Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99519 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 12:22am On May 29, 2017
zanogo:

Since you inherited a lazy brain,let us go the easy way,check the land size of imo,enugu,ebonyi,anambra and abia states add it together and compare the number you get to that of Niger state,you will be surprised.Google is your friend,put your lazy brain to work and never again over estimate the size of your 5 "hamlets" states.

eastern shires.... grin grin grin...red soil...but the soil is fruitful still though....things grow on it...red soil that grow food.....very strange... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2017
TheCabal:
All these insults and incitement. I don't see how this has anything to do with BIAFRA.

I believe this is just the east wanting to incite violence in Nigeria. It does not make sense.

BIAFRA was never about the east freedom but Ojukwu's selfish desires. I am very angry but we should not respond emotionally.

We need to stay calm and follow this issue in a peaceful manner. Their is more to this than what meets the eyes.

Please stay calm, this is just an attempt to start civil disturbance.

Let them get more confident, with time they will show us who the true leader of IPOB is. Nnamdi Kanu has handlers , it is these handlers we should target.
I trust you are a wise man so you need not go far in search of his handlers. Kanu is now a jew.... that's enough hint

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by keyzblaze(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2017
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

God bless Nigeria

www.blazegist.us

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 12:24am On May 29, 2017
Ikeg:

I wonder where the Bleep you were when a northerner and a yoruba did this during GEJ administration

You lost ALWAYS ALWAYS can't take the same heat of shit you lots started.

but jonathan was realy a moroon......why do you even care about jonathan that much anyways....

the moroon is not even igbo...!!!!...

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2017
buchilino:

TYPICAL SW PPLE.
no typical ipob illiterate. You can't even take simple correction yet you expect others to be civil with you. Just type this under google "is it rude to type in caps". The moment you stop yelling like a deranged monkey then we can have a sensible argument

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2017
zanogo:

your foolishness is of the latest version,you are from a tribe that is a big shame to the black race, your people can not stay in their land to save their lives,you are from a dead zone,yoruba land is home to your people more than anywhere in the world yet you are still ungrateful,bunch of economic refugees and corruption enablers but beware all these will soon stop .....Very soon
Bleep you! when Biafra comes and very soon too, your stinking yoruba land will become desolate cos all igbos will leave your God forsaken land. Kenu is now a Jew so I hope you and your fulani masters know what that means........ remember the jewish hostages held at entebbe airport. a wor is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

If you are from Akwa Ibom, I am from Enugu. And i say use your head and dont be stupid. grin grin

grin
How? From inception we were not left behind (Philip Effiong was there).

Any southerner believing Nigeria is better than if Biafra should come is one of the foolish politithief (which you may be one)!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2017
wristbangle:

My comment is bereft of promoting violence. Even eph123 will agree that the step your IPOB peeps are taking is far fetched and may attract bile and unscathed hatred/reaction from the Northerners.

Don't come here to cry wolf when the massacre starts hence drawing afonja for it. You have been warned

Don't allow your deep hatred for buhari consummate your likes to commit grave mistake.

Face your biafra agitation tactically.
Buhari is a murderer, paedophile, rapist and genocidist, a sworn enemy of the Igbos. He has the attributes of a cow. infact He values cows more than he values human lives so he shouldn't complain when he is called a cow. He shall die on the 30th of may

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by FriendNG: 12:31am On May 29, 2017
perez100:
Nothing like a cow named Buhari happened. You guys are trying to have false story to tell your children tomorrow. All killings in the North sparks off more provocation than this fake news. Besides, Igbos will return fire if 1966 genocide repeat itself.

Fire is too cool. Let them return Volcanoes.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by sylve11: 12:31am On May 29, 2017
hmmmmm cool
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Lush100(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2017
All these hatred stuff is totally unnecessary. I prefer diplomatic route to secession.(prefer restructuring through) leaders should speak up for this at the Senate to avoid bloodshed

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Ikeg: 12:31am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

but jonathan was realy a moroon......why do you even care about jonathan that much anyways....

Will you shut up that your mouth.

You lots insulted, degraded and mocked GEJ throughout his administration. You northerners applauded the Bleep out anyone who made it his or her part time job to belittle that man and his family despite his age.

But the second your beloved Buhari is given the same treatment you lots did, you immediately start wailing like a bunch of hyena screeching about "igbos do not respect their elders" and threatening violence. Like who the Bleep is even scared of una violence. You lots get violent over ANYTHING. Like who even afraid of it anymore when it is a MONTHLY act by you lots.

