Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99392 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Ikeg: 12:00am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will never listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts that followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a lot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sort of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together

I wonder where the Bleep you were when a northerner and a yoruba did this during GEJ administration

You lost ALWAYS ALWAYS can't take the same heat of shit you lots started.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

the guy is sick in london....when did he had the opportunity to ridicule ipob....buhari rarely speaks of igbos...

when last did buhari speak about ipob??....i dont remember buhari ever mentioning ipob in any interview..

una are asking for trouble and una shall get trouble...
So you are telling me in all honesty that Buhari loves the igbos? or should I remind you with evidence, how many IPOB members he has killed. go and look for a kid to deceive

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 29, 2017
menwongo:

Igbo landmass
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

Biafra of 1967 is not the same as Igboland. Stop deceiving yourself.
Biafra of the civil war is what is in the link. States like AKS, CRS, Rivers, Delta, etc that were included in your manipulative post are not part of the present day clamour for Biafra.

FLASH: Even the BIAFRA of 1966 is slightly smaller than Niger state.
Nigeria will never release a Biafra with those other states so as to protect them from possible genocide.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by farouk0403(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2017
I am not surprise because an average easterner does not have an iota of respect to their elders,

so what do we expect from such demented fools other than this?

One thing i am happy about is 45 % of igbos are outside their eroded red mud land, which makes it easier for us to wipe them out from planet earth.

Igbos are accusing the Northerners for being an Islam extremist/ fanatics but i see no difference between them, igbos are naturally sadist and christian extremist/ fanatics.

I saw them wailing in the U.S for trump to rescue them, instead of them to act maturely they didn't. They are just speaking gibberrish that "we igbos are christians we dont like muslims we have different ideology, Muslims have been tormenting us, we are like jews, we believe in jesus ( are they not contradicting theirselves).

They thought Trump give a f!uck about them unfurtunately for them they didn't know that Trump is one of a hell racist that detest blacks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 29, 2017
All these insults and incitement. I don't see how this has anything to do with BIAFRA.

I believe this is just the east wanting to incite violence in Nigeria. It does not make sense.

BIAFRA was never about the east freedom but Ojukwu's selfish desires. I am very angry but we should not respond emotionally.

We need to stay calm and follow this issue in a peaceful manner. Their is more to this than what meets the eyes.

Please stay calm, this is just an attempt to start civil disturbance.

Let them get more confident, with time they will show us who the true leader of IPOB is. Nnamdi Kanu has handlers , it is these handlers we should target.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:02am On May 29, 2017
Wahala dey , dey find, palava dey go get o.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Fulmigati: 12:03am On May 29, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Igbos have no friends, both locally and internationally. If they start dealing with you guys now, nobody will come to your aid. The only reason why Igbos are tolerated in other countries is because they are Nigerians. The only reason why Igbos are accommodated in other parts of the country is because they are Nigerians. They hate Nigeria so much yet they are all over the place polluting our air and still insulting us and have no plans to relocate. You guys are depleting the level of tolerance we have and it is growing thinner. As a matter of fact, it is almost as thin as a strand of spider web and when it breaks, let's hope you live to witness it to the end..
Nigeria is the butt of all jokes locally and internationally. Nobody respects this country. It is used as a case study of what not to do E.g Ex PM of Britain calling Nigeria fantastically corrupt, Mugabe taking a swipe at her and the Uganda lawmaker pointing out her failures. Igbo success is inspite of Nigeria not because of her.
Evil and darkness has no place in the Most High's plans. I'm glad Nigerians can see what is on the horizon. God's judgement on this fantastically corrupt nation is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by xcolanto(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2017
Ikeg:

I wonder where the Bleep you were when a northerner and a yoruba did this during GEJ administration

You lost ALWAYS ALWAYS can't take the same heat of shit you lots started.

Thank you! These lots are terrible I tell you.
They did worse to GeJ but yet they got away with all of that because southerners don't have knives or know where an aboki shop is abi?
They must be thinking in their archaic minds this is 66! No one and I repeat No one has monopoly to violence.. Damn ingrates!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 12:06am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

You are absolutely right my brother. I want that too. But that is not the issue. The issue is not repeating 1966. Their approach would have been successful if they have not been slandering and insulting. In 1966, it led to killings and more. How can an offended fulani man take it when you are continually calling him cow? How can you attain liberty by hatred and slandering?
How can we let them go and they forcefully dominate minorities like the kalabaris, efiks, ijaws, etc? Remember those minorities were labelled mutineers and betrayers during the war. Many were slaughtered. It will be Nigeria's fault if that happens again.
The truth is when they go, Nigeria will border them 360 degrees. And they may end up being our refugees just the same way it is now. It is better managed now than to have them encompassed as a country.
My one cent.

we can not allow them to have their way...no matter what.....we owe the black race that as nigerians...

its not acceptable to have another somalia,south sudan in our backyard...fvck the international community...any other nation that think we should grant them biafra is an enemy....

