Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (69405 Views)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by aumeehn: 11:55am On May 28, 2017
missomo:

If slapping your wife comes easy to you I can imagine the type of home you grew up in. May God heal your diseased mind.
i grew up in a home where woman respect her husband, she can never ever open her mouth and tell him she bleeped someone with a big dick outside, if a woman can boldly open her dirty mouth and tell me this i will gladly shut it up for her with a dirty slap and send her packing, i'm the man i'm doing her a favor by marrying her so she should show appreciation not the other way round!
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by DonCortino: 12:05pm On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger joystick that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.

You and ur wife gat issues! undecided
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by brightolaton(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no understand

Make I follow put mouth for this your matter. You are a chronic cheat and your wife is seeking revenge. I av said it times without number that most men are the reason their wives are unfaithful. Now you're claiming you only look at a lady's backside. angry angry
You are the cause of the problem in your home.

As for your wife, she is plainly childish.
Both of you are cheats reason she replied with the big dick issh.

Be faithful to your wife Mr man. You've caused enough damage already.

Modified
Kids of Nl quoting me upandan abeg I no support the wife as she dey cheat but this op start the wahala for him family. If the wife talk her own side una no go too yab her.

Please how old are you? I a sure if you are married to a real man or even single at advanced stage (30 and above), you won't reaso like that. Except you want to end your life as either celibate, a single mother or baby mama. It is only young ladies (mostly in early 20s), who feel the world is at their feet and they can treat men anyhow, since they have so many of them (men) asking them (ladies)out daily. It is when their runs out that they become very humble.

The fact that you are adverse to people reacting to your comments portrays you as a rigid and narrow minded personality who is not open to new or varying ideas. You appear to me like a small lady growin up. You may find my advise useful
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by brightolaton(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no understand

Make I follow put mouth for this your matter. You are a chronic cheat and your wife is seeking revenge. I av said it times without number that most men are the reason their wives are unfaithful. Now you're claiming you only look at a lady's backside. angry angry

Modified
Kids of Nl quoting me upandan abeg I no
support the wife as she dey cheat but this op start the wahala for him family. If the wife talk her own side una no go too yab her.

Please how old are you? I a sure if you are married to a real man or even single at advanced stage (30 and above), you won't reaso like that. Except you want to end your life as either celibate, a single mother or baby mama. It is only young ladies (mostly in early 20s), who feel the world is at their feet and they can treat men anyhow, since they have so many of them (men) asking them (ladies)out daily. It is when their runs out that they become very humble.

The fact that you are adverse to people reacting to your comments portrays you as a rigid and narrow minded personality who is not open to new or varying ideas. You appear to me like a small lady growin up. You may find my advise useful
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Elle277(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2017
Talking to an ex in her husband's house? and she has the nerve to brag about it? you must be the cause of your problem, you let your self down first, just start picking your pieces if you still have any.

As for me I need a man oh not a KID..smh

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 28, 2017
creepsyme:
wats d age difference btw both of u? because this is wat happens wen you marry a lady you are much older, their shakara no be for here, dey will so frustrate ur life.... for no just reason. my two unclez are typical example.
God bless your mother for bringing you to this world. 90% of cheating in marriage occurs when the man is more than 4 years older than his wife.
Note: Researches have been carried out

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Oyindidi(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2017
refiner:

U are cheat!...that's all i can deduce from ur long epistle...

U guys hate to see ur wife cheat but derive pleasure in cheating...that's plain EVIl bro... angry

That's it, do unto others what you want them to do to u
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by ADUNOKIKI(f): 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
@OP, you want to hear the truth.. You have cheated on your wife in your marriage with women you believe are not married. You gave your wife reasons for her Ex to come-back.
You cheat on her, and give her reasons to believe you are cheating on her.... So the only person she confide in is him... Because she believe if she had married him.. He won't do what you are doing.
Act responsibly.... Like a married man and she will reciprocate. I assure you if they see each other, they will have sex and they both won't regret it.
Looking at a lady backside(waste disposal) when your wife is with you.... Many things you would have done when she isn't and you think she don't know.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by MASTERCC: 1:34pm On May 28, 2017
You are the head of the family just like Christ is the head of church.
If the head is damage ,the whole body suffer
Bro you have damaged already.that's why your wife is damage also.if care is not taking it will reach the children.
My advise to you ......ALL are the same taste
Cherish your wife n be born again
Sorry to say this.......you have longer throat in women

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by hedocharles(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2017
The ways of a Woman is very very complicated! U can neva understnd her.
Jst take your decision. Whatever decison u make in ur home is right. With or without advise and critics.
#GodHelpYou
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by brainreset: 2:01pm On May 28, 2017
SplendidE:

some of us are praying 4 Mr right n someone else has a blessed union but is cheating
Please find the attached pic.
No need to thank me.
What are friends for.

