Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle (78023 Views)

Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by goodlifehyd(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2017
I dont need to exchange words with you, no amount of words can change the stinking thing you got upstairs #Shalom
enemyofprogress:
but you go about killing his followers, you people are bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by shiftback: 3:51pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Christians, especially those of Northern extraction bearing Arabic names is nothing new.

Lots of Arabic words have been adopted into the Hausa Language.

So it's commonplace seeing Hausa Christians answer names like Suleiman, which corresponds to Solomon. Some Southern Muslims who were born in the north are also given such names. Christians bear names such as Iliya, Auwal, Mustapha, Aliyu, Garba, and the likes.

However, a Muslim bearing Paul is unusual. Because Muslims hate anything Christian. In Northern Nigeria, he would be forced to adopt an Arabic name.
stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by pawesome(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2017
Sunofgod:
The converts tend to be worse terrorists...... just my observation.

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Corson: 3:52pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Paul is a biblical name.

He was born Christian but got introduced to the Muslim faith by his mother, a devout Muslim.

His other brother's name is Mathias.

Paul is not Biblical name. Paul is a Roman name.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Corson: 3:54pm On May 28, 2017
RapportNaija:
I hate to burst your bubble, but these pictures are not recent. been on the internet for as much as I can't even remember. But the, I understand why OP will share it in this wonderful Ramadan. Kudos!

Really? You sir, sure are an ignorant. Paul Labile Pogba posted the video on his official page less than 24 hours ago.

P.S. Ignorant according to the dictionary is someone lacking knowledge or awareness in general.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Arolenani: 3:54pm On May 28, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Why Yoruba Muslims no dey do
suicide bombing sef..abi dey
no wan go heaven
Na kweshion i jus ask ooo.
Daddybright1986:
Why Yoruba Muslims no dey do
suicide bombing sef..abi dey
no wan go heaven
Na kweshion i jus ask ooo.

I av got an answer dude... Those that bomb in the North are boko haram's which is a tribe in the north and which they practise both religion too but majority of them are muslims.. Way back since 2010 boko haram has always terrorise their vicinities because they dnt believe in western education.. But the surprising thing till this moment is when they started kidnapping childrens nd people.. I cant speak of the situation based on the news we hear everyday.. I smell politics tooo.. So moral lessons those muslims that bomb are just reading wrong meanings to the word of Allah.. Claiming if u dnt kill a soul.. No heaven nd so on.. I'm a muslim.. Born muslim.. But I believe in jesus as a prophet of God.. Both muslim nd xtain worship the almighty God but through diff. Languages and platform
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Shortyy(f): 3:54pm On May 28, 2017
elmisti:

he is fasting grin
I'll fast with him! cheesy
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by pawesome(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Christians, especially those of Northern extraction bearing Arabic names is nothing new.

So it's commonplace seeing Hausa Christians answer names like Suleiman, which corresponds to Solomon. Some Southern Muslims who were born in the north are also given such names. Christians bear names such as Iliya, Auwal, Mustapha, Aliyu, Garba, and the likes.

However, a Muslim bearing Paul is unusual. Because Muslims hate anything Christian. In Northern Nigeria, he would be forced to adopt an Arabic name.
Na una type d cause crisis....wich nothern state hv u been to recently dt u spewing shii lik dis
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by drewsman: 3:55pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:
What about Pastor Suleiman?
Suleiman actually means Solomon
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Shortyy(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
demsid:
what more can't money do. money is good.
Dummy everything isn't about money. I like pogba, his body and all that turns me on
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Corson: 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Continue, Oni ro, omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by bestpunterever: 4:00pm On May 28, 2017
RapportNaija:
I hate to burst your bubble, but these pictures are not recent. been on the internet for as much as I can't even remember. But the, I understand why OP will share it in this wonderful Ramadan. Kudos!
what bubble u want to bust? Or u want to show the whole world how stupid u are.
results:
Paul Pogba travels to Mecca to mark the start of Ramadan
days after lifting the Europa League trophy
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4548720/Man-Utd-midfielder-Paul-Pogba-marks-start-Ramadan.html

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Corson: 4:00pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is this the goals Manchester United asked you to give them?

No wonder he couldn't live up to the amount he was bought...
This guy reminds me of Adebowale the Woolwich guy.

