Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45619 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by OtemAtum: 5:34pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother, that's not true.. Are you trying to say that all those that fall under the anointing are only under the reflex of fatigue or excess emotions? undecided
The majority fell due to excess emotion, some just want to fall so that they won't be termed witches or wizards.
Mind you, emotion could be fear, feeling of joy, etc. There is nothing like Anointing, all we have is psychology.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by eph123(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Aderolah these are the muslims that placed embargo on their thread but jump into Christian threads .

I told you their religious tolerance level is low that's why they can't stand scrutiny.

As for you, I'm always around to force hot akara into your mouth to make sure you break your fast with my hard knuckles

rotfl.... cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Aaronsrod: 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
Immorttal:
if all atheists are going to hell then prepare to go to hell of other religions for not believing in their gods
There is only one God. Who do you worship if not Him? Answer well.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 5:37pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

When did it become a crime visiting church?

Oh, because I'm an atheist, I should refrain from Churches/Mosque or what?
You're simply implying I should keep off from Christian and Muslim friends. Life isn't so Bro, life is simple but difficult for those who take it hard

Any way na the type of u God dey arrest then make proper use of to arrest other atheist. u never jam true power of God where true man of God stand. the day it will come on you is very close. pls I urge u to continue visiting. God definitely has plans for u
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by TechPanda(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

atheist claim to use their brain but cannot use it to think of the meaning of the evolution theory

You're Trying To Sound Like An Atheist. Science Can't Answer All.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Aaronsrod: 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
Topgainer:

So,
How do you know you are not the one to be found screaming in endless pain from the pit of Hell? You think you have the keys of hell's gate as gateman and the heat will not reach you at the gate post.

I noticed that people under the ministration of occultic Bishops who claim Christianity and practice half Judaism but are neither, often brag about this 'pit of hell' and threaten people with it.

It is real. Be ye not boasful. neither wise in your own conceits my broda. You are not bigger than God.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by TechPanda(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

Any way na the type of u God dey arrest then make proper use of to arrest other atheist. u never jam true power of God where true man of God stand. the day it will come on you is very close. pls I urge u to continue visiting. God definitely has plans for u

Nah Him Type God Go Fit Use Write A Newer Testament. #SaintPaulDoings
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Goshen360(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2017
There's nothing like "falling under the anointing" in the new covenant nor to Christianity. How is the anointing you received that's supposed to keep and uphold you be the same anointing knocking you down?

God is not the author of confusion but men!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
The majority fell due to excess emotion, some just want to fall so that they won't be termed witches or wizards.
Mind you, emotion could be fear, feeling of joy, etc. There is nothing like Anointing, all we have is psychology.
Hehehe.. All these guys sha cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

The day wey God go decend on Adepeter26 ehn, I go just dey laugh that day cos I know he will be responsible for converting his fellow Nairaland Atheists to Christians cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by hollamat(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
if am not wrong did you just say big boys and girls wnt fall cos of there crush does that mean falling under anointing is a choice
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

Any way na the type of u God dey arrest then make proper use of to arrest other atheist.
I was a Christian. The reverse of Paul is my own case..
u never jam [b]true power

So you will agree with me that, there is fake and true power... That's a good start....
How do I know the true power cos I have tasted virtually all the true power and they end up being fake.
of God

Of which God? There are 4200 God, which of the true power of these God?
There where true man of God stand.

How do I know these true men of God cos I ve had encountered with virtually all the top men of God aside Apostle Suleman, Daniella Okeke sugar daddy.
the day it will come on you is very close.

Same way the kingdom of God has always been at hand for the past 2000years?abeg,wake me when the time comes.
pls I urge u to continue visiting.

I do visit only when I have less duties at hand. And will always visit when am less busy
God definitely has plans for u
ME sef have plans for That God.....

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by APCsupporter: 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Aderolah these are the muslims that placed embargo on their thread but jump into Christian threads .

I told you their religious tolerance level is low that's why they can't stand scrutiny.

