Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,128 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Broken Heart*** - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Heart*** (20246 Views)

Letter To A Broken Heart / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
princ007:
Shedding tears
take heart o
Re: Broken Heart*** by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
take heart o
lol
Re: Broken Heart*** by MhizDherbee(f): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm touched
Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Peterkeys6 where u dey nah
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
sorry guys, I've really been busy but I'll update tonight
Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Peterkeys6:
no p we are waiting
Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Waiting Oo
Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Peterkeys6:
Still here
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Jenny and Rose became very good friends with us,Thompson and Jimmy were also with us.
We were done with our semester exams and so we always hangout together.
One fateful evening,I received a text from Lizzy and it reads"Peter,if I don't get you then no one will,not even Jennifer and don't think its an empty threat.I love you."
I was restless because Rose and Jenny already told us how dangerous Lizzy can be.
Rose, Jenny,Thompson and Jimmy came and I showed them the text.Jennifer didn't even show concern and wasn't that worried,Rose just told me to watch over Jennifer.
We talked about other things before they announced their departure.Oh!!I forgot to say something, Thompson and Jenny are now dating and I can tell Jimmy and Rose are getting along well.
Jennifer thought me how to drive and aunty Blessing visits us once a while.
I and Jennifer decided to take a lil walk one evening since The latest couples(Jimmy,Rose and Thompson, Jennifer)went for a date. We held hands and that was when I knew I was truly in love with Her.I felt something I've never felt before and before I knew it,I started expressing my feelings in a way that I couldn't explain. it was already dark and before I could say "Piro"I felt those warm lips on mine,I couldn't resist it and I returned the kiss back and she whispered"I love you in my ears".
We saw a car rushing towards our direction,Jennifer held my hands tightly and we saw some figures rushing down from the car.
They came closer and I recognized them.
Rose made us hurried to the car and zoomed off,I looked outside and saw a car parked at the spot we were and that was when Jenny told us that Mrs Johnson was after us.

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Tank U Nxt Pls
Re: Broken Heart*** by EvaJael(f): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wow wow wow. peterkeys6 you're doing great. I'm still mixing up names here biko help me
Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mrs Johnson!!!!!! My Peter and Jennifer bayii
Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Things was getting complex and we had to fight all this together and with the help of rose and Jenny, we managed to get to Mrs. Johnson and her family.
On a faithful Sunday evening, Jennifer and I barged in to the sitting room of the Johnsons and I was sure they were surprised to have seen us. Lizzy was surprised the most. Jennifer was pointing her gun at mrs Johnson while I was pointing mine at mr Johnson. LIzzy was already on her knees begging and I could see real tears falling from her eyes but the deed has already been done and nothing is going to stop me from executing my plans. “Now tell us how you killed my parents” I said shouting at the both of them. “After killing his parents, as if that was not enough you went ahead and killed my dad and now you are going to pay for it “Jennifer said with bloodshot eyes. “Peter, I know we have wronged you and Jennifer but you see, it wasn’t, my fault. If I didn’t do what I did then I would have been in jail today and you know how can tarnish my image. Your dad was a good man and everyone knew that but his good deeds led him to his death” Mr Johnson said without shame.
At this point, Jenny and Rose came in.” I knew the two of you are behind this”Mrs Johnson said pointing at Rose. I couldn’t believe this two aren’t ashamed of themselves and saying it proudly how he killed my parents for his own selfish interest.”Will you just shut up shameless lesbian; you are not even ashamed of yourself. You are destroying the lives of teenage girls by initiating them into your cult and turning them to lesbians and yet you are here trying to protect what bleeping dignity” Jennifer yelled. I could see surprise written all over mr Johnson’s face and I could tell its getting more interesting. “What? Mr Johnson asked but all he could get was a kind of look that could kill that mosquito disturbing your life. “yes we have heard all your confessions and I think with this, we can send you both to jail.” That was inspector ken. Well you might be wondering what our plans were. Jennifer and I went to meet inspector ken uncle p’s friend and we explained everything to him and he promised to help us out and sure he didn’t disappoint us, Mr Johnson can control everyone in the police force but certainly not inspector ken because he doesn’t take anything injustice. My uncle’s lawyer was also involved and he promised to help also.
Wow!!finally the day has come when mr and mrs Johnson will face the consequences of their evil acts and the day is today. The Johnson’s lawyer came up and blabs all he could but our lawyer simply came up and played what I have recorded from our conversation at the Johnson’s resident and that was all we needed to win the case. They were sentenced to life imprisonment………..

TO BE CONTINUED….

2 Likes

Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
EvaJael:
Wow wow wow. peterkeys6 you're doing great. I'm still mixing up names here biko help me
lol...Jennifer=uncle peter's daughter
jenny=Rose's gang
Rose=Piro's ex girlfriend
lizzy=mr and mrs johnson's daughter
thompson and jimmy=[piro's friends
Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 2:03am On Jun 20, 2017
grin
Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2017
What next? Jennifer and Peter
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
That day, we went home happily and celebrated our victory, Thompson and Jimmy bought wines and we ate and drank. Inspector ken then warned us to be careful with lizzy because from the way he is seeing her, she could be dangerous and as desperate as she is she could go extra miles. We vowed to keep ourselves from any form of trouble. “Peter, I am sorry for every pain I have caused you In the past and I promise it won’t happen again, I have changed fully from my evil ways, am no longer a lesbian and no longer a cult member.” Rose said and I could tell she really regretted her past. I went straight to her and hugged her tightly, Jenny also apologized and we all reunited once again and indeed it was a happy day but yet the thought of my parent’s death were still fresh in my head and also uncle Peter’s death kept ringing in my brain.

