post=56906616]
It's a free world smiley Awww! yes it is
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 26, 2017
LordCrimson:
wink wink

I wonder what she's coming there to do though. Maybe she found a BF tongue
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
she's so happy to meet a "changed" set of ppl
hope her joy turns to sorrow...lol
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by 14(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2017
Mozambique is poor, poor everything, roads, health, but South africans go there in numbers. Its all about the experience, not about going to only the nicest place. whatever you think couod be a bad experience, could be a good experience for this visitor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:09pm On May 26, 2017
ciscoxx:
Wen d sun hammer u.. U go dance if I tell u say najia na hot u no go believe.
illiterate , where on earth does not have sunlight ?after all the school fees...

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Amberon: 8:36pm On May 26, 2017
If patriotism is lying to the world that Nigeria is heaven on earth when its not then I'm sorry I'm not patriotic. In other to solve a problem ,you must first identify the problem then seek possible solution.

The truth which even the blind can't deny is that Nigeria is a cesspit.
Smooyis:

Very unpatriotic comment. It's not compulsory you make comments. Just keep quiet and let others with positive messages speak. Am tired of reading this pull down syndrome comments. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by LordCrimson(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I wonder what she's coming there to do though. Maybe she found a BF tongue
Probably..........9ja guys are spinners dear!!
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by donkaz2(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2017
Ajasco222:
cc; lalasticlala
. Lolz
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 26, 2017
LordCrimson:

What if she is the onr coming to meet me? wink

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by samjey: 12:28am On May 27, 2017
Why oh why sister? Think well o!
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Codes151(m): 1:32am On May 27, 2017
N your brothers Are killing us!
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 1:50am On May 27, 2017
I used to bitch about Nigeria and complained until i traveled to two African countries, then i realised how lucky i am to be Nigerian. Politics aside besides the United States there are few countries in the world whereby if you work really hard you can be a billionaire or acrchieve success other African countries can dream about. Think im lying? Go to South African and Angola or even next door Togo here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Coldest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.