Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99318 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2017
donborg:
Bleep YOU
grin grin

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by zanogo(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2017
xcolanto:

B.S! Your business is the poverty stricken kids in Ibadan that lack home training and cause a menace to society.
Your business is your illiterate adults that have no form of education that constitute touts and abegros in Oshogbo. Your business is the brown roofs that liter your region with no form of development whatsoever.

Young man Nigeria is to big for you to handle! Even ur demi god is on life support for this matter!
Your clearly delusional to think you have a say in that shit hole you call your own.
your foolishness is of the latest version,you are from a tribe that is a big shame to the black race, your people can not stay in their land to save their lives,you are from a dead zone,yoruba land is home to your people more than anywhere in the world yet you are still ungrateful,bunch of economic refugees and corruption enablers but beware all these will soon stop .....Very soon

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by wristbangle: 11:39pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
eph123 didn't i tell you? You see how he is promoting it. Boy you are no different from those hausa people who does all those things you said

My comment is bereft of promoting violence. Even eph123 will agree that the step your IPOB peeps are taking is far fetched and may attract bile and unscathed hatred/reaction from the Northerners.

Don't come here to cry wolf when the massacre starts hence drawing afonja for it. You have been warned

Don't allow your deep hatred for buhari consummate your likes to committing grave mistake.

Face your biafra agitation tactically.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by jiggytutu: 11:39pm On May 28, 2017
You are a fool
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

See how the wicked soul from the east viewing my post......awon Oloju sando sando

A reasonable fellow will fight for the whole country not a minor part ... I just don't know if all this people agitating for the biafra yes I wrote it in small letter because it is a dream that will never come to pass ...don't think at all ... Some of the hard working amount them have invested in all part of the country ...and one useless yellow skinned lame man just woke up from his bed in a central London one day and conclude in his tiny brain inside his tiny apartment hat he will finish the job one time loser failed to finish

I'm sorry for you guys ....ones it starts again I will personally identify my neighbors at the BQ that they are from the east

If you quote me or mention me in any post As per this topic you shall never have any good thing in life and you will die before this year runs out

Don't quote me I will curse you with AYELALA I mean it

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by learnedman(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=56972848][/quote]depraved genocidal tribalist

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
Prince16:

Nigeria has more to gain by letting them have their 'republic'. Our country has been soiled internationally so long by these lots - from india to yankee to malaysia to vietnam to hongkong ........u name it!
Hope the people at d top can realise this!

You are absolutely right my brother. I want that too. But that is not the issue. The issue is not repeating 1966. Their approach would have been successful if they have not been slandering and insulting. In 1966, it led to killings and more. How can an offended fulani man take it when you are continually calling him cow? How can you attain liberty by hatred and slandering?
How can we let them go and they forcefully dominate minorities like the kalabaris, efiks, ijaws, etc? Remember those minorities were labelled mutineers and betrayers during the war. Many were slaughtered. It will be Nigeria's fault if that happens again.
The truth is when they go, Nigeria will border them 360 degrees. And they may end up being our refugees just the same way it is now. It is better managed now than to have them encompassed as a country.
My one cent.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Prince16: 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Even if you guys were to live with the British, u will still have problems. In fact, you will still cry of victimization. Your people are more cowish than the Buhari u see as ur number 1 enemy. Have u ever wondered why other tribes despise u guys so much?? Think! And possibly change ur ways.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:42pm On May 28, 2017
emmalexabl:

Please speak for yourself... am really ashamed being a Nigerian.
Nigeria is every negative thing you can think of and i wonder who in his /her right senses will be proud of such a disaster you call a country.

then migrate to other countries.....nobody is forcing you to be a nigerian....what...are we forcing you to be a nigerian at gun point...

pack your things and vacate the area...forget biafra...you cant have a nation in a nation....

we are not sudan....this is nigeria!!!...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

