Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) (17416 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 4:18pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=FieryJustice post=56959699][/quote] Still waiting for you in d cage... no fall my hand. enter joor
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by FieryJustice(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2017
Mylestone:

1 cold bottle of HEINEKEN 4 DIS GUY
thank you my brother
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by FieryJustice(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
Rtopzy:
Still waiting for you in d cage... no fall my hand. enter joor
make I gym first

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Snitch41(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:
complimenting a girl facial beauty,character,intelligence is okay, but these obsession with private parts by men is silly.
Are all girls sex objects? Show respect
ds is a sexual topic u are listing morals in.

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 4:27pm On May 28, 2017
FieryJustice:

make I gym first
Lolz.....
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by kingphoenix10: 4:36pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

That's because women foolishly believe that if we date a sexy woman, we should stop doing the exact same thing that got her by our side. At the 1st place. Having a look, when a damn good looking woman passes is MANDATORY, and a man who doesn't look because of his woman by his side, is a damn fool!
So my woman is sexy so I automatically lose all my ability to value good looking women, and because of my woman's insecurity low self esteem, I should pretend that I don't see any other woman than her?!
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

Oboy you get sense oh. Na 401 u get for Jamb? U gbaski Jare. Nailed it
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by lashorrt(f): 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.

they have uncontentious spirits controlling their destinies.

Nothing but the truth. grin
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.

When you say MEN i hope you've included your father,grandfather, brother n husband(if any) in your comment.I am a content man n wont judge every women coz of a misbehaving ‎ few.
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by adajoe555: 4:49pm On May 28, 2017
waist trainer in action
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by FreeSpirited: 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.

Now this is finishing of the make folk... Meanwhile, women are controlled by Ogbanje grin
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by lordraiden(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2017
Chaiii My dick ohh
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Doctorfitz: 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Behind even the sexiest most beautiful women on earth, there is always a man tired of fukcing her.../ FACT!!!
Ask the Halle Berrys etc

True talk bro
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Erums(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2017
Damn... The first gal... Sooooofineeeeee
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by sexy74(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
Kemperor:
If i cheat on her then it is spiritual....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUj-_n3jStv/
When you enter the place you go know say hole na hole, but na face different.

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by ignis: 5:41pm On May 28, 2017
A cheater will cheat irrespective of the wife he have.

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by omogidi234(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2017
Kemperor:

OP, jokes apart. If you are with any of these, you already need deliverance.
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 28, 2017
We will cheat. If you don't want us to cheat.

Empty our balls regularly. It must be empty, if not........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by michaelbelgium(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Stop sexualising women, show some respect. why must a girl body instead of brain be your attracted point? I hate guys who behave that way, its an insult to me as a lady.
i love your comment and probably your kind of person
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by agrovick(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Stop sexualising women, show some respect. why must a girl body instead of brain be your attracted point? I hate guys who behave that way, its an insult to me as a lady.
LOL,
Quoting a post I read here, "na as goat stand for market, dem go price am"
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by khoiboy1(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
vladhillz:
damn..yur eyes can enchant a god

Smooth.... cool
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
Bros, I can say with all confidence you will cheat......if you eventually marry any of them, their assets which drew you to them will sag, you will feel nothing for her and resolve to a younger lady with asset to satisfy you.....
A babe with good asset and without brain is useless to the society
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by khiaa(f): 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
Actually it's 4 different girls.
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by colossus91(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
Snitch41:
"u have a fine brain".. how is dat a conversation starter..?
This one mad me grin
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
We so much objectify women and forget that they are not like property that don't have a will of theirs!
Just because she's so hot, doesn't mean she's a nice person, doesn't mean you can have her and doesn't mean you are compartible and also doesn't mean women not as attractive physically are inferior!

This is a complex we have created and it ruins people's lives when someone falls short of expectations!

Above all, Love is the most important and it is truly blind...metaphor!
Kemperor:

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by boiz2men(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:
complimenting a girl facial beauty,character,intelligence is okay, but these obsession with private parts by men is silly.
Are all girls sex objects? Show respect

when a girl turns her back to the camera so that her ass would show in the picture, if you were a guy would you be interested in how intelligent she is or how deep she might be....

if guys see you (generic) as a sex object... its your fault

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by phemmyfour: 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
Priscy01:
She Fine reach me?
you fit reveal your hips like her
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Drnice: 7:44pm On May 28, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.

Men are satisfied when u detect their weak points.
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Drnice: 7:48pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Men would always be men..they can never change..even if the most beautiful and curvy woman is ryte beside them..u will still see their eyes moving and checking other ladies backside and boobs...
Then, try me and I will prove u wrong 99% test & proved. So far as u are from the "Igbo tribe."
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by adexdon(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2017
u nid more Dan deliverance
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Drnice: 7:50pm On May 28, 2017
favourmic:
its not about how sexy she is its all about her behavior that we make you cheat or not.....

Well written, bros!

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by jeyselassie(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.

especially the ones from your house. why are they like that naa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.