As for you, I'm always around to force hot akara into your mouth to make sure you break your fast with my hard knuckles

lol. if only you knew how many times I have been banned on this forum due to e-fights. I'm being soft with you for a reason. and this section is not meant for Christians alone so I have the right to comment.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
TechPanda:

Nah Him Type God Go Fit Use Write A Newer Testament. #SaintPaulDoings
If only you know God exist nothing but within your mind......

I pray to God that may you discover him early. May you know he never truly existed
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:

Yes I will agree with you that Muslims have low tolerance level that's why an average muslin is very aggressive and arrogant.

The tolerance level of South West Muslims is even fair, that of the north is very astonishing

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
Sir tosyne2much, you're always on point.
So that is you @ dp?

On a lighter note, do you equally fall under the anointing?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
The day wey God go decend on Adepeter26 ehn, I go just dey laugh that day cos I know he will be responsible for converting his fellow Nairaland Atheists to Christians cheesy cheesy
Egbon tosyne2much, you no go kill me with laugh oooo grin

May Lucifer open your eyes to truth as well wink
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by OtemAtum: 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hehehe.. All these guys sha cheesy
Yes, even babalawo(herbalists) know how to use this same psychology. When they come with a cowry to touch the head of their customer, such customer thinks that some spiritual forces would come, then he or she faints even before the cowry touches his head. That is what makes them believe the herbalist afterwards, but he might just be scamming them as the modern herbalists(pastors) do in church too.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
eph123:

rotfl.... cheesy cheesy
I'm ready for them

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by eph123(f): 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm ready for them

I wonder why their section has padlock and key to comment, yet they will be running riot on other threads in the Religion section. No be their fault. Mschew.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by OlujobaSamuel: 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
i believe strongly in God but i dont for once believe in this falling tinz, i dont fall and i see no reason to.
modified.
seun, abeg lock up christian thread also, why that nonsense on muslim thread?
they can use that platform in connivance with your mod(which i believe must be a muslim) to plan a evil act against the nation due to wider reach of nairaland forum and the privacy enjoyed.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yes, even babalawo(herbalists) know how to use this same psychology. When they come with a cowry to touch the head of their customer, such customer thinks that some spiritual forces would come, then he or she faints even before the cowry touches his head. That is what makes them believe the herbalist afterwards, but he might just be scamming them as the modern herbalists(pastors) do in church too.
Ewwwwww, you gAt no chill Otem
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
hollamat:
if am not wrong
did you just say big boys and girls wnt fall cos of there crush
does that mean falling under anointing is a choice
Some of them don't connect their minds to it
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2017
MasterRahl:
Sir tosyne2much, you're always on point.
So that is you @ dp?

On a lighter note, do you equally fall under the anointing?
I have never for once fallen sha cheesy

Well, that's me on my DP.. Were you surprised ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Immorttal: 6:01pm On May 28, 2017
Aaronsrod:

There is only one God. Who do you worship if not Him? Answer well.
which God? His name
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Zaitoon: 6:01pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I will agree with you that Muslims have low tolerance level that's why an average muslin is very aggressive and arrogant.

The tolerance level of South West Muslims is even fair, that of the north is very astonishing
seriously and you have to generalize undecided
How many Muslims have you met ??

This thread is not about Islam and Muslims and instead of you to caution her, you decided to join her.

Maybe you should write 10 reasons why Muslims are not tolerant since you have met all the muslims in this world undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:

They run into this place but padlock their own. I will continue to torment them for now till i log out

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
Immorttal:
which God? His name
I wanted asking as well o-o. cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:
interesting

I dedicate this FTC to all atheists and freethinkers in Nigeria, I have a dream that one day atheism would be more accepted in our society

A big amen to that grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by winnerz: 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:
interesting

I dedicate this FTC to all atheists and freethinkers in Nigeria, I have a dream that one day atheism would be more accepted in our society

For the fact that you are the FTC on this thread. That means to me you are eager to read the things of God, therefore I believe you believe there is God! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
May God reveal His existence to you before circumstances force you to believe He exists.. That's all I will say cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.