Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (37054 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To Old Man After Seeing His Pics On Fb / Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) / Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by basty: 5:55pm On May 27, 2017
God bless this girl and others that contributed to the spirit and soul of this senior citizen
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by augustine: 5:59pm On May 27, 2017
liposuction123:
Well nothing bad with what she's done, but the social media craze is my issue. When you wanna help you don't have to let the whole world hear or see else it'd be tagged show off.
O Yes, the social media craze can sometimes be annoying. But the good about it in this case is that someone may read this story, and be moved to do same or even better.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 27, 2017
nonut:

Even yours. Educational standards.

Hahaha...I thought only me noticed it
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2017
olapluto:
God bless the man.

RIP ENGLISH. Our education standard is dropping at a very disheartening rate.
abeq swerve jhoor... who English epp
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Kosy79(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
rozayx5:
sad

the most emotional point of my life was when i did something for an elderly man and he tried to kneel down to thank me

i stopped him , but the memories of it makes me reason a lot about life

embarassed
It's really touching, doing good is the best one can ever wish to do.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2017
rozayx5:
sad

the most emotional point of my life was when i did something for an elderly man and he tried to kneel down to thank me

embarassed
before I got married, there was an old man I usually give small stipends when I have cos I wasn't working then, he picked up stones from the ground and put in my hand, kept blessing me, today I am married to a great man and my kids are the best blessings to me on earth
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Captain001(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2017
rozayx5:
sad

embarassed

I can imagine how you felt experiencing it first-hand. The thought of it just reading alone sank my heart. Hmm! God will help humanity.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2017
A rich man is not a person with 30billion or 100million for account. A wealthy or rich man is that average person that can take care of himself, family & others (Proverb 30:7-9). God does not measure riches by material or financial possession as you keep amassing greedily & in selfishness less you become intoxicated with it. This can be traced to biblical Solomon backsliding.

An American billionaire cum millionaire is 1000 years ahead of a Nigerian billionaire;/milli in the way they both view life. The latter is always carried away by the cares of this world

Is only in Africa we see charity like this as big deal when it ought to be part of our culture. The West know that no matter how rich you are, when you die you going with nothing. Naked we came & naked we return. "Na the food when you eat for belle be your own ". The cars, houses & money are left behind to pity the poor. Your children or family member may waste your labor (vanity ). Until our politicians & we citizens start seeing life like this, we aren't moving forward no matter our religious believe.
Of course somebody will say "na you work he money for am "?

SUMMARY OF LIFE: Proverb 30:7-9

Do not fret nor compete with anyone lest you will seek the end rather than the means
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by tayorh(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2017
Na wa for Nigerians and pictures, anywaiz since dem no fit stop issokay, at least e beta pass Biafra weh no GO happen weh deh always reach front page.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Mayflowa(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2017
liposuction123:
Well nothing bad with what she's done, but the social media craze is my issue. When you wanna help you don't have to let the whole world hear or see else it'd be tagged show off.

Why not? How would other people be motivated to help others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. / Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.