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by vantage001: 2:23pm On May 28, 2017
The lady has already been fuccked by the EX. I am 99% certain.
As a guy, i have been there and done that in my randy days.
The OP should cut his losses and move on or forgive if he can tolerate that.
I definitely can't.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by trilobite: 2:47pm On May 28, 2017
davien:
Rogovo20 , do you know the most shocking thing you can do to her to make her open up everything to you? Never argue with her, pet her and genuinely love her, tell her you trust her and whenever issues of trust arises tell her that you two are the only constant thing in the union and it'd be a shame if she threw up such genuine love...
Never argue means treat her bickering like that of a child and sideline it..
Be wise in how you approach anything with her.
Eventually she'll start getting closer and try to know what prompted your behavior of her.
you just read my mind
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by favourmic(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2017
MrAlfa:
You should just go and check your children's DNA.

best advice ever
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Blacquin(f): 3:33pm On May 28, 2017
both childish
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
I need to let every1 on here know that the last time we actually had issues with her speaking with her ex was like 5 years ago, she only stated the actual reason of recent as to why she removed her ring, alongside other things she said that the guy talked down on me and made himself look good, though she also stated that he is the kind of guy that does not look at peoples ass. Just finding out more made me feel i should eff the guy up, I detest and despise people like that, I changed her number when she came back from the USA, but she was the one that called him. The issue of her saying she just finished effing a big d.cik caused alot of trouble, I just didnt want a broken home that early with my daughter being just some few months, trust me people, I mad pass how some people seem to take me here. Its just that some Unilag girls ehn, to tame them na war. Another thing I blv is, shes a cheat that normally MIGHT want to stay faithful, but feels if this guy dey cheat, abeg make I go do my own. Another reason why I feel her ex ust have taken advantage is because, when we just met, she talked about how big her ex manhood is, how it took her 3months b4 she could adjust to the size, not that am small sized, but comparing to her description, I would say am far behind, in which no amount of stamina, skills will to her be matched to what she has experienced with him per her own explanation though. So I can imagine, if she thinks am cheating, she might definitely want to go have a taste back. I even bought se.x toys to fill up the differences,not easy for a man to do that, but I just had to do what I have to do. I am 5 years older than her for u people asking. Also I remember during that time we werent having much sex at a time, there was even a time I noticed a minor tear on her anal area, asked her whats the cut about, she said she does not know, and even said herself thereafter that we havent had sex in 2weeks, because I sometimes go through her backdoor. I tire. So what am saying is, her ex issue was wayback, just that she spilled more beans of what happened in the past of recent, why I wanted to Bleep the dude up, something I would have thought about wayback if she had all this spilled b4.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Skmoda360(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
daben1:
kai!! It pains me alot... You see why i may not marry? I can't tolerate this shi.t
same here.... i can tolerate half of what this man is tolerating......

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by sapele914(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger joystick that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.
You went out of your way to get your wife's ex's wife's phone number in my opinion don't do it,it will cause more problems in future.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Egbi2020: 5:07pm On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:

Apart from being a nasty move, she also wanted to get me jealous, wrong move still. The school day, she apparently forgot due to the emergency of what happened to my daughter. Also, during that period she has been talking to her ex consistently without me knowing.

Hw r u sure she was even around wen ur daughter had that accident? Is possible they called her on phone n she rushed down to the school and forgot to put on d ring. YOUR DAUGHTER,S ACCIDENT DAT DAY IS A WARNING SIGNAL OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN UR MARRIAGE​.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by sfinkzslot(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
lashorrt:
She undermines you. It's either you stop entertaining her behaviour and put your foot down or be ready to watch her slip on another man's hands. Your wife is going to commit /has already committed adultery from how I see it.

Who earns more between you & her? I'm joking don't answer that grin

Oyindidi:
I no understand

Modified
Kids of Nl quoting me upandan abeg I no support the wife as she dey cheat but this op start the wahala for him family. If the wife talk her own side una no go too yab her.

my man, please allow me to call U my man, just listen to this two (f), it is only a thief that will know the foot step of another thief on a rock, mind u am not saying these two (f) are like texture with your wife o, but they are birds and they think alike
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Oyindidi(f): 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
sfinkzslot:

my man, please allow me to call U my man, just listen to this two (f), it is only a thief that will know the foot step of another thief on a rock, mind u am not saying these two (f) are like texture with your wife o, but they are birds and they think alike
Hear his wife's own side of the story. According to is other thread they both cheat together. Insecure man
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 28, 2017
missomo:

I'm not his wife. I've seen many of these type of situations so I can easily assume what could have happened.
I don't believe u
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 28, 2017
missomo:

You're wrong. Very very wrong.
I have a feeling that I'm right. Very very right
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
aumeehn:
i grew up in a home where woman respect her husband, she can never ever open her mouth and tell him she bleeped someone with a big dick outside, if a woman can boldly open her dirty mouth and tell me this i will gladly shut it up for her with a dirty slap and send her packing, i'm the man i'm doing her a favor by marrying her so she should show appreciation not the other way round!
ode