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by eflintsone(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is buhari not a COW
well in all fairness , only a cow knows its paddy is a cow

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by TruthisGOD: 12:07am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

the guy is sick in london....when did he had the opportunity to ridicule ipob....buhari rarely speaks of igbos...

when last did buhari speak about ipob??....i dont remember buhari ever mentioning ipob in any interview..

una are asking for trouble and una shall get trouble...
Shut up and stop intimidating people with northern violence. Nothing will happpen! Do you think everybody is afraid of war or dead? What do you think Nigeria is, besides buying arms from foreign countries?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

Biafra of 1967 is not the same as Igboland. Stop deceiving yourself.
Biafra of the civil war is what is in the link. States like AKS, CRS, Rivers, Delta, etc that were included in your manipulative post are not part of the present day clamour for Biafra.
Nigeria will never release a Biafra with those other states so as to protect them from possible genocide.
grin
Am from Akwa Ibom and we are tired of Nigeria!
Biafra for Niger Delta is better than your Nigeria get that right

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Splashme: 12:10am On May 29, 2017
Dedetwo:

If only he, Buhari, would be able to stand balanced on his two feet.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by nwabobo: 12:10am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

I know you and your kinsmen like to throw insults. But what I find appalling is to blazingly be stupid. And you have no shame to display that stupidity. Smh.
Did you click on that link or not? Are you lazy to read or you are just mad?
Just in case you missed it, click and read
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_area

I reiterate, the whole of Igboland is not up to Niger state by area.

I'm suspecting you don't really understand what it means. Areas, km2, landmass... Bros, i no fit help you.

What has landmass got to do with human capital development?

While the number of people getting admitted to universities from Imo state alone is about 6 times that of Niger.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by kingzizzy: 12:11am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will never listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts that followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a lot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sort of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together

So after thus your whole write up, why not support Igbos going their way? Igbos have tried to do this before, you Nigerians fought to bring them back

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2017
Your bai_fraud leader Ojukwu did more than that what was his end .let the I BEFORE OTHERS go back to the basis and see what was the end of your leaders who were hell bent to destabilise the Yoruba Nation.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2017
farouk0403:
I am not surprise because an average easterner does not have an iota of respect to their elders,

so what do we expect from such demented fools other than this?

One thing i am happy about is 45 % of igbos are outside their eroded red mud land, which makes it easier for us to wipe them out from planet earth.

Igbos are accusing the Northerners for being an Islam extremist/ fanatics but i see no difference between them, igbos are naturally sadist and christian extremist/ fanatics.

I saw them wailing in the U.S for trump to rescue them, instead of them to act maturely they didn't. They are just speaking gibberrish that "we igbos are christians we dont like muslims we have different ideology, Muslims have been tormenting us, we are like jews, we believe in jesus ( are they not contradicting theirselves).

They thought Trump give a f!uck about them unfurtunately for them they didn't know that Trump is one of a hell racist that detest blacks.
DO WHAT THOU WILT. when murderers, rapists and genocide perpetrators speak, they always think they have a monopoly of violence. Kanu is now a Jew, so I trust you know the implications of killing the igbos. a word is enough they say, for the wise

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 12:14am On May 29, 2017
Guyman02:
Yoruba Muslims should please leave these people with their Biafra enough of the anti Biafra sentiments, people in the North are not as concerned as Yoruba Muslims, they just want to hold on to power and not worried too much about Biafra

the north will not bother arguing with you...they will just suyanize you....

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by TruthisGOD: 12:14am On May 29, 2017
wristbangle:

My comment is bereft of promoting violence. Even eph123 will agree that the step your IPOB peeps are taking is far fetched and may attract bile and unscathed hatred/reaction from the Northerners.

Don't come here to cry wolf when the massacre starts hence drawing afonja for it. You have been warned

Don't allow your deep hatred for buhari consummate your likes to commit grave mistake.