(THREE YEARS LATER)
How time flies. It’s been three years already and yet the love I have for Jennifer kept growing stronger and couldn’t help but thank God for that. Thompson and Jenny are still together likewise Rose and Jimmy. Aunty blessing calls and check up on us once a while but as it is now we are mature enough to take good care of ourselves. I graduated with a CGPA of 4.70 and was the best graduating student of that session followed by Jimmy and Thompson with 4.65 and 4.63 respectively. That day was a dream comes through, we were retained to start as assistant lecturers but I had to turn down the offer since uncle peter left so much for me to look after. His multimillion companies and other things but Thompson and Jimmy grabbed the opportunity at once and I am grateful they did.
Jenny and Rose also graduated that same year with us but Jennifer was in her 5th year because of her course. I was posted to abia state for my service, jimmy, Rose, Jenny and Thompson were posted to lagos, sokoto, Ibadan and yobe respectively for service. The day we were to move to our state(s) of service was really emotional, the night before, we were all together I and Jennifer and likewise the rest. We talked and recalled all the happy and sad moments together and that night was so special. Jennifer slept in my arms and wept also but I told her everything was going to be alright and am going to come back and stay with her forever. I was the last person to leave, Jennifer dropped me at the park and I could tell I was missing her already. I spoke with Thompson and Jimmy after I have arrived very late and night and they told me they had safe journeys .Rose and Jenny also called and we spoke well. I lodged in hotel where I will stay for maybe a week before I start work. I was to take biology in the school I was posted to. I called Jennifer and we spoke till 3am before we said our goodbyes.
I went to check the school I was posted to and wow!!! I could say it was worth the name” The king’s secondary school” a mixed boarding school. I went to meet the principal and I was surprised because she was the last person I expected to see. “Elizabeth Johnson, what are you doing here?” I asked surprised but she wasn’t surprised at all and that made everything worse.” Sweetheart, welcome to the king’s secondary school.

3 Likes

Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2017
What!!!?
Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
At first, lizzy made no silly moves and I was told that the school was built by her father and everything they own was handed over to her and that made her really wealthy since her parents left a lot for her. I and Jennifer speak on phone almost every hour and each time I’m on break we always talk also and it never occurred to me that lizzy was monitoring my every move until the day I caught her standing beside my window listening to my conversation with Jennifer.” Miss Principal, I hope I haven’t done anything wrong to be monitored” I asked jokingly and we both laughed.” I was just passing by and I said I should just say hi. So tell me how you’re coping with the stress and everything.” Lizzy said. “well, the stress is not that much but I can’t wait for my service year to be over so u could get out of here” I replied and she looked at me a bit surprised. “What if I decide to retain you here? You know I have the power to do all that and even though my family name has been brought down to nothing, I have people who will remain loyal till death”. She bragged. “Lizzy lets not start this here okay? I don’t want to be retained here and you can keep your wealth, connections and everything because I have a lot to handle when am through from here.” I told her and she quietly stood up and left. I called Thompson and Jimmy and told them everything that was happening and they advised me to be very careful, we talked about many things and glad they were also doing well in their relationships. I called Rose and jenny and told them also and they just told me to be very careful and do what I went there to do and get back to my real work. I later called Jennifer and she was so happy from the way she spoke and I called tell the distance wasn’t affecting our relationship at all and that made me loved her more. I was already getting familiar with things around and other staffs, I was given a self contain to reside by the school management and I was grateful although the house is in the school compound since the school is a big one. But one thing kept ringing in my brain and it’s the fact that i am working in the school that was owned by the killers of my parents and uncle p. One faithful Sunday evening, I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door, I walked up to the door sluggishly and opened the door because I wasn’t expecting anyone at the particular time. I saw lizzy standing right in front of my door sexily dressed up.”Good evening sweetheart, hope you’re having fun here?” Lizzy asked and I just smiled.” Wont you be kind enough to allow me in?” she requested but I had to find a way to stop her from going in. “you see, the room is very scattered and I was trying to put something in order before you came.” I lied but she wasn’t ready to hear my excuses and she used her body to push both I and the door and she went in. “wow so you’re this neat?” she asked searching the room with her eyes but my mind was not at rest because she might try to initiate something unpleasant and I am not ready to take anything from her, I am just giving her the respect she deserves as the proprietor and principal of the school I was posted to.

3 Likes

Re: Broken Heart*** by Toyin223(f): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm God Will Help U
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Toyin223:
Hmmmmmmmm God Will Help U
God will help him o
Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
This Lizzy of a girl should warn herself o
Re: Broken Heart*** by SEEDORF441(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mr man update nw
Re: Broken Heart*** by sirblero(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
I Love Yah Story Brother... More Ideas !!
Re: Broken Heart*** by mrmakios092: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
the best way to boost your account
Re: Broken Heart*** by Dessyt(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2017
queenitee:
Oya let's go
go where?
Re: Broken Heart*** by Dessyt(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2017
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]Hey oga! come and complete what you started o!
Re: Broken Heart*** by hormobolanle: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow
did story is making sense o
Peter shouldn't have accepted d apartment in d first place cos he should have seen dis day coming
let's see aw he escape dis temptation of Lizzy
n it seems he didn't even tell his girlfriend Jenifer

well,our author wehdon pop I hail
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
lol...thanks guys..I promise to post today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / MINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.