Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (69447 Views)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2017
Mansions:
I wonder the kind of mumu that will enter into my girlfriend or wife head that would make her tell me she has gone out to fvvkk a dickk bigger than mine and later call it a joke. I swear I will make her cry bitterly ,I will make her cry for six months then she learn her leason. Seems you are too soft with her
I like u. u will give her blow, uppercut mid section and topnotch for six months #SayNoToDomesticViolence
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by fortune1968: 8:46am On May 28, 2017
For whatever reason ,how can a reasonable wife say she has gone out to have sex wt somebody with a bigger dick ? She obviously doesn't have any respect for you or your feelings .From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. She fantasize big dick .Incidentally ,if its true DT your joystick is small or she has mentioned in a different talk with you DT the ex dick is bigger ,Then ,she is has been unfaithful .You need to handle this. matter wt maturity or something gory may occur out of a sudden anger .You will not like to be a prisoner .will you ? My brother, my hard advice is to let this woman go .Not all marriages are worth keeping .

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by maasoap(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2017
midehi2:
shocked that woman is stupiid ooo, what kind of mumu joke be dat undecided say that to my man and he will never fvck you again
Your husband be correct man. That statement can kill self esteem because it will keep popping up in one's mind from time to time. Nasty comment.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by olanshi: 8:54am On May 28, 2017
Toks2008:

It would have been a good thing if I can just have like 2 babies with 2 baby mamas and enjoy my single life but the mistake is that we don't really remain single but we are even faced with a more complex lifestyle of sleeping with as many ladies as we want some who will give us bad luck,disease,endless headache and do on while angering God at the same time with our sexual immorality and lastly, by the time we near the latter years of our life,we may end up a lonely grumpy old man and that is when we will realize the beauty of marriage.

Think.

Well said bro!
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by gidjah(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2017
daben1:
which kind yeye play be that? Op, you play with your wife alot... If my wife gives me such an answer, i swear, she'll wake up the next day in her father's house
honestly, I am pained for both of them, no real woman should do such even if the hussy is a cheat, but the man is not even one yet.She seem really still connected to this her fmr boy friend.this is what you get once u refuse to stand with the choices u make .Bros really needs to wake up n be a man .he seem weak

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by maasoap(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2017
missomo:
I think you have a very good woman as a wife. Let me tell you why.

Your wife obviously was very close to her ex. It is obvious that the issues she had in the marriage made her confide in someone she thought was a close friend. The fact that he was married too made her more comfortable. Unfortunately, he turned out to be an opportunist. Immediately she discovered he had ulterior motives she backed away and let it be. That's a good woman. People make mistakes and she didn't even commit adultery but fled from it.

She is a bit foolish and immature though but good because she told you. Most women won't ever tell you what happened but because she has a simple mind and an innocent spirit she did.

Poster, can you come out here and say truthfully that you haven't had an extra marital affair since you married her?
He said that already in his post. Just tell us that you didn't believe him.
She probably discovered one or two of your flings and she decided to retaliate during a fight by saying that she went to see a man. She didn't see any man. She came back late because she spent time with a female friend complaining and vowing to teach you a lesson. She said she was with a man simply to prove to you that she too can be found appealing by someone outside. No woman unless she is feeding you will ever admit or flaunt her infidelity to your face.

You should sit down with you wife and in a civil manner tell her what you think she has done wrong. You people should sort it all out in one night and there should be no secrets or secret movements between you two.

Lastly know that there is no perfect marriage. Don't listen to anyone here saying she is a prostitute because you know she isn't and that is why you wifed her. I wish you both the best.
No, she said that she was with a man with BIGGER D!CK. Emphasis on bigger d!ck. If you ask me, that's not good at all. What if the husband happened to have a small member?
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 28, 2017
Bro you too dey love and that's never good for a man. She don born for you shikena, she's done 90% of her use as a wife. Let her get her jollies on. Go get yours.
Ile aiye o le to yii nau.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Sierusvirus(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no understand

Make I follow put mouth for this your matter. You are a chronic cheat and your wife is seeking revenge. I av said it times without number that most men are the reason their wives are unfaithful. Now you're claiming you only look at a lady's backside. angry angry
You are the cause of the problem in your home.