Face your biafra agitation tactically.
You don't even get it, let the massacare start because of a cow named "Buhari". That will be the end of Nigeria. Just let it start, the awareness now is too much. History will repeat itself, but this time it will be the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2017
ofwest47:
Your bai_fraud leader Ojukwu did more than that what was his end .let the I BEFORE OTHERS go back to the basis and see what was the end of your leaders who were hell bent to destabilise the Yoruba Nation.
why are Yorubas are more afraid of Kanu than ojukwu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 29, 2017
menwongo:

Use this link http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/list-of-nigerian-states-by-land-mass-see-the-largest-and-smallest-states-in-nigeria/ to stop displaying your stupidity

Thank you for the link and for displaying your stupidity further. I can see that you are not only stupid but also LAZY.

Let me help you, I have your time.
From your link:
Enugu = 7,161
Abia =6,320
Ebonyi =5,670
Imo = 5,100
Anambra = 4,844
TOTAL = 29,095

Ordinary Kogi =29,833
NIGER = 95,363

CONCLUSION
Only NIGER STATE is more than 3 times the landmass of Igboland (BIAFRA).

Na you submit the link o. And e no different from the one wey i sent earlier. In case, you have only been looking at picture, then shoooo... You are a kid, go and watch Disney Junior

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2017
buchilino:

I CAN USE ANYTHING I LIKE. Y DOES IT AFFECT U SO MUCH, COULD IT BE DATS D WAY UR PPLE BEHAVE?. IF I USES CAPITAL LETTERS TO A FELLOW IGBO, IJAW, ISOKO ETC DEY DON'T SEEMS TO MIND. SO Y IS IT A PROBLEM TO U GUYS. C Y WE DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF DIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIA. U DON'T NO ME NEITHER DO I U, BUT UR ALREADY PICKING ISSUES WITH ME
stop quoting me illiterate if you can't accept corrections and stop typing in capital letters there's no point replying or reading that shi*t you typed

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Siscooh: 12:16am On May 29, 2017
Unnecessary problems for Kanu. When will you be wise?.
God expect you to honour and obey leaders and you do this. Well you guys know better .
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2017
kingzizzy:

So after thus your whole write up, why not support Igbos going their way? Igbos have tried to do this before, you Nigerians fought to bring them back
check my post history. Beg your senators to move the motion for a referendum. I'm sure the middle belt and sw will support it. Better still vote people that want Biafra in 2019. That's how the Scots got their referendum

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 29, 2017
nwabobo:

What has landmass got to do with human capital development?

While the number of people getting admitted to universities from Imo state alone is about 6 times that of Niger.

And who is asking about human capital development? Ewu. Face front.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 29, 2017
menwongo:

grin
Am from Akwa Ibom and we are tired of Nigeria!
Biafra for Niger Delta is better than your Nigeria get that right

If you are from Akwa Ibom, I am from Enugu. And i say use your head and dont be stupid. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by buchilino(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
stop quoting me illiterate if you can't accept corrections and stop typing in capital letters there's no point replying or reading that shi*t you typed

TYPICAL SW PPLE.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by almarthins(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
What an insult to that innocent cow.

Just call him so that we will know where u belong. Person wey dey cry dey see road but una dey cry dey run enter ditch.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Gunus1: 12:19am On May 29, 2017
With foregoing, can and wil the rest ofl Nigerian trust them ? Can and will they ever learn ? Do they have d political temperament ?
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

Thank you for the link and for displaying your stupidity further. I can see that you are not only stupid but also LAZY.

Let me help you, I have your time.
From your link:
Enugu = 7,161
Abia =6,320
Ebonyi =5,670
Imo = 5,100
Anambra = 4,844
TOTAL = 29,095

Ordinary Kogi =29,833
NIGER = 95,363

CONCLUSION
Only NIGER STATE is more than 3 times the landmass of Igboland (BIAFRA).

Na you submit the link o. And e no different from the one wey i sent earlier. In case, you have only been looking at picture, then shoooo... You are a kid, go and watch Disney Junior
Boy add cross river, Akwa Ibom, Delta, ...... In fact all the niger delta state to you calculation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 12:21am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

are you threatning nigeria........you think we will not beat you people up they way we did with the shiites...

wat re u trying to say go ask people about d war u think Nigeria bet us men u must be derming we biafra are ready to go to war wit Nigeria we are not part of Nigeria ND we will never be a part of d zoo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by almarthins(m): 12:21am On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is buhari not a COW

Ur case be Like a mad man who calls a sane man mad. Between you and buhari who resemble cow pass? Talk true grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.