I can't have enough of stupid ignorant people quoting me. Are you d@ft?
Click the link and read and don't be a lazy ass Igbo.
I now believe you are residing in Rwanda, since you can be this dumb.
Do come back to Nigeria to know her states and their respective landmass
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by 2ng2ng(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2017
And Buhari is higher than your father

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Fulmigati: 11:43pm On May 28, 2017
Thread can be summed up in one pic tongue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by wristbangle: 11:44pm On May 28, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I'm telling you bro, in 1966, Sardauna was the most powerful politician in Nigeria, Murdering him was murdering the pride of the people.. Today buhari has a Godlike status in the north, .the north is very volatile and these are the things that causes pogroms and not envy or jealousy.. .

Someone had better caution these people, they are going too far with this their madness

If it starts now, they will accuse afonjas of causing the rift.

Na so e take start for 1966. Well meaning people dey advice them but them say e dey pepper us. I hope it won't degrade to something spiteful.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by jeromeoke(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

See how the wicked soul from the east viewing my post......awon Oloju sando sando

A reasonable fellow will fight for the whole country not a minor part ... I just don't know if all this people agitating for the biafra yes I wrote it in small letter because it is a dream that will never come to pass ...don't think at all ... Some of the hard working amount them have invested in all part of the country ...and one useless yellow skinned lame man just woke up from his bed in a central London one day and conclude in his tiny brain inside his tiny apartment hat he will finish the job one time loser failed to finish

I'm sorry for you guys ....ones it starts again I will personally identify my neighbors at the BQ that they are from the east

If you quote me or mention me in any post As per this topic you shall never have any good thing in life and you will die before this year runs out

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by jeromeoke(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2017
I don't think the zoo animals have brain or any sign of brain

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Omofunaab2: 11:46pm On May 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba girl but I love nnamdi kanu so much.i wish our men could be brave like this.
Ss and se wants to go their way because they know they are the ones feeding nigeria.while we yorubas are begging them to stay,but since they refuse the best thing to do is to set them against each other,spoil ss mind against their eastern brothers but OH my GOD they are reconciling with each other.
If ss and se unite we are in trouble.
As for the cow I love cow headoo please nnamdi kanu my crush give me some.
Pepper soup mode activated.

Keep quiet, yesterday you claimed ijaw today you are claiming yoruba.

Why can't you be proud of your OSU lineage..

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by banmee(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
So giving an animal a human name is now illegal?

With your reasoning Trump would have put a lot of People into detention centres for same offences

You got it wrong. You will never see bernie sanders associating himself with people who publicly insult Trump. Politicians in America do not go about or associate with people who insult their peers. Why? Because they know they have to sit down together to agree on things in the future. Not a good idea to burn bridges. It's citizens on the other hand can say what they like about their leaders. I have often said that the reason Igbos are marginalized is because they do not understand how to play politics or have diplomacy. If this is true, it is no way to win support for what they are fighting for.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
So giving an animal a human name is now illegal?

With your reasoning Trump would have put a lot of People into detention centres for same offences

oya what's ur fathers name...I have a stupid rat running around my house nameless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Guyman02: 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
Yoruba Muslims should please leave these people with their Biafra enough of the anti Biafra sentiments, people in the North are not as concerned as Yoruba Muslims, they just want to hold on to power and not worried too much about Biafra

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by nwabobo: 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
The same Buhari will soon cage him. He belongs to the cage.

Which Buhari?

This one?

