Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (69457 Views)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by chigoziri2403(m): 12:40am On May 28, 2017
Oga go to Stella D. korkus blog and read stories and confessions of cheating women, then you can get your answer
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by engrusmankudu34(m): 12:41am On May 28, 2017
u dey mad? ur wife na prostitude deal with her first. nosens anyway na idrees tell me to com & c where to b posted to. just passing bye
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Benekruku(m): 12:46am On May 28, 2017
If u can do it very clean, Good

If it shud burst, You re O.Y.O
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:48am On May 28, 2017
ACHILLES45:
SHE MUST BE AN AFONJA WOMAN, E DEY THERE DNA TO CHEAT AN THEIR MAN AND VISE VERSA.

A mad man is a mad man, oya give am mad man food

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rxgodwin(m): 12:52am On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no understand

Ah swear mesef no understand.

One minute you saying you want to keep ur marriage NO MATTERWHAT, next you talking of ur adversary's wife.

Bro, I'll advise you work on your wife. Dont join issues with any third party. Deal with your wife. Temper down, woo her all over again. Dont pick fights with her, dont be too quick to judge her, so she doesn't find solace in the arms of another man.

Befriend her, so she'd confide in you. TRUST HER, so she'll trust you. Bro, what you give your wife is what you get, at an exponential rate.

ABOVE ALL, PRAY FOR HER.

Godspeed

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I go marry so

?
Baba,e don tey wey l dey reason this question o.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by ABbless(m): 12:53am On May 28, 2017
truth be told a lot of ladies these days do that shit. especially those ones that would keep saying my best friends are guys. guys that in most cases only want to bleep them and maybe ended up in the friend zone but still haven't given up(when he is not gay). and in many case wouldn't even mind if the opportunity comes while she is married. or else telk me what a married woman would be discussing with her ex.. the size of her man's preek? hw good he is? if she's enjoying her sex-life, who treats her better,etc just rubbish talks that she won't be proud of if a third eye stumbles upon. then y do it at all!
that statement "I'm coming from where i went to have sex with someone with a bigger dick" was too careless a statement. some persons have lost their marriages over statements less than that. he wants to leave his wife and run away with you? such an irresponsible fellow you call best friend. she self vex comot ring because he was staring at someone's behind (op you too wehdone Sir oh) acting like she has another option hence she's threatening to leave at the slightest provocation. if he was better why didn't she marry him that its now in your married life that he wants to be tempted to kiss you when he sees you. OP you too, that you didn't sleep with somebody's wife but you slept with someone else's beside your wife too is still bad in itself oh so don't feel like the lesser devil. Just take time to make your marriage work, confront that bastard "worst friend" if you must and let him know you know what he's trying to do. above all prove to your wife that you love her indeed. Its for better, for worst and you don marry am already so that's the challenge and the cross you would bear and the scars from the heat is what would prove that you have weathered the storm together and came on victorious together, for better or for worse. Divorce rate has escalated these days cos most couples aren't trying to make it work they are too lazy to put in the work. I guess your wife is the very emotional type.na their type boko haram they fit easily brainwash they think from their skin and are easily broken. that guy knows it and is trying so hard so handle her with care. she's doing well enough if true true she never give am puna ooh.but I'm sorry I doubt she hasn't. (just my opinion tho)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Afrobasic(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2017
OP, you're too soft with that wife of yours

how dare she say "I went to fukk someone with a bigger dic" and you sef you took it likely shocked

odds are, your wife is already deep into adultery and you're just forming mumu of the house.

time to man up!... show no emotion... you too say something like "I went to fukk someone with a bigger butt" and see her reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by manmade(m): 1:07am On May 28, 2017
Hmmmm let me help you with this ; download or send through flash share ,xender etc an application called automatic calls recorder on her phone{s} without her knowledge ,it will automatically record and saved her conversation during calls ,profile the information on regular basis ,the only caveat is whatever u discovered in this quest keep it strictly to urself until ure able to gather enough proof to confront her with . Shalom
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Juniorbuba(m): 1:08am On May 28, 2017
Ah na wa oh

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by domwas2(m): 1:09am On May 28, 2017
From my point of view, when u gets married to a Lady she will try some wrongs and see ur reactions, when she sees ur reactions to her action is weak then she do even more worse than the first.
You have to stand ur feet on the ground as a man, and takes these seriously with her because marriage is a serious business of devoting oneself for the other.

