Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (45316 Views)

Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2017
onyenze123:

Well, He should get ready to deal with the oil oligarchy, telecom and banking cabals and political mafias running this mere geographical bondage called Nigeria.

These guys are ready to eliminate any threat to their business dynasty at all cost

Now, this is my major fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by bantudra: 6:33pm On May 27, 2017
but you igbos should be careful.....because we are playing fair doesnt mean we are afraid of kanu.... angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:
Shameless. Jewishness is inherited through mothers which is in direct contradiction to the concept of umunna. You do not inherit Jewishness through your father bur rather your mother

Okay so now your problem with the IPOB is not the secession demand, but the 'Jewishness'? Soon what will it be, the colour of the flag?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by prince9851(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2017
egoldman:

how is that your cup of tea ?
help me ask d ewedu Muslim grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by eezrell4luv(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by prince9851(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2017
PastorandMentor:
See their leader looking like an ape. Fowl and local
what does buhari look like?

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by aribisala0(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Okay so now your problem with the IPOB is not the secession demand, but the 'Jewishness'? Soon what will it be, the colour of the flag?
I have no problem with IIPOB but with black people embarrassing other black people. Look in the mirror you are BLACK. Deal with it and stop ridiculing black people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Ok lets say Biafra is granted federalism, what do u think is the first thing u walnut heads should do?

U don't even have a central bank to print ur cowries

No embassy to make ur visas, u nothing...

Just plenty portor portor to rub on ur bellies

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara

Very very very very very very very very very lame argument.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nature8(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 27, 2017
So this man no dey hear word abi.OK make I just use style pretend as if I don't count the number.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by skeleton5050(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2017
Angelanest:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-hosts-over-100-members-from.html

I could see more than 10 people here , seems ds bro prefers that Abuja accommodation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by fred04(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Do u ppl even knw wat it takes to start a country?

Biafra is not a solution,
Stupid ppl everywhere,.. Smh

WASTED FOOL.
IT TAKES UR FATHER SELLING HIS PLOT OF LAND TO US TO BUILD ON.
IGBO'S RULE.
WE ARE GRADUALLY CHASING U GUYS TO LAGOONS IN UR DIFFERENT STATES

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by femolii: 6:44pm On May 27, 2017
court will deal with him he should know that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by ugofr(f): 6:44pm On May 27, 2017
what is the meaning of afonja?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Michel2013: 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
prince9851:
what does buhari look like?

a walking dead

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 27, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Now, this is my major fear

The commander of the armed forces is answerable to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by KemjikaEme: 6:49pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:
Shameless. Jewishness is inherited through mothers which is in direct contradiction to the concept of umunna. You do not inherit Jewishness through your father bur rather your mother
Most Modern jews are converts. Anyone can convert and become jewish,just like your ancestors embraced islam or christianity.
''Jewishness'' is not inherited,it is a religion! Don't be ignorant.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Billyonaire u r mouthed sir... Respect for ur knowledge

I dont think I am as smart as people give me credit for, but thanks. Tell Nnamdi Kanu when you meet him, to have in mind the Unification of Igbos under a leadership. That leadership should remember the core mandate of the formation of Biafra was Economic and Political Independence.

Tell him this truth:
Every country on this planet needs Trading Partners, so even if Aba becomes Japan, we will need international buyers from every country. Nigeria has a huge market for Biafran products, so to maintain this Biafra-Nigeria relationship, we need promote Regionalism - We need to disband 36 States and adopt 6 regions, from the existing geopolitical zones. We can even call this Nigeria, a United States of Nigeria where all the 6 regions are independent states like in the USA. Resources will belong to States, We will have State Police and we will pay tax to lazy Abuja, so this is what he should have as alternative.

Remember it is Pyrrhic victory to win the battle and loose the war. You can produce the best materials but without regional and international buyers you go the way of Taiwan.

No single bullet needs to be fired. We must unite and fight for regionalism. Lets give that a chance.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by markemcee(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Do u ppl even knw wat it takes to start a country?

Biafra is not a solution,
Stupid ppl everywhere,.. Smh

they say sense is common yet you lack it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by drnoel: 6:53pm On May 27, 2017
Simonrom:
Lol! These guys don't know which is wrong with them.

