Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (37056 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To Old Man After Seeing His Pics On Fb / Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) / Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by toprealman: 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
nonut:
Poor man using Facebook?
I'm sure you are among the generation that will smash A1 in English Language.... NECO, WAEC,GCE....UTME/JAMB....89/100, yet you cannot read and comprehend a short piece. Congratulations man!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
chubinwa:

its a way of making ppl hav dis kind gestures towards d indigent once
Because you're not seeing the other side of it.

After sharing the pictures online, those close to the man will stop rendering helps to him because "a bigger" person has helped him.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by thestevens: 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
This is what slaying is all about,not all this fish brains with painted faces that have nothing to offer.God bless your golden heart.a word of advice though,don't stop with the old man,the world needs people like you to make it a better place.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by charlsecy(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2017
toprealman:
I'm sure you are among the generation that will smash A1 in English Language.... NECO, WAEC,GCE....UTME/JAMB....89/100, yet you cannot read and comprehend a short piece. Congratulations man!
Such dudes comment based on heading only. They cannot read. If they do, they cannot understand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
AuroraB:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was totally disarmed nah...
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by GrandG: 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
nonut:
Poor man using Facebook?
Does it mean that you don't comprehnd what you read olodo? cool shocked[/color][color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by hardbody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2017
lastmaster:
Yours is even bad.

Being comparative, you should say, yours is even worse.....

English language can be funny
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2017
nonut:
Poor man using Facebook?
So the poor can't use Facebook again?
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by IJOBA2: 4:06pm On May 27, 2017
olapluto:
God bless the man.

RIP ENGLISH. Our education standard is dropping at a very disheartening rate.
ODE IS ENGLISH YOUR MOTHERS LINGUA
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 27, 2017
liposuction123:
Well nothing bad with what she's done, but the social media craze is my issue. When you wanna help you don't have to let the whole world hear or see else it'd be tagged show off.
Is anything wrong in what she did? Had it being she didn't post it,most of you would have being suspicion of gratitude exhibited by the man
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by oyoofong(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2017
it is well
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
If I do something good offline and come online to share it, it's no longer charity but self promotion
It's not self promotion either. It's the motive behind it that classify it as self promotion. The attitude would show
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 27, 2017
Henryyy:
God bless you and your golden heart.❤
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by fabuloz1(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2017
olapluto:
God bless the man.

He couldn't even correct himself yet was quick to type RIP English.
English teacher my ass

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by bonnyhope: 4:21pm On May 27, 2017
must u show pple dat u ve rendered help to some1? u ve had ur reward here on earth

1 Like

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by humblemikel(f): 4:25pm On May 27, 2017
And I the God of social media bless you my daughter
Your Sins are forgiven ,
Go home and Sin no more.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by klax(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2017
nonut:

Even yours. Educational standards.

Don't mind him are lwe talking about education here or how to help the helpless old man? It's only poor people that goes around in situation like this finding mistakes.

Donate he could not, have better words in mouth he do not have only to see some someone else bad English.

Bro stop quoting him he is not connecting well.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Skipuru(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=olapluto post=56929736]God bless the man.

RIP ENGLISH. Our education standard is dropping at a very disheartening rate. [/quo

Stop all this.
Can English credit your bank account?
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by AuroraB(f): 4:35pm On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

I was totally disarmed nah...
Obviously cheesy
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Harwoyeez(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2017
olapluto:
God bless the man.

educational cool
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2017
Nice gesture, God almighty will reward you abundantly. "Goldenheart"
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by bennytrips27(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2017
liposuction123:
Well nothing bad with what she's done, but the social media craze is my issue. When you wanna help you don't have to let the whole world hear or see else it'd be tagged show off.
Nigerians renders help for show off..be Good and let God reward you..they prefer worldly reward.hmmm..it's nice of u.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Josmila(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2017
[b][/b]
olapluto:
God bless the man.

Couldn't read any further after the second paragraph. The major problem folks like these have is that they don't know their diction is this bad.

God bless her and the giver.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by adecz: 4:55pm On May 27, 2017
You are an angel in human form.

May God be there for you
anytime you call on Him.

Everybody somewhere should
use this example to be angels
in lives of the needy.

It must not always be money.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by menwongo(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2017
rozayx5:
sad

the most emotional point of my life was when i did something for an elderly man and he tried to kneel down to thank me

i stopped him , but the memories of it makes me reason a lot about life

embarassed

Hhhmmm
Life is parabolic

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2017
frisky2good:

Na wa!
make used of your dictionary dear.you are still lacking pls tongue
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by andyanders: 5:07pm On May 27, 2017
May God bless and enrich you all IJN Amen
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by menwongo(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2017
bonnyhope:
must u show pple dat u ve rendered help to some1? u ve had ur reward here on earth
Did you read the post?
Op stated clearly that she's not the one that rendered the help, rather her Facebook's friend.
So she's just telling people how someone else help the needy
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by ziga: 5:08pm On May 27, 2017
Is it a bad thing when people help other people so that they can feel good about themselves?

But yet they are helping others, and they are mostly helping themselves => Symbiosis?

I am confused.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by richard16(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
liposuction123:
My friend its worth showing so that others will see and maybe touch to help others.... Not only spending millions in night club and disturbing the social media!
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 27, 2017
olapluto:
God bless the man.

Nonesense. Why this obsession with English every time? Who English don help? How has it developed the country so far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. / Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.