All I know about ladies is they always follow the step and standard u put down as a man

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Franzinni: 1:31am On May 28, 2017
The guys are screaming ne. The ladies are screaming ye.

Every decision a person makes in life must be biased... It is impossible not to be...

I would tell you... Only you know the wife you married.. If you feel you can bare the hypertension.. Then discuss and continue with her but if you can't.. Get some peace of mind... It will always replay in your mind no matter what because as a man your ego won't let you "let go"..
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by chigoziri2403(m): 1:32am On May 28, 2017
buragidi:
Guy, this is a dangerous development. I have been in marriage for eight years and I have realised that one of the greatest threat to marriage is the issue of ex. I have about 5 ladies that we had dated at one time or the other, whom are now married, some with up to four kids, who are still contacting me and demanding for ssex. I know one of them, whose husband is so rich and had built house for her Mum, and bought her a Land cruiser, yet she wants to still commit adultery with me, who is equally married. In Nigeria, she was begging to buy me flight tickets from Abuja to Lagos and pay for hotel and all bills, but I declined, because I can't do married women. When she came to London, I don't know how she got my contact again, she was practically begging that we should meet, I had to avoid her completely. Honestly, I don't know why many married women find it difficult to break away completely from their exs. I am sorry to break your heart. I can tell you that there is 80% chance that the guy has been 4king your wife, for her to have the audacity of even displaying it to you. I think you are also weak as a nan in certain aspects. Even though my knows that I have the tendency to lick plates outside (she never caught me, but she knows my history b4 marriage and due knows I have very high libbido), she dare not tell me such nonsense about one ex. We are very close and best of friends and she is a very beautiful woman. I know men toast her and she tells me. But she can be mad to tell me she has gone to 4ck a ddik, she won't try it. Even immediately after the marriage, when her ex was always calling and asking after her, she would tell and how she told him to stop calling her and the guy will say they should just remain friends. She told the guy that the only male friend she has is her husband and whosoever her husband approves to be her friend, hence, he should be her husband friend before becoming her friend. The poor guy would not stop calling. I remember he called on a Saturday, I was at home. My wife just said, my husband is here now, just tell him you want to be a secret friend of his wife. That was the last time the guy disturbed her, to the best of my knowledge. So, your wife appears to be willing, the ex is willing and you are not in charge of the marriage. Too bad Bro. Honestly, too bad.
spot on bro
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by olanshi: 1:39am On May 28, 2017

It's so sad that many ladies this days are not loyal, they can't be trust!

Imagine this happened the other way round, don't you think world will fall apart with serious nagging!

Many of this things one read up here and there makes young man like me stay away from marriage. I might just end up have a kid with a big hearted woman someday and no other string attached. No dramas!!

One should aways learn from other people's experience.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 28, 2017
Madonna said in one song, "You only see what your eyes want to see..."

Brother you started your heartache with the suspicion. And then you were not even trying to pretend that you were suspicious.

Relax. Remember the story of Mother duck who just looked and feigned indifference whereas Mother hen cried when her chicks were picked by the kite?

In marriage, mans gat to be confident, tolerant, patient. The whole hidden secrets will eventually be revealed without all these unnecessary confrontation. You will both win.

BTW, if ur s3x game is not good enuf, try to learn. If u are too fat, or lazy, do work yourself back to shape.
Stop nagging/ Too much confrontation, ladies dont like it. Show patience, maturity. Learn to trust. Believe her. Agree with her for peace to reign. but...

If you suspect something, investigate it codedly. After all, assuming she's cheating, as u accused, madam and ex should have a "meeting place" which people will witness them when they go there. Or Nothing is hidden under the sun...

I don tire to type. Oya o. Good luck to u guys.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Toks2008(m): 1:50am On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger joystick that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.

Dude I hope those children of yours really really look like you. ..if not I will advice you do a Paternity test on those children first...if they are really yours then please don't fuss...just let go of ex or no ex....it's not an issue.

Lastly I think both of you need to get mature about your relationship.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Toks2008(m): 1:55am On May 28, 2017
olanshi:

It's so sad that many ladies this days are not loyal, they can't be trust!

