Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet (3206 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by winkmart: 7:19am On May 29, 2017
A man who was allegedly caught having s*x with a neighbour in the toilet told a Local Court in Lusaka that he warned his wife that she will hear that he made love with a neighbour because she denies him conjugal rights, Zambian Watch reported.

The man identified as Oswald Mukando, 33, of Garden House compound was testifying in a case in which his wife, Rita Ntalasha, 25, a Security Officer sued him for divorce.

However, Mukando said that he still love his wife, Ntalasha. The two got married in 2011 and they have one child. Dowry was paid.

Ntalasha told Senior Court Magistrate Mubukwanu Matakala sitting with Magistrate Abbyshine Michelo at Kanyama Local Court that Mukando has been accusing her of having boyfriends and that in 2012 and 2016 they went on separation.

She explained that last month when she came from Mumbwa she overheard the landlord complaining that Mukando will bring bad luck by making love in the toilet.

‘’When I confronted the neighbour who was making love with Mukando she admitted and asked for forgiveness. On April 16, 2017 Mukando said that his girlfriend is carrying his child and he even boasted that he can do whatever he wanted because his father married seven wives. I sued him for divorce because I don’t want to be in polygamy,’’ said Ntalasha

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/husband-caught-having-sx-with-neighbour.html

lalasticlala
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by olumartins005: 7:25am On May 29, 2017
It must be a face me i face you apartment!
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by Mhissgaga(f): 7:25am On May 29, 2017
In the toilet of all places
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by Benjom(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2017
shocked

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by NLTroubleChild: 7:30am On May 29, 2017
G
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by SirMichael1: 7:37am On May 29, 2017
winkmart:
A man who was allegedly caught having s*x with a neighbour in the toilet told a Local Court in Lusaka that he warned his wife that she will hear that he made love with a neighbour because she denies him conjugal rights, Zambian Watch reported.

....and you chose to do it in the toilet embarassed Smh
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by Emodeee: 7:39am On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

where make dem con do am. when them nor get money for hotel?

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by Mhissgaga(f): 7:42am On May 29, 2017
Emodeee:

where make dem con do am. when them nor get money for hotel?

Is it by force to have sex when he knows he doesn't ve money for hotel...no self control..with his neighbour for that matter
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by Emodeee: 11:48am On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Is it by force to have sex when he knows he doesn't ve money for hotel...no self control..with his neighbour for that matter

you are talking like this. Konji ehn, you know say na guy na. If you dey watch a single channel for dstv, you nor go tire?cheesy.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by sexy74(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
That's the cheapest place he can get, it does not cost him anyoney.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Konji is no respecter of places.

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Partner Wants You For Your Body (not Your Heart) / Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim / Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.