Where the Bleep was the so called respect for elders when you lots were wishing death to GEJ, naming your goats after him, calling him a buff00n, his wife a hippo and his son a fat cow. Where the hell was all that respect for the elder you lots have been wailing all over this page for. Ndi ara

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

as buhari is not Hausa nor Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32am On May 29, 2017
menwongo:

grin
How? From inception we were not left behind (Philip Effiong was there).

Any southerner believing Nigeria is better than if Biafra should come is one of the foolish politithief (which you may be one)!

I refuse to be stvpid. And so my conversation with you ends here. You are not making sense again and you don't like facts. You only want to be going back and forth.
It's possible you are on your period, so let me leave you to your cramps.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by LukmonSodiq(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2017
buchilino:
I CAN USE ANYTHING I LIKE. Y DOES IT AFFECT U SO MUCH, COULD IT BE DATS D WAY UR PPLE BEHAVE?. IF I USES CAPITAL LETTERS TO A FELLOW IGBO, IJAW, ISOKO ETC DEY DON'T SEEMS TO MIND. SO Y IS IT A PROBLEM TO U GUYS. C Y WE DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF DIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIA. U DON'T NO ME NEITHER DO I U, BUT UR ALREADY PICKING ISSUES WITH ME
Its not nice writing in block letters. It's not even readable.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

You are absolutely right my brother. I want that too. But that is not the issue. The issue is not repeating 1966. Their approach would have been successful if they have not been slandering and insulting. In 1966, it led to killings and more. How can an offended fulani man take it when you are continually calling him cow? How can you attain liberty by hatred and slandering?
How can we let them go and they forcefully dominate minorities like the kalabaris, efiks, ijaws, etc? Remember those minorities were labelled mutineers and betrayers during the war. Many were slaughtered. It will be Nigeria's fault if that happens again.
The truth is when they go, Nigeria will border them 360 degrees. And they may end up being our refugees just the same way it is now. It is better managed now than to have them encompassed as a country.
My one cent.
Look at this ITK. so for your mind baa you wise. just look at the balderdash reasons for continued occupation of a land not yours. anyway a parasite will always live up to its characteristics. greedy parasitic theives.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:37am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

then migrate to other countries.....nobody is forcing you to be a nigerian....what...are we forcing you to be a nigerian at gun point...

pack your things and vacate the area...forget biafra...you cant have a nation in a nation....

we are not sudan....this is nigeria!!!...
you are deluded.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 12:38am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

I refuse to be stupid. And so my conversation with you ends here. You are not making sense again and you don't like facts. You only want to be going back and forth.
It's possible you are on your period, so let me leave you to your cramps.
But you sound like one if truly you are from Enugue. Or is it Benue State that makes you reason like this
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by LolaCole1(f): 12:40am On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba girl but I love nnamdi kanu so much.i wish our men could be brave like this.
Ss and se wants to go their way because they know they are the ones feeding nigeria.while we yorubas are begging them to stay,but since they refuse the best thing to do is to set them against each other,spoil ss mind against their eastern brothers but OH my GOD they are reconciling with each other.
If ss and se unite we are in trouble.
As for the cow I love cow headoo please nnamdi kanu my crush give me some.
Pepper soup mode activated.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On May 29, 2017
menwongo:

Stop fooling around
Niger state is not biger than Igbo States.
It can be biger than two of Igbo state but never can be compared to five Igbo states.

Leave your phone or computer and travel before digging poo!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I'm telling you bro, in 1966, Sardauna was the most powerful politician in Nigeria, Murdering him was murdering the pride of the people.. Today buhari has a Godlike status in the north, .the north is very volatile and these are the things that causes pogroms and not envy or jealousy.. .

Someone had better caution these people, they are going too far with this their madness
Kanu is now a Jew. I trust your lord and master knew d implication of harassing and arresting a jew when he cowardly released Kanu from prison. Buhari wouldn't have arrested Kanu in the first place if he knew he was a Jew. I trust Buhari has learnt his lessons by now....... when you see a goat laughing in front of a cow, you should ask yourself the kind of grass that goat eats

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 12:46am On May 29, 2017
Ikeg:

Will you shut up that your mouth.

You lots insulted, degraded and mocked GEJ throughout his administration. You northerners applauded the Bleep out anyone who made it his or her part time job to belittle that man and his family despite his age.