As for your wife, she is plainly childish.
Both of you are cheats reason she replied with the big dick issh.

Be faithful to your wife Mr man. You've caused enough damage already.

Modified
Kids of Nl quoting me upandan abeg I no support the wife as she dey cheat but this op start the wahala for him family. If the wife talk her own side una no go too yab her.

Guess you are very wrong in your judgment. He starred which he said "reflex" also human and admitted, do you want to tell me the wife has never starred at a guys ass or zip line ( which she has but won't admitted) and went as far as using another name to save the ex number and still discuss family issues with him.
Out of the two scenario, if you really want to be sincere with yourself, WHO HAS CHEATED?

There is nothing like he's the reason of her cheating. Stop pushing blames, if she wants to cheat she will whether he does cheat or not.
Even if she does, she knows the husband won't know grin
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by charlsecy(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:
But the only thing that gave me a feeling they saw each other was the ring she pulled, her version of the reason why she pulled it sounds RED FLAG to me.
Did she have to remove the ring to cheat on you with the ex since the ex already knew she was married?
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by holocron: 9:33am On May 28, 2017
godquality:

Of course it makes perfect sense. The ring is a constant reminder to them that whatever they might be doing is wrong and people who cheat removes it to feel less guilty about what they are doing or trying to do.
Am not saying she did something just trying to explain that despite being married, taking off their rings still make sense when they meet.

At this, I reserve my comment.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Basics007: 9:35am On May 28, 2017
You have no issue with your wife's ex. It's your wife you should focus on. Be a man and handle your wife as a true husband should.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by daben1(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2017
gidjah:
honestly, I am pained for both of them, no real woman should do such even if the hussy is a cheat, but the man is not even one yet.She seem really still connected to this her fmr boy friend.this is what you get once u refuse to stand with the choices u make .Bros really needs to wake up n be a man .he seem weak
very very weak
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by poseidon12: 9:47am On May 28, 2017
lashorrt:
She undermines you. It's either you stop entertaining her behaviour and put your foot down or be ready to watch her slip on another man's hands. Your wife is going to commit /has already committed adultery from how I see it.

Who earns more between you & her? I'm joking don't answer that grin

You got it right. The woman is obviously seeing her ex. No doubts about that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by mctowel01: 9:53am On May 28, 2017
Sorry for your situation OP. I m only curious how she left her ex to marry you. Why didn't she marry her ex. Infact, how were you able to sleep with her so fast, within a month when she had a boyfriend. You said she was a teacher, and you re probably "rich". I guess I know how the story went.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by poseidon12: 9:57am On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:

Thats why I tried to interrogate her to know if they saw each other, she said they never did, theres no how to know that, only Jah does. But the only thing that gave me a feeling they saw each other was the ring she pulled, her version of the reason why she pulled it sounds RED FLAG to me. In modern days now, some men and women who cheat always remove their ring aside.

So you expect a cheat to willingly admit to cheating? Of course, she would naturally deny unless she is caught. Remember Bill Clinton/ Monica Lewinsky case? Take charge of your home, man. Be firm with her and order her to end contact with her ex unless she is no more interested in her marriage.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Otii4god: 9:59am On May 28, 2017
op so u mean say u wan report ur wife ex boyfriend woman say her oga dey still bleep ur madam? na wah oh
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by TheSCRYPT: 10:02am On May 28, 2017
I never maintain contact with a crush/crushee past relationship, whatsoever as soon as they are married. There is always this tendency to want to talk/do rubbish. So, I find my level. Let us be greeting ourselves in Facebook pictures dazall.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 28, 2017
Learn to be sagacious in ur perceptions , the op's details here isn't sufficient for that chronic cheat u stated. Rubbish angry
Oyindidi:
I no understand

Make I follow put mouth for this your matter. You are a chronic cheat and your wife is seeking revenge. I av said it times without number that most men are the reason their wives are unfaithful. Now you're claiming you only look at a lady's backside. angry angry
You are the cause of the problem in your home.