Hilarious really
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:

I have no problem with IIPOB but with black people embarrassing other black people. Look in the mirror you are BLACK. Deal with it and stop ridiculing black people

How, my good man? There are no black Jews? The other religions blacks are adherents of: Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Kabbalaism, Scientology to mention a few, were their proponents black?

I don't know how you do it, but you've lost me again.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Your response here shows you are an SSCE holder
I see mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by abouzaid: 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

I dont think I am as smart as people give me credit for, but thanks. Tell Nnamdi Kanu when you meet him, to have in mind the Unification of Igbos under a leadership. That leadership should remember the core mandate of the formation of Biafra was Economic and Political Independence.

Tell him this truth:
Every country in this planet needs Trading Partners, so even if Aba becomes Japan, we will need international buyers from every country. Nigeria has a huge market for Biafran products, so to maintain this Biafra-Nigeria relationship, we need promote Regionalism - We need to disband 36 States and adopt 6 regions, from the existing geopolitical zones. We can even call this Nigeria, a United States of Nigeria where all the 6 regions are independent states like in the USA. Resources will belong to States, We will have State Police and we will pay tax to lazy Abuja, so this is what he should have as alternative.

Remember it is Pyrrhic victory to win the battle and loose the war. You can produce the best materials but without regional and international buyers you go the way of Taiwan.

No single bullet need to be fired. We must unite and fight for regionalism. Lets give that a chance.
i have always respected you bro but our fight has no alternatives, it's Biafra or nothing, not even regionalism, ask yourself why osibanjo and tinubu have not been actively been promoting restructuring? the answer is because the north would cut them to size for daring to promote that, as far as Nigeria exists, it must be a master and slave relationship, there's no alternative to that.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by markemcee(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Ok lets say Biafra is granted federalism, what do u think is the first thing u walnut heads should do?

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara

you're dumb. cos if you're not, you wouldn't have writteb this sh*t.
you think they wouldn't have taken measures on the things a country would need? if you want to build a house, wouldn't you've considered the materials that would be needed for it..?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
onyenze123:

The commander of the armed forces is answerable to them.

That will even b more obvious...they could make t coded n people will think it'snormal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Michel2013: 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
ugofr:
what is the meaning of afonja?

they are the descendants of the fallen demon who was the father of the yorubas. they are characterized by hate,spitefulness,envy,jealousy,hypocrisy and cowardliness.
all these traits are summed up in one word- afonjaism

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeria politicians/Buhari's and their supporters right now.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Most Modern jews are converts. Anyone can convert and become jewish,just like your ancestors embraced islam or christianity.
''Jewishness'' is not inherited,it is a religion! Don't be ignorant.

No, don't dissuade him from exhibiting his ignorance, he'll learn from it, hopefully.

Still waiting to see how he reconciles Judaism with 'Jewishness'. I think that's what he's trying to do and I'm waiting to see how it pans out.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by markemcee(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

I will cry a lagoon flowing with sense, the problem is will u drink it and have sense?

After Biafra what next?

What 0lans does or has nnamdi kunu put in place to kick start Biafra,

He has nothing,
Nigerians keep wallowing in a loop,

Running blindly supporting an idiot, without asking questions,

I sorry for ur generation..

Sit down and ask ursef

After Biafra , what next,
this was how they criticized Mandela until he made something for his people

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2017
abouzaid:
i have always respected you bro but our fight has no alternatives, it's Biafra or nothing, not even regionalism, ask yourself why osibanjo and tinubu have not been actively been promoting restructuring? the answer is because the north would cut them to size for daring to promote that, as far as Nigeria exists, it must be a master and slave relationship, there's no alternative to that.

Ofcourse I agree that things can not continue this way. If FG says no regionalism then it has to be Biafra for us all, I know that, but I am saying Regionalism might just be the cucumber stimulating Nigeria to orgasm. I am surprise that you are not pondering. After achieving Regionalism, we weigh our option with a standing police force, and go the Biafra way. Common men, its a smarter move.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by markemcee(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Yes it gives me nightmares..
It really does..

A lot of ppl I knw will be affected directly or indirectly if Biafra is granted independence

South Sudan got theirs since 2011...
How has it helped, instead the situation there became worse....

This Biafra u ppl are clamoring for will kill you all before u even have it...

Biafra is no solution to our problems..

because something didn't work for someone else doesn't mean it won't work for another. you should know this, but you chose to neglect the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara
hello kid, ask you father how Biafra was able to achieve these under 3 months in a war situation.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) / Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.