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:50pm On May 28, 2017
3rdavefarms:

but they will always blame you that you didnt help them to get biafra.... grin...awon oloriburuku,awon get rich or die trying.......

awon useless fellows... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

You are absolutely right my brother. I want that too. But that is not the issue. The issue is not repeating 1966. Their approach would have been successful if they have not been slandering and insulting. In 1966, it led to killings and more. How can an offended fulani man take it when you are continually calling him cow? How can you attain liberty by hatred and slandering?
How can we let them go and they forcefully dominate minorities like the kalabaris, efiks, ijaws, etc? Remember those minorities were labelled mutineers and betrayers during the war. Many were slaughtered. It will be Nigeria's fault if that happens again.
The truth is when they go, Nigeria will border them 360 degrees. And they may end up being our refugees just the same way it is now. It is better managed now than to have them encompassed as a country.
My one cent.
God bless you for this bro. These guys are just too shallow to even consider the implications of their actions.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 28, 2017
menwongo:

I know you and your kinsmen like to throw insults. But what I find appalling is to blazingly be stupid. And you have no shame to display that stupidity. Smh.
Did you click on that link or not? Are you lazy to read or you are just mad?
Just in case you missed it, click and read
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_area

I reiterate, the whole of Igboland is not up to Niger state by area.

I'm suspecting you don't really understand what it means. Areas, km2, landmass... Bros, i no fit help you.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by nwabobo: 11:51pm On May 28, 2017
ncoolsome:

oya what's ur father name...I have a stupid rat running around my house nameless.

My father's name is Okonkwo. U can name your rat any name you like.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by wristbangle: 11:53pm On May 28, 2017
kadree:

You said it all. M not in for all dis biafra dis... Nigeria dat but you don't test the sharpness of knife by moving it closer to your scrotum. Like someone rightly said, dos street urchin littered in everywhere you can find space up north are only waiting for the go.
An average igbo man loves life, wants to grow and build a responsible family but some few shortsighted kids are hell bent at making this dream remain just a dream.
Even when temper is high, we shouldn't forget when to draw the line. There are more civilised way of doing things, our modern lives have far outlived this.

Am telling you bros and that is why I keep telling that temperamental kathmandu to watch his/her ways because life is too short to envelope bitterness but he/she has tagged me a tribal bigot.

I don't pray for reprisal but we know how blood lust hausas/fulani can be. Hardworking and good igbos are working hard in Kano to feed their families... make I just stop here

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Vivian16: 11:53pm On May 28, 2017
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder waiting to explode any moment, there's no unity in d country even d friendship bw the north n yorubas is fake when d chips are down we will know how far.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:53pm On May 28, 2017
Brugo:
They have started again. Petty people who act before considering the consequences.

The same Kanu that taunted the FG to arrest him begged for freedom from detention. When the drama ends we know who will cry foul.

yorubas should stop playing nice with them....we urhobos tell them in their face to get lost......!
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

I know you and your kinsmen like to throw insults. But what I find appalling is to blazingly be stupid. And you have no shame to display that stupidity. Smh.

I'm suspecting you don't really understand what it means. Areas, km2, landmass... Bros, i no fit help you.
Igbo landmass
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by anyebedgreat: 11:54pm On May 28, 2017
Igbos have no friends, both locally and internationally. If they start dealing with you guys now, nobody will come to your aid. The only reason why Igbos are tolerated in other countries is because they are Nigerians. The only reason why Igbos are accommodated in other parts of the country is because they are Nigerians. They hate Nigeria so much yet they are all over the place polluting our air and still insulting us and have no plans to relocate. You guys are depleting the level of tolerance we have and it is growing thinner. As a matter of fact, it is almost as thin as a strand of spider web and when it breaks, let's hope you live to witness it to the end..

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
The same Buhari will soon cage him. He belongs to the cage.
Have you checked your Common Entrance result?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by menwongo(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

Use this link http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/list-of-nigerian-states-by-land-mass-see-the-largest-and-smallest-states-in-nigeria/ to stop displaying your stupidity

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by zanogo(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2017
menwongo:

Since you inherited a lazy brain,let us go the easy way,check the land size of imo,enugu,ebonyi,anambra and abia states add it together and compare the number you get to that of Niger state,you will be surprised.Google is your friend,put your lazy brain to work and never again over estimate the size of your 5 "hamlets" states.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.