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2017
Makes no sense to me
rogovo20:
I need to let every1 on here know that the last time we actually had issues with her speaking with her ex was like 5 years ago, she only stated the actual reason of recent as to why she removed her ring, alongside other things she said that the guy talked down on me and made himself look good, though she also stated that he is the kind of guy that does not look at peoples ass. Just finding out more made me feel i should eff the guy up, I detest and despise people like that, I changed her number when she came back from the USA, but she was the one that called him. The issue of her saying she just finished effing a big d.cik caused alot of trouble, I just didnt want a broken home that early with my daughter being just some few months, trust me people, I mad pass how some people seem to take me here. Its just that some Unilag girls ehn, to tame them na war. Another thing I blv is, shes a cheat that normally MIGHT want to stay faithful, but feels if this guy dey cheat, abeg make I go do my own. Another reason why I feel her ex ust have taken advantage is because, when we just met, she talked about how big her ex manhood is, how it took her 3months b4 she could adjust to the size, not that am small sized, but comparing to her description, I would say am far behind, in which no amount of stamina, skills will to her be matched to what she has experienced with him per her own explanation though. So I can imagine, if she thinks am cheating, she might definitely want to go have a taste back. I even bought se.x toys to fill up the differences,not easy for a man to do that, but I just had to do what I have to do. I am 5 years older than her for u people asking. Also I remember during that time we werent having much sex at a time, there was even a time I noticed a minor tear on her anal area, asked her whats the cut about, she said she does not know, and even said herself thereafter that we havent had sex in 2weeks, because I sometimes go through her backdoor. I tire. So what am saying is, her ex issue was wayback, just that she spilled more beans of what happened in the past of recent, why I wanted to Bleep the dude up, something I would have thought about wayback if she had all this spilled b4.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by aumeehn: 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
cococandy:
ode
old cargo swerve go one side abeg!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by tayorh(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2017
romeorails:
Baba we be big time Mario cheesy o
cheesy
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by tochi55ba: 6:28pm On May 28, 2017
You are more confused than your wife. How would you bring your matrimonial issue online seeking for advise were every Tom, Dick & Harry will comment on an issue that concerns your life.

Na wa
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Sirme411(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided How can i be married n still be having such
issues bout an ex,its obvious dat yuh wife doesn't v much respect 4u,sit her down n talk some sense into her,n stop all those yuh nasty behavior of staring @women's ass,n wen yuh done talking 2her call dat her ex on phone n warn dt nigga seriously, or u can still keep mute n watch yuh family fall apart, ryt b4 yah eyes...

Confam ni!
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 29, 2017
buragidi:
Guy, this is a dangerous development. I have been in marriage for eight years and I have realised that one of the greatest threat to marriage is the issue of ex. I have about 5 ladies that we had dated at one time or the other, whom are now married, some with up to four kids, who are still contacting me and demanding for ssex. I know one of them, whose husband is so rich and had built house for her Mum, and bought her a Land cruiser, yet she wants to still commit adultery with me, who is equally married. In Nigeria, she was begging to buy me flight tickets from Abuja to Lagos and pay for hotel and all bills, but I declined, because I can't do married women. When she came to London, I don't know how she got my contact again, she was practically begging that we should meet, I had to avoid her completely. Honestly, I don't know why many married women find it difficult to break away completely from their exs. I am sorry to break your heart. I can tell you that there is 80% chance that the guy has been 4king your wife, for her to have the audacity of even displaying it to you. I think you are also weak as a nan in certain aspects. Even though my knows that I have the tendency to lick plates outside (she never caught me, but she knows my history b4 marriage and due knows I have very high libbido), she dare not tell me such nonsense about one ex. We are very close and best of friends and she is a very beautiful woman. I know men toast her and she tells me. But she can be mad to tell me she has gone to 4ck a ddik, she won't try it. Even immediately after the marriage, when her ex was always calling and asking after her, she would tell and how she told him to stop calling her and the guy will say they should just remain friends. She told the guy that the only male friend she has is her husband and whosoever her husband approves to be her friend, hence, he should be her husband friend before becoming her friend. The poor guy would not stop calling. I remember he called on a Saturday, I was at home. My wife just said, my husband is here now, just tell him you want to be a secret friend of his wife. That was the last time the guy disturbed her, to the best of my knowledge. So, your wife appears to be willing, the ex is willing and you are not in charge of the marriage. Too bad Bro. Honestly, too bad.

Bros u fall my hand, u aren't ashamed to say that u cheating on ur wife though she yet to find out. And u are among these group of men like the OP that thinks that men can cheat and women cannot. U are kind that make women to cheat as revenge.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 29, 2017
Op u are a kidult for bringing ur family topic to nairaland where people with little or no morals will also give u advice. U are a flirt and cheat so u push ur wife back to her ex both of u are wrong, stop wailing cos u started it. U both need to sit down and sort urselfs out, if i were u i will remove this thread imagine people insulting u and ur wife calling her prostitute does it sound? Ur family secret should remain ur secret.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by lilyheaven: 1:15pm On May 29, 2017
Kakamorufu:
don't be a stranger

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.