Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (69461 Views)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by SplendidE(f): 1:34pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=brainreset post=56956284] Please find the attached pic. No need to thank me. What are friends for.

hahaha u're not serious
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by newcreatio(m): 2:19am On May 30, 2017
I will recommend you try the "Family Systems Engineering" (FSE) program of THE CENTER FOR SEX AND FAMILY LIFE. They are based in Ikeja, Ogundana drive off Allen. You can call: 08037269483 for an appointment.

Thank me later.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by brainreset: 7:17am On May 30, 2017
SplendidE:

Your sense of humour is factory fitted..... In your own words
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
lilyheaven:
Are you Mr. Okafor?
I am shagwell
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rinrin23(f): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
I don't understand why married couples are playing games and trying to psychologically hurt each other.

Well, while stories like this one are not my usual, my principle on matters like this one is very clear.

I WILL KICK YOU OUT!

I don't care if we have 200 million children.
I don't care if they are all infants.
I don't care if they will be raised by another man.
I don't care if your parents or my parents beg.
I don't care what your pastor says.
I wont be bothered if your village king begs.
I wont bother about your siblings or mine begging.

The fact that this is what I will do and the fact that this reaction from me is guaranteed saves me a lot of energy.

1. The lady knows way before we even get serious. You do it, and you are gone. THE BOUNDARIES ARE SET AND ARE CLEAR.
2. While I can't guarantee her fidelity, I can guarantee my reaction. I don't have to call or ask or go on Nairaland or Facebook etc. To ask what I should do. In principle what I will do is swift, clear, decisive and exacting.
3. My family and her family are aware of my no nonsense when it comes to other men. Whether ex or not.
4. I have ended relationships for much less e.g. accepting a phone gift from a guy; one was going out on a lunch date with a guy;Another was leaving my sitting room to go into the bathroom to answer a call from a "guy friend".
5. I am not begging any woman. Love or marriage is not compulsory. I can't trade a peaceful life for an embattled marriage or relationship. To me, as I pass through life, studies, work, volunteering etc. if I find love, then fine. If I don't, all good.

Talk things out with your wife. Regardless of what we say or suggest, it will still be both your responsibilities to take action. Talk things out. Try to get an agreement that no more petty games from any of you. Then watch and see.

Trying to expose the guy is giving him too much credit/regard. He did not force her to himself. I don't know why guys think their problem is with the other guy. If your wife allowed him, why blame him? Why fight him? Nah. Spare your energy for better things. Besides going headlong could spell more problems. Ignore him because no matter how you fight, if she wants, she will go back to him.

Have we met? I say the bolded all the time, in those EXACT words!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Derushah(f): 2:36am On Oct 08, 2017
rogovo20:

Thats why I tried to interrogate her to know if they saw each other, she said they never did, theres no how to know that, only Jah does. But the only thing that gave me a feeling they saw each other was the ring she pulled, her version of the reason why she pulled it sounds RED FLAG to me. In modern days now, some men and women who cheat always remove their ring aside.

Removing her ring means nothing, besides the ex already knows she is married
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Derushah(f): 2:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Mansions:
I wonder the kind of mumu that will enter into my girlfriend or wife head that would make her tell me she has gone out to fvvkk a dickk bigger than mine and later call it a joke. I swear I will make her cry bitterly ,I will make her cry for six months then she learn her leason. Seems you are too soft with her . I will first lock her shop and withdraw any financial support she gets from me. Then she will know I'm not in for any kind of joke
And what if she gets all the money from the so called guy she had an affair with? seizing her money won't solve anything
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Derushah(f): 2:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Most married men start the cheating process first, when your wife wanna join you it hurts, right?

Don't start what you can't finish. what are you hiding in your phone, give her reasons to trust you and see her come back to you.

It should have been someone else not her ex.
She has something in her sleeves.

Divorce isn't the solution

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.