I always taught Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies

Obinkita, 47 years old, from Aba, net worth N9845.83 said Paul Pogba is not living up to expectation because he's a Muslim.

Just imagine...

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by enemyofprogress: 4:01pm On May 28, 2017
goodlifehyd:
I dont need to exchange words with you, no amount of words can change the stinking thing you got upstairs #Shalom
truth hurts. You just got served tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by gretblue: 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
africanusvu:
.DOES MUSLIMS NEED UNDSTAND ENGLISH?.SORY I CANT WRITE ARABIC.0D
Your grammar is worse than the Muslims you are criticizing here.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by DrSuleiman100: 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
miky:
Does this guys want people to hate him in England??

Why go join muslims now of all times! No body want to associate with them, especially after the bombing..

So stupid
Stupid bigot. Go and help them to chase him away from England. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Xtfield(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Don't know Muslims answer Paul now shocked
Maybe he shortened his name. The full name may be something like Paululahi! Lol
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by drewsman: 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
azeeza:
and pastor jimoh Ibrahim in Abj.
Ibrahim is Abraham
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Goldfaze1: 4:06pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Suleiman is a Hausa name not a Muslim name, their is difference between Hausa name and Muslim name.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Naruto87(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
at least he has more respect compared to the Saudi king that shakes hands with trump wife...and he is suppose to be a leader. imagine she left her heair open in Saudi but had d decency to cover it when they visited the pope...am sad but I bliv Islam is above them.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by DrSuleiman100: 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
drewsman:

Ibrahim is Abraham
If you are Abraham and I call you Ibrahim, will you answer?
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by adenine02: 4:08pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is this the goals Manchester United asked you to give them?

No wonder he couldn't live up to the amount he was bought...
This guy reminds me of Adebowale the Woolwich guy.

I always taught Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies

i guess it a crime now for him to be a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
So a Muslim can bear the name Jonathan sef
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by africanusvu(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
gretblue:

Your grammar is worse than the Muslims you are criticizing here.
.Good 4 u bomber.heard u peple fucking av maddde an online fucking bomb?
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by DrSuleiman100: 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
Goldfaze1:

Suleiman is a Hausa name not a Muslim name, their is difference between Hausa name and Muslim name.
Have you read Quran before? If not, shut up your halitotic mouth.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by goodlifehyd(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
Your moniker says it all, Kid you need to grow up reason with ur brain and not ur feet#Shalom
enemyofprogress:
truth hurts. You just got served tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by fof1: 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
Zaitoon:

There is no hierarchy in Islam. Our prayers break down all the human-made barriers. Everyone is equal in front of Allah. Whether they are black or white, rich or poor, presidents or janitors, we all come together and stand shoulder to shoulder while praying. It is a proof of true equality, solid unity and universal brotherhood and sisterhood.

Allah says in the Qur’an: "O humankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Allah’s sight is the greatest of you in piety. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)

THIS IS D DECEIT OF LUCIFER. HELL FIRE IS LOADING EVERY DAY. ONE DAY WE WILL ALL KNOW WHAT D TRUTH REALLY IS. HOPE IT WILL NOT BE TOO LATE.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Paparazzi2244: 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
Keep it up pogba..

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Intendy: 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Lol,what of Pastor samsideen Saka ??
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Origin(f): 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Fear God in everything you do. Muslims bear Isa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), Mariam (Mary), Harun (Aaron) etc. If you do not know please ask and stop all this lies and stereotypes. Muslims follow Jesus to God.

You call them names, insult them , yet they leave you. I wonder who the BETTER person is.

I'm already seeing people comment about his character just because they found out he is a Muslim. Keep on hating.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Shafiiimran99: 4:15pm On May 28, 2017
EazyMoh:

He probably converted and change of name after conversion to Islam is not compulsory. He may have decided to retain his given name and there is nothing wrong with that.
Provided the name is good and has notin to do with idol worshipers like ogunkola, awokunle etc
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by zabuur: 4:16pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Don't know Muslims answer Paul now shocked

Sorry about that. Paul Labile Pogba was introduced to the Islam by his mum. Oh I get it, u don't feel comfortable with it.

Funny right, the worlds most expensive footballer is a Muslim.

Don't get it twisted, the richest African is also a Muslim

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team / AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.