Imagine this happened the other way round, don't you think world will fall apart with serious nagging!

Many of this things one read up here and there makes young man like me stay away from marriage. I might just end up have a kid with a big hearted woman someday and no other string attached. No dramas!!

One should aways learn from other people's experience.

It would have been a good thing if I can just have like 2 babies with 2 baby mamas and enjoy my single life but the mistake is that we don't really remain single but we are even faced with a more complex lifestyle of sleeping with as many ladies as we want some who will give us bad luck,disease,endless headache and do on while angering God at the same time with our sexual immorality and lastly, by the time we near the latter years of our life,we may end up a lonely grumpy old man and that is when we will realize the beauty of marriage.

Think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Marshalxv(m): 1:59am On May 28, 2017
You have to man up and take charge as man of the house,obviously you're too soft a man and your wife is taking advantage of your nature.What on earth will make a wife utter such rubbish to her husband and call it joke,if my wife tries such,that will be the end of jokes in her life.What you're looking at as a minor issue can lead to your end as a man if care is not taken.you have been dealing with your wife like a woman,it's time to deal wit her like a man that you are and warn that stupid ex of hers to stay away from your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by stanisbaratheon: 2:06am On May 28, 2017
missomo:
I think you have a very good woman as a wife. Let me tell you why.

Your wife obviously was very close to her ex. It is obvious that the issues she had in the marriage made her confide in someone she thought was a close friend. The fact that he was married too made her more comfortable. Unfortunately, he turned out to be an opportunist. Immediately she discovered he had ulterior motives she backed away and let it be. That's a good woman. People make mistakes and she didn't even commit adultery but fled from it.

She is a bit foolish and immature though but good because she told you. Most women won't ever tell you what happened but because she has a simple mind and an innocent spirit she did.

Poster, can you come out here and say truthfully that you haven't had an extra marital affair since you married her? She probably discovered one or two of your flings and she decided to retaliate during a fight by saying that she went to see a man. She didn't see any man. She came back late because she spent time with a female friend complaining and vowing to teach you a lesson. She said she was with a man simply to prove to you that she too can be found appealing by someone outside. No woman unless she is feeding you will ever admit or flaunt her infidelity to your face.

You should sit down with you wife and in a civil manner tell her what you think she has done wrong. You people should sort it all out in one night and there should be no secrets or secret movements between you two.

Lastly know that there is no perfect marriage. Don't listen to anyone here saying she is a prostitute because you know she isn't and that is why you wifed her. I wish you both the best.

wow! This is genius. Madam CIA. How you acquired the magic to know everything that went down in his home beats me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by holocron: 2:17am On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:

Thats why I tried to interrogate her to know if they saw each other, she said they never did, theres no how to know that, only Jah does. But the only thing that gave me a feeling they saw each other was the ring she pulled, her version of the reason why she pulled it sounds RED FLAG to me. In modern days now, some men and women who cheat always remove their ring

Try and make a little common sense. Why should she remove ring to see her ex, who knows quite well she is married? It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by IamShakti: 2:32am On May 28, 2017
Danger of a single story. I'm 100% sure if we hear from your wife we'll get a totally different view. You said you'll never cheat with a married woman (in my head, that means you cheat with single ladies to the extent of gawking at random ar*ses in your wife's presence. I never understand why it's so easy to criticize a woman but the guy soars unscathed. Respect is reciprocal buddy. If you don't give her any reason to doubt your faithfulness say it to us.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by IamShakti: 2:45am On May 28, 2017
manmade:
Hmmmm let me help you with this ; download or send through flash share ,xender etc an application called automatic calls recorder on her phone{s} without her knowledge ,it will automatically record and saved her conversation during calls ,profile the information on regular basis ,the only caveat is whatever u discovered in this quest keep it strictly to urself until ure able to gather enough proof to confront her with . Shalom
Can only work if he married an unassuming wife. Guys do you all really think women are all naturally dumb? If this backfires on you, your marriage will be as good as over. And what if she's the one in Salling the app on your phone? Would you come stain free?
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by godquality: 2:48am On May 28, 2017
The ex is not the problem. Your wife is. If the roles were reverse do you think you will ever know peace inn that marriage?
Honestly if after 6 years your wife is still in regular contact with her ex and even telling him about you then am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your wife is not faithful to you and doesn't respect your marriage. You've to end the relationship b4 doubts turns to contempt, and contempt to quarrels and quarrels to blows. Based on your story you are even beyond prayers because trust is not something you can switch on and off. Either you have it or you don't. And you guys don't have it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by godquality: 2:54am On May 28, 2017
holocron:

Try and make a little common sense. Why should she remove ring to see her ex, who knows quite well she is married? It doesn't make sense.

