Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) (17200 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Including your mum and your sister na.
Please reply my PM; I want to put u to good use... Thanks dearie...
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2017
I will still cheat...I don't eat only one puci
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by drunkpunk(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
jagugu88li:
Does it depend on her big butt and thin waist?

Sunday threads though undecided

4th pic.....she is a beauty
I admire ladies who compliment their fellow ladies. Thumbs up aunty!
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by drunkpunk(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2017
charijee:
I'm seeing different faces

The mere fact that you showcased different ladies means you'll never be satisfied with either of them
One pot of assorted peppersoup for your intelligence

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Mhissgaga(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/s] And you think I'm like that?

How would I know
U might be like that nah
Are u not a man
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 29, 2017
drunkpunk:

I admire ladies who compliment their fellow ladies. Thumbs up aunty!

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by millsak(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
charijee:
I'm seeing different faces

The mere fact that you showcased different ladies means you'll never be satisfied with either of them

wow girl, you awesome. my sentiment exactly. love u girl.

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

How would I know
U might be like that nah
Are u not a man
You have a negative thought towards me

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Mhissgaga(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
You have a negative thought towards me

Why would my thoughts abouh u be negative
Just saying ...I can't judge u though..maybe u r different..just maybe ...and if truly u r different..then keep it up
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by LydayBobo(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2017
FieryJustice:
I will still cheat joor
grin

I am a proud cheater
Wa gbayi
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by mzhorlah(f): 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
No matter how endowed and beautiful a lady is, A Casanova wouldn't stop being a Casanova.
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2017
Snitch41:
go bleep like 5 random chics in sequence. Let's c how u feel den. . Ds is just a facade.

Been there, done that! What am tryina say is that...your showing us this babe bocs she looks sexy odes not mean she is a keeper!
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by MaziOmenuko: 8:52pm On May 29, 2017
Amarabae:
complimenting a girl facial beauty,character,intelligence is okay, but these obsession with private parts by men is silly.
Are all girls sex objects? Show respect

But most girls don't flaunt intelligence, character nor beauty; rather they flaunt their curves and sexiness. They go by the names slay queens, pepper them hang and so on. Why wouldn't the male folks idolise their sexiness since that is the only thing they bring to the table?

2 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by charijee(f): 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
millsak:

wow girl, you awesome. my sentiment exactly. love u girl.

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by charijee(f): 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
drunkpunk:

One pot of assorted peppersoup for your intelligence
Ayam waiting grin
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by xynerise: 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
Amarabae:
complimenting a girl facial beauty,character,intelligence is okay, but these obsession with private parts by men is silly.
Are all girls sex objects? Show respect

Most girls flaunt their sexual parts. You shouldn't blame the young man
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Why would my thoughts abouh u be negative
Just saying ...I can't judge u though..maybe u r different..just maybe ...and if truly u r different..then keep it up

Na so cheesy
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by goldman777: 9:21pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=britzz post=56960752]
When you say MEN i hope you've included your father,grandfather, brother n husband(if any) in your comment.I am a content man n wont judge every women coz of a misbehaving ‎ few.[/quote
Guy no kill me with laff abeg grin]
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by goldman777: 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Bros, I can say with all confidence you will cheat......if you eventually marry any of them, their assets which drew you to them will sag, you will feel nothing for her and resolve to a younger lady with asset to satisfy you.....
A babe with good asset and without brain is useless to the society

grin
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by gabi101(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2017
OP,i thought the-same when i was with my ex...not until i found myself in za oza room with anoza clientz
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by drunkpunk(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
charijee:
Ayam waiting grin
How would you like it served? Igbo or calabar?
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by charijee(f): 12:41pm On May 30, 2017
drunkpunk:

How would you like it served? Igbo or calabar?
Lol grin
I'm neither Igbo nor Calabar, so serve it in a general way smiley
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2017
Priscy01:
She Fine reach me?

U wey be like man

2 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by johnson232: 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Men would always be men..they can never change..even if the most beautiful and curvy woman is ryte beside them..u will still see their eyes moving and checking other ladies backside and boobs...
This is not true.....
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Montana104(f): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
MissCuppy:
Including your mum and your sister na.

I concur!!!
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by ndubueze92(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.

they have uncontentious spirits controlling their destinies.
Another fallacious statement.... Maybe generalizing it maybe a bit above the scale...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? / JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.