But the second your beloved Buhari is given the same treatment you lots did, you immediately start wailing like a bunch of hyena screeching about "igbos do not respect their elders" and threatening violence. Like who the Bleep is even scared of una violence. You lots get violent over ANYTHING. Like who even afraid of it anymore when it is a MONTHLY act by you lots.

Where the Bleep was the so called respect for elders when you lots were wishing death to GEJ, naming your goats after him, calling him a buff00n, his wife a hippo and his son a fat cow. Where the hell was all that respect for the elder you lots have been wailing all over this page for. Ndi ara

who bought a cow and named it jonathan

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by datribune: 12:46am On May 29, 2017
How can a people who once went on a suicidal war wit cassava sticks still be so obstinate as not to learn d lessons of history?.
When will some misguided igbo youth see d folly in their unmerited arrogance & disrespect?.
Who do dis igbo youth really like in Nigeria apart of d igbo?.
Wit d hatred d igbo spill on other tribes, how can they support them on or off dis forum?. May We never see d obstinacy, arrogance & stupidity dat brought about cassava-stick soldiers.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by FriendNG: 12:47am On May 29, 2017
farouk0403:

Yea he is, but i did the crossbreeding between your mom "Ndama breed" and your dad "Muturu" but to my surprise my F1 generation is "sokoto gudali" which is the one presented to nnamdi cownu.

I mean no offence tho wink

#I am immune to insults

10000 Likes
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:47am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

they already insulted the ol nigeria on their radio biafra anyways....sooo,nothing new.......if the northerners start suyanizing them again,then we will know why and dont defend them...

first they dehumanize you,then they attack you...nothing new....hitler did that with the jews too....

unfortunate for them,the north will not accept any bullshit from them...even boko haram will join in finishing them off...

they think nigeria is a joke,and can be messed around with....
the north can't do anything. they are now humbled. have you asked yourself why kanu was released despite calling Buhari a mad man. Buhari has not seen anything yet. this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by buchilino(m): 12:47am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
no typical ipob illiterate. You can't even take simple correction yet you expect others to be civil with you. Just type this under google "is it rude to type in caps". The moment you stop yelling like a deranged monkey then we can have a sensible argument

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH..................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Ikeg: 12:48am On May 29, 2017
xcolanto:

Thank you! These lots are terrible I tell you.
They did worse to GeJ but yet they got away with all of that because southerners don't have knives or know where an aboki shop is abi?
They must be thinking in their archaic minds this is 66! No one and I repeat No one has monopoly to violence.. Damn ingrates!!

Funny thing, the so called igbo taunting them in 1966 that led them to start killing igbos like they claimed have yet to be proven by them despite being asked repeatedly to provide one evidence.
When they were asked to provide evidence to back up their claims, this set of animals quoted a song made a year after they killed igbos claiming the igbos were singing that song. When asked how that was possible considering the date of the attack predate the date of the song. They changed story to igbo circulated images of theor slain brethren in a bread. Till date, no evidence of a existence of such image in ANY history book. When questioned on that fact, they provided an image made using Adobe/photoshop claiming that was the image. The fools neglected to learn that the image provided couldn't impossible be made at the era of the attacks as the technology they had at that time was still primitive even for Western nations.

Therefore, brings the conclusion the whole shit is a damn lie. The same way they always try to either play amnesia or try to blame their victims whenever they go on their psychopathic killing spree.

The reason igbos did not retaliate the 1966s attacks was because Ojukwu safe guarded their asses out of east. I suggest they read history. Ojukwu is no more around incase they've forgotten and there's not one single igbo politician in existence now that has the same power as Ojukwu had with igbos. Violence begets violence. Let them start jor and all those igbo criminals and thugs they keep wailing about will give them a reason to nickname us that. They seriously do not understand the concept of igbo are completely fed up with that zoo and being theor scapegoat for everything.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2017
Brugo:
They have started again. Petty people who act before considering the consequences.

The same Kanu that taunted the FG to arrest him begged for freedom from detention. When the drama ends we know who will cry foul.
how exactly did he beg to be released? is it by calling buhari a mad man?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Ikeg: 12:49am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

who bought a cow and named it jonathan

Oh you mean this image of a northerner naming his goat Johnthan eluded your brain eeh.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by buchilino(m): 12:50am On May 29, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Its not nice writing in block letters. It's not even readable.

REALLY?. WELL I CANT HELP IT. BUT D OTHER JACKASS IS A REAL DICK.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by manchester1: 12:50am On May 29, 2017
his lucky buhari is not in town

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.