As for your wife, she is plainly childish.
Both of you are cheats reason she replied with the big dick issh.

Be faithful to your wife Mr man. You've caused enough damage already.

Modified
Kids of Nl quoting me upandan abeg I no support the wife as she dey cheat but this op start the wahala for him family. If the wife talk her own side una no go too yab her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Olumaeme: 10:10am On May 28, 2017
See the way this man is talking sef, as if your wife did you a great favor for marrying you, or you cajoled her to marry you since you don't have any hope of getting married!

Bros, your wife is banging her ex for real, and you know it but juts deceiving yourself, let's even assume you are cheating, your wife does not have the guts to cheat on you to revenge.

You are not in charge of your home my brother, Yoruba call it GBEWUDANI, your wife is the one calling the shots and you are here telling us you want to make things work, blah blah blah, e go and you like film trick when your wife leave you and go stay with that ex.

The only thing you would do is stand your ground and get your respect back, tell her in clear terms that any day you catch her doing anything fishy, you are sending her out for real. And if she ever try any rubbish, send her out or that boyfriend will embarrass you for real
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2017
this guy u just tire me. see how you are replacing him with her and her with him in your text. i tire for you sef. haba. childish. bottom line you have lost it where she is and she can never be loyal and faithful just know that. and besides this can not be all of it. you just spilled a little.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by poseidon12: 10:15am On May 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
Your wife told you she went to have a bigger dick than yours, in your own house Where (I assume) you are paying the house rent A woman you paid her bride price

Even if na joke...ayayayayayayaya

Only God knows the kind of men we have nowadays...smh. Steel has been replaced by fat!

Pus.ssy asss nigas everywhere!

We are raising mostly mama's boys in Nigeria. Which is one of the reasons we can't run our country. If one can't run his family, how can he run his country.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 28, 2017
Men, this guy is too soft o. Fuckïng too soft, how can a wife tell husband that kind of thing and u swallow it without any reaction sad angry
Mansions:
I wonder the kind of mumu that will enter into my girlfriend or wife head that would make her tell me she has gone out to fvvkk a dickk bigger than mine and later call it a joke. I swear I will make her cry bitterly ,I will make her cry for six months then she learn her leason. Seems you are too soft with her . I will first lock her shop and withdraw any financial support she gets from me. Then she will know I'm not in for any kind of joke
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 28, 2017
From her reply, u could tell what is in her heart, psychology wise one could tell. First off, what part of her brain and heart did that come from, telling u something is fishy and something of such nature is what she occupies her though with
Secondly, it's very obvious the wife still has some sort of likeness for the ex. Imagine a married woman, still that close to an ex. What nonsense angry the op caused it though. Being too soft with a lady gives her the room to disrespect and insult u. But when ur lady knows the stuff u're made of, u don't take rubbish. She will never try some things, NEVER angry
midehi2:
shocked that woman is stupiid ooo, what kind of mumu joke be dat undecided say that to my man and he will never fvck you again
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2017
Baba we be big time Mario cheesy o
tayorh:
Your wife is the problem, she is still giving her Ex "hope." guys we love hope ehn, we go turn to "Mario."
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by poseidon12: 10:24am On May 28, 2017
234ng44uk:
Rogovo20, you're in deepshit brother. See, your wife removing rings was not because of her ex. Trust me, it's not her ex you should be worried for, but the man out there to whom​ she's pretending as unmarried. I'm sure the ex already knows she's married so removing rings while seeing him is nonsense.

She's trying to attract attention of other men, infact, she's the seducer here​, pretending she's single so that she can go out with someone else.

Let me tell you what game your wife is playing: she thinks you're cheating. Sincerely, you're cheating. And that is her justification for adultery. She simply wants to get back at you through any man out there, including her ex.

Since you love her and want to make your family work, be faithful. Don't give her any more excuses​ or moral justification that "because you cheat, me too can cheat".

Once you've been able to establish your own moral compass and get back your respect, let her know that you're ready to break the marriage and take custody of your children if she's still not straight with you.