Of course it makes perfect sense. The ring is a constant reminder to them that whatever they might be doing is wrong and people who cheat removes it to feel less guilty about what they are doing or trying to do.
Am not saying she did something just trying to explain that despite being married, taking off their rings still make sense when they meet.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by ariesbull: 2:58am On May 28, 2017
I am married and to be honest....I can't take his bullshIt....You are a man

How did you put up with this ?
rogovo20:
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger joystick that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 3:02am On May 28, 2017
Young03:
U dont av anything to expose man

ur wife has opened leg for that guy , leave the guy alone and focuse on ur wife.

If u cant deal with her attitude, get a side chick wey go dey make u happy, sex might not be involved
And how's that going to be possible. Hope u know sooner or later sex will be involved
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 3:03am On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:

Thats why I tried to interrogate her to know if they saw each other, she said they never did, theres no how to know that, only Jah does. But the only thing that gave me a feeling they saw each other was the ring she pulled, her version of the reason why she pulled it sounds RED FLAG to me. In modern days now, some men and women who cheat always remove their ring aside.

You made 1 point there
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 3:04am On May 28, 2017
Nazeren:
Why is your stupid wife talking to her ex? I'm sorry, but I'm annoyed. What kind of shit and disrespect is that? Why do people enter into marriages before letting go of their past? I also wonder why couples don't resolve ex issues before tying the knot.

You too stop looking at asses. Have some little respect.

Your wife is interested in other people. It's why her ring goes off and on depending on the time of the day.The day you went to your daughter's school was unusual, hence, she forgot to put it back on before your arrival at the school.
Lots of point made
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 3:05am On May 28, 2017
davien:
Rogovo20 , do you know the most shocking thing you can do to her to make her open up everything to you? Never argue with her, pet her and genuinely love her, tell her you trust her and whenever issues of trust arises tell her that you two are the only constant thing in the union and it'd be a shame if she threw up such genuine love...
Never argue means treat her bickering like that of a child and sideline it..
Be wise in how you approach anything with her.
Eventually she'll start getting closer and try to know what prompted your behavior of her.
Wow
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 3:07am On May 28, 2017
daben1:
which kind yeye play be that? Op, you play with your wife alot... If my wife gives me such an answer, i swear, she'll wake up the next day in her father's house
And a substitute will pack in the next day...
No time to waste

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 3:07am On May 28, 2017
midehi2:
shocked that woman is stupiid ooo, what kind of mumu joke be dat undecided say that to my man and he will never fvck you again
Your man must be very strict
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 3:11am On May 28, 2017
missomo:
I think you have a very good woman as a wife. Let me tell you why.

Your wife obviously was very close to her ex. It is obvious that the issues she had in the marriage made her confide in someone she thought was a close friend. The fact that he was married too made her more comfortable. Unfortunately, he turned out to be an opportunist. Immediately she discovered he had ulterior motives she backed away and let it be. That's a good woman. People make mistakes and she didn't even commit adultery but fled from it.

She is a bit foolish and immature though but good because she told you. Most women won't ever tell you what happened but because she has a simple mind and an innocent spirit she did.

Poster, can you come out here and say truthfully that you haven't had an extra marital affair since you married her? She probably discovered one or two of your flings and she decided to retaliate during a fight by saying that she went to see a man. She didn't see any man. She came back late because she spent time with a female friend complaining and vowing to teach you a lesson. She said she was with a man simply to prove to you that she too can be found appealing by someone outside. No woman unless she is feeding you will ever admit or flaunt her infidelity to your face.

You should sit down with you wife and in a civil manner tell her what you think she has done wrong. You people should sort it all out in one night and there should be no secrets or secret movements between you two.

Lastly know that there is no perfect marriage. Don't listen to anyone here saying she is a prostitute because you know she isn't and that is why you wifed her. I wish you both the best.
I think u are d wife. Your write up is very realistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.