Nice observation and one of the best advices so far.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 28, 2017
Chubhie:
A woman you called wife told you to your face that she went out to Bleep a bigger dick? Looking you in the eyes?

Such disrespect. Is this how you want to live out your life on God's beautiful earth?
Now this is totally unacceptable. This is what they call 'expensive joke'.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 28, 2017
Sister u seriously made some good points but at bolded, u just assumed and formed a concrete evidence against an op u don't even know and quick to defend the wife, haba! Fear God ma angry
missomo:
I think you have a very good woman as a wife. Let me tell you why.

Your wife obviously was very close to her ex. It is obvious that the issues she had in the marriage made her confide in someone she thought was a close friend. The fact that he was married too made her more comfortable. Unfortunately, he turned out to be an opportunist. Immediately she discovered he had ulterior motives she backed away and let it be. That's a good woman. People make mistakes and she didn't even commit adultery but fled from it.

She is a bit foolish and immature though but good because she told you. Most women won't ever tell you what happened but because she has a simple mind and an innocent spirit she did.

Poster, can you come out here and say truthfully that you haven't had an extra marital affair since you married her? She probably discovered one or two of your flings and she decided to retaliate during a fight by saying that she went to see a man. She didn't see any man. She came back late because she spent time with a female friend complaining and vowing to teach you a lesson. She said she was with a man simply to prove to you that she too can be found appealing by someone outside. No woman unless she is feeding you will ever admit or flaunt her infidelity to your face.

You should sit down with you wife and in a civil manner tell her what you think she has done wrong. You people should sort it all out in one night and there should be no secrets or secret movements between you two.

Lastly know that there is no perfect marriage. Don't listen to anyone here saying she is a prostitute because you know she isn't and that is why you wifed her. I wish you both the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by normaljenny(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=poseidon12 post=56951048]

TO ME THE ABOVE IS THE BEST ADVISE SO FAR, BUT LET NE ADD MINE. I CANT PASS ANDROID SAY NOTHING. FOR BETTER WE LIVE TOGETHER, OR FOR WORSE WE GO OUR DIFFERENT WAYS.

WHY LIVE OUT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE UNHAPPY. WE ARE NOT WESTERNERS, WE ARE AFRICANS MY DEAR BROTHER.

CHILDREN OR NO CHILDREN, BETTER QUIT THAT MARRIAGE SD LIVE LONGER. HOW ARE YOU EVEN SURE THAT THEORY WHOLE KIDS ARE YOURS?

TRUTH IS BITTER, BUT YOUR WIFE HAS BEEN BLEEPING OTHER MEN EVERY SINGLE MONTH OF THE SIX YEARS OF YOUR MARRIAGE AND GOD KNOWS SHE WILL NEVER NEVER CHANGE.

SO SAVE YOURSELF THE HEARTH BREAK AND DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 28, 2017
normaljenny:
TRUTH IS BITTER, BUT YOUR WIFE HAS BEEN BLEEPING OTHER MEN EVERY SINGLE MONTH OF THE SIX YEARS OF YOUR MARRIAGE AND GOD KNOWS SHE WILL NEVER NEVER CHANGE.
Bros cool down. You're really reaching. Haha why you dey shout naa?
Ko le to gbogbo yen.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Philinho(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2017
I'm sorry ,but if it's my place,what ur wife had done would've killed me already. Bull shit
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Heavance(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger joystick that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.

Olboy, see advice upon advice....
someone mentioned you calling the guy up, which I support.

We are talking about your family, and some men will go any length to have their family intact.
Maybe you should call his wife, put it on speaker and let your wife know she is having a good life without problems in the marriage. Then call the ex, man to man, give a strict warning , the kind that brings the brain from the dead, because he is trying to scatter your family and keeping his own intact.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by prinsam30: 11:19am On May 28, 2017
that was the main reason I delved into Contract Marriage, give me one child, once the child is 2yrs old, contract terminated, I move on from there, now I have three beautiful girls from three gorgeous ladies......
grin

Na who get time for Life Imprisonment Communion

my Bro quit that marriage at once and save ursef from heart-